Aug 1 - Tracy McGrady Ordered to Pay $54,000 a year in Child Support

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 08-02-2008, 04:10 PM         #61
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only thing i don't like about things like this is they make famous people with millions pay a lot of cash

if they said we are going to give you $200 a month this bi*ch would flip out

if they lower child support alot of these kids wouldn't exist
 9 years ago '05        #62
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Some of you lames will never understand. $54,000 is nothing to this guy. Shoulda put a jimmy on. These guys make so much money, spend more on that on trickin' on a bi*ch, but won't give that to their kid? That's ridiculous. Just like 50 cent. Don't you want your kid to always have the best? Even if its like 0.03% of what you make? These fools are greedy as fu*k, and not even men. He shouldn't have cheated on his wife, which most these fools do, and get mad cuz they got caught up. Most bi*ches have intentions, and motives, but the guys think bi*ches are dumb. They're not. Dudes are the dumb ones fu*kin' without a condom, and thinking they can get away with whatever. Its called Karma. That money is nothing compared to what he probably spends in 1 day shopping.
 9 years ago '04        #63
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
he makes $21,600,000 a year
divided by 82 thats $263,414.63 a game
divided by 4 thats $65,853.65 a quarter

dude has his child support for that seed paid after at the 2 min mark of the 1st quarter of his 1st game....
 08-03-2008, 12:06 AM         #64
DipSetSaddam 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A vasectomy costs MAYBE $1000 tops. This dude needs to look into that, pronto.
 9 years ago '04        #65
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,110 | Props total: 1362 1362
this is the best child support award ever. It's perfectly in line for what the child should get. It's not like Tracy doesn't buy the child whatever they need anyway, outside of the child support. $54,000 is enough to pay all of that childs needs/wants.

as far as why it's so much..........the system says its because the child should be able to live as good as the father/mother's income will allow. So if you are a multi-millionaire, ur children should live like that. I agree with that, but sometimes, a lot of times, it gets out of hand.

The solution........just take custody of your child. If you take custody, you don't have to pay your baby momma a damn thing. All your money will go your child.....so your child might have a damn BEnz at 15, but the momma won't see any of that....unless ur child shares their money with her.
 9 years ago '04        #66
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,907 | Props total: 1149 1149
 mtbatol said:
It would make sense to give them their fair share if he's ballin like that for kids he have with wifey.....

....too bad he don't ....see eye-to-eye with the other baby mommas
lmaoooooo.

you a fool.
 twondog22 said:

dude has his child support for that seed paid after at the 2 min mark of the 1st quarter of his 1st game....
damn...

Last edited by Hardkore; 08-03-2008 at 08:07 AM..
 08-03-2008, 11:19 AM         #67
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
at n*ggas that support goldiggers. Did you read the article? It clearly stated that she has been using the child support to support her personal lifestyle and the life of her other kids. She also lied about the child's living expenses so she could get more money. Thats what goldigging is. She is 36has 3 kids and is trying to be a fulltime student using child support to pay for it, why dont she try getting a damn job. 54k a year and he covers the child's tuition and medicl insurance he is doing more than enough financially for the kid. And you don't know what his relationship is with that child, so why are you making up sh*t about him being a father?
Have you ever been involved as a single parent or received child support? Of course the money goes to the family and other kids in the house. Would you expect her to use the money to buy sh*t for one kid, but not for herself or any other kids in the house. "Okay, Marcus you get a fat a.ss steak for dinner and the rest of us will eat stale captain crunch".

You guys talk from your own point of view, but have no experience to back it up. You think all women who are pregnant are golddiggers and bi*ches. This lady is a mother trying to raise her kid while the dad is a millionaire and spoiling his other kids more. Of course she's going to f!ght for more money. She owes it to her child.

And I made up some examples. Nobody said it was fact. sh*t, like the kid would be wearing diapers, but also doing homework afrom school. Learn to understand jokes you fool.
 08-03-2008, 11:41 AM         #68
lyricallyblind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is messed up
 9 years ago '04        #69
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
bi*ch is asking a for a teacher's salary for her kid.
 9 years ago '04        #70
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,883 | Props total: 2041 2041
Honestly what the fu*k does a kid actually need a year that cost 54grand? You work hard to earn your money, rather you make 30grand a year or you make 200grand a year their should be a child support cap for that. If not their should be an account set up where the kid gets 20 Gs a year in child support and the rest goes in an account to when he gets older he can touch instead of the grimmy bi*ch using all the money
 9 years ago '08        #71
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 Jesse James said:
Have you ever been involved as a single parent or received child support? Of course the money goes to the family and other kids in the house. Would you expect her to use the money to buy sh*t for one kid, but not for herself or any other kids in the house. "Okay, Marcus you get a fat a.ss steak for dinner and the rest of us will eat stale captain crunch".

You guys talk from your own point of view, but have no experience to back it up. You think all women who are pregnant are golddiggers and bi*ches. This lady is a mother trying to raise her kid while the dad is a millionaire and spoiling his other kids more. Of course she's going to f!ght for more money. She owes it to her child.

And I made up some examples. Nobody said it was fact. sh*t, like the kid would be wearing diapers, but also doing homework afrom school. Learn to understand jokes you fool.
Actually I pay child support and me and my baby momma get along fine. If she wants to she could go file for more money and get it since I make alot more than I use to. But guess what she wont do it you know why because she realizes that I already give her enough finacially for the child. And she has enough pride in herself to make her own money and not beg for someone else's.

And you right the woman can use the child support for what ever she wants, but is that right? She is not asking for more money for that child as the judge ruled all the expenses for that kid are taken care by McGrady. Why should Mcgrady be taking care of her and her other kids? I read in another story that this woman was making 32k a year and raising 2kids. Now she has a 3rd and wants to complain about getting 54k. That shows the bi*ch is a goldigger.at a n*gga defending a goldigger. If she really wants that child to live like his other kids all she has to do is sign over custody. But she wont do it because that will fu*k up her income.
 9 years ago '04        #72
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
wow thats crazy amounts of money....it wpuld take me 50 yrs too see the monut he makes in 1
 9 years ago '04        #73
ese 
space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
 twondog22 said:

its more like 13mil after taxes..

54k seems like a more then fair ruling. Tracy's an idiot tho, i remember seeing him on some show talking about he gave his fam 70k and told them to never ask him for money because he wasn't going to end up broke after bball. He's already started off on the wrong foot. Any chick that has a celeb's kid, while they are married are gold digging wh0ores.

Now his wife if need be could divorce him and take all of his money because he committed adultery.
 9 years ago '08        #74
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 ese said:
its more like 13mil after taxes..

54k seems like a more then fair ruling. Tracy's an idiot tho, i remember seeing him on some show talking about he gave his fam 70k and told them to never ask him for money because he wasn't going to end up broke after bball. He's already started off on the wrong foot. Any chick that has a celeb's kid, while they are married are gold digging wh0ores.

Now his wife if need be could divorce him and take all of his money because he committed adultery.
That child was born before he married his wife.
 9 years ago '08        #75
MotorBoat Jones 
space
space
$486 | Props total: 83 83
How about she just give the kid over to Tmac. That way the kid wont be deprived of the lifestyle that Tmacs other children indulge in.

Now you know that wont happen....cause shes a leeech!!!
 08-05-2008, 02:57 PM         #76
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:

:laughing9: propz
 9 years ago '08        #77
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
tmac caught a break yo! theres cats who pay that monthly!
 9 years ago '07        #78
Prospect Boy 
space
space
$1,721 | Props total: 120 120
That's alot of damn money for most, but its pocket change to him.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago