Aug 1 - Tracy McGrady Ordered to Pay $54,000 a year in Child Support

most viewed right now
 159
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
78 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Pack of rubbers: $5

 08-02-2008, 04:39 AM         #42
ĐöŘρЗŘ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dumbass Tracy..
 9 years ago '04        #43
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1558 1558
 eggosiazon said:
this is pretty much every pro athlete's story
real talk
 9 years ago '04        #44
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
Fukk Tracy McGrady...



a messege from New Orleans,LA








try not to go out like shawn kemp you crossed eyed a.ss n*gga
 9 years ago '07        #45
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
 teresa1983 said:
Im 'm sorry but all his kids should live the same not just his kids with his wife
$54K a year to HELP raise a child is more than enough for the kid to have everything he needs and we know that t-mac aint going to just be grimey and cut the check and forget about the kid.
 9 years ago '07        #46
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 P DRILLA said:
@ this n*gga's child support bein more than my salary
at this n*gga child support being my salary
 9 years ago '05        #47
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
shes still gonna be able 2 go 2 school fulltime with that money

lol @ her wantin the same lifestyle as his other kids

his other kids live with him so how would that be possible
 9 years ago '04        #48
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6625 6625
If my daughter was to ever go to court for some sh*t like this I would punch her ungrateful a.ss in the fu*king face....

He can't floss off of 54 g's a year? sh*t that n*gga will have money for his college completely paid for in ANYWHERE in 4 years time just sitting in some bank somewhere collecting interest...Like he can't ASK TMac for a whip at 16? or For some gear .... That bi*ch is delerious
 08-02-2008, 10:11 AM         #49
Blue Cartwright 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
McGrady must didn't flush the rubber.

Baby girl grabbed that joint off the floor, grabbed a funnel aaaaand the

rest is history.........Cha Chiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 08-02-2008, 10:59 AM         #50
SCbuttaman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's nothin
 08-02-2008, 11:26 AM         #51
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blue Cartwright said:
McGrady must didn't flush the rubber.

Baby girl grabbed that joint off the floor, grabbed a funnel aaaaand the

rest is history.........Cha Chiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



anyone know how old the kid is ?
 08-02-2008, 12:10 PM         #52
Jesse James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lot of young n*ggas on here so obviously the mindset isn't fuly mature, jusging by comments about "golddiggers" and courts screwing over men.

Let me make a few points:

#1 If you don't want to get caught up then don't get broads pregnant if you aren't married to them. That rule is so simple, but millions of fools keep violating it and complaining afterwards. And if it's a trap, then how stupid are you for falling for the oldest and most obvious trap in the world when you KNOW you are a target?!?

#2 This woman is trying to get money for her kid. She's got to raise the kid by herself. Tracy ain't coming over and babysitting or helping the kid with homework. Changing diapers and cleaningup vomit in the middle of the night. I didn't see her trying to get money for herself or trying to pull some common law hit. She's going to college? Good for her! Most real golddiggers wouldbe happy to sit at home as long as a check is coming in every month.

#3 $54G's or $200G's ain't sh*t to this man. He has cars worth more than that. Don't feel sorry for Tracy McGrady, he's doing just fine.

#4 Money still doesn't buy you a Dad to take you out, talk to you about life and raise you the right way. Another kid being brought up by a single mother and you are crying for this rich millionaire? sh*t, he's part of the problem. Blacks and this single parent sh*t is getting to be a damn epidemic. Least you can do is drop some money on the kid. It's not making up for bailing on the kid, but it's something.

#5 Fu*k that sleepy eyed fool. If he could handle sh*t like a man and support the kid instead of getting caught up with his wife in arguing bullsh*t and wanting to go to court then this would not be needed. He could of broke the kid off monthly on his own or set up a trust fund and been done with it.

#6 Keep your d*ck in your pants and work on your defense and maybe you would get into the 2nd round of the playoffs.

I kind of started wandering, but the point is that this is no golddigger scenario.


Last edited by Jesse James; 08-02-2008 at 12:12 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #53
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 Jesse James said:
Lot of young n*ggas on here so obviously the mindset isn't fuly mature, jusging by comments about "golddiggers" and courts screwing over men.

Let me make a few points:

#1 If you don't want to get caught up then don't get broads pregnant if you aren't married to them. That rule is so simple, but millions of fools keep violating it and complaining afterwards. And if it's a trap, then how stupid are you for falling for the oldest and most obvious trap in the world when you KNOW you are a target?!?

#2 This woman is trying to get money for her kid. She's got to raise the kid by herself. Tracy ain't coming over and babysitting or helping the kid with homework. Changing diapers and cleaningup vomit in the middle of the night. I didn't see her trying to get money for herself or trying to pull some common law hit. She's going to college? Good for her! Most real golddiggers wouldbe happy to sit at home as long as a check is coming in every month.

#3 $54G's or $200G's ain't sh*t to this man. He has cars worth more than that. Don't feel sorry for Tracy McGrady, he's doing just fine.

#4 Money still doesn't buy you a Dad to take you out, talk to you about life and raise you the right way. Another kid being brought up by a single mother and you are crying for this rich millionaire? sh*t, he's part of the problem. Blacks and this single parent sh*t is getting to be a damn epidemic. Least you can do is drop some money on the kid. It's not making up for bailing on the kid, but it's something.

#5 Fu*k that sleepy eyed fool. If he could handle sh*t like a man and support the kid instead of getting caught up with his wife in arguing bullsh*t and wanting to go to court then this would not be needed. He could of broke the kid off monthly on his own or set up a trust fund and been done with it.

#6 Keep your d*ck in your pants and work on your defense and maybe you would get into the 2nd round of the playoffs.

I kind of started wandering, but the point is that this is no golddigger scenario.
at n*ggas that support goldiggers. Did you read the article? It clearly stated that she has been using the child support to support her personal lifestyle and the life of her other kids. She also lied about the child's living expenses so she could get more money. Thats what goldigging is. She is 36has 3 kids and is trying to be a fulltime student using child support to pay for it, why dont she try getting a damn job. 54k a year and he covers the child's tuition and medicl insurance he is doing more than enough financially for the kid. And you don't know what his relationship is with that child, so why are you making up sh*t about him being a father?
 08-02-2008, 01:42 PM         #54
arris 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fukk tracy mcgrady...



A messege from new orleans,la








try not to go out like shawn kemp you crossed eyed a.ss n*gga
hahahahahahahahaha
 9 years ago '04        #55
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
 PEK said:
at n*ggas that support goldiggers. Did you read the article? It clearly stated that she has been using the child support to support her personal lifestyle and the life of her other kids. She also lied about the child's living expenses so she could get more money. Thats what goldigging is. She is 36has 3 kids and is trying to be a fulltime student using child support to pay for it, why dont she try getting a damn job. 54k a year and he covers the child's tuition and medicl insurance he is doing more than enough financially for the kid. And you don't know what his relationship is with that child, so why are you making up sh*t about him being a father?
She's a gold digger, he shouldn't have gotten her pregnate in the first place... TA-DOW!!!

This dumb n*gga deserves everything he gets now - fu*k gold diggers but fu*k dumbass n*ggas who goes raw before wifing a chick
 9 years ago '08        #56
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 mtbatol said:
She's a gold digger, he shouldn't have gotten her pregnate in the first place... TA-DOW!!!

This dumb n*gga deserves everything he gets now - fu*k gold diggers but fu*k dumbass n*ggas who goes raw before wifing a chick
Co-sign
 9 years ago '04        #57
ThaChrons 
space
avatar space
space
$429 | Props total: 0 0
 Killamike79 said:
The game has been fu*ked up for a while.....why do you think wilt chamberlain stayed single and didn't have an kids. He played the game right being a celebrity/sports player.

and he died pretty much all alone


Last edited by ThaChrons; 08-02-2008 at 02:18 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #58
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 P DRILLA said:
@ this n*gga's child support bein more than my salary
Word

 FearlessM said:
tmac is a fu*king g
G = Goon

 Randeezle said:
Scenario.

-You're rich for whatever reason.
-You meet a broad, she's coo she dont bi*ch and she gives you headywop in the whip... you'll keep her around fu*k it.
-You get the bidnite pregnant
-She is no longer feeling your flashy ways, she wanna get married
-For whatever reason yall break up
-Now the court is on your HEELS to pay her $30K/mo
-Every time you see the broad she got a new designer purse
-You came out of the movies one day and saw her drive by in a brand new M6.
-When you met the broad she was working at Target, she aint that bright so you already know she's eating off that CS.

QUESTION: What part of the game is THIS?
 9 years ago '04        #59
kaph_een 
space
avatar space
space
$498 | Props total: 5 5
at that rate, mcgrady gonna end up being another bankrupt ex-baller in 10 years.
 9 years ago '08        #60
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$7,044 | Props total: 4884 4884
i bet he laughing a fifty 25,000 a month right now lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy