Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-05-2008, 01:34 PM         #121
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
so people like SC1 hate Budden because of his groupies? how can you hate a n*gga you never met because of some fu*kin wack job on a message board? maybe SC1 is just a hater. I mean if a n*gga on a message board can dictate who you hate you need help
Nah I didn't mean it that way. I was describing how this one guy responds to ppl with things like what I posted and its just so stupid that the person responds bak saying something even dumber usually involving, on here at least, a > like "one single>their entire discography" its just straight up retarded and they even know it but they post it anyway

Last edited by Cheeze; 08-05-2008 at 01:35 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #122
yungmoney_85 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 13 13
 slimwillie said:
so people like SC1 hate Budden because of his groupies? how can you hate a n*gga you never met because of some fu*kin wack job on a message board? maybe SC1 is just a hater. I mean if a n*gga on a message board can dictate who you hate you need help
 9 years ago '04        #123
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 slimwillie said:
I actually...bought that n*ggas first album....

All the hate for him stems from his fans over hyping his sh*t saying that my favorite rapper can never make a song the way Joey does...when in fact my favorite rapper of all time is his favorite rapper

Just seeing sh*t like

Mood Muzik 3>>> Illmatic/any album from 2000 - Now

is fu*king absurd..... and not everything he drops is hot... Addiction freestyle WACK
 9 years ago '04        #124
space
space
You've had hate in your post to Slim from some other topics
 08-05-2008, 02:16 PM         #125
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Budden lost.
^^^you posting budden lost 10 times in the same thread lets me know that you don't even believe the stupid sh*t you type, but believe this....pus*yma city lost, get mad
 08-05-2008, 02:20 PM         #126
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:

All the hate for him stems from his fans over hyping his sh*t saying that my favorite rapper can never make a song the way Joey does...when in fact my favorite rapper of all time is his favorite rapper

Just seeing sh*t like

is fu*king absurd..... and not everything he drops is hot... Addiction freestyle WACK
^^^^lol wow your stupid, budden freestyle/remix's>>>>hovs remix's/freestyles, n*gga lets not talk about how GARBAGE hov's "put on"remix was, how horrible "a billie" remix was hov lost when he started co-signing trash lil lil wayne then on his album trynna sound like wayne (with a style he took from hov) major L's for hov, budden>>>any active rapper in the game right now
 9 years ago '08        #127
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,154 | Props total: 304 304
 rawproduct03 said:
budden>>>any active rapper in the game right now
budden is ill no doubt one of the best out right now but
 08-05-2008, 02:38 PM         #128
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^^lol wow your stupid, budden freestyle/remix's>>>>hovs remix's/freestyles, n*gga lets not talk about how GARBAGE hov's "put on"remix was, how horrible "a billie" remix was hov lost when he started co-signing trash lil lil wayne then on his album trynna sound like wayne (with a style he took from hov) major L's for hov, budden>>>any active rapper in the game right now
exactly what/who I was talking about
 9 years ago '04        #129
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
budden shoulda just went to koch ,coulda came out when he wanted...got a decent video and even radio spins...and if the music was really dat good it will go even further....look at young berg he on koch and still droppin hit singles and sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #130
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
you seem disgruntled at Hov for the fact that Joey blames Def Jam and who was the president of Def Jam at the time? Hov....
 08-05-2008, 03:31 PM         #131
Im_Drunk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joe spends all his money on cartons of ciggarettes...
 08-05-2008, 05:37 PM         #132
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:

Just seeing sh*t like

9 years ago '04        #133
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
Yeah I fu*k with SC1's post too except I thought the Addiction Freestyle was iight lol. Joe went in smooth & calm on yall n*ggas in the Addiction Freestyle:weights1: but thats just IMO
 9 years ago '08        #134
lifetimez  OP
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Just have to highlight this:

rawproduct03 said:
hov lost when he started co-signing trash lil lil wayne then on his album trynna sound like wayne (with a style he took from hov)
Do you ride the short bus to school?
 9 years ago '04        #135
jomarie 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
 lifetimez said:
Just have to highlight this:

Do you ride the short bus to school?
:laughing9::laughing19:
 9 years ago '07        #136
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,576 | Props total: 5261 5261
@ n*ggas goin' nuts with all the new smilies in this thread.
 08-05-2008, 08:43 PM         #137
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Buddens lost.
 9 years ago '05        #138
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 210 210
i don't understand this, the cd is done, the tracklist is out, he put it out which means the songs are done

how is that lazy, from december when mm3 came out, he finished an album in 7 months or so and that's lazy
 9 years ago '05        #139
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 210 210
second of all, how come every thread about him goes at least 10 pages or so

he's that hated (loved)
 9 years ago '06        #140
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Curtisimo said:
n*gga if you went outside and asked a random n*gga are you waiting for the new Joe Budden album to drop they wll reply "who's that??? Oh that pump it up n*gga"

nobody outside of message boards know joey still has a career

So why will it annoy people
what's that gotta do with anything? over a billion people have the internet so whats ur point with this going outside the internet sh*t? u act as if people's opinions differ from when they're online to when they're not..as if when somebody sees or hears something on the internet, he'll suddenly forget about it as soon as he logs off

and it's obvious it annoys people which is why u see budden hate threads pop up every time he releases a track or a positive thread is made about him

Curtisimo said:
Why would n*ggaz hate a rapper for getting internet attention?
lmao isn't "budden is only popular on the internet" the main diss people use against him?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now