Joe Budden Tears Prodigy A New a**hole!!!!!!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #181
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
 Arson said:

[pic - click to view]

RIP PRODIGY
:laughing9:@ that lil a.ss casket
 9 years ago '04        #182
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 1157 1157
 eza said:
man i dont give a sh*t what you teen boppers think prodigy has dropped classics what has budden dropped???
exactly. I think budden got at prodigy on this record (but I could really care less at this point since p is washed up and budden was never anything). The only real lp budden dropped was his self titled one which was a.ss except for walk with me, calm down and 10 minutes. Trying to compare buddens career to a rap legend is comedy.
 9 years ago '05        #183
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4717 4717
n*gga said dont worry about joey, worry about medicaid
 9 years ago '04        #184
JugernoT 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
Prodigy a legend? you;re the same type of c*nt that will say UGK are legends fu*kin weak rappersthe infamous is his only classic. the other 3 are good but he has about 6 wack albums.
yeah prodigy is a rap legend. when you drop a top 5 rap lp of all time followed by three more great lps in a row and you're one of the most influential rappers from the late 90's (95 - 2000) then yes, you are a legend. This is hardly even debatable.

lmao@ 6 wack albums.. try blood money and amerikkas worst nightmare. That's 2. One more wack lp than buddens 1 lp career.
 08-05-2008, 03:10 PM         #185
sniper23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sweet stuff man...
 9 years ago '04        #186
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^damn i would hate to know who you think is hot if you thought that was over rated, n*gga you officially don't count for anything in real life or on the net joe>>>anybody actively spittin
n*gga please.. do yourself a favor and count how many times you b ump that "anal raping of prodigy" I bet that sh*t has a respin value of ten tops.... Like I said yall make this hug thread about budden dising an emcee thats in JAIL!!! Then you act like its ether pt. 2 or something... and son that depressing a.ss poetry that joe budden spits is creative but NOT innovative I have his albums but Im just not putting him in rotation like that because you know.. i get bi*ches:laughing9::laughing9:. Im not depressed my life's the sh*t:laughing19::laughing19:. one love:aloofandbored10:
 9 years ago '04        #187
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
 slimwillie said:
Free Agents wasn't wack ? how about return of the mac and HNIC 2?

a top 5 album

Illmatic,Ready 2 Die, 36 Chambers, 3 Rakim albums,AEOM,IWW,Blue Print,Reasonable Doubt, OB4QL,Supreme Clientel, Iron Man,Liquid Swords,. thats not even top 15 for Mobb Deep

how was he influential? did I miss something? is everybody running around sayin Dunny
damn yall are destroying prodigy true he is ballerina p but he DOES have more classic songs then budden dont even front and the first 4 mobb deep albums were almost flawless..
 9 years ago '04        #188
JugernoT 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
Free Agents wasn't wack ? how about return of the mac and HNIC 2?

a top 5 album

Illmatic,Ready 2 Die, 36 Chambers, 3 Rakim albums,AEOM,IWW,Blue Print,Reasonable Doubt, OB4QL,Supreme Clientel, Iron Man,Liquid Swords,. thats not even top 15 for Mobb Deep

how was he influential? did I miss something? is everybody running around sayin Dunny
free agents and return of the mac are wack (free agents isn't the greatest but it's mos def not wack)?? since when? I'll give you HNIC 2, I honestly forgot about it.

And yeah P was very influential back in the day to other rappers. sh*t I think he has to be one of the most (if not the most) sampled rapper to date.

the infamous is top 3 to me, only behind illmatic and ready to die.

I could care less about what you say as I'm sure most people who listened to rap heavy before the year 2000 would agree that not only prodigy, but Mobb deep as a group are rap legends.
 9 years ago '05        #189
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
 slimwillie said:
and Prodigy fell off after he had his first #1 single on murda musik

Walk Wit me>>>>>
3 sides to a story>>>>>>
YBE>>>>>
veterans memorial>>>>>>>
keep it thoro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 9 years ago '05        #190
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,287 | Props total: 646 646
and wasnt budden the crackhead/dopefeind?
 9 years ago '08        #191
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,154 | Props total: 305 305
 slimwillie said:
he's been around 8 years longer. so yes he has more classics but his first 4 albums flawless? def the 1st one and maybe the 2nd but the rest were just good and far from flawless.
1st one? Juvenile hell????

Infamous & Hell On Earth i think u mean
 9 years ago '04        #192
JugernoT 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
I been listening to HIPHOP since 92 so go somewhere else with that age bullsh*t how about the album after Murda Musik? whats the name again? it's so wack I forgot

36 chambers isn't better then the infamous? I know your white huh?
lmao@ me being white for thinking the infamous is better than 36 chambers. try again. After that comment I seriously doubt you're any older than 15. the point is, budden hasn't done sh*t is whole career (:lachen001: or lack there of ). Who the hell goes around trying to compare the rapper who made pump it up :vomit-smiley-009: to one whos actually made classic lps and songs?? :lachen001: look, it's fine if you want to be a d*ck rider and everything, but there has to be a limit.

and infamy (i'd give it a 3.5)>>>> any lp buddens ever dropped

Last edited by JugernoT; 08-05-2008 at 03:52 PM..
 08-05-2008, 03:53 PM         #193
hiphopismyjob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe went in on p but come on p has better albums all around but joe b just torched him
 9 years ago '07        #194
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,614 | Props total: 5469 5469
 hiphopismyjob said:
joe went in on p but come on p has better albums all around but joe b just torched him
it was kinda light if u ask me, Joey just threw his thoughts out there, everything he said was real talk

they were more like jabs
 9 years ago '04        #195
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
Please name a classic joe budden album......???? Lol
 9 years ago '04        #196
PBills 1 heat pts
space
space
$703 | Props total: 192 192
my youtube dont work!!! someone z-share please!!! i need to hear this!!!!!!!!! please3!!!!!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #197
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
mm2, classic
 08-05-2008, 04:45 PM         #198
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
P's one of the realest in the game...and the Mobb came out in the 90's...still got a fanbase...sell albums...and keep it real to what they always have from day one...something 97% of these rappers can't boast about INCLUDING a fu*king Joe Budden...his "ethering" of Prodigy means absolutely nothing seeing he's pereseverd through FAR BETTER artists...actually LEGENDS...and continued to do what he does...

Not to mention that droppin a diss to a guy who's in the bing shows nothin but pure cowardness...and he's only throwin disses in the hopes that he gets shot up to try and re-launch his pathetic career...

Prodigy has dropped a classic solo album...and 2 above average albums...and the Mobb has 2 if not 3 classics and all the rest are better than average...

Joe Budden's ONLY album has never been mentioned as ANY sort of classic...EVER...
 9 years ago '04        #199
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
LMFAO @
[pic - click to view]

:laughing9::laughing9: EEEEOOOOOOHHHH!! I guess thats how you spell it
 08-05-2008, 05:01 PM         #200
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
joe budden >
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
56 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
276 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
117 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
12 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
50 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
66 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy