Joe Budden Tears Prodigy A New a**hole!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-05-2008, 11:01 AM         #141
'79  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yess!!
 9 years ago '05        #142
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
damn this n*gga cant drop a hot song without dumb n*ggas hatin on it
 9 years ago '04        #143
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2114 2114
 slimwillie said:
who cares about sales? fu*kin white boys caught up in sound scan. when a n*gga gets ethered he gets ethered. I mean theres no reason Game shouldn't still have fans. it's not like peoples careers get ended on every dope diss song. plus Prodigy is a.ss and Return of the Mac was bullsh*t.
I dont care about soundscan or else I wouldnt brag about HNIC2 being album of the year...:celebrate0:...just showing the affect that Buddens disses have.......Buddens is cold but he cant put his career up against Mobb Deep or Prodigy solo sh*t....."I break bread,ribs,hunded dolla bills">> whatever line you quote from Buddens
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by persuazion; 08-05-2008 at 11:14 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #144
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
Prodigy solo career consist of 1 good album. HNIC is the only thing. and if you weren't such a nuthugger you'd understand that careers have nothing to do with anything. this thread is about Budden verbally abusing Prodigy on this track. that line you quoted is 9 years old son. whats the Problem Prodigy hasn't said nothin hot since?

Prodigy ain't breakin ribs and he's a 50 cent d*ckrider. Prodigy been lost since summer jam.

what affects do prodigy disses have? Prodigy has never hurt any1's career. Nas,Hov and Pac all ate Sickle Cell P's lunch but he still disses people :guns1:
You nuthuggin the sh*t outta Buddens all of a sudden...what happend? YOu played Untitled out? Yes it was a good diss...I dident say it wasent...but dudes overhyping sh*t, puttin up coffins like Prodigy wll never make another song...Hnic,Hnic2,and Return of the mac where all good albums...fu*k is you talkin bout?
 9 years ago '05        #145
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
n*ggas crying because Joey dissed one of their favorite rappers.

fu*k that sickle cell having f*g**t.
 9 years ago '04        #146
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
:laughing9: you just proved what a clown Prodigy is. this n*gga been robbed more then walmart and he has the nerve to take pics like this

Saigon,Tru-Life both bi*ch slapped this lil n*gga and he did nathan about it.

what does the pic have to do with his music? white boys thinkin they're tough cause their fav rapper totes a gun. :laughing19:
:celebrate0::celebrate0::laughing19::laughing19:
I like Prodigy cuz he aint doing sh*t with Tpain or Wayne....I dont give a fu*k if he got robbed a million times.....his music is still good.ANd Saigon ran out the club on his homeboys back....ABC>Touch and go....now argue with that.

Last edited by persuazion; 08-05-2008 at 11:33 AM..
 08-05-2008, 11:35 AM         #147
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where is Havoc?
 9 years ago '04        #148
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
nuthuggin? do you see me posting pics of Budden? you're the one posting pics of Prodigy like it means he's hard :laughing19:

Return of the Mac and HNIC2 are trash. Prodigy use to be an ill a.ss MC and now he's teerible but you're a G-unit groupie and we know why your defending him.
None of the albums I named are on GUnit....and you just like to argue with muthafu*kas so you not to be taken seriously......you think Nas is Malcom X and aint you the same dude that was like "fu*k Pimp C" after he died??
 9 years ago '04        #149
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
why do you compare Buddens worst commercial song if you're about the music? why not compare his best

no Prodigy isn't doin a song with T Pain but he got a g-unit tatoo and said 50 WAS HIS FAVORITE RAPPER.
:laughing19::laughing19: I compared their first singles form their most recent albums...you want to compare old ones too? any first single from a mobb deep or prodigy album>pump it up......Buddens can make classic mixtapes but his albums are..:sad5:...I dont give a fu*k what kind of tattoo he got...you need better arguments...
 9 years ago '04        #150
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
YES fu*k THAT FAKE a.ss TOO SHORT NAMED CHAD BUTLER. you mad?

where did I say Nas was Malcom X do you even know what Malcom X was about cracker?
:celebrate0::celebrate0:Cracker this Whiteboy that.....keep bangin on your keyboard while yelling "fu*k the white people"....I dont give a sh*t.:laughing19:
 9 years ago '07        #151
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14975 14975
prodigys career>>>>>>>>budden's
 9 years ago '04        #152
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
he has 1 album so how are his albums sad? are mixtapes not music? so lets not discredit his MUSIC. prodigy fell off since Murda Music.

MM3>>>>>>>>>>>>>Return of the Mac
MM2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HNIC2

I'm not arguing I'm educating some southern cracker wanna be :laughing9:
you putting mixtapes against albums? I can tell from the first single that hes going back to the first albums formula which is a huge mistake.....Buddens and Club music dont mix.....MM3 and MM2 are 2 of the best MIXTAPES I ever heard...but you was talkin like his career is better then Prodigys....Im lookin forward to Buddens album if he can tone down the sports related metaphors and learn not to drag a song on....but hey..everybody has an opinion..even crackers...
 9 years ago '07        #153
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
that track aint even that hard the diss is subpar i can tell the budden fans i here
 9 years ago '04        #154
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
banging on my keyboard? I don't hate white people just stupid wannabes like you. Paul Wall a.ss :laughing19:
I dont even like Paul Wall.....and IM not a wannabe just cuz I like rap...I LOVE being white....I think ima ride this white thing out....see where it takes me...you can call me the HCIC

Last edited by persuazion; 08-05-2008 at 12:07 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #155
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,662 | Props total: 2237 2237
:lachen001: Damn, that n*ggas mixtapes are better that Punchin Bag P`s albums?!?!
 9 years ago '04        #156
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
I'll call you nuthugger. how can the head n*gga in charge never be in charge? Prodigy ain't even in charge of his own career
aight hold that thought.....Im gonna go and cop Starship Troopers on Bluray and Ill be right back to continue the argument....
 9 years ago '04        #157
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
I never said Budden had a better career. but Budden is a better rapper. I mean that is possible. 50 cent had a better career then Scarface but Scarface will destroy him on the mic

I'm comparing music. an album is nothing but a way to SELL music. and since 03 all MM1,2 & MM3 are better then anything Prodigy put out.

if your not worried about Prodigy gettin robbed or his tattoos then why did you post a picture with him ACTING hard? I mean why not post a song? instead you took the nuthugger route and posted him shirtless holding guns. that proves nothing about MUSIC
I posted that pic cuz I googled Prodigy...and that pic came up...I dident feel like searching I dident google Prodigy with gun or anything like that....and if you all about the music then why do you care how many times he got robbed?? Be right back....
 9 years ago '04        #158
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
man u can clown prodigy all day but please name one joe budden classic album .................................................. ................................slience i can forgive prodigy for the stuff he is a living legend thats something budden will never be
 9 years ago '06        #159
Bk's Finest 
space
space
space
$923 | Props total: 34 34
I don't know why some of you clowns are crying. Mobb Deep in 94-96>>>>>>>>>>>>over budden easy. Back in the day prodigy would've sh*t on budden. But I think over the years, between sickle cell and the drugs the dude lost it. His lyrics are horrible now. Some of you point out HNIC 1 but that sh*t was trash in my opinion compared to some of the other classics that P wrote. But this sh*t right here......is crack and Joey roasted him on this one. Dude is in jail not dead, he can still write lyrics. Not like when Prodigy made a diss about Pac after he was dead. Now that's a bi*ch move.
 9 years ago '07        #160
timdog 921 heat pts921
space
space
$30,483 | Props total: 14975 14975
you can never feel me pain>>>>>>>>>budden career

joey overrated like lebron on espn
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy