Aug 1 - Tracy McGrady Ordered to Pay $54,000 a year in Child Support

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #1
5812 pageviews
77 comments

DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,858 | Props total: 8816 8816
Aug 1 - Tracy McGrady Ordered to Pay $54,000 a year in Child Support

SARASOTA - Basketball star Tracy McGrady of the Houston Rockets must pay a Bradenton woman $54,156 a year in child support for their daughter, plus insurance and tuition, a Sarasota County circuit judge ruled.

HERALD-TRIBUNE ARCHIVE
Houston Rockets guard Tracy McGrady looks into the stands in the first half of a game against the Dallas Mavericks, in this Feb. 9, 2007, file photo in Dallas. A judge ordered McGrady to pay $54,000 a year in child support to a Bradenton woman.
Key Documents:
Judge's ruling (PDF - 526kb)
The amount is far less than the $204,000 a year that Pearl Vega, 36, had argued would be more in line with McGrady’s $21.6 million annual income and give their child a lifestyle more equal to that of McGrady’s other children.

Circuit Judge Donna Berlin ruled that Vega had overstated the child’s needs and has “used child support to enhance her personal lifestyle and that of her other two children.”

“It is inappropriate for Ms. Vega to use child support as a means to further her education when she chooses to attend college as a full-time student and expect Mr. McGrady to pay for tuition, a full-time nanny and other domestic help,” Berlin wrote in the decision.

Vega’s attorney immediately filed a notice the mother would appeal.

In a trial in December, Vega's attorneys highlighted exactly what it means to be the child of an NBA star:

McGrady shares a six-bedroom, 23,000-square-foot house with a pool outside Houston with his wife and three children. He spends $5,000 per month on a chef and $1,732 for a housekeeper.

One of the children had a $16,000 birthday party for about 40 children, with a magician, clown, face painter, games and music.

McGrady and his family spend about $45,000 per month for personal travel, sometimes on private jets. The children went on trips to New York, to North Carolina a dozen times -- to Florida about the same number -- and to Atlanta, California, the Turks and Caicos Islands, the Bahamas, Mexico, the Virgin Islands, and Rio de Janeiro.

They stay at Ritz-Carltons, have private preschool and tutors, and get thousands of dollars of clothes every month.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.heraldtribune. .. 377867749/1661

77 comments for "Aug 1 - Tracy McGrady Ordered to Pay $54,000 a year in Child Support"

08-01-2008, 11:33 AM         #2
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude wipes his a.ss with 54,000
 9 years ago '04        #3
tntitan 
space
space
space
$973 | Props total: 130 130
baby mama drama
a tempus #1 who do you think the grizz are going after and the 2010 free agent pool give we have a pretty good guard already
 9 years ago '05        #4
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,677 | Props total: 6435 6435
@ this n*gga's child support bein more than my salary
 9 years ago '07        #5
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,782 | Props total: 14590 14590
 P DRILLA said:
diddy pays 250,000 a year ...
 08-01-2008, 11:50 AM         #6
Tempus # 1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tntitan said:
baby mama drama
a tempus #1 who do you think the grizz are going after and the 2010 free agent pool give we have a pretty good guard already
Bosh, Amare, or Lamarcus Aldringe. I want Bosh

Conley/Lowry
Mayo/Doesnt matter
Rudy/Doesnt matter
Bosh/Arthur
Gasol/Darko

Last edited by Tempus # 1; 08-01-2008 at 11:51 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #7
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 64 64
:applause: She aint no superstar and neither is his kid... 54 a month sound too much anyway. She wants custody so deal with it.. I hate gold diggers
 9 years ago '04        #8
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1162 1162
It would make sense to give them their fair share if he's ballin like that for kids he have with wifey.....

....too bad he don't ....see eye-to-eye with the other baby mommas
 9 years ago '08        #9
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
 thehogue... said:
diddy pays 250,000 a year ...
russle pays 20,000 a month for each child
 9 years ago '04        #10
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 DIPSET101 said:
SARASOTA - Basketball star Tracy McGrady of the Houston Rockets must pay a Bradenton woman $54,156 a year in child support for their daughter, plus insurance and tuition, a Sarasota County circuit judge ruled.

HERALD-TRIBUNE ARCHIVE
Houston Rockets guard Tracy McGrady looks into the stands in the first half of a game against the Dallas Mavericks, in this Feb. 9, 2007, file photo in Dallas. A judge ordered McGrady to pay $54,000 a year in child support to a Bradenton woman.
Key Documents:
Judge's ruling (PDF - 526kb)
The amount is far less than the $204,000 a year that Pearl Vega, 36, had argued would be more in line with McGrady’s $21.6 million annual income and give their child a lifestyle more equal to that of McGrady’s other children.

Circuit Judge Donna Berlin ruled that Vega had overstated the child’s needs and has “used child support to enhance her personal lifestyle and that of her other two children.”

“It is inappropriate for Ms. Vega to use child support as a means to further her education when she chooses to attend college as a full-time student and expect Mr. McGrady to pay for tuition, a full-time nanny and other domestic help,” Berlin wrote in the decision.

Vega’s attorney immediately filed a notice the mother would appeal.

In a trial in December, Vega's attorneys highlighted exactly what it means to be the child of an NBA star:

McGrady shares a six-bedroom, 23,000-square-foot house with a pool outside Houston with his wife and three children. He spends $5,000 per month on a chef and $1,732 for a housekeeper.

One of the children had a $16,000 birthday party for about 40 children, with a magician, clown, face painter, games and music.

McGrady and his family spend about $45,000 per month for personal travel, sometimes on private jets. The children went on trips to New York, to North Carolina a dozen times -- to Florida about the same number -- and to Atlanta, California, the Turks and Caicos Islands, the Bahamas, Mexico, the Virgin Islands, and Rio de Janeiro.

They stay at Ritz-Carltons, have private preschool and tutors, and get thousands of dollars of clothes every month.

I know the n*gga makes 21 million a year but is all that really neccesary? I mean, why do kids probably under 12 years old need thousands of dollars in clothing everything month?

Im not hating in no way but I dont understand why these n*ggas spend there money like this and want to cry when they go broke 10 years after there career is over. Most n*ggas try to continue living this lifestyle whent here careeers are over and you just cant because theres no money coming in like that (21 million dollar salaries)

Spreewell made close to 100 million in his career and that n*gga is struggling right now.
 9 years ago '04        #11
Randeezle 
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 838 838
There are alot of full-time students (with a baby mind you) holding it down with an income less than that. sh*t.... they're trying to graduate so they can make THAT kind of money.

"I mean come on, you expect her to go to school full time AND take care of her baby on a Salary college graduates don't even see???"

It's stuff like this that has me SHOOK about getting my lady pregnant.
 9 years ago '07        #12
eggosiazon 
space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 0 0
this is pretty much every pro athlete's story
 9 years ago '07        #13
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$9,858 | Props total: 8816 8816
 Randeezle said:
There are alot of full-time students (with a baby mind you) holding it down with an income less than that. sh*t.... they're trying to graduate so they can make THAT kind of money.

"I mean come on, you expect her to go to school full time AND take care of her baby on a Salary college graduates don't even see???"

It's stuff like this that has me SHOOK about getting my lady pregnant.
well your not a ball player, so you should be ok
 9 years ago '05        #14
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
the bi*ch and her daughter can live off that child support alone. i dont see the issue here. just because he makes millions doesnt mean you, as the bi*ch who caught the nut, should do the same
 08-01-2008, 03:27 PM         #15
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People have a false impression on how the child support system in the US works.

The money isn't just supposed to go to the kid, it's supposed to help actually support them. It's supposed to be used to buy things for the kid on top of pay bills like electric, gas, and food. That's why people always get their a.ss handed to them. I can't say I agree that they should basically cover the household, but, that's how it is.
 9 years ago '08        #16
FutureCraft 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 91 91
 P DRILLA said:
mines too...
 9 years ago '04        #17
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
WTF is on these broads minds...she asked for 200k, for what? what child needs 200k a year.
 08-01-2008, 03:37 PM         #18
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im 'm sorry but all his kids should live the same not just his kids with his wife
 9 years ago '05        #19
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 AnthonyCruz said:
I know the n*gga makes 21 million a year but is all that really neccesary? I mean, why do kids probably under 12 years old need thousands of dollars in clothing everything month?

Im not hating in no way but I dont understand why these n*ggas spend there money like this and want to cry when they go broke 10 years after there career is over. Most n*ggas try to continue living this lifestyle whent here careeers are over and you just cant because theres no money coming in like that (21 million dollar salaries)

Spreewell made close to 100 million in his career and that n*gga is struggling right now.
because they are rich and they wanna spend their $$$. it's a sense of achievement.
 9 years ago '04        #20
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
celebrity child support is fu*ked up..its usually spent on supporting the salty spouse instead of the child..I was listening to phonte radio podcast and that n*gga was right..If him and diddy went to the grocery store to get diapers..diddys wouldnt cost 3gs...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy