most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-05-2008, 08:36 AM         #101
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
mad?...for what?....you are a poor excuse for a gimmick poster....you type nonsense,and than claim you won when people stop typing to you....when in reality people are just laughing at you...not with you....i come online to get music,do some work,and laugh at losers like you.....you post on here 24-7 saying nas lost...so of course to you posting on a message board is the sign of a loser..(because you're a professional loser).....it's the same as if we both go to the gym...only i work out,and you just sit there looking at people work out.....:laughing9:

here's where you go take a nap....

n*gga, again I say, you've been posting on message boards for close to 10 years. I just found out about a message board, a month ago. Yet, you have the nerve to talk about a n*gga being a loser. You've been doing this sh*t for 10 fu*king year, I mean come on, man. You can't call any of these n*ggas out, you call yourself a damn "Boxden Legend", like it's some kind of prize in posting on this sh*t.

Now your stepping back and trying to upgrade your life, By making up lies and sh*t, about what you doing in the real world. n*gga just stop, this is what you do, you post on boards and you take it seriously. You call me a "gimmick poster", well aren't we all? Who really cares that I say "Nas Lost"? Only career Message boarders like you get mad about that sh*t. Sh*t, n*gga you was even mad a n*gga gave me credit for starting that "Nas lost" sh*t, you came in hating and actually exposed yourself in the proccess. n*gga you knew a n*gga name from a message board 6 years ago, stop losing like Nas n*gga. Go get some air or something.

Budden lost.

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 08-05-2008 at 08:39 AM..
 08-05-2008, 08:41 AM         #102
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*gga, again I say, you've been posting on message boards for close to 10 years. I just found out about a message board, a month ago. Yet, you have the nerve to talk about a n*gga being a loser. You've been doing this sh*t for 10 fu*king year, I mean come on, man. You can't call any of these n*ggas out, you call yourself a damn "Boxden Legend", like it's some kind of prize in posting on this sh*t.

Now your stepping back and trying to upgrade your life, By making up lies and sh*t, about what you doing in the real world. n*gga just stop, thi is what you do, you post on boards and you take it seriously. You call me a "gimmick poster", well aren't we all. Who really cares that I say "Nas Lost"? Only career Message boarders like you get mad about that sh*t, sh*t, n*gga you was even mad a n*gga gave me credit for starting that "Nas lost"
sh*t, you came in hating and actually exposed yourself in the proccess. n*gga you knew a n*gga name from a message board 6 years ago, stop losing like Nas n*gga. Go get some air or something.

Budden lost.

:laughing9:....look at you getting madder by the minute...i know you're mad when you're making sh*t up as you go......ten years?...i called myself a boxden legend?...ROFL...no n*gga..that's what you've done....i've seen you call yourself the floyd mayweather of posting...but i'm proclaiming titles on boxden?...HAHA..n*gga stop it....stop exposing yourself,and just go back to your gimmick posting where you don't have to explain yourself...you just look like the broke mad rapper....it fits you better than trying to explain how you came to this sad state of affairs.......this is almost as funny as you trying to argue every n*gga down in boxden that "nas loss" actually makes sense,due to the definition....:laughing9:

like i said before...your life is pathetic....you'll be on here all day doing the same sh*t...
 08-05-2008, 08:47 AM         #103
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No actually, another poster called me Mayweather, you losing n*gga and right now you're getting sonned.

n*gga you talking all this sh*t, about message boards, but you been posting on sh*t like this for 10 years. You take this sh*t seriously and "It ain't hard to tell", as Nas Lost would say. You getting mad and your getting ethered.

Truthinesss stay winning.

Hotstepsun stay losing, 10 years strong.

Nas lost.

Get'em

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 08-05-2008 at 08:48 AM..
 08-05-2008, 08:54 AM         #104
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
No actually, another poster called me Mayweather, you losing n*gga and right now you're getting sonned.

n*gga you talking all this sh*t, about message boards, but you been posting on sh*t like this for 10 years. You take this sh*t seriously and "It ain't hard to tell", as Nas Lost would say. You getting mad and your getting ethered.

Truthinesss stay winning.

Hotstepsun stay losing, 10 years strong.

Nas lost.

Get'em

:laughing9:.......i take this sh*t seriously?...but you're dedicated to this sh*t like it's a religion...you on this bi*ch 24-7 chanting like you tina turner..."nas lost,nas lost,nas lost"......

i can't compete with your imagination...and since you're the "floyd mayweather" of posting...you're unbeatable...HAHA...so i'm gonna leave now..i know you'll be here either later on tonight,or tomorrow morning..being that you never leave....so see you when i get back...:greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #105
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,639 | Props total: 5487 5487
let Joe Budden live, for real

he's the illest rapper out right now, he's all We got right now, he's the only rapper worth checking for right now

Is he better than legends, Only Time will tell???

so farrr, he's creepin past muth-fu*kers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 08-05-2008, 09:07 AM         #106
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
:laughing9:.......i take this sh*t seriously?...but you're dedicated to this sh*t like it's a religion...you on this bi*ch 24-7 chanting like you tina turner..."nas lost,nas lost,nas lost"......
It gets you mad, that's why I do it...Watch.

Nas lost.

You mad?

[pic - click to view]

i can't compete with your imagination...
Can't compete with me in anything.

you're unbeatable...
Damn right n*gga.

[pic - click to view]

HAHA...so i'm gonna leave now

[pic - click to view]

i know you'll be here either later on tonight,or tomorrow morning..being that you never leave....
Says the n*gga, who's been posting for 10 years.:laughing9:

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 08-05-2008 at 09:21 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #107
lifetimez  OP
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Damn this thread blew the fu*k up with Joey's spirit squad

Anyways, I love Joey but I can admit when he's fu*king up, unlike his lawyers in here. STOP DEFENDING sh*t JUST BECAUSE HE'S YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER.

To answer that guy, if it really was the label who was making him make songs he didn't want to WHY WOULD HE SAY THE ALBUM IS FINISHED (and just needed to work out the distribution). Why would Def Jam press copies of Gangsta Party as his single, ready to promote?

And the best one yet, since it was all Def Jam's fault, I shoulda been seen the Budden album in stores ready to cop since last year. But now it's amalgam's fault. Riiiiiight.

I'm done. (I'll stay bumping MM2 and smh @ the shelved talent)
 08-05-2008, 09:14 AM         #108
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Nas lost.
 9 years ago '07        #109
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,639 | Props total: 5487 5487
"you Not a murderer or gangsta robber, a washed up 90's n*gga Now a gangsta blogger/, me that, underground flow, strike like the pound blow/, ya sounds old, not even worth a download......."

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!, TALK TO 'EM!!!!!

Last edited by Pos; 08-05-2008 at 09:34 AM..
 08-05-2008, 09:36 AM         #110
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
he's been on BX since 04 and you been on since 07 and you posted more. you lost :laughing9::laughing9:
n*gga got 7000 post, fu*k you talking about.

n*gga take that Laker avi, you from BK, rep them sorry a.ss Knicks.
 9 years ago '06        #111
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
lmao notice how everytime a new song or freestyle or w/e gets released by budden and everybody likes it..those who claim to "hate" him get all upset and feel the need to make negatives threads about him so they can feel better about themselves

THE TRUTHINESS said:

Now your stepping back and trying to upgrade your life, By making up lies and sh*t, about what you doing in the real world. n*gga just stop, this is what you do, you post on boards and you take it seriously. You call me a "gimmick poster", well aren't we all? Who really cares that I say "Nas Lost"? Only career Message boarders like you get mad about that sh*t. Sh*t, n*gga you was even mad a n*gga gave me credit for starting that "Nas lost" sh*t, you came in hating and actually exposed yourself in the proccess. n*gga you knew a n*gga name from a message board 6 years ago, stop losing like Nas n*gga. Go get some air or something.

Budden lost.

[pic - click to view]

08-05-2008, 10:17 AM         #112
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Why do people say "get mad" n*ggas is having a Boxden debate ain't nobody mad

anyway I've been riding with Joey pre-the self titled album, where were all you fans then?

Joey is that dude but its getting tired when y'all compare him to legends, slow your roll
you say that like it makes you better than other people who picked up on his sh*t late. I was listening to him before the album too

And the people who say "get mad" and sh*t like that are stans. They'll defend someone to the death for some reason like the guy with the Kobe/Celtic avy. Atleast Pos and others can be semi-reasonable at times.

I just been a fan of his stuff for awhile, but like I said he ain't even in my top 10.
 08-05-2008, 10:23 AM         #113
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Budden lost.
 08-05-2008, 10:24 AM         #114
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi100z said:
hahaha you sir are the man, no homo. :ernaehrung004:

like i said, Budden fu*kn groupies. that old a.ss mixtape, in which 85% of the tracks leaked last fu*kn November.

nice try groupies, keep waitin on that new Budden album.

BLUEPRINT 3 bi*chES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
half of u bich nucca's sayin bout keep waitin are most likely weezy fans ..,.,. how long did u wait for carter 3 ? ?
 08-05-2008, 10:25 AM         #115
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
you say that like it makes you better than other people who picked up on his sh*t late. I was listening to him before the album too

And the people who say "get mad" and sh*t like that are stans. They'll defend someone to the death for some reason like the guy with the Kobe/Celtic avy. Atleast Pos and others can be semi-reasonable at times.

I just been a fan of his stuff for awhile, but like I said he ain't even in my top 10.
you discredited yourself right there. And the reason I said what I said is because half of these people who are putting Joe over legends are bandwagon fans, who are just following the group.

When I first signed up here and made Joe threads saying he was the truth, n*ggas was clowning, now everybody is a fan
 9 years ago '04        #116
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,942 | Props total: 3142 3142
 lifetimez said:
Damn this thread blew the fu*k up with Joey's spirit squad

Anyways, I love Joey but I can admit when he's fu*king up, unlike his lawyers in here. STOP DEFENDING sh*t JUST BECAUSE HE'S YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER.

To answer that guy, if it really was the label who was making him make songs he didn't want to WHY WOULD HE SAY THE ALBUM IS FINISHED (and just needed to work out the distribution). Why would Def Jam press copies of Gangsta Party as his single, ready to promote?

And the best one yet, since it was all Def Jam's fault, I shoulda been seen the Budden album in stores ready to cop since last year. But now it's amalgam's fault. Riiiiiight.

I'm done. (I'll stay bumping MM2 and smh @ the shelved talent)

You got a point, according to joe....It's everybody fault from souljah boy to hip-hop itself. sh*t gets pushed back more times than a n*gga hairline & it's always the label fault. Isn't Max B on that same record label? if so that n*gga stay dropping music.
 9 years ago '04        #117
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
Problem wit Joe...is that he feels as though he isn't heard.He is a tough rapper...more lyricists than rapper.And reason wit Def Jam...it wasn't Jay's fault....it was Joe who didn't want to stay hungry for it....
 9 years ago '04        #118
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
budden is the 2008 canibus he can drop a studio album he is not capable of doing it im not a fan of the game but at least hen drops a fu*king lp that what makes him relevant mood music is a bullsh*t mixtape series nobody wants to hear him rap for 10 mintues
 08-05-2008, 12:36 PM         #119
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesus, I have not this much d*ckriding on Boxden in a hot minute lmao.....

Joey is talented, but lets not make opinions into facts now.......
 08-05-2008, 01:26 PM         #120
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
you discredited yourself right there. And the reason I said what I said is because half of these people who are putting Joe over legends are bandwagon fans, who are just following the group.

When I first signed up here and made Joe threads saying he was the truth, n*ggas was clowning, now everybody is a fan
I didn't discredit myself anywhere. Its the one guy that always has "^^^^" before every post going off on ppl saying Budden is the best, > your fav rapper, etc. That sh*ts just stupid. Its on some groupie stuff. Thats what makes ppl like SC1 and others hate Budden more. Just see the other threads where he goes bak and forth with guys saying " this > that" its childish and pretty sad. And thats what deters ppl from other rappers.

Basically his fan base grew alot over MM2 so its understandable that more ppl would make threads/post about him right as time went on?
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy