Joe Budden Tears Prodigy A New a**hole!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2008, 10:12 PM         #341
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
and on that note im fukin done, you've already been taught, theres nothin else to tell. now construct another pointless essay it wont mean sh*t dumbass

n*gga you tapped out, another L for Joey and The Mouse Squad.

Budden lost.

[pic - click to view]

Talk To'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #342
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,837 | Props total: 1998 1998
 crmlbywonder said:
you have 2 be the dumbest n*gga in the 973, i mean damn dont disgrace my area code, dont like it at all
disgrace the area code cuz buddens iz wack? its only a few n*ggaz in 973 that even like buddens... Ransome>>buddens
 9 years ago '07        #343
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 crmlbywonder said:
and on that note im fukin done
it only took u 16 pages... lmao

u been in this thread arguing for 3 days about a n*gga that dont give a sh*t about u

joey stans lost
 08-06-2008, 10:20 PM         #344
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supreme7 said:
disgrace the area code cuz buddens iz wack? its only a few n*ggaz in 973 that even like buddens... Ransome>>buddens
cosign
 08-06-2008, 10:35 PM         #345
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a lot of mad people in here.
 9 years ago '06        #346
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 KingOfNY369 said:
1. OK so 8 of ya'll who might as well of been born deaf

2. Yea HE wanted to leave the biggest hip-hop label (at the time) because they didn't handle his untalented a.ss right? Only you and your 7 other friends would believe some sh*t like that. And I listen to Common, Nas, Outkast, Em, Cormega, Lupe, Clipse, AZ, Mobb Deep, Talib, Bone Thugs, Hov and old Scarface, Cube, Pac, B.I.G., Big L, Pun, Tribe, X, Rakim...

3. A little confused here I think...I can count the amount of people including yourself of the people that even think this dude is the best right now on my hand...so how big is that fanbase really? I mean if his fanbase was even apparent somewhere other than Boxden you would hear SOMETHING about him SOMEWHERE else...but you don't...think there's a reason?

4. Hold on...scapegoat? How can me claimin' this dude uses scapegoats in every one of his songs for his lack of appeal to the masses be a scapegoat in itself? Your've favorite rapper makes it clear in EVERY song that he was jerked, not promoted right, not givin the ability to do this or that, and every other excuse he can turn into a metaphor...and that is the true definition of scapegoat in its purest form as far as it relates to hip-hop. If he was as great as you's claim he wouldn't hafta make excuses why everything with his career is wrong and then pour it into 16 tracks so you dudes feel sorry for him. And a bazzzzz and it bein in a store means at least ONE person finds you worthy of distributing your music to the public legally, in Joe Budden's case...well 2 mixtapes and no sophmore album in the past 5 years should explain that...

5. Because I don't believe him I'm a hater? And he's doin the same sh*t Pac did??? :laughing9: He could only dream about achieving 3% of what Pac did in his career up until he died, not to mention what he did even after he died. Pac had label problems, a not so prominent first 2 albums, but he persevered and became a musical ICON and even a damn good actor. So for you to even mention the 2 in the same sentence shows your ignorance and more than likely age. You honestly deserve a slap in the face for reachin that far out on that one.

6. He drops names in the hopes that another rapper will hear it and try to diss him to stir up some beef and maybe actually draw some attention to himself, except the fact that NOBODY in the game checks for him so when they are told about the name-dropping they laugh about it and say "next question" because they know a beef with Joe Budden is irrelevant. Name dropping also shows that the only way you feel your music will be heard is to mention another more recognizable name.

7. :laughing9: Easily the most ignorant sh*t I've EVER heard. I can understand even how a select few of musicians from ALL genres that have been around for AT LEAST 10+ years can say that do it for the art, and because they love it, but that same mentality DOESN'T hold up in hip-hop. Or at least not since the mid-90's. Even the rappers that have made classics, sold millions, and clearly don't NEED more money aren't doing albums and concerts for free, and entertainers tend to live a lavish lifestyle that requires them to make money and LOTS of it. Rappers telling you they don't do this for money ain't got none or have had it for a long time now because they've been in the game for so long and maybe even took their creativity to other business ventures, because there is life beyond hip-hop, and far more money elsewhere, but keeping grounded with your hip-hop roots broadens your appeal. Nas has money, and had it long before Joe Budden even thought of rappin. And Lupe has far more dough than Joe Budden, along with 2 above average albums in less than a year and a half, and coming off the strength of an international tour with Kanye West, N.E.R.D and Rihanna. Lupe also had to deal with the problems of MAJOR bootlegging and remade his entire album along with dropping plenty of mixtapes of at least average quality. Not even a huge Lupe fan, but the proof is in the pudding, and "Tokyo, Paris" regardless of how lyrical YOU THINK Budden is, sh*ts on his miniscule discography full of pointless misleading braggadocious freestyles.

8. Many rappers have label problems, that's part of the business. All rappers other than your boy Joey have seemed to handle it and make themselves relevant in hip-hop though. And where's Joe Budden currently touring?? He promoting his latest mixtape that dropped in fu*king DECEMBER 2007. Not even this damn year that whack follow up mixtape dropped and ya'll wanna say he's the best now because of a snippet of a diss track to fu*kin Prodigy who's in jail anyways. On that same New Jerz sh*t? What New Jerz sh*t is there? Redman is the ONLY real hip-hop out of that fu*kin state unless you wanna throw in Queen Latifah, Naughty By Nature or the Fugees from back in the day.

Done clowin' you ignorant fu*ks...wish there was a way to block certain articles by keyword so everyday I didn't hafta see the same 8 people posting the same fu*kin sh*t just reworded differently about the most idiotic sh*t that exposes them as ignorant a.ss fans of hip-hop...You my friend fit right into that description of homo's I mentioned that can be noticed from your obsessive avi and constant posts trying to prove to everyone who's already rejected this whack a.ss rapper in the game that he is the best now...You and Joe Budden lost a looooooong time ago...

[pic - click to view]

SC1 said:
in Upstate, NY no one knows the name Joe Budden.

Joe Budden lost.
how u gonna try to prove ur point by just making up lies or stupid sh*t like that?

it's like when u're arguing with someone and that person knows he lost the argument so he tries to come up with anything to say to try and make u mad
 08-06-2008, 10:52 PM         #347
thegraphixking  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn.
 9 years ago '06        #348
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Gooooood lawd! My n*gga budden ahhhh man.
 9 years ago '04        #349
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 coolio said:

[pic - click to view]

how u gonna try to prove ur point by just making up lies or stupid sh*t like that?

it's like when u're arguing with someone and that person knows he lost the argument so he tries to come up with anything to say to try and make u mad
Do you live Upstate, NY? I do

no one plays Joe Budden around here.... no one even knows who that n*gga is

MIMS is a more famous name then Joe Budden upstate.....
 08-06-2008, 11:12 PM         #350
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:

where upstate n*gga i just told u i was up there and mad ppl knew who he was in albany.

maybe you just hang out with people who have as bad taste in music as you
 9 years ago '06        #351
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 SC1 said:

so because YOU don't hear people play budden's music..it means nobody plays it? sh*t i could go outside right now..not hear one person talk about jay-z or play his music and that would mean nobody knows him?

so unless u went around and asked everybody living upstate if they knew him, then u cant just make up stuff just to make an argument
 9 years ago '04        #352
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 Stark said:
where upstate n*gga i just told u i was up there and mad ppl knew who he was in albany.

maybe you just hang out with people who have as bad taste in music as you
Yes i have horrible taste in music since I listen to Nas, Em, my GOAT rapper is Jay, I bump Biggie n Pac and like Eazy-E... yeah I have horrible taste since I don't like listening to Emo music all the time :rolleyes:

315 area code....

EVERYBODY knows who Jay-Z is... he's an hip-hop icon.... not to mention HE's EVERYWHERE! From music scene, to TV scene, to the club scene he's EVERYWHERE. Why? Because he grinds hard for people NOT on the Internet.

Hov could say he's going to drop a CD in 1 week...no promo and he would still sell over 400K first week cause he made his name be established.

It's Joe Budden's fault for putting himself into the position he was in. He knew what kind of label Def Jam was ahead of time of signing with how they make you release this type and that type of tracks. He still signed....
 08-06-2008, 11:33 PM         #353
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA REAL SHAKOBE said:
cosign
awww sh*t here this hatin a.ss n*gga go again
 9 years ago '04        #354
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
hm... I think that was an awesome snippet. Dude got flow. His skills are rivaled only by lupe fiasco for right now(in terms of new age rappers). I like p too, but the diss was ill. What more does one say? it seems like common sense to me. he called the man an apostrophe lol. off the brink tho.
 08-06-2008, 11:47 PM         #355
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
Yes i have horrible taste in music since I listen to Nas, Em, my GOAT rapper is Jay, I bump Biggie n Pac and like Eazy-E... yeah I have horrible taste since I don't like listening to Emo music all the time :rolleyes:

315 area code....

EVERYBODY knows who Jay-Z is... he's an hip-hop icon.... not to mention HE's EVERYWHERE! From music scene, to TV scene, to the club scene he's EVERYWHERE. Why? Because he grinds hard for people NOT on the Internet.

Hov could say he's going to drop a CD in 1 week...no promo and he would still sell over 400K first week cause he made his name be established.

It's Joe Budden's fault for putting himself into the position he was in. He knew what kind of label Def Jam was ahead of time of signing with how they make you release this type and that type of tracks. He still signed....
So 50>jay cause he sells more? Guess nas isnt that good cause he didnt do any numbers.

record sales dont mean sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #356
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,854 | Props total: 934 934
Hmm how's about if you like budden listen to his music if you don't like dude, don't listen to him. Jeez people it's not that hard, if people want to say he's the illest dude out then let them, I never seen people get so mad at somebody opinion in my life. Music is very personal, hence why there can not be a best rapper ever or alive. To some people Pac was the greatest rapper ever. I think dude was just average, some people say Jigga is. Who the fu*k cares! I've never seen such hate for a rapper who people clam isn't even relevant( which makes no sence)
 9 years ago '04        #357
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
I aint goin to stop til' there's blood all over the wall!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #358
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
**Bumps Ne-Yo's Year of The Gentleman (Advance)** @ the Budden hate, and Jumpoff21 said it best, I wish Boxden charged to post the stupid sh*t half of yall say
 08-07-2008, 08:47 AM         #359
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly it ain't about people's personal preference in music...as much as it's sickening to see 10 threads started everyday from the same 8 fu*kin people about how "great" ya'll believe this dude to be when he's clearly not and NEVER WILL BE MENTIONED AS A GREAT ANYTHING...enjoyin the music an artist puts out is one thing but claimin that his whole disco is classic material is just fu*kin ignorance...and YES Joe Budden is fu*kin irrelevant in hip-hop let alone I see how NONE of ya'll d*ckriders have adressed the fact that this dude dropped MM3 in December yet he's the best right now? That's the homo d*ck ridin bullsh*t...yet you are the same group of clowns that wanna say DUMB a.ss sh*t like Nas lost or the money don't matter. Do you even realize what the fu*k you're typin? And this all started as a Joe Budden murdered Prodigy thread as if this sh*t means ANYTHING or the beef is even relevant in hip-hop with half of the battle is sittin in prison. It's like robbing a blind homeless man...sure you might get a couple dollars and tell your friends (in most of your cases you can eliminate this part due to the lack of them) but is it really something to be proud of? Again, the proof has all been there since 2003 and continues til this day...JOE BUDDEN LOSES!
 08-07-2008, 08:50 AM         #360
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
no-one in upstate NY matters you n*ggas don't know what toothpaste and soap are but I still rock that sh*t everyday
Here we go..one of you f*g**ts who claim to rep a place your just close to...talk sh*t bout Upstate but can come up here and get bodied frontin like your a.ss is from BK and as if that sh*t even matters...and my fly and flashy self ain't got no problems in that hygiene area...ask your bi*ch...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy