08' Guccis i copped like a week ago

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2008, 02:42 PM         #61
GladyMcFly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 varcitykid said:
yall want me to say i have been 'had',thats not the case..like i said,i know where i got my sh*t from...ya made no point when you said u seen hatians sellin em because i see africans all the time sellin these below but yet i still see everyone and their moms wearing em..including the people in the gucci store and other people around manhatten..their job IS to sell anything thats hot at the time for cheap

[pic - click to view]

these are definatly fake... the gucci box should never say "gucci made in italy." yes theyre made in italy, but the box never says that, nor does the lint bag... busted.... google "fake Gucci's" then my point will be seen...
 9 years ago '05        #62
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
them sh*ts look someone throw up a whole bunch of colors on to a shoe...
 08-10-2008, 04:10 PM         #63
hersh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 varcitykid said:
got em like a week ago..i will post the cost but,i dont wanna hear u n*ggas that's sensitive towards ANOTHER n*gga'S POCKETS complain and wine....

[pic - click to view]

lmao, i know you know, those are fake. dont front. i'm from queens too, the jamaicans be selling those on 165 on the ave.
 9 years ago '05        #64
fazzjoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 1 1
look like Pumas with a big ol G on them...
 9 years ago '05        #65
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 1507 1507
LOL@n*gga sayin' he goin' get VAST Amount of cocaine or weed with what are Gucci's $700 at MOST???...Thats Like a n*gga sayin' He Kingpin with 8ball...fu*k OUTTA HERE
 08-10-2008, 11:18 PM         #66
lyrical genius  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grunsthis said:
well he was caught in a lie because in an earlier post he said they where new but in a recent post he said they came out in early 08 so they arent that new because we are mid-way through 08 . and this has bs written allover it .
1. who throws away a receipt for very expensive gucci shoes?

n*ggas want attention
lots of people n*gga. i got multiple prada, louie and gucci and honestly, i dont have 1 reciept

my girl has over 100+ designer shoes and i dont even thinks she takes the rceipt out the store
 08-10-2008, 11:46 PM         #67
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prada > gucci
 08-17-2008, 10:57 PM         #68
miamihustla19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killinit said:
I rock gucci and am in the store all the time, from NY to a few weeks ago in Rome....and never seen those, but obviously that doesnt necessarily mean it, just admit it bro you been had, I seen those in the city to..mad haitian dudes were sellin them on the sidewalk as I was walking into the gucci store..and side note gucci salespeople dont talk like that "the 08 edition n*gga"
why haitian gotta be in your sentence n*gga...n*ggas dont give a fu*k who u seen on the sidewalk.....how u know all of them were haitian ... last time i check...chinese were bringin all the fake stuff to new sork..

Last edited by miamihustla19; 08-17-2008 at 10:59 PM..
 08-17-2008, 10:59 PM         #69
Ugur  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^your a dumbass homie. da pic you posted is fake u googled it i seen that pic already an they sell for 80$
 08-18-2008, 01:18 AM         #70
Kid Blaze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone saw the 'splash' video ..
 08-18-2008, 01:32 AM         #71
Flavor Flav  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kid Blaze said:
someone saw the 'splash' video ..
Haha, I was thinkin that same sh*t. sh*t is ridiculous nowadays.
 08-18-2008, 02:00 AM         #72
Jathesan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude was exposed like mad. why everyone still comin here.
 9 years ago '05        #73
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,028 | Props total: 6190 6190
I always keep my receipts. I like possibly not wearing a shoe for a year or whenever and pulling the box out and glancing at the receipt and seeing how much I paid for shoe "x" back in the day. *shrugs shoulders*
 9 years ago '04        #74
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
This sh*t is hilarious. And I just walked out of the Gucci store in Hawaii. Didn't see those sh*ts, either pair. I knew the second pair was fake though.
 9 years ago '04        #75
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,680 | Props total: 2216 2216
this dude always gonna feel that feeling when you embarrassed..you know like when ya stomach go up when you on a roller coaster..but yeah lol he always gonna feel that everytime he comes to this section because of this thread still being on the first page lol..that sh*t mad funny too "im not gonna say the price because some n*ggas catch feelings" LOL like that sh*t is something..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy