Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-17-2008, 06:26 PM         #21
_QD_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
Some dude on IMDB (most likely lying) was saying Deadpool gets Cyclops' ability to fire lazers from his eyes and has single-blade claws that pop out of his arms (like Baraka from MK).

[pic - click to view]

Don't know if its Deadpool or not but I thought Baraka was in the movie for a second when I seen that scene in the trailer.

Last edited by _QD_; 12-17-2008 at 06:27 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #22
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Mr.Heismen said:
if yall remember the xmen legends game on xbox and ps2 there was a trivia question you had to answer and it was who was wolverine's real parents and the answer was sabertooth and Mystique.. so has is it in this movie that there half brothers and sh*t like that but in some game its his father someone make this sh*t clear for me cause im confused as hell
no they are not his parents if you read wolverine origin from the trailer it seems like its accurate to his actual origin
 9 years ago '04        #23
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 _QD_ said:
[/IMG]

Don't know if its Deadpool or not but I thought Baraka was in the movie for a second when I seen that scene in the trailer.
i think thats weapon XI
 12-17-2008, 07:37 PM         #24
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like Weapon XI. I think the script is cool. Will have to see some more info and such.
 9 years ago '04        #25
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
$3,038 | Props total: 1767 1767
 MosDefinition said:
i think thats weapon XI
Weapon XI

A likely candidate for Weapon XI's true identity is the Hound (a mutant with the power to hunt and k!ll other mutants), who was transformed by the Hound Program of the US government into a techno-organic k!lling machine.

Scott Adkins has reportedly been cast as Weapon XI in the movie X-Men Origins: Wolverine. It has not been revealed what sort of powers he will wield.
 12-17-2008, 09:00 PM         #26
shady485 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what about omega red...i always thought he was involved wid wolverine?
 12-18-2008, 12:25 AM         #27
88' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah, The Sentinels!!! I would love to see them on the big screen. I remember rumors saying they were going to be x-men 2 I believe. I think just watching Wolverine and others f!ghting them and the camera looking up and all different angles would be visually great.
 9 years ago '05        #28
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 442 442
 88' said:
Nah, The Sentinels!!! I would love to see them on the big screen. I remember rumors saying they were going to be x-men 2 I believe. I think just watching Wolverine and others f!ghting them and the camera looking up and all different angles would be visually great.
Amen to that!
 9 years ago '06        #29
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14815 14815
 88' said:
weren't they in x-men 3? as like a training thing they did
 9 years ago '07        #30
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,800 | Props total: 70369 70369
^LOL yeah

they'll prolly be in effect in that magneto movie....

but the storyline is kinda uhhhhh like spiderman 3, all lovey sh*t goin on

But lets see if samuel l jackson lol or one of them idiots appear at the end...
 9 years ago '04        #31
space
space
Judging from what Reynolds said about Jackman chopping him and what we've seen in the trailers, this is what happens...

Wolverine, Sabretooth and the rest of Team X get sent to Storm's village to raise hell.

Wolverine feels bad about the whole thing ("We didnt sign up for this!") and decides to desert.

Deadpool gets in the way and Wolverine "chops" him up.

In a Vaderesque fashion, the rest of the team picks him up and takes him back to Stryker who puts him back together with the help of Wolverine's DNA (Or Creed's) and some adamantium.

Now the rematch is set but its adamantium vs adamantium instead of adamantium vs Van Wilder with sword

so in conclusion yes... will see BARAKA DEADPOOL in this movie..

Last edited by mpmastamind510; 12-19-2008 at 02:07 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #32
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
so except for gambit they took the comic and made it a movie
 9 years ago '05        #33
marq 
space
space
space
$1,333 | Props total: 0 0
and they change Dog to victor creed (who was the basically the same person anyway), look up wolverine on marvel.com and read it
 9 years ago '05        #34
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
 BRonin357 said:
Look their takin "artistic liberties" w/ the film and the marvel universe to make up a halfway decent story so people who know nothing about marvel or wolverine or comics in general will go spend $10 bucks! I'm a go see the movie, but since I know their takin liberties w/ everything I don't know if I'm gonna be happy w/ the end result! Why is it so hard to bring the stories they had in the comics over into film! I mean all comics are movies on paper anyway! Why is it so hard to translate them to audiences!
THANK YOU! i thought i was the only one feeling this way about these comic movies. they fu*ked all these movies up. comic books are like scripts. just go with what it says. or make the comic writters be part of the movie directing it.
 12-21-2008, 02:51 AM         #35
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRonin357 said:
Look their takin "artistic liberties" w/ the film and the marvel universe to make up a halfway decent story so people who know nothing about marvel or wolverine or comics in general will go spend $10 bucks! I'm a go see the movie, but since I know their takin liberties w/ everything I don't know if I'm gonna be happy w/ the end result! Why is it so hard to bring the stories they had in the comics over into film! I mean all comics are movies on paper anyway! Why is it so hard to translate them to audiences!
because

its already been done in the comic, they want to tell there version of it and im fine with that not to mention it has to appeal to the masses not just the comic geeks
 9 years ago '04        #36
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Exclusive: New Wolverine Pic Plus Info On Three 60-Second TV Spots!
Reddit
By Kellvin Chavez on February 12, 2009
Beginning Sunday, viewers across the nation can witness the origins of one of the year’s most anticipated movies, when Twentieth Century Fox debuts an exclusive, three-part reveal of X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE on FOX.

For this unprecedented promotional event – which is too big for one night – the studio has created three special 60-second spots, one leading into the next, and which together form a narrative. The first spot airs this Sunday (February 15) on “Family Guy,” the second on Monday (Feb. 16) on “House,” and the third on Tuesday (Feb. 17) on “American Idol.”

Following Tuesday’s broadcast of the final spot, all three reveals will be released on Yahoo!

in addition 20th Century Fox have provided LATINO REVIEW with and EXCLUSIVE still from the film as well.
 9 years ago '04        #37
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #38
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Scott Summers in Wolverine?!
 9 years ago '04        #39
space
space
exCLUSIVE 1 min. promo of wolverine origins..

check it out..

3 Minutes of X-Men Origins: Wolverine to Air on Fox
20th Century Fox is bypassing the comic convention circuit (NYCC, WonderCon…etc) completely and going directly to nation with a three part reveal of X-Men Origins: Wolverine on Fox. The studio has created three sixty-second spots, one leading into the next, and which together form a narrative story. The first spot airs this Sunday (February 15) on “Family Guy, the second on Monday (Feb. 16) on "House," and the third on Tuesday (Feb. 17) on “American Idol.” Sounds like a smart way to promote the film, while getting fans to watch some shows on their television network. You can read the full press release after the jump.
WITNESS THE ORIGINS…OF AN UNPRECEDENTED PROMOTIONAL EVENT…WITH A 3-PART EXCLUSIVE REVEAL OF X-Men ORIGINS: WOLVERINE, ON FOX
3 Sixty-Second Spots – Together Forming a Narrative – to Air over 3 Days
Beginning Sunday, February 15, viewers across the nation can witness the origins of one of the year’s most anticipated movies, when Twentieth Century Fox debuts an exclusive, three-part exclusive reveal of X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE on FOX.
For this unprecedented promotional event – which is too big for one night – the studio has created three special sixty-second spots, one leading into the next, and which together form a narrative. The first spot airs this Sunday (February 15) on “Family Guy,” the second on Monday (Feb. 16) on “House,” and the third on Tuesday (Feb. 17) on “American Idol.”
X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE, the first chapter in the X-Men saga, unites Wolverine with several other legends of the X-Men universe, in an epic revolution that pits the mutants against powerful forces determined to eliminate them.
Hugh Jackman, who reprises the role that made him a superstar, is joined by Liev Schreiber, Danny Huston, Dominic Monaghan, and Ryan Reynolds, as well as Taylor Kitsch, will.i.am, and Lynn Collins. Gavin Hood directs from a screenplay by David Benioff and Skip Woods (writing credit not yet final). The producers are Lauren Shuler Donner, Ralph Winter, Hugh Jackman, and John Palermo. X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE opens in theaters May 1, 2009.
 9 years ago '04        #40
space
space
:cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy