First Def Jam was the problem...

most viewed right now
 287
 Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 135
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Article inside Reboot your router
5 comments
@tech

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-05-2008, 12:41 AM         #21
PHOENIXXX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
lmao alot of these people really seem to be genuinely mad at budden

it's pretty obvious that they know budden is dope but the fact that so many people like him so much annoys them so they just claim to think he sucks

i never seen people care about somebody they dislike so much
only other talented rapper that brings out this much emotion in fans and haters alike is 2Pac

says a lot about dude
 10 years ago '07        #22
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,044 | Props total: 564 564
 PHOENIXXX said:
Budden aint my idol.

and you got me confused with somebody else. i never said the album that been out since november-december is the one he was workin on

give me a straight question and I'll give you a straight answer. keep making up sh*t for the sake of a petty argument and I'll ignore your irrelevant posts
straight question, sure thing..

Budden had all of you fooled thinkin Jay was holdin back his new album, reason being that Jay was "competing with Budden", (even though till now i think that was the stupid argument considering Budden sells nomore then 5000 copies). now that Budden is off Def Jam, wheres the album?

what happened to The Growth? oh, see i know what it is, Budden like Cam'ron and 50 million other rappers, just tried to use Jay as a way for promotion. with that weak a.ss "Talk To Em" trash. What happened to, "when i leave Def Jam, my album will be released"? Budden had all of you fooled.
 08-05-2008, 12:44 AM         #23
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kim KardA$$hian said:
Budden over my favorite rapper?

I can name 50 rappers better than Joe Budden.
^^^you can name 50 rappers that might have made more money the joe but you can't name 10 rappers better then him on the mic, you might try but you will be full of sh*t, joe>>>anybody in the game right now, get mad
 10 years ago '04        #24
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^you stalkin joes myspace = major loss, stop posting for the week and try to regroup
how am I stalking him if he's on my friend's list?

and how also am I stalking if I click View Online Friends and the n*gga is ALWAYS THERE?

Take your L and stfu
 10 years ago '08        #25
lifetimez  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Oh I didn't know I stated I hated Joey, where is that?

Anyways, this thread is a lozl to all the defenders of Dusthead Joey's ways.


Hey Budden worshipers remember this?

Budden lying about The Growth (lol) being completed.

Budden(in response to why the CD is not finished): LOZL I HAVE A LIFE
 10 years ago '04        #26
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^you can name 50 rappers that might have made more money the joe but you can't name 10 rappers better then him on the mic, you might try but you will be full of sh*t, joe>>>anybody in the game right now, get mad
When Joe can make a album like zzzzzzr.. then I'll believe he's better then Nas
and when he can release a album that's better then any of Hovs...then I'll believe that also....
 10 years ago '08        #27
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 451 451
 lifetimez said:
Oh I didn't know I stated I hated Joey, where is that?

Anyways, this thread is a lozl to all the defenders of Dusthead Joey's ways.


Hey Budden worshipers remember this?

Budden lying about The Growth (lol) being completed.

Budden(in response to why the CD is not finished): LOZL I HAVE A LIFE
how was he lying about the growth being completed when he had an album sampler floating around and a listening party for the album?
 08-05-2008, 12:50 AM         #28
PHOENIXXX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi100z said:
straight question, sure thing..

Budden had all of you fooled thinkin Jay was holdin back his new album, reason being that Jay was "competing with Budden", (even though till now i think that was the stupid argument considering Budden sells nomore then 5000 copies). now that Budden is off Def Jam, wheres the album?

what happened to The Growth? oh, see i know what it is, Budden like Cam'ron and 50 million other rappers, just tried to use Jay as a way for promotion. with that weak a.ss "Talk To Em" trash. What happened to, "when i leave Def Jam, my album will be released"? Budden had all of you fooled.
Straight answer:

he didn't claim Jay was holding him back. He blamed Def Jam as a whole. Jay wasn't making every last decision on who gets to drop an album, that wasn't what his title as President was about.

He didn't use Jay as promotion. Talk To Em wasn't even the most talked about song. Mood Muzik 3 was buzzing since January of 2007 when trialers was popping up and songs started leaking in the fall. the music did a good jb promoting itself.

every track from the growth leaked since then, and since his first album 5 years ago he's released atleast 5 mixtapes. thats 5 CD's worth of music, 1 CD every year. so even as the album gets pushed back fans aint complaining cuz we still getting music from him.

so he fooled no one.
 10 years ago '08        #29
lifetimez  OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Loyalist said:
how was he lying about the growth being completed when he had an album sampler floating around and a listening party for the album?
Oh really?

So, it was just Def Jam why it didn't come out, right?
 08-05-2008, 12:52 AM         #30
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
When Joe can make a album like zzzzzzr.. then I'll believe he's better then Nas
and when he can release a album that's better then any of Hovs...then I'll believe that also....
^^^you just names the top 2 rappers in the game obviously you hold budden to a high standard ...as you should, nas has 2 classics, hov has 2 classics, budden still a better rapper then hov (hov is my top 5) hov is wayyy more sucessful but budden is better on the mic
 08-05-2008, 12:54 AM         #31
0 killacam 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:shock1::mad45::guns1:
 08-05-2008, 12:55 AM         #32
PHOENIXXX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
Oh really?

So, it was just Def Jam why it didn't come out, right?
it was both parties involved stopping the album from coming out.

Def Jam wanted him to make it a certain way, Budden didnt want to and refued to change it so they decided not to put it out.

Budden stopped giving them music and put out mixtapes for 3 years.

so he still put out music

back to the topic of your thread: how does that make him lazy?
 10 years ago '04        #33
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^you just names the top 2 rappers in the game obviously you hold budden to a high standard ...as you should, nas has 2 classics, hov has 2 classics, budden still a better rapper then hov (hov is my top 5) hov is wayyy more sucessful but budden is better on the mic[
Just Stop....

all creditability you had has gone out the window....Never Tell Lies like that again

btw also Em>>>Budden
 10 years ago '08        #34
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 451 451
 lifetimez said:
Oh really?

So, it was just Def Jam why it didn't come out, right?
n*gga im just tellin' you what i know.

he said its done

he had listening part for it

there was a sampler for this album

when hov was asked about the album, it seemed like he ducked the question completely instead of giving an answer.
 10 years ago '06        #35
yungmoney_85 
space
avatar space
space
$902 | Props total: 14 14
 SC1 said:
When Joe can make a album like zzzzzzr.. then I'll believe he's better then Nas
and when he can release a album that's better then any of Hovs...then I'll believe that also....
so it has to be an album?
because IMO Mood Muzik 2 >>>>> Kingdom Come, American Gangster, Blueprint 2, Vol. 3

not trying to get into a wack a.ss internet brawl about opinions, because i didnt read any of the sh*t that was said before. just read that comment and thought whats the difference between a mixtape and an album except promotion and trying to make songs that are radio friendly?
 08-05-2008, 01:00 AM         #36
PHOENIXXX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loyalist said:
n*gga im just tellin' you what i know.

he said its done

he had listening part for it

there was a sampler for this album

when hov was asked about the album, it seemed like he ducked the question completely instead of giving an answer.
the main topic of this thread was "Joe Budden is lazy"

the thread starter on the other dude keep bringing up other sh*t after i said in another thread and this that dude basically dropped a mixtape full of new music every year since 2002, which disproves that.

there is no valid argument here. any further comment is futile

I'm done.
 10 years ago '04        #37
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 11 11
 yungmoney_85 said:
so it has to be an album?
because IMO Mood Muzik 2 >>>>> Kingdom Come, American Gangster, Blueprint 2, Vol. 3

not trying to get into a wack a.ss internet brawl about opinions, because i didnt read any of the sh*t that was said before. just read that comment and thought whats the difference between a mixtape and an album except promotion and trying to make songs that are radio friendly?
as I've said numerous times Mood Muzik 2 is my favorite Joe Budden release because it's the Illmatic of Mixtapes just a masterpiece.
 10 years ago '06        #38
yungmoney_85 
space
avatar space
space
$902 | Props total: 14 14
 SC1 said:



btw also Em>>>Budden
agreed.
 08-05-2008, 01:03 AM         #39
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
Just Stop....

all creditability you had has gone out the window....Never Tell Lies like that again

btw also Em>>>Budden
^^^n*gga you think hnic is a dope album pfff get the fu*k outta here, buddens lyrics >>> em's get mad
 08-05-2008, 01:04 AM         #40
PHOENIXXX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem>>>>>>Budden

lets not get too far ahead of ourselves
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
#bigbreasttwitter
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1334 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Is this a real pawg?
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy