NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
9729 pageviews
49 comments

mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40
space
space
$3,038 | Props total: 1767 1767
Wolverine:origins plot summary-major spoilers

The story begins during the Vietnam war. Logan and Victor Creed are sentenced to death for decapitating a superior officer. Of course, the firing squad doesn’t do a thing since they are mutants that can heal automatically. William Stryker becomes aware of them and visit them in their cell. He proposes them to become part of his ‘special’ team, the Team X. Logan and Creed agree and join the group composed of Wade Wilson, Kayla Silverfox, David North and John Wraith. Their first mission doesn’t go well. A lot of innocent people are k!lled. They are stopped by a group of young mutants (the young X-Men if you will: YOUNG CYCLOPS & EMMA FROST). The press is starting to investigate the event. Logan has moral issues with what happened. Stryker has to break the team.

15 years later, Creed escapes from prison, steals the list of all the mutants in the US and starts to k!ll them. Logan has moved on. He lives a decent life with Kayla Silverfox. At one point Kayla tells Logan the story of the moon and the Wolverine. How the Wolverine was tricked by someone because he wanted the moon to love him even more. The Wolverine goes on earth to pick up a special fower of his lover. Once on earth, he can’t go back with the moon and doesn’t remember anything. The moon is since calling for him but he can’t hear her. The next day Stryker and North visit Logan and ask him to join their group again in order to stop Creed. Logan doesn’t give a **** until of course, Creed finds Kayla and k!lls her. Logan puts up a bar f!ght with Creed. His bone claws aren’t strong enough and Creed beats the crap out of Logan. Leaving him for dead. William Stryker offers Logan to be part of a special experiment that will make him stronger and will allow him to get revenge on Creed. Wolverine becomes part of the Weapon X program. His bones are covered with adamantium. After the operation is completed, Logan goes beserk (as he often does), k!lls the medical staff and runs away. He finds a shelter with the Hustons’ farm. Unfortunatly, David North and his team find Logan. They k!ll the Hutsons. Logan escapes on a motorcycle that belonged to the Hustons. A big chase starts between Wolverine and David North. Their vehicules crashes. Logan k!lls North and says to Stryker (over the phone) that he won’t work for him anymore and will go after Creed. Weapon X is out of control. Creed continuse to k!ll more people. Logan reconnects with John Wraith who has become a boxe manager. His champion is Frederick J. Dukes aka the Blob. Logan and Wraith talk about Creed and where he can be found. Kestrel talks about one of Creed’s acomplice named Remy LeBeau (who is a thief and where he can find him. Meanwhile, Stryker starts to work on the Weapon XI program and his forced to k!ll his superior for that.

Logan finds Gambit and wants to question him. LeBeau puts up a huge f!ght with him. In the end, Remy tells him that Creed didn’t escape, the gouvernement released him. Somebody is lying to Logan. At the same time, Creed k!lls John Wraith. Logan gets back to Canada where his operation took place and waits for one of the surgeon at her house. She explains to him that he was the tenth weapon. She then helps Logan to sneak inside the base where the Weapon + program is taking place. Wolverine finds out that his former partners have all become part of the experiment. Wade Wilson has become Deadpool. Logan discovers that Stryker has been cloning the Team X (that would explain why in the trailer, we can see the young Logan frozen) and plans to use those clones as weapons. Stryker is also keeping some of the mutants that Creed has « k!lled » (he actually abducted them) for his experiment. Wolverine is caught and sentenced to death. He finds out that Kayla is actually alive, she was working for Stryker all along. One of her power is to make people do what she wants them to. In this case, she convinced Logan that he loved her so that he would stay with her and Stryker would be able to keep an eye on Logan. Wolverine escapes with the help of Kayla who has a last second change of heart. Wolverine f!ghts Creed and cut his head off. He then frees all the mutants that Stryker has been holding captive. When he attempts to destroy all the clones. Stryker introduce the Weapon XI and Deadpool who f!ght Wolverine. Logan manages to k!ll Weapon XI and destroy the clone by making the whole room fall apart. Deadpool manage to escape and it is unknown wether some of the clones have been completly destroyed or not (especially Victor Creed’s clone ;-))

Wolverine and Kayla escape from the base. Kayla wants to say to Logan that she loves him but Stryker shows up and puts an adamantium bullets in Kayla’s stomach and then puts one in Logan’s head. Kayla uses her power to make Stryker puts the gun in his mouth but she thinks that enough people have been k!lled and she spares Stryker. Before drying she finds a piece of paper and write something with her own blood. She puts it Logan’s pocket and disappear into the lake. When Wolverine wakes up, he doesn’t remember anything. He finds the paper where is written « you are my Wolverine ».

49 comments for "Wolverine:origins plot summary-major spoilers"

9 years ago '06        #2
DrunkenBoxer 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 6 6
Thanks for that...but... wheres the source dawg??
 9 years ago '08        #3
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
Sounds coo but wtf, it seems like Gambit has a small role.
 9 years ago '04        #4
mpmastamind510 40 heat pts40 OP
space
space
bumpin... since the trailer leaked.. also exclusive spoilers coming up.. :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #5
space
space
I was reading EmpireOnline analysis of X-men Origins: Wolverine trailer and found out Victor Creed won't be called Sabertooth during the movie. That got me thinking...

Bryan Singer pretty much ruined Sabertooth with his approach, and made Wolverine not reconize him when they met. Everyone started wondering how the script writer would explain that. And then whe have it:

In the movieverse, Victor Creed is the real Wolverine nemesis and Sabertooth is just a blonde mutant with animal characteristics that works for Magneto. By making Creed not be called "Sabertooth", they can simply explain that Wolverine did not reconized him because he had NOTHING to do with his past. It was a diferent character altogether.
 9 years ago '04        #6
space
space
Banshee Cameo In Wolverine Movie

Aussie actor/scooper "fairdinkum45" sent us word that super-screamer Banshee will make a cameo appearance in X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

I'm an actor in Australia and found out through a friend that Banshee will have a featured cameo in the Wolverine movie. This part will be non-speaking and played by a young actor (25 max). Logan and Victor will also be young guys in the film.

Not sure if you knew about Banshee (a little mifted that he wont be older)
 9 years ago '06        #7
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,335 | Props total: 18295 18295
 mpmastamind510 said:
I was reading EmpireOnline analysis of X-men Origins: Wolverine trailer and found out Victor Creed won't be called Sabertooth during the movie. That got me thinking...

Bryan Singer pretty much ruined Sabertooth with his approach, and made Wolverine not reconize him when they met. Everyone started wondering how the script writer would explain that. And then whe have it:

In the movieverse, Victor Creed is the real Wolverine nemesis and Sabertooth is just a blonde mutant with animal characteristics that works for Magneto. By making Creed not be called "Sabertooth", they can simply explain that Wolverine did not reconized him because he had NOTHING to do with his past. It was a diferent character altogether.
hmmm good shyt
 9 years ago '04        #8
space
space
 LowaEastSide5 said:
hmmm good shyt
4sho, watch the trailer then read my 1st post.. :applause:

i got more info coming til the movie is release..
 9 years ago '04        #9
space
space
Hugh Jackman On Deadpool...
"And then Deadpool. I have to be very careful how I talk about Deadpool, because it’s something I’m really excited about in the movie, where it plays and how it plays. I just can’t think right now how I can tell you about it without giving away some really cool ideas!

That’s where David Benioff was really smart, how coolly he brought that character in.

The things I’m thinking about now I don’t want to tell you because the fans will go “Awwww, that’s cool”… Actually some fans might be pissed off but that’s ok. I think they’ll understand why we did it. We took some creative licenses with him.""

it looks like they fu*ked up DEADPOOL's origin from the comics also..
 9 years ago '04        #10
space
space
From watching the trailers, the film's earliest date is the late 1890s where 12-year-old James Howlett (Wolverine) k!lls his biological father Thomas Logan and wounds his half-brother Dog (Sabretooth)...

[pic - click to view]

From there we go to WWI in the 1910s where the 30-year-old Logan (Wolverine) f!ghts...

[pic - click to view]

Fast forward to WWII in 1944 where Wolverine re-encounters his estranged half brother Victor Creed, whom he most likely will not recognize from the events that took place 50 years earlier. The two 60-year-olds f!ght side by side on D-DAY...

[pic - click to view]

Enter early 1970s Vietnam, where the 80-year-old Logan boys (Wolverine and Sabretooth) have become mercenaries in the name of the U.S. Army. At this point they get captured by the opposition and Stryker somehow gets a shot at making a deal with the two.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #11
space
space
Judging by the clothes the women are wearing in this photo (and Gambit's sideburns), the Gambit scene(s) take place in late 70s New Orleans. Gambit encounters Wolverine and Sabretooth for a yet to be revealed reason.

[pic - click to view]

Storm was in her late 20s in X1 which was set a few years after 2000. That means she was a little girl at some point in the late 70s. Cyclops was supposed to be in his early 30s in X1, so that explains Tim Pocock - the 20-year-old who plays Scott in the movie.

[pic - click to view]

film pretty much covers a hundred years of Wolverine/Sabretooth history.

Gavin Hood said so in his interview with Empire.

Here's the timeline of the film:

James Howlett/Origin - 1830 or so

Logan/Civil War - 1861 or so

Logan/WWI - 1914 or so

Logan/WWII - 1944

Logan/Vietnam/Team X - 1970 or so

Logan/Wolverine/Weapon X/Encounter with Gambit, etc - 1985.
 12-17-2008, 06:38 AM         #12
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrunkenBoxer said:
Thanks for that...but... wheres the source dawg??
the script dumbass

you realise they need a script to shoot the film
 12-17-2008, 08:48 AM         #13
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k all that good sh*t.....do you know if Deadpool wears his costumer or not?
 12-17-2008, 09:01 AM         #14
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no, i heard he gets his mask in his own movie...u see him in the trailer
 9 years ago '05        #15
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,847 | Props total: 4149 4149
 Scorp said:
the script dumbass

you realise they need a script to shoot the film
okay, so where's the source of the script? Can you give us a link to it? I'd like to read it.
 9 years ago '06        #16
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
couple of questions 1: jus how old is wolverine and sabertooth do they not age because of there abilities??

2: has wolverine had bone claws since day on because Xmovie made it seem like stryker game him the claws??

3: if yall remember the xmen legends game on xbox and ps2 there was a trivia question you had to answer and it was who was wolverine's real parents and the answer was sabertooth and Mystique.. so has is it in this movie that there half brothers and sh*t like that but in some game its his father someone make this sh*t clear for me cause im confused as hell
 9 years ago '06        #17
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
i like the script alot.
although i am dissapointed at the gambit role..seems very small..
idk, i am a bit skeptical.
 12-17-2008, 05:02 PM         #18
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
I'm worried about what creative licenses they took with Deadpool.

Some dude on IMDB (most likely lying) was saying Deadpool gets Cyclops' ability to fire lazers from his eyes and has single-blade claws that pop out of his arms (like Baraka from MK).

He better be lying though. I'm gonna burn the theater down if I see that mess.

Edit: I'm most worried about Gambit though. Not feeling those sideburns, the actor looks like a chump, the eyes are wrong, the hair is wrong, he even dresses wrong.

Gambit should have a trenchcoat. End of story.
he has a trenchcoat in the movie u f*g**t they've already showed the footage, the eyes go red when he uses his abilities, the hair is correct, the sideburns are native to the period so stfu whining
 9 years ago '08        #19
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
Look their takin "artistic liberties" w/ the film and the marvel universe to make up a halfway decent story so people who know nothing about marvel or wolverine or comics in general will go spend $10 bucks! I'm a go see the movie, but since I know their takin liberties w/ everything I don't know if I'm gonna be happy w/ the end result! Why is it so hard to bring the stories they had in the comics over into film! I mean all comics are movies on paper anyway! Why is it so hard to translate them to audiences!
 9 years ago '06        #20
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,495 | Props total: 14804 14804
 Mr.Heismen said:
couple of questions 1: jus how old is wolverine and sabertooth do they not age because of there abilities??

2: has wolverine had bone claws since day on because Xmovie made it seem like stryker game him the claws??

3: if yall remember the xmen legends game on xbox and ps2 there was a trivia question you had to answer and it was who was wolverine's real parents and the answer was sabertooth and Mystique.. so has is it in this movie that there half brothers and sh*t like that but in some game its his father someone make this sh*t clear for me cause im confused as hell
1. old as sh*t, yes they age very slowly

2. yea always had them, but stryker made them atamantium

3. i never played that and i didnt read much of the comics when i was younger but i know for a fact that Sabertooth and Mystique were not his parents. thats retarded as fu*k.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy