Joe Budden Tears Prodigy A New a**hole!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
 114
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #301
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
in Upstate, NY no one knows the name Joe Budden.

Joe Budden lost.
 9 years ago '04        #302
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
 Stark said:
Even the haters dnt think prodigy would stand a chance in a battle so y this thread is 14 pages is beyond me.
because dudes is downing Prodigy like he aint never done anything for the game...you can say he got at Prodigy and this and that but when you say "aww fu*k prodigy,he sucks,his albums are garbage and Joey is the best rapper alive" then thats when people gotta say yall gettin out of line....what impact has Buddens make on hip hop?
 9 years ago '04        #303
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 620 620
And I ain't gon stop until a N*gga see BLOOD ON THE WALL!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
 08-06-2008, 04:55 PM         #304
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
in Upstate, NY no one knows the name Joe Budden.

Joe Budden lost.
maybe if u go up as far as fu*king potsdam and sh*t .

i was just in albany and mad ppl like joe.

however even if ppl never heard of him what does that matter? Most of the greatest artists of their generation arent known by their peers and their genius is recongized long after their gone.


I see that happening with Joey :agreement6:
 08-06-2008, 05:36 PM         #305
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stark said:
maybe if u go up as far as fu*king potsdam and sh*t .

i was just in albany and mad ppl like joe.

however even if ppl never heard of him what does that matter? Most of the greatest artists of their generation arent known by their peers and their genius is recongized long after their gone.


I see that happening with Joey :agreement6:
So basically you saying, n*ggas need to go ahead and make this n*gga feel the fire and than he'll finally be relevant, like Stack Bundles and Big L(ost)?

Interesting.


Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 08-06-2008 at 05:37 PM..
 08-06-2008, 05:40 PM         #306
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jump off straight murdered P on that sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #307
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
wow, the hate is incredible


prodigy....trash for a decade

joey...best lyrically


just like slimwillie was sayin...music is music, why the fu*k does it matter if it was retail or not??? seriously


& all that bulsh*t yall sayin like "people ONLY do it for money" is bulsh*t...if thats the case nobody would ever cypher, battle on the corner, or just plain spit for somebody that wants to hear em...its a love & a passion...


prodigy, lyrically has never really been all that much...& i was a fan of mobb deep
 9 years ago '04        #308
newfnshow715 
space
avatar space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 persuazion said:
HniC 1 and 2> ....
I like Joe Buddens though
Prodigy has not had a single good song since like 94 ... Wack son wack.. one of the r*pers that fell of the hardest ever. Just my opinion sorry but I have not listened to Mobb since that time period
 08-06-2008, 06:04 PM         #309
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
So basically you saying, n*ggas need to go ahead and make this n*gga feel the fire and than he'll finally be relevant, like Stack Bundles and Big L(ost)?

Interesting.
nope jus saying the avg person isnt able to appericate his greatness yet.
 08-06-2008, 06:11 PM         #310
matdotcom2000  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props
 9 years ago '04        #311
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
 newfnshow715 said:
Prodigy has not had a single good song since like 94 ... Wack son wack.. one of the r*pers that fell of the hardest ever. Just my opinion sorry but I have not listened to Mobb since that time period
Are u serious? The Infamous came out in 95.....so you saying his whole career with Mobb Deep and as a solo artist hasent produced one good song.....the ultimate def of a hater....damn.
 9 years ago '04        #312
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
 casper said:
wow, the hate is incredible


prodigy....trash for a decade

joey...best lyrically


just like slimwillie was sayin...music is music, why the fu*k does it matter if it was retail or not??? seriously


& all that bulsh*t yall sayin like "people ONLY do it for money" is bulsh*t...if thats the case nobody would ever cypher, battle on the corner, or just plain spit for somebody that wants to hear em...its a love & a passion...


prodigy, lyrically has never really been all that much...& i was a fan of mobb deep
Prodigy has never really been lyrical?
I got you stuck off the realness, we be the infamous
You heard of us
Official queensbridge murderers
The mobb comes equipped with warfare, beware
Of my crime family who got nuff shots to share
For all of those who wanna profile and pose
Rock you in your face, stab your brain wit your nosebone
You all alone in these streets, cousin
Every man for theirself in this land we be gunnin
And keep them shook crews runnin
Like they supposed to
They come around but they never come close to
I can see it inside your face
Youre in the wrong place
Cowards like you just get theyre whole body laced up
With bullet holes and such
Speak the wrong words man and you will get touched
You can put your whole army against my team and
I guarantee you itll be your very last time breathin
Your simple words just dont move me
Youre minor, were major
You all up in the game and dont deserve to be a player
Dont make me have to call your name out
Your crew is featherweight
My gunshotsll make you levitate
Im only nineteen but my mind is old
And when the things get for real my warm heart turns cold
Another n*gga deceased, another story gets told
It aint nothin really
Hey, yo dun spark the phillie
So I can get my mind off these yellowbacked n*ggas
Why they still alive I dont know, go figure
Meanwhile back in queens the realness is foundation
If I die I couldnt choose a better location
When the slugs penetrate you feel a burning sensation
Getting closer to God in a tight situation
Now, take these words home and think it through
Or the next rhyme I write might be about you

Everybody I know can recite that verse word for word........maybe if he threw in a bunch of metaphors about sports players and teams you would like him more.....throw sumthin up that Buddens has done that can come close to the legacy of that verse..
 9 years ago '04        #313
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
or how about......
Yo
My empire strikes with the strength of poisonous snakes
My entire unit loaded up with snake n*ggas that hire stakes
We pull off a high stakes, great escapes, expand, shift team downstate
Dreams are growing over and my son'll live great
Little man I'm plannin to enhance your mindstate
The rebirth, a n*gga who lived an ill life
The one before me was of one even more trife
My understandin, I'll raise you with precise plannin
and put you on to the whole game of this planet
But I gotta survive in order to follow thru plans to live lot-o
Me and my lil' kicko, any man tryin to stop us he get wet-o
He couldn't withstand the snake bite, there is no antidote
Don't you put your hands too close and try to approach
I won't snap at you I'm goin for throats
and when you feel my bite 'cha sing high notes
I peeped you from deep and then you got cut throats
My formulae-I live life do or die
Stare into the eyes of a deep wiseguy
Prodigy turnin n*ggas to protoges
My protege I advise ya a.ss to make way
Make way...for fully-auto gun spray
You're small prey, I'll easily bait and trap game
This man is half mad scientist-half sane
Create rhyme labryinth like poisonous cannabis
Here take a toke of this daily rare vocalist
Overpower y'all, tiny noise like locust
Like sunlight thru a magnifying glass I'll focus em
Burn a hole straight thru ya brain and leave ya open (Oh sh*t!)
and let the venom soak in
You start sweatin and goin thru convulsions from dope sh*t I write
Leavin n*ggas stuck, I let spit
Trapped up in a web of a n*gga that's sick
I'll wrap you up in cocoon, you caught up in the midst
As dangerous as risky business fu*kin with this
Contender number one I put you on top of the list
You're the best challenger so far I'll give you this
But peep this (what?) fatal shots to solarplex
Man down, now who dares to go next?
Like General Monkmonk orders to chop necks
I send a message to my whole clique to bomb sh*t
Atomic, no time for calm sh*t
We hyperactive and it's time for Vietnam bit
Ya whole alliance gets single handedly bomb-ded
Take heed to the apostle's warning
Word up!

Throw some buddens sh*t up lets get this sh*t poppin....we going to 50 pages bi*ches...
 08-06-2008, 07:31 PM         #314
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See I don't understand why n*gga's act this hard
Some n*ggas is "BALLLLIN" with the practice squad
They don't holla at'cha mans
Cause n*gga hit and run like Carmelo, I'm a.ssumin' they in La-La Land
I'm talking BLOCKA, man! 10 deep in that DollaVan
And won't leave until you Aqua, man
I done seen it all, done it all- what they gon' tell dude?
Once you try to marry the game, they Sean Bell you
Rather you in Bellview, cops wanna derail dude
Like Jenny Aniston up in that hotel room (ohhh)
One man chain gang, bi*chhes wanna know what's his AIM name
n*ggas wanna see about his aim game (talk to 'em)
All this yappin' about holdin' M's
Get ya weight up, you lookin' like the Olsen twins
A bunch of vague a.ss n*ggas, I'm WAY past n*ggas
Treat me like a Prince, Morris Day a.ss n*ggas
Hundred miles and runnin', duckin' a court summons
Albums? Just one in!; Livin' like Mr. Drummond
n*gga's gon' learn about puttin' me in they speech
When every dead president they own'll be impeached
(Even) J.C. murder rate'll be increased
Throw a nice suit on 'em, and let 'em be in peace, geez!


He wanna pop sh*t, about how he c*ck it- its gossip; stop it!
Ain't nothing about you that says "Brolik" (nahhh)
I hear ya lil freestyles talkin' about you buy tools (dawg!)
You just a lil n*gga, known you since high school
I made n*ggas, aside from that I'm a made n*gga
Sent you to the store for me, you was like my maid n*gga
You outta ya league, you fu*kin' wit a Don
These Urkel a.ss n*gga's is turnin' into Stephon
How hungry, B? You scrub money to me
You livin' wit' moms, you more like Bud Bundy to me
Might clap 'em up, revolve 'em
You like my Lil Scrappy, and you don't want No Problem
He broke, you can't rob it
It's Joe, you can't stop him! (nope)
Not unless the feds grab me-
You want 60 Minutes? Treat 'em like Ed Bradley
And his squad know, I'm ridin' on horses
Yours is like Barbaro, how you want a part of Joe?
Can't get in this game, maybe at half-time
You not a livewire more like a flat line
You livin' in a mean world
bi*ch n*ggas sit around hopin' for a deal, I'm callin' 'em all "DreamGirls"
Clap Joe? Never the day
And before you put my name in your mouth, have something better to say!!
I mean...
:agreement6::bigok::iough::dj::clap2::war: so dont throw rocks at the throne............JOEY:applause:
 08-06-2008, 07:56 PM         #315
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
1. OK so 8 of ya'll who might as well of been born deaf

2. Yea HE wanted to leave the biggest hip-hop label (at the time) because they didn't handle his untalented a.ss right? Only you and your 7 other friends would believe some sh*t like that. And I listen to Common, Nas, Outkast, Em, Cormega, Lupe, Clipse, AZ, Mobb Deep, Talib, Bone Thugs, Hov and old Scarface, Cube, Pac, B.I.G., Big L, Pun, Tribe, X, Rakim...

3. A little confused here I think...I can count the amount of people including yourself of the people that even think this dude is the best right now on my hand...so how big is that fanbase really? I mean if his fanbase was even apparent somewhere other than Boxden you would hear SOMETHING about him SOMEWHERE else...but you don't...think there's a reason?

4. Hold on...scapegoat? How can me claimin' this dude uses scapegoats in every one of his songs for his lack of appeal to the masses be a scapegoat in itself? Your've favorite rapper makes it clear in EVERY song that he was jerked, not promoted right, not givin the ability to do this or that, and every other excuse he can turn into a metaphor...and that is the true definition of scapegoat in its purest form as far as it relates to hip-hop. If he was as great as you's claim he wouldn't hafta make excuses why everything with his career is wrong and then pour it into 16 tracks so you dudes feel sorry for him. And a bazzzzz and it bein in a store means at least ONE person finds you worthy of distributing your music to the public legally, in Joe Budden's case...well 2 mixtapes and no sophmore album in the past 5 years should explain that...

5. Because I don't believe him I'm a hater? And he's doin the same sh*t Pac did??? :laughing9: He could only dream about achieving 3% of what Pac did in his career up until he died, not to mention what he did even after he died. Pac had label problems, a not so prominent first 2 albums, but he persevered and became a musical ICON and even a damn good actor. So for you to even mention the 2 in the same sentence shows your ignorance and more than likely age. You honestly deserve a slap in the face for reachin that far out on that one.

6. He drops names in the hopes that another rapper will hear it and try to diss him to stir up some beef and maybe actually draw some attention to himself, except the fact that NOBODY in the game checks for him so when they are told about the name-dropping they laugh about it and say "next question" because they know a beef with Joe Budden is irrelevant. Name dropping also shows that the only way you feel your music will be heard is to mention another more recognizable name.

7. :laughing9: Easily the most ignorant sh*t I've EVER heard. I can understand even how a select few of musicians from ALL genres that have been around for AT LEAST 10+ years can say that do it for the art, and because they love it, but that same mentality DOESN'T hold up in hip-hop. Or at least not since the mid-90's. Even the rappers that have made classics, sold millions, and clearly don't NEED more money aren't doing albums and concerts for free, and entertainers tend to live a lavish lifestyle that requires them to make money and LOTS of it. Rappers telling you they don't do this for money ain't got none or have had it for a long time now because they've been in the game for so long and maybe even took their creativity to other business ventures, because there is life beyond hip-hop, and far more money elsewhere, but keeping grounded with your hip-hop roots broadens your appeal. Nas has money, and had it long before Joe Budden even thought of rappin. And Lupe has far more dough than Joe Budden, along with 2 above average albums in less than a year and a half, and coming off the strength of an international tour with Kanye West, N.E.R.D and Rihanna. Lupe also had to deal with the problems of MAJOR bootlegging and remade his entire album along with dropping plenty of mixtapes of at least average quality. Not even a huge Lupe fan, but the proof is in the pudding, and "Tokyo, Paris" regardless of how lyrical YOU THINK Budden is, sh*ts on his miniscule discography full of pointless misleading braggadocious freestyles.

8. Many rappers have label problems, that's part of the business. All rappers other than your boy Joey have seemed to handle it and make themselves relevant in hip-hop though. And where's Joe Budden currently touring?? He promoting his latest mixtape that dropped in fu*king DECEMBER 2007. Not even this damn year that whack follow up mixtape dropped and ya'll wanna say he's the best now because of a snippet of a diss track to fu*kin Prodigy who's in jail anyways. On that same New Jerz sh*t? What New Jerz sh*t is there? Redman is the ONLY real hip-hop out of that fu*kin state unless you wanna throw in Queen Latifah, Naughty By Nature or the Fugees from back in the day.

Done clowin' you ignorant fu*ks...wish there was a way to block certain articles by keyword so everyday I didn't hafta see the same 8 people posting the same fu*kin sh*t just reworded differently about the most idiotic sh*t that exposes them as ignorant a.ss fans of hip-hop...You my friend fit right into that description of homo's I mentioned that can be noticed from your obsessive avi and constant posts trying to prove to everyone who's already rejected this whack a.ss rapper in the game that he is the best now...You and Joe Budden lost a looooooong time ago...
nice try but your beating around all the real points. but because i dont feel like wasting my life like you did imma make it short and sweet, dont got time to delve into it.

1) Joe Budden aint just big on boxden, go check hiphopdx, hiphopgame, allhiphop, and anywhere else on the INTERNET. he has a HUGE INTERNET FANBASE. not 2 mention great rappers like Eminem cosign him as one of the best so why are you arguin. who the fu*k cares about wat a clown like you thinks of joey lol. hes better than almost half of the rappers you put up there n*gga and notice you didnt put up current rappers like that, you had to put up fukin legends. skippin to 4)

you obviously have dyslexia, i said you use the scapegoat of his so called mixtapes not counting as albums. READ!!!!

5) the number one rule is you cant convince a hater hes hating. point made. where did i say anything about joey acheiving what pac did? cant you grasp a simple statement? joey and pac are alike that they both make intrapersonal tracks(dear angie, all of me) all pac sh*t basically. you replace what i say with what YOU hear and just go off lol, your so stupid

6) if thats what you would like to believe. but hes explain himself on that matter. i believe him, you dont and think its for another reason, but then again i like him and you dont.........go figure

7)if joe was doing it for money why would he leak his own mixtape??? why would he do concerts for free???? you talkin bout who has more bread than who and all that dumb sh*t. stay on topic shortbus it isnt that hard. n*ggaz do, do it for the love and passion of it, but you gonna have your own fuked up ideas. lol @ Tokyo, Paris ya dumbass cnt even get the song name right. and also lol @ that being better than any joe budden song but pump it up and pr0no star, and pump it up still goes harder lol. miniscule discography??? Joe has more songs than lupe??? is this what goes on in you little mind. and what rapper DOESNT have braggadocious raps. how do you know they're misleading? do you know joe budden, i thought so.

im tired of sonning ya dumbass , ya 8th point aint even worthy loser. and since you feel its only 8 joe budden fans on boxden, we can avy bet on it. joe budden has over 100 fans on boxden kid. dont underestimate the internet soldiers dumbass.
 08-06-2008, 07:58 PM         #316
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
or how about......
Yo
My empire strikes with the strength of poisonous snakes
My entire unit loaded up with snake n*ggas that hire stakes
We pull off a high stakes, great escapes, expand, shift team downstate
Dreams are growing over and my son'll live great
Little man I'm plannin to enhance your mindstate
The rebirth, a n*gga who lived an ill life
The one before me was of one even more trife
My understandin, I'll raise you with precise plannin
and put you on to the whole game of this planet
But I gotta survive in order to follow thru plans to live lot-o
Me and my lil' kicko, any man tryin to stop us he get wet-o
He couldn't withstand the snake bite, there is no antidote
Don't you put your hands too close and try to approach
I won't snap at you I'm goin for throats
and when you feel my bite 'cha sing high notes
I peeped you from deep and then you got cut throats
My formulae-I live life do or die
Stare into the eyes of a deep wiseguy
Prodigy turnin n*ggas to protoges
My protege I advise ya a.ss to make way
Make way...for fully-auto gun spray
You're small prey, I'll easily bait and trap game
This man is half mad scientist-half sane
Create rhyme labryinth like poisonous cannabis
Here take a toke of this daily rare vocalist
Overpower y'all, tiny noise like locust
Like sunlight thru a magnifying glass I'll focus em
Burn a hole straight thru ya brain and leave ya open (Oh sh*t!)
and let the venom soak in
You start sweatin and goin thru convulsions from dope sh*t I write
Leavin n*ggas stuck, I let spit
Trapped up in a web of a n*gga that's sick
I'll wrap you up in cocoon, you caught up in the midst
As dangerous as risky business fu*kin with this
Contender number one I put you on top of the list
You're the best challenger so far I'll give you this
But peep this (what?) fatal shots to solarplex
Man down, now who dares to go next?
Like General Monkmonk orders to chop necks
I send a message to my whole clique to bomb sh*t
Atomic, no time for calm sh*t
We hyperactive and it's time for Vietnam bit
Ya whole alliance gets single handedly bomb-ded
Take heed to the apostle's warning
Word up!

Throw some buddens sh*t up lets get this sh*t poppin....we going to 50 pages bi*ches...
lol broken wings sh*ts on all dat sh*t, even tho that is vintage prodigy. keyword prodigy lol
 08-06-2008, 08:18 PM         #317
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
co muthafu*kin sign we need to get all the internet soldiers and unite.. these n*ggas is trying really discredit joes lyrical ability....
 08-06-2008, 08:36 PM         #318
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
in Upstate, NY no one knows the name Joe Budden.

Joe Budden lost.

Correction...nobody nowhere cares about Joe Budden other than these few kids on the internet who wanna give this guy far too much credit for accomplishing nothing and not achieving a damn thing in hip-hop...and NOBODY in the game that matters fu*kin co-signs him...
 08-06-2008, 08:39 PM         #319
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet half these dudes ARE actually Joe Budden with multiple accounts gettin real tight tryin to make a case for himself...if not you people are fu*kin sad...Joe Budden is TRASH...no other way to put it...i'll bump my old school classic sh*t before a Joe Budden mixtape of his whack a.ss tryin 2 get people to feel sorry for his a.ss...Dude was has been and always will be a NOBODY
 08-06-2008, 08:43 PM         #320
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
I bet half these dudes ARE actually Joe Budden with multiple accounts gettin real tight tryin to make a case for himself...if not you people are fu*kin sad...Joe Budden is TRASH...no other way to put it...i'll bump my old school classic sh*t before a Joe Budden mixtape of his whack a.ss tryin 2 get people to feel sorry for his a.ss...Dude was has been and always will be a NOBODY
reduced to his true self, a d*ckRIDING HATER none of that will be tolerated in the presence of the internet soldiers lol. the haters are getting mad.................................DER!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
21 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 10
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
81 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy