Joe Budden Tears Prodigy A New a**hole!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-06-2008, 08:44 PM         #321
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
Correction...nobody nowhere cares about Joe Budden other than these few kids on the internet who wanna give this guy far too much credit for accomplishing nothing and not achieving a damn thing in hip-hop...and NOBODY in the game that matters fu*kin co-signs him...
a grammy nomination and a vibe award lol. YOU LOSE AGAIN
 9 years ago '04        #322
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
it doesn't mean sh*t getting nominated for a grammy anymore

didn't Souljah Boy get nominated this year.........
 08-06-2008, 08:48 PM         #323
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
reduced to his true self, a d*ckRIDING HATER none of that will be tolerated in the presence of the internet soldiers lol. the haters are getting mad.................................DER!!!!!!!!!!!
inttttteeeerrrrrrrrneeeettt soldiersssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss we win...:agreement6:bow down haters or just :guns1::angry16:
 08-06-2008, 08:50 PM         #324
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
it doesn't mean sh*t getting nominated for a grammy anymore

didn't Souljah Boy get nominated this year.........
it usually means SOMEBODY respects what you do
 9 years ago '04        #325
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
it also means..that you sold a-lot of singles...

Grammys aint based on skills its based on sales
 9 years ago '07        #326
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
if budden has such a huge fanbase why did he only sell 1100 cd's of his last "mixtape" or whateva yall call it

im not sayin that you should judge a artist by sale figures but wheres all his supporters

if his fanbase is this big why dun ppl support him

believe it or not budden does rap for money he prolly do free shows to gain wider audience so when his 2nd official album drops then ppl will buy it

if he doesnt rap for money how does eat,buy clothes,pay rent,pay his car note,car insurance

i remba the vh1 special da n*gga was in hummer hummers aint cheap

prodigy has dropped gems over the years been in beefs got his a.ss whopped a few times sold out to sign wit gunit got the sickle cell and he continues to make music

joe budden is a dust head whos sad and depressed who dropped a few good verses here and there and for some reason cant drop a album

hes nothin but a jay-z stan

Maybe you should study your understudy/I mean, are we hustlin’/or are we grown up/every time I hear you/ya changin’ ya tone up/when the new generation think about Jordan/all they remember is when Iverson crossed ‘em/take off the blazer, loosen up the tie/n*ggas fell in love when Superman died.”

i didnt know budden was jay understudy:

And the females ask - P, why you always look mad?
Don't mind me if I may come off like that
But see, a n*gga depressed, I need smoke
I need me a drink, I'm tryin to stop those
Experience life, through the shoes of me
What you find, is you can't do that, you ain't built for it
The impact I put on this earth
It's like nuttin that you ever seen or heard; so look listen
When I speak, sit up in your seat
Pay attention to the words, cause the story is deep
In and out of crisis, since before I could walk
It gave me strength though, nowadays I hardly talk
It made me cold-hearted, anti, I won't play sports
I barely joke or play games, take it how you want
My handicap took its toll on my sanity
My moms got me at the shrink at like 13
And doctors called the cops on me
Cause I be throwin IV poles and they ignore me
I gotta, try to calm down and breathe
I can only hold it but for so long; put me to sleep
Do I sound insane... if I do, then this here was written for you
Cause you could never feel the pain n*gga

prodigy>>>>>>>budden easily
 08-06-2008, 09:29 PM         #327
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
I bet half these dudes ARE actually Joe Budden with multiple accounts gettin real tight tryin to make a case for himself...if not you people are fu*kin sad...Joe Budden is TRASH...no other way to put it...i'll bump my old school classic sh*t before a Joe Budden mixtape of his whack a.ss tryin 2 get people to feel sorry for his a.ss...Dude was has been and always will be a NOBODY

Talk to them, cheah.
 9 years ago '07        #328
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 15090 15090
 BuddenStan said:
no need to read the rest, this shows youre talking out of your a**hole

mm3 has scanned almost 17k so far

thanks bye
source

mm3 has been out for ever only 17k let you tell

weill ya screen name is budden stan so no need to debate with you
 08-06-2008, 09:41 PM         #329
Signiture718  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just so everyone knows Joe Budden will be interviewd tonight on WPRK. Heres a link to the website so you could listen. The show starts at 11.

08-06-2008, 09:43 PM         #330
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
source

mm3 has been out for ever only 17k let you tell

weill ya screen name is budden stan so no need to debate with you
go 2 joes site, he talks about it. its true
 9 years ago '06        #331
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,847 | Props total: 2010 2010
buddens is a below average rapper... u d*ck riders need to cut it da fu*k out...
buttens has one album... the sh*t is average... all that mood muzik sh*t iz average... i have a hard time naming a rapper buddens is bettah then...

Fab>buddens
yayo>buddens
wayne>buddens
prodigy>buddens
havoc>buddens
bleek = buddens
banks>buddens
game>buddens

fu*k it sun....
 9 years ago '08        #332
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO @ the dude who tried to prove Budden's support by listing WEBSITES

Are you sh*tting me?

Big ups to Budden making movements on boxden, sohh, and allhiphop. :applause:
 08-06-2008, 09:52 PM         #333
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
LMAO @ the dude who tried to prove Budden's support by listing WEBSITES

Are you sh*tting me?

Big ups to Budden making movements on boxden, sohh, and allhiphop. :applause:
i wasnt tryna prove sh*t d*ckwad, i was respondin to someone elses ignorant statment
 08-06-2008, 09:53 PM         #334
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supreme7 said:
buddens is a below average rapper... u d*ck riders need to cut it da fu*k out...
buttens has one album... the sh*t is average... all that mood muzik sh*t iz average... i have a hard time naming a rapper buddens is bettah then...

Fab>buddens
yayo>buddens
wayne>buddens
prodigy>buddens
havoc>buddens
bleek = buddens
banks>buddens
game>buddens

fu*k it sun....
you have 2 be the dumbest n*gga in the 973, i mean damn dont disgrace my area code, dont like it at all
 08-06-2008, 09:53 PM         #335
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is just ridiculous and only shows ignorance to claim this dude who dropped his last sub-par mixtape MM3 in fu*kin December yet dudes wanna say he is the best now?? That's fu*kin 8 months ago...and it wasn't relevant when it was released so what makes you d*ckriding f*g**ts who are on here just trying to make friends by finding some common ground think he's not just relevant but the best in hip-hop NOW? You dudes really need to go fu*kin check yourselves...and get off the god damn internet...thinkin that this is where artists are made...

And the fact that ANY of you think that any rappers other than the legends and OG's do this sh*t for the love of hip-hop further shows your stupidity...
 9 years ago '04        #336
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 kingofny369 said:
sh*t is just ridiculous and only shows ignorance to claim this dude who dropped his last sub-par mixtape mm3 in fu*kin december yet dudes wanna say he is the best now?? That's fu*kin 8 months ago...and it wasn't relevant when it was released so what makes you d*ckriding f*g**ts who are on here just trying to make friends by finding some common ground think he's not just relevant but the best in hip-hop now? You dudes really need to go fu*kin check yourselves...and get off the god damn internet...thinkin that this is where artists are made...

And the fact that any of you think that any rappers other than the legends and og's do this sh*t for the love of hip-hop further shows your stupidity...
talk to em!!!!!
 08-06-2008, 10:01 PM         #337
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
a grammy nomination and a vibe award lol. YOU LOSE AGAIN
HAHA is a Vibe Award even a real award? Or something to even be proud of...and a Grammy NOMINATION...HE Lost then and still losing now...and so are you...Not to mention how long ago did all this occur? If when himself and you thought he might be relevant in the game...the denied his a.ss...and he hasn't made noise since...And for how good you claim him to be...how isn't he outshinin the whack a.ss rappers out in the game now? Apparently all he needs is just ONE hot beat and a catchy hook...but he can't even make that happen...and dude will sell out faster than those Air Penny 2's when they get released if he had the opportunity...but then again my man can't even get a fu*kin deal with Koch...Amalgam :laughing9: you have got to be kidding me...
 08-06-2008, 10:03 PM         #338
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
sh*t is just ridiculous and only shows ignorance to claim this dude who dropped his last sub-par mixtape MM3 in fu*kin December yet dudes wanna say he is the best now?? That's fu*kin 8 months ago...and it wasn't relevant when it was released so what makes you d*ckriding f*g**ts who are on here just trying to make friends by finding some common ground think he's not just relevant but the best in hip-hop NOW? You dudes really need to go fu*kin check yourselves...and get off the god damn internet...thinkin that this is where artists are made...

And the fact that ANY of you think that any rappers other than the legends and OG's do this sh*t for the love of hip-hop further shows your stupidity...

Talk to'em...Chea!
 08-06-2008, 10:04 PM         #339
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
HAHA is a Vibe Award even a real award? Or something to even be proud of...and a Grammy NOMINATION...HE Lost then and still losing now...and so are you...Not to mention how long ago did all this occur? If when himself and you thought he might be relevant in the game...the denied his a.ss...and he hasn't made noise since...And for how good you claim him to be...how isn't he outshinin the whack a.ss rappers out in the game now? Apparently all he needs is just ONE hot beat and a catchy hook...but he can't even make that happen...and dude will sell out faster than those Air Penny 2's when they get released if he had the opportunity...but then again my man can't even get a fu*kin deal with Koch...Amalgam :laughing9: you have got to be kidding me...
lol @ you takin 30 mins to think of something to respond and replyin to an answer i gave ya dumbass or some1's dumbass when they said joe has NEVER received anything. dumbasses lose YET AGAIN
 08-06-2008, 10:06 PM         #340
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
and on that note im fukin done, you've already been taught, theres nothin else to tell. now construct another pointless essay it wont mean sh*t dumbass
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy