Joe Budden Tears Prodigy A New a**hole!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-07-2008, 09:00 AM         #361
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stark said:
So 50>jay cause he sells more? Guess nas isnt that good cause he didnt do any numbers.

record sales dont mean sh*t.
Ummm...I believe that people buy the records because they want to listen to 'em...therefore if your selling records people want to hear ya...Is Boxden really this fu*kin dumb?...It's got nothing to do with who's better but who people want to listen to...So in turn if nobody buys your sh*t AT ALL wouldn't that indicate that you aren't appealing whatsoever?...Just common sense
 08-07-2008, 09:02 AM         #362
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=coolio;12414686]
[pic - click to view]

QUOTE]

That's fu*kin hilarious :laughing9:
 9 years ago '04        #363
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Niagara Falls lost
 08-07-2008, 11:11 AM         #364
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ n*ggaz actin like UPSTATE new york goes hard. lol didnt new york city want to seperate itself from upstate and become its own??? lol upstate is WACK
 9 years ago '04        #365
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 72 72
 slimwillie said:
you like Eminem but bash Emo music? how ironic
when Budden signed to Def Jam they were droppin way better music then they are now

gotta say this is absolutely true...how can you hate on so called "emo music" but then co-sign eminem....that's like telling people you don't eat pork, and then order a peperoni pizza
 08-07-2008, 11:37 AM         #366
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
Ummm...I believe that people buy the records because they want to listen to 'em...therefore if your selling records people want to hear ya...Is Boxden really this fu*kin dumb?...It's got nothing to do with who's better but who people want to listen to...So in turn if nobody buys your sh*t AT ALL wouldn't that indicate that you aren't appealing whatsoever?...Just common sense
The masses are dumb . So more people wanting to hear a wack dude means what? Soulja boy got mad spins I guess hes good right?

Maybe the reason why people arent buying Joey is because he doesnt have the exposure or spins that others do.
 9 years ago '04        #367
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
Yes Upstate NY is wack I admit but

To get n*ggas mad at facts....

HOW IS JOE BUDDEN THE KING OF JERZ WHEN REDMAN IS STILL ALIVE AND PUTTING OUT ALBUMS
 08-07-2008, 12:41 PM         #368
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
Yes Upstate NY is wack I admit but

To get n*ggas mad at facts....

HOW IS JOE BUDDEN THE KING OF JERZ WHEN REDMAN IS STILL ALIVE AND PUTTING OUT ALBUMS

is someone says Brick city you think of Redman but if they say Jerz the first person you think about is Jump off Joe Budden.
 9 years ago '06        #369
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,829 | Props total: 1991 1991
its not a prefrence its just straight d*ck riding... what has buddens done 4 hip hop nothin... prodigy has classics... its really no fuccin arguement... just some of u hip hop nerds wanna hate on established n*ggas... dont compare buddens to n*ggaz like p... compare him to like a ransom, cassidy, paul cain or some sh*t not n*ggaz that are established... Ransome,Cassidy>>>Buddens
 9 years ago '07        #370
FuckyaBarsNHook 4 heat pts
space
space
$889 | Props total: 345 345
 timdog said:
budden a bx phenom:laughing9:

budden fans:disdain2::laughing9:
fu*k you....but that icon is funny as fu*k
 9 years ago '07        #371
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,461 | Props total: 14901 14901
budden is a nobody in the hip hop world
 08-07-2008, 02:55 PM         #372
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
budden is a nobody in the hip hop world
Looks at your name and laugh

R.I.P Half-A-Mil though

timdog

Last edited by onq; 08-07-2008 at 02:57 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #373
DocHollywood13 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 5 5
Yall are funny I have to admit...
1. Why if you like a particular rapper you are considered a soldier for that artist.
2. Why just because you don't like a particular artist you are hater

My opinion is as such:

In this case budden k!lled P. So what P sold x amount of records and made classics back in the day... It was just that back in the day... Truth be told I used to like mobb deep their old stuff was classic and I think everyone feels the same in that you can't take what they did away from them... Now lets flash to the present P has dramaticaly fell off lyrically and quality of music wise. Budden has gotten better every Mood Muzik 1-3 and is easily one of the best lyrisis in the rap game today... His one downfall (Budden) is that he does not have that mainstream appeal that is needed to sell millions of records. Basically the white audience who actually will go out and buy a record not DL it from the net.

And why EVERY forum ( NO MATTER WHAT FOURUM) I visit someone allways say yall are the only ones checking for Joe Buddens... So I guess it is more wide spread than you would like to think or adknowledge.
 9 years ago '05        #374
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 crmlbywonder said:
Padded Room Niccaz!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao padded room... like he aint stealing Eminem old gimmick
 08-07-2008, 03:11 PM         #375
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DocHollywood13 said:
Yall are funny I have to admit...
1. Why if you like a particular rapper you are considered a soldier for that artist.
2. Why just because you don't like a particular artist you are hater

My opinion is as such:

In this case budden k!lled P. So what P sold x amount of records and made classics back in the day... It was just that back in the day... Truth be told I used to like mobb deep their old stuff was classic and I think everyone feels the same in that you can't take what they did away from them... Now lets flash to the present P has dramaticaly fell off lyrically and quality of music wise. Budden has gotten better every Mood Muzik 1-3 and is easily one of the best lyrisis in the rap game today... His one downfall (Budden) is that he does not have that mainstream appeal that is needed to sell millions of records. Basically the white audience who actually will go out and buy a record not DL it from the net.

And why EVERY forum ( NO MATTER WHAT FOURUM) I visit someone allways say yall are the only ones checking for Joe Buddens... So I guess it is more wide spread than you would like to think or adknowledge.

:applause::applause::applause:
the other day I googled (Joe budden prodigy diss ) and on every web site people was saying the same thing .................

Damn Joe Budden k!lled prodigy
on that track
 9 years ago '05        #376
DocHollywood13 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 5 5
 NomiS said:
lmfao padded room... like he aint stealing Eminem old gimmick

Let's be honest everything thing in Rap is recycled now... And padded room concepts been out before EM i.e. REDMAN, Ol Dirty Bastard... the list continues...
 9 years ago '07        #377
FuckyaBarsNHook 4 heat pts
space
space
$889 | Props total: 345 345
 crmlbywonder said:
ya whole point is retarded. 1) because now its 8 fans cuz im in here.

2) joe budden didnt get dropped, he wanted to leave cause of how they def jam/jay didnt handle his projects right. lol mood muzik 1,2,3, are all great(lyrically). now to say the beats or watever cool but to say 10 mins, calm down, walk wit me, find a way, through the wire, def jam diss, 3 sides to a story, the future, 40 licks, young n*ggas, hiatus, warfare, all of me, and send him our love(to name a few) are garbage, who the fu*k do YOU listen to??

3) we dont overhype sh*t. a rappers fanbase is a reflection of his music. so if joe budden has the most enegertic fans on the internet its for a reason. what you think ,o n*ggaz just be on budden just to be on him. no he has a loyal fanbase because of the crack he puts out compared to the BULLsh*t y'all like lol.

4) usin that scapegoat to say joe budden's albums mood muziks arent albums is WACK. just stop. what the fu*k does a bar code and it bein in a store make a difference? a collection of songs on a cd that make an idea is what it is. that is the worst scapegoat from you joey haters. Mood Muzik 2 and 3 are ALBUMS n*gga. fuk outta here wit that gay sh*t, you cnt give one good reason y its not. so thats 1 good mixtape an ight album. and 2 gr8 albums

5) lol @ you tryna flip joe deep tracks around to make it sound good. wtf are you stupid. he spits deep sh*t becuase he goes through, now if you feel his stories arent real then that says it right there that your a hater. hes doin the same sh*t pac did, emptyin his heart out on trax. EVERY song isnt about his struggle son your wrong again. Joe Budden is the MOST VERSATILE(lyrically)
now your sayin hes a punchline rapper when hes made tons of deep songs, girl songs, songs about world issues, storytellin songs, club bangas and street anthems. what more do you want. hes wanna top punchline rappers if not the best. voice and flow is your preference. i;ve heard worst ffrom legends. nas voice<<<<<< ghostface<<<<<< most of wu-tangs flow<<<<<

6) why cant he drop names? juss curious. he doesnt say names disrespectfully??? whats the problem

7)no you dont make music to get money. alot of people make music because they like music you dumb mafu*ka. joey dont care bout the money, he already went gold and owned publishin.trust believe the n*gga aint livin in north bergen witout bread. do gospel singers sing to make money no??? does nas rap to make money??? no hes tryna spead a message, does lupe??? no and its gay to worry about a rapper for his money, you worry bout his music. you aint gettin his money n*gga so it dont matter

8) you dont seem to understand joe had label problems do you?? or did he just release an album coincedently after he left his label?? i think not. joe budden has a bunch of concerts so your wrong on that too. again joe wasnt dropped and hes not switchin up no style joe is on his same new jeruz bullsh*t. wtf you on?

you've basically proved your a hater because when it comes down to it you just use scapegoats. the best rapper in the game now is Joe Budden. it aint about discography its about whos been the best lyrically and recently and MM3 the Who k!lled Hip-Hop series and his leaked songs>>>>>>>>>>thats been out
:agreement6:That's my n*gga dropping science on you fu*ks
 9 years ago '06        #378
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 KingOfNY369 said:
Honestly it ain't about people's personal preference in music...as much as it's sickening to see 10 threads started everyday from the same 8 fu*kin people about how "great" ya'll believe this dude to be when he's clearly not and NEVER WILL BE MENTIONED AS A GREAT ANYTHING...enjoyin the music an artist puts out is one thing but claimin that his whole disco is classic material is just fu*kin ignorance...and YES Joe Budden is fu*kin irrelevant in hip-hop let alone I see how NONE of ya'll d*ckriders have adressed the fact that this dude dropped MM3 in December yet he's the best right now? That's the homo d*ck ridin bullsh*t...yet you are the same group of clowns that wanna say DUMB a.ss sh*t like Nas lost or the money don't matter. Do you even realize what the fu*k you're typin? And this all started as a Joe Budden murdered Prodigy thread as if this sh*t means ANYTHING or the beef is even relevant in hip-hop with half of the battle is sittin in prison. It's like robbing a blind homeless man...sure you might get a couple dollars and tell your friends (in most of your cases you can eliminate this part due to the lack of them) but is it really something to be proud of? Again, the proof has all been there since 2003 and continues til this day...JOE BUDDEN LOSES!
u're one of the only people up to now who managed to type about two essays worth of posts and still not make a smart argument

first of all the people who claim to hate budden make more threads about him than those who are fans

second of all the idiots going around saying sh*t like "nas lost" are the same ones hating on budden

and finally this thread was about budden murdering prodigy on THIS track..nobody ever said nothing about budden having a better career until those who hate on him brought it up outta nowhere then started getting mad when others talked about it

fact of the matter is budden is a better rapper than prodigy right now..if they went head to head, budden would win easily..prodigy had a better career but right now budden is just a much better rapper than prodigy and evenm if u deny it..u know u're lying to yourself

Supreme7 said:
its not a prefrence its just straight d*ck riding... what has buddens done 4 hip hop nothin... prodigy has classics... its really no fuccin arguement... just some of u hip hop nerds wanna hate on established n*ggas... dont compare buddens to n*ggaz like p... compare him to like a ransom, cassidy, paul cain or some sh*t not n*ggaz that are established... Ransome,Cassidy>>>Buddens
aight u can't even spell half the words u use correctly so i can't really blame u for saying stupid sh*t but the argument is who's the better rapper..like i said, prodigy had the more successful career but budden right now is just a better rapper than him

also judging by ur posts, ur rather listen to rappers rapping about fake sh*t they've never done or seen

the thing is if this was someone else like jay-z, for example, who said these same exact lines..people would be going crazy..but because it's budden, people just hate for no reason
 9 years ago '05        #379
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #380
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
ok people

first off its joe budden--no "s"

& secondly its Ransom --no "e"

sales mean nothing at all...absolutely nothing, they havent mattered in the past 8 years(& really more than that)

the artists that have strong machines behind them & have bigger budget sell the most...wonder why??? NEWSFLASH, PEOPLE BUY THEIR OWN sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now