<<DIPSET IS DONE>> CAM SOLD JUELZ SANTNA CONTRACT TO DEF JAM for $2MILL

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,675 | Props total: 200 200
i heard cam already got a new click on da way wit that kid PENZ
 9 years ago '04        #22
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,254 | Props total: 701 701
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
i heard cam already got a new click on da way wit that kid PENZ
Team Aura...hopefully Gist will get some shine
 9 years ago '06        #23
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
Juelz says "I was loyal and Cam took advantage"

Yeah you were realy loyal motherfu*ker when you were up on stage dancing w/ 50 after he started the beef w/ Cam. Only after that did Cam take advantage of that snake Juelz and not put any effort into getting another Juelz album put out. I'm happy that he finally "sold" Juelz and made an easy 2 mill outta the situation when Juelz probably won't even go gold.
 9 years ago '04        #24
jwhizkid 
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 17 17
i remember the huge dipset movement that used to be on this site
 07-31-2008, 10:29 PM         #25
Im_Drunk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was just on south beach this past weekend....i did see cam at some spot said whats up and kept it moving, and Joell ortiz walking past my hotel on Collins ave....guess dude was handling business...
 07-31-2008, 10:33 PM         #26
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLR CHOOPA said:

[pic - click to view]

mentioned that a few weeks ago at the big homie Funk Flex’s Car Show in Edison, NJ…..I got a chance to catch up with my old friend Cameron Giles. k!lla was looking very fit, kind of built even, and he was in a great mood. He was there with Huddy (formerly of Harlem World) too, so it was like an old Untertainment reunion. We talked about some new music and some new business ventures that Cam is doing, specifically in the Miami and Orlando area. And then Cam said, “Oh, by the way, I gotta talk to you about something else too. I sold Juelz’ contract to Def Jam for 2 million dollars.”

WHAT? Huh? Wow.

Fast forward to last week, I confirmed with other sources that yes, Juelz and Cam’ron had finally come to a mutual agreement, so now Juelz would deal directly with Def Jam.

Then the Best of Both Offices boys sent out this cryptic video message announcing the return of Santana. So I asked Juelz about his separation from his former mentor, and he sent back this interesting email….

“Info-

A! What’s good !! Yeah, I’m free!! And ready to do me!! But its still Dip Set 4 life!! Its just going to be a new chapter!!

I have no hard feeling for Cam, after all, he did give me a chance!!! But I will say this I was loyal to him and he took advantage.

I would like to say sorry to all my fans, and the DJs, and most of all, my city, New York. Play time is over. I’m back. Y’all n*ggas know what time it is.

Juelz Santana, Mr. HD, Young Splashy Splash. Skullgang, the new movement to move wit!! Mixtape coming up soon, my solo mixtape (”the Reagan Era”).

I have a joint venture with Def Jam, a 50/50 deal…Yeah, it’s a new boss in town. Album is called Born to Lose, Built to Win!!!! (The rise of the skullgang). So just prepare for the future ’cause I have.

Dip Set 4 Life Skullgang 4ever
P.S. Immmmmm baaaaack A!!!!”

The best case scenario is that the end of the label drama will actually help these guys repair their relationships. I may have more details later tonite…

But I just need to point out 1) I love the fact that Juelz actually incorporates “A!” into his verbal and written vernacular, and 2) I respect the fact that his moms hangs out with the crew even with no other older folks around, lol. Awesome

next up jim jones
Dumb sh*t.
 07-31-2008, 10:39 PM         #27
moneymitchy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL at dipset...them kindergarten rapping n1ggas was always hot trash.
 9 years ago '07        #28
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,655 | Props total: 6066 6066
I have to disagree on Juelz when he claimed to be loyal to Cam

thats total bullsh*t because soon as beef jumped off wit 50
& Cam BOTH Jimmy & Juelz appeared onstage wit Curtis.

had me lookin like

that's NOT loyalty Juelz, stop lyin' B:rolleyes:
 9 years ago '06        #29
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
Juelz Santana’s relationship with his longtime boss has finally come to an end as Cam'ron reportedly sold the young Halem rapper's contract to Def Jam Recordings.

According to hip-hop radio personality Miss Info, Cam recently broke the news to her at Funkmaster Flex's Car Show last month.

“Cam said, ‘Oh, by the way, I gotta talk to you about something else too,’” Info reported. “I sold Juelz’s contract to Def Jam for two million dollars.”

Rather than reporting the alleged deal, she continued to verify with sources before getting an e-mailed message from Juelz himself confirming the situation.

“Yeah, I’m free!! And ready to do me!! But it’s still Dipset 4 Life,” he wrote. “I have a joint venture with Def Jam, a 50/50 deal…Yeah, it’s a new boss in town. Album is called Born to Lose, Built to Win!!!! (The rise of the skullgang). So just prepare for the future ‘cause I have.”

Admitting there were no hard feelings behind the separation from k!lla, he added that the trust given to his former boss was abused and took the time to apologize to the fans.

“I have no hard feeling for Cam, after all, he did give me a chance,” Juelz continued. “But I will say this I was loyal to him and he took advantage. I would like to say sorry to all my fans, and the DJs, and most of all, my city, New York. Play time is over. I’m back. Y’all n*ggas know what time it is.”

No release date has been set fot Juelz's upcoming album.

he thought he wasn't coming out before cam coming back with a vengence
 9 years ago '06        #30
yungmoney_85 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 13 13
hopefully def jam dont shelf him
 9 years ago '07        #31
DIPSET101 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 8836 8836
its still dipset all day
 08-01-2008, 10:55 AM         #32
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam flopped .
2mill . they all shoutin dipset .

but really there aint no love there.
 9 years ago '06        #33
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 451 451
damn wtf happened for all of this to happen? and cam is still getting money.
 9 years ago '04        #34
BigJay.inc 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,805 | Props total: 20429 20429
 yungmoney_85 said:
hopefully def jam dont shelf him
he will sell gold no matter what...but just expect Weezy to be all over his next album
 08-01-2008, 11:01 AM         #35
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cam stay gettin money off these dudes

thats y they vex
 9 years ago '06        #36
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
I just think Cam is foul for holdin the dude hostage like that. I mean for real Juelz had a STRONG goin for a hot minute too. The fact that he was under Jimmy and Cam for so long I can't believe you would hold your boy back from buildin that brand. Hey I guess it is what it is. I just wish the best for Juelz and I hope Cam step his game up and start putting out something that matters.
 08-01-2008, 11:02 AM         #37
Sir Shiesty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
juelz is the only 1 that aint fell off ...
even doh hes startin to make chick tunes.

i cant listen to cam or jim aless its the diplomatic immunity 1 album
 9 years ago '07        #38
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
juelz > anyone in dipset

IMO
 08-01-2008, 11:10 AM         #39
mikehc27 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont know why yall trippin, cam was the ceo so he makes the loot. U thought dipset was different than every other label.

On a side note what the fu*k is up with the gay chubby datin they advertisin on here
 9 years ago '06        #40
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
Nas won.
fu*k Bill O'Really
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy