Joe Budden Tears Prodigy A New a**hole!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
 109
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 89
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #281
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
avatar space
space
$54,914 | Props total: 25863 25863
i know this is old news i just posted it cuz of the article


And even though Joe's roots are heavy in Queens, he calls himself the "King of New Jersey." WOW. The king of Jersey? Not sure of how that sounds. But for now I'll say it sounds kind of corny. No one's doing anything in Jersey. How do you claim a throne that doesn't exist?

"I dont get how Prodigy gonna acknowledge me/ The n*gga about as big as an apostrophe/... Real talk I can't front on your old sh*t, now you just old as SH*T!!!!! / ... Never mind me, worry about your Medicaid/ ...50 signs the bum only cuz where he was from/ Put a stamp on the n*gga and still nobody feels him/ ...Your sound is old, not even worth a download"

Knowing the way Joe can spit, I know he could have slaughtered Prodigy way worse than this. But this is still considered "going in on a n*gga" status. He went in so bad that I kind of feel bad for Ballerina P. Mainly because there's no way P's skills are still sharp enough to strike back with enough force for the sting to be felt. Kind of like what Papoose did to Fat Joanna. However, it's f*cked up to talk about a dude's physical condition. 2Pac once said something in reference to Prodigy's illness, which was funny but f*cked up: "Don't one of you n*ggas got sickle cell or somethin?!! You f*ckin with me n*gga you f*ck around and have a seizure or a heart attack. You better back the f*ck up, 'fore you get smacked the f*ck up!"

But anyways, f*ck Deaf Jam. Amalgam Digital put Joey on the roster, and now according to the Amalgam website he's set to drop his album October 28th, even though in the above video he says something about September 16th.

How does it take FIVE YEARS to release your sophomore album? Although I must say that the Mood Muzik series was highly successful and gave Joey a loyal fanbase that probably wouldn't have been established if he had received a second release on IDJ. So in this I'd say Deaf Jam shelving Joey was a blessing in disguise. He would have been too focused on being commercial, and Mood Muzik 2 and 3 probably would have never been as hot, if dropped at all.

 08-06-2008, 12:17 PM         #282
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JAY-H said:
HALF THESE n*ggaS DONT HAVE WHIPS :disdain2:
Joey does...


[pic - click to view]



:laughing9:
 9 years ago '06        #283
NefariousNate 
space
avatar space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
wayne won.
 08-06-2008, 12:40 PM         #284
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
i know this is old news i just posted it cuz of the article


And even though Joe's roots are heavy in Queens, he calls himself the "King of New Jersey." WOW. The king of Jersey? Not sure of how that sounds. But for now I'll say it sounds kind of corny. No one's doing anything in Jersey. How do you claim a throne that doesn't exist?

"I dont get how Prodigy gonna acknowledge me/ The n*gga about as big as an apostrophe/... Real talk I can't front on your old sh*t, now you just old as SH*T!!!!! / ... Never mind me, worry about your Medicaid/ ...50 signs the bum only cuz where he was from/ Put a stamp on the n*gga and still nobody feels him/ ...Your sound is old, not even worth a download"

Knowing the way Joe can spit, I know he could have slaughtered Prodigy way worse than this. But this is still considered "going in on a n*gga" status. He went in so bad that I kind of feel bad for Ballerina P. Mainly because there's no way P's skills are still sharp enough to strike back with enough force for the sting to be felt. Kind of like what Papoose did to Fat Joanna. However, it's f*cked up to talk about a dude's physical condition. 2Pac once said something in reference to Prodigy's illness, which was funny but f*cked up: "Don't one of you n*ggas got sickle cell or somethin?!! You f*ckin with me n*gga you f*ck around and have a seizure or a heart attack. You better back the f*ck up, 'fore you get smacked the f*ck up!"

But anyways, f*ck Deaf Jam. Amalgam Digital put Joey on the roster, and now according to the Amalgam website he's set to drop his album October 28th, even though in the above video he says something about September 16th.

How does it take FIVE YEARS to release your sophomore album? Although I must say that the Mood Muzik series was highly successful and gave Joey a loyal fanbase that probably wouldn't have been established if he had received a second release on IDJ. So in this I'd say Deaf Jam shelving Joey was a blessing in disguise. He would have been too focused on being commercial, and Mood Muzik 2 and 3 probably would have never been as hot, if dropped at all.


Dudes get dropped because they lack talent and/or appeal...and in Joe Buddens case...BOTH...although he has a strong commitee of 7 of ya's that appear in EVERY Joe Budden thread claimin' he's the best...and may even include his picture in your avi, a quote in your sig, or his d*ck in your mouth...MM2 is his ONLY sh*t worth listening too...MM1 and MM3 are garbage along with his 1 retail album. Ya'll overhype the sh*t out of him...even more so than Amalgam to the point that it's become sickening...

Ya'll say he's dropped these mixtapes that are "like" retail albums, but no matter which way you slice it...THEY AREN'T...and like I said other than MM2...they are garbage...so his disco contains a very good mixtape that dudes wanna claim is as good as retail...2 whack mixtapes and a retail album that might as well of been a mixtape...And this whole idea that Budden puts his life into music only goes as deep as how real the stories are...not to mention the fact that every song is about his "struggle" shows the lack of versatility he his...along with the fact that he's nothing more than a mixtape punchline freestyler AT BEST...the same mono-tone voice...lacxidasical flow (almost retarded sounding)...and constant name dropping put him in the category of Game minus the millions of records sold...and I know ya'll wanna say that you don't care about selling albums...but incase you's forgot this is a business and musicians make music to make money...and Budden damn sure ain't gettin dough in ANY form...not even from his so-called classic mixtapes...there's ALOT of rappers that don't have the commercial appeal and don't sell out but still have retail studio albums, concerts, and a fanbase greater than your largest high school classroom...why not Budden? There is a reason why he was dropped...pushed back...and still trying to get to that mainstream all the while changing up his style to appeal to whatever the trend may be AND STILL not getting the shine he strives to achieve...

In no way shape or form do I HATE on ANYONE who listens to Budden because I do understand that music is ALL personal preference...but this is for the stupid fu*kin clowns that show their pure ignorance of claimin' this irrelevant artist who's dropped 2 mixtapes in the span of 5 years and no album to be the BEST in the game NOW and some idiots even reached out to say all-time...

"At no point has there been a coherent thought, we are all now dumber for having listened to that...You are awarded no points and may god have mercy on your soul..."


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by KingOfNY369; 08-06-2008 at 12:43 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #285
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
Lyrically: Budden>> Wayne
Commercially: Wayne>> Budden
 08-06-2008, 01:02 PM         #286
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even the haters dnt think prodigy would stand a chance in a battle so y this thread is 14 pages is beyond me.
 08-06-2008, 01:12 PM         #287
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
Dudes get dropped because they lack talent and/or appeal...and in Joe Buddens case...BOTH...although he has a strong commitee of 7 of ya's that appear in EVERY Joe Budden thread claimin' he's the best...and may even include his picture in your avi, a quote in your sig, or his d*ck in your mouth...MM2 is his ONLY sh*t worth listening too...MM1 and MM3 are garbage along with his 1 retail album. Ya'll overhype the sh*t out of him...even more so than Amalgam to the point that it's become sickening...

Ya'll say he's dropped these mixtapes that are "like" retail albums, but no matter which way you slice it...THEY AREN'T...and like I said other than MM2...they are garbage...so his disco contains a very good mixtape that dudes wanna claim is as good as retail...2 whack mixtapes and a retail album that might as well of been a mixtape...And this whole idea that Budden puts his life into music only goes as deep as how real the stories are...not to mention the fact that every song is about his "struggle" shows the lack of versatility he his...along with the fact that he's nothing more than a mixtape punchline freestyler AT BEST...the same mono-tone voice...lacxidasical flow (almost retarded sounding)...and constant name dropping put him in the category of Game minus the millions of records sold...and I know ya'll wanna say that you don't care about selling albums...but incase you's forgot this is a business and musicians make music to make money...and Budden damn sure ain't gettin dough in ANY form...not even from his so-called classic mixtapes...there's ALOT of rappers that don't have the commercial appeal and don't sell out but still have retail studio albums, concerts, and a fanbase greater than your largest high school classroom...why not Budden? There is a reason why he was dropped...pushed back...and still trying to get to that mainstream all the while changing up his style to appeal to whatever the trend may be AND STILL not getting the shine he strives to achieve...

In no way shape or form do I HATE on ANYONE who listens to Budden...just the stupid fu*kin clowns that show their pure ignorance of claimin' this irrelevant artist who's dropped 2 mixtapes in the span of 5 years and no album to be the BEST in the game NOW and some idiots even reached out to say all-time...

"At no point has there been a coherent thought, we are all now dumber for having listened to that...You are awarded no points and may god have mercy on your soul..."


[pic - click to view]

ya whole point is retarded. 1) because now its 8 fans cuz im in here.

2) joe budden didnt get dropped, he wanted to leave cause of how they def jam/jay didnt handle his projects right. lol mood muzik 1,2,3, are all great(lyrically). now to say the beats or watever cool but to say 10 mins, calm down, walk wit me, find a way, through the wire, def jam diss, 3 sides to a story, the future, 40 licks, young n*ggas, hiatus, warfare, all of me, and send him our love(to name a few) are garbage, who the fu*k do YOU listen to??

3) we dont overhype sh*t. a rappers fanbase is a reflection of his music. so if joe budden has the most enegertic fans on the internet its for a reason. what you think ,o n*ggaz just be on budden just to be on him. no he has a loyal fanbase because of the crack he puts out compared to the BULLsh*t y'all like lol.

4) usin that scapegoat to say joe budden's albums mood muziks arent albums is WACK. just stop. what the fu*k does a bar code and it bein in a store make a difference? a collection of songs on a cd that make an idea is what it is. that is the worst scapegoat from you joey haters. Mood Muzik 2 and 3 are ALBUMS n*gga. fuk outta here wit that gay sh*t, you cnt give one good reason y its not. so thats 1 good mixtape an ight album. and 2 gr8 albums

5) lol @ you tryna flip joe deep tracks around to make it sound good. wtf are you stupid. he spits deep sh*t becuase he goes through, now if you feel his stories arent real then that says it right there that your a hater. hes doin the same sh*t pac did, emptyin his heart out on trax. EVERY song isnt about his struggle son your wrong again. Joe Budden is the MOST VERSATILE(lyrically)
now your sayin hes a punchline rapper when hes made tons of deep songs, girl songs, songs about world issues, storytellin songs, club bangas and street anthems. what more do you want. hes wanna top punchline rappers if not the best. voice and flow is your preference. i;ve heard worst ffrom legends. nas voice<<<<<< ghostface<<<<<< most of wu-tangs flow<<<<<

6) why cant he drop names? juss curious. he doesnt say names disrespectfully??? whats the problem

7)no you dont make music to get money. alot of people make music because they like music you dumb mafu*ka. joey dont care bout the money, he already went gold and owned publishin.trust believe the n*gga aint livin in north bergen witout bread. do gospel singers sing to make money no??? does nas rap to make money??? no hes tryna spead a message, does lupe??? no and its gay to worry about a rapper for his money, you worry bout his music. you aint gettin his money n*gga so it dont matter

8) you dont seem to understand joe had label problems do you?? or did he just release an album coincedently after he left his label?? i think not. joe budden has a bunch of concerts so your wrong on that too. again joe wasnt dropped and hes not switchin up no style joe is on his same new jeruz bullsh*t. wtf you on?

you've basically proved your a hater because when it comes down to it you just use scapegoats. the best rapper in the game now is Joe Budden. it aint about discography its about whos been the best lyrically and recently and MM3 the Who k!lled Hip-Hop series and his leaked songs>>>>>>>>>>thats been out
 08-06-2008, 01:15 PM         #288
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zab_JudahX said:
Lyrically: Budden>> Wayne
Commercially: Wayne>> Budden
basically tha applies wit every rapper..............think about it
 08-06-2008, 01:36 PM         #289
Slugfest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow: @ the snippet, props.

 Truth B T0ld said:
a one hit wonder
Ignorance at it's finest.

 stfdkd37 said:
[B]
How does it take FIVE YEARS to release your sophomore album?
He finished "The Growth" a long time ago, but decided not to release it and move on with the "Padded Room".
 9 years ago '08        #290
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23356 23356
 Curtisimo said:
yea its really funny that mixtape got 50 a million dollar deal droped an arguably classic album to sell 11 mill worldwide

Joe Budden MM2 got internet fans waiting almost 3 years for ANOTHER MIXTAPE MM3 which sounded like it was recorded, mixed, and mastered in my moms bathroom
bullsh*t
 9 years ago '04        #291
eza 
space
avatar space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
man budden aint droppin an lp you have more chance of seeing a tribe called quest album dropping which record label is he gonna blame for his cd being a.ss pump it up was a hot minute a go man first he dissed jay z then prodigy n*gga you losing your mind
 08-06-2008, 02:23 PM         #292
DA REAL SHAKOBE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
Dudes get dropped because they lack talent and/or appeal...and in Joe Buddens case...BOTH...although he has a strong commitee of 7 of ya's that appear in EVERY Joe Budden thread claimin' he's the best...and may even include his picture in your avi, a quote in your sig, or his d*ck in your mouth...MM2 is his ONLY sh*t worth listening too...MM1 and MM3 are garbage along with his 1 retail album. Ya'll overhype the sh*t out of him...even more so than Amalgam to the point that it's become sickening...

Ya'll say he's dropped these mixtapes that are "like" retail albums, but no matter which way you slice it...THEY AREN'T...and like I said other than MM2...they are garbage...so his disco contains a very good mixtape that dudes wanna claim is as good as retail...2 whack mixtapes and a retail album that might as well of been a mixtape...And this whole idea that Budden puts his life into music only goes as deep as how real the stories are...not to mention the fact that every song is about his "struggle" shows the lack of versatility he his...along with the fact that he's nothing more than a mixtape punchline freestyler AT BEST...the same mono-tone voice...lacxidasical flow (almost retarded sounding)...and constant name dropping put him in the category of Game minus the millions of records sold...and I know ya'll wanna say that you don't care about selling albums...but incase you's forgot this is a business and musicians make music to make money...and Budden damn sure ain't gettin dough in ANY form...not even from his so-called classic mixtapes...there's ALOT of rappers that don't have the commercial appeal and don't sell out but still have retail studio albums, concerts, and a fanbase greater than your largest high school classroom...why not Budden? There is a reason why he was dropped...pushed back...and still trying to get to that mainstream all the while changing up his style to appeal to whatever the trend may be AND STILL not getting the shine he strives to achieve...

In no way shape or form do I HATE on ANYONE who listens to Budden because I do understand that music is ALL personal preference...but this is for the stupid fu*kin clowns that show their pure ignorance of claimin' this irrelevant artist who's dropped 2 mixtapes in the span of 5 years and no album to be the BEST in the game NOW and some idiots even reached out to say all-time...

"At no point has there been a coherent thought, we are all now dumber for having listened to that...You are awarded no points and may god have mercy on your soul..."


[pic - click to view]

sonned
 08-06-2008, 02:54 PM         #293
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smfh at budden having no talent

you guys are need to commit that


[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '07        #294
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Slugfest said:
:wow: @ the snippet, props.



Ignorance at it's finest.
the fu*k? when did i say this?

u making up fake quotes = u lost bi*ch


Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 08-06-2008 at 03:20 PM..
 08-06-2008, 03:34 PM         #295
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
ya whole point is retarded. 1) because now its 8 fans cuz im in here.

2) joe budden didnt get dropped, he wanted to leave cause of how they def jam/jay didnt handle his projects right. lol mood muzik 1,2,3, are all great(lyrically). now to say the beats or watever cool but to say 10 mins, calm down, walk wit me, find a way, through the wire, def jam diss, 3 sides to a story, the future, 40 licks, young n*ggas, hiatus, warfare, all of me, and send him our love(to name a few) are garbage, who the fu*k do YOU listen to??

3) we dont overhype sh*t. a rappers fanbase is a reflection of his music. so if joe budden has the most enegertic fans on the internet its for a reason. what you think ,o n*ggaz just be on budden just to be on him. no he has a loyal fanbase because of the crack he puts out compared to the BULLsh*t y'all like lol.

4) usin that scapegoat to say joe budden's albums mood muziks arent albums is WACK. just stop. what the fu*k does a bar code and it bein in a store make a difference? a collection of songs on a cd that make an idea is what it is. that is the worst scapegoat from you joey haters. Mood Muzik 2 and 3 are ALBUMS n*gga. fuk outta here wit that gay sh*t, you cnt give one good reason y its not. so thats 1 good mixtape an ight album. and 2 gr8 albums

5) lol @ you tryna flip joe deep tracks around to make it sound good. wtf are you stupid. he spits deep sh*t becuase he goes through, now if you feel his stories arent real then that says it right there that your a hater. hes doin the same sh*t pac did, emptyin his heart out on trax. EVERY song isnt about his struggle son your wrong again. Joe Budden is the MOST VERSATILE(lyrically)
now your sayin hes a punchline rapper when hes made tons of deep songs, girl songs, songs about world issues, storytellin songs, club bangas and street anthems. what more do you want. hes wanna top punchline rappers if not the best. voice and flow is your preference. i;ve heard worst ffrom legends. nas voice<<<<<< ghostface<<<<<< most of wu-tangs flow<<<<<

6) why cant he drop names? juss curious. he doesnt say names disrespectfully??? whats the problem

7)no you dont make music to get money. alot of people make music because they like music you dumb mafu*ka. joey dont care bout the money, he already went gold and owned publishin.trust believe the n*gga aint livin in north bergen witout bread. do gospel singers sing to make money no??? does nas rap to make money??? no hes tryna spead a message, does lupe??? no and its gay to worry about a rapper for his money, you worry bout his music. you aint gettin his money n*gga so it dont matter

8) you dont seem to understand joe had label problems do you?? or did he just release an album coincedently after he left his label?? i think not. joe budden has a bunch of concerts so your wrong on that too. again joe wasnt dropped and hes not switchin up no style joe is on his same new jeruz bullsh*t. wtf you on?

you've basically proved your a hater because when it comes down to it you just use scapegoats. the best rapper in the game now is Joe Budden. it aint about discography its about whos been the best lyrically and recently and MM3 the Who k!lled Hip-Hop series and his leaked songs>>>>>>>>>>thats been out
1. OK so 8 of ya'll who might as well of been born deaf

2. Yea HE wanted to leave the biggest hip-hop label (at the time) because they didn't handle his untalented a.ss right? Only you and your 7 other friends would believe some sh*t like that. And I listen to Common, Nas, Outkast, Em, Cormega, Lupe, Clipse, AZ, Mobb Deep, Talib, Bone Thugs, Hov and old Scarface, Cube, Pac, B.I.G., Big L, Pun, Tribe, X, Rakim...

3. A little confused here I think...I can count the amount of people including yourself of the people that even think this dude is the best right now on my hand...so how big is that fanbase really? I mean if his fanbase was even apparent somewhere other than Boxden you would hear SOMETHING about him SOMEWHERE else...but you don't...think there's a reason?

4. Hold on...scapegoat? How can me claimin' this dude uses scapegoats in every one of his songs for his lack of appeal to the masses be a scapegoat in itself? Your've favorite rapper makes it clear in EVERY song that he was jerked, not promoted right, not givin the ability to do this or that, and every other excuse he can turn into a metaphor...and that is the true definition of scapegoat in its purest form as far as it relates to hip-hop. If he was as great as you's claim he wouldn't hafta make excuses why everything with his career is wrong and then pour it into 16 tracks so you dudes feel sorry for him. And a bazzzzz and it bein in a store means at least ONE person finds you worthy of distributing your music to the public legally, in Joe Budden's case...well 2 mixtapes and no sophmore album in the past 5 years should explain that...

5. Because I don't believe him I'm a hater? And he's doin the same sh*t Pac did??? :laughing9: He could only dream about achieving 3% of what Pac did in his career up until he died, not to mention what he did even after he died. Pac had label problems, a not so prominent first 2 albums, but he persevered and became a musical ICON and even a damn good actor. So for you to even mention the 2 in the same sentence shows your ignorance and more than likely age. You honestly deserve a slap in the face for reachin that far out on that one.

6. He drops names in the hopes that another rapper will hear it and try to diss him to stir up some beef and maybe actually draw some attention to himself, except the fact that NOBODY in the game checks for him so when they are told about the name-dropping they laugh about it and say "next question" because they know a beef with Joe Budden is irrelevant. Name dropping also shows that the only way you feel your music will be heard is to mention another more recognizable name.

7. :laughing9: Easily the most ignorant sh*t I've EVER heard. I can understand even how a select few of musicians from ALL genres that have been around for AT LEAST 10+ years can say that do it for the art, and because they love it, but that same mentality DOESN'T hold up in hip-hop. Or at least not since the mid-90's. Even the rappers that have made classics, sold millions, and clearly don't NEED more money aren't doing albums and concerts for free, and entertainers tend to live a lavish lifestyle that requires them to make money and LOTS of it. Rappers telling you they don't do this for money ain't got none or have had it for a long time now because they've been in the game for so long and maybe even took their creativity to other business ventures, because there is life beyond hip-hop, and far more money elsewhere, but keeping grounded with your hip-hop roots broadens your appeal. Nas has money, and had it long before Joe Budden even thought of rappin. And Lupe has far more dough than Joe Budden, along with 2 above average albums in less than a year and a half, and coming off the strength of an international tour with Kanye West, N.E.R.D and Rihanna. Lupe also had to deal with the problems of MAJOR bootlegging and remade his entire album along with dropping plenty of mixtapes of at least average quality. Not even a huge Lupe fan, but the proof is in the pudding, and "Tokyo, Paris" regardless of how lyrical YOU THINK Budden is, sh*ts on his miniscule discography full of pointless misleading braggadocious freestyles.

8. Many rappers have label problems, that's part of the business. All rappers other than your boy Joey have seemed to handle it and make themselves relevant in hip-hop though. And where's Joe Budden currently touring?? He promoting his latest mixtape that dropped in fu*king DECEMBER 2007. Not even this damn year that whack follow up mixtape dropped and ya'll wanna say he's the best now because of a snippet of a diss track to fu*kin Prodigy who's in jail anyways. On that same New Jerz sh*t? What New Jerz sh*t is there? Redman is the ONLY real hip-hop out of that fu*kin state unless you wanna throw in Queen Latifah, Naughty By Nature or the Fugees from back in the day.

Done clowin' you ignorant fu*ks...wish there was a way to block certain articles by keyword so everyday I didn't hafta see the same 8 people posting the same fu*kin sh*t just reworded differently about the most idiotic sh*t that exposes them as ignorant a.ss fans of hip-hop...You my friend fit right into that description of homo's I mentioned that can be noticed from your obsessive avi and constant posts trying to prove to everyone who's already rejected this whack a.ss rapper in the game that he is the best now...You and Joe Budden lost a looooooong time ago...


Last edited by KingOfNY369; 08-06-2008 at 03:35 PM..
 08-06-2008, 03:35 PM         #296
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shaolin_Bees said:
smfh at budden having no talent

you guys are need to commit that


[pic - click to view]

oh sh*t
 08-06-2008, 03:46 PM         #297
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stark said:
Even the haters dnt think prodigy would stand a chance in a battle so y this thread is 14 pages is beyond me.
Prodigy don't need to battle a dude who's been the step-child of hip-hop since he's come into the game. Prodigy is more relevant than Budden now even after 2 sub par solo's and a commercialized failure Mobb album under g-Unit. You would more likely see Prodigy laugh about it or simply get one of his people to take care of his tough talkin no action a.ss in the streets because regardless of what gets put on wax the whole Infamous Mobb is more real than anything in hip-hop nowadays and pretty much back when they came out.
 08-06-2008, 03:52 PM         #298
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingOfNY369 said:
Prodigy don't need to battle a dude who's been the step-child of hip-hop since he's come into the game. Prodigy is more relevant than Budden now even after 2 sub par solo's and a commercialized failure Mobb album under g-Unit. You would more likely see Prodigy laugh about it or simply get one of his people to take care of his tough talkin no action a.ss in the streets because regardless of what gets put on wax the whole Infamous Mobb is more real than anything in hip-hop nowadays and pretty much back when they came out.
But Joey would win because hes better and thats all that matters. :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '07        #299
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
:laughing19: & :disdain2: @ this thread goin' almost 15 pages.....


Last edited by Verse; 08-06-2008 at 03:58 PM..
 08-06-2008, 04:01 PM         #300
THADON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
did you really just call Budden a tough talker? Prodigy is the guy in PC makin blog disses about rappers. the infamous mobb ain't sh*t. Murray and Tru-Life pulled them bi*ches skirts up.

co sign my n*gga....but dont forget pac pulled them bi*ches up and down had them n*ggas feelin mad little
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy