08' Guccis i copped like a week ago

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
Probably the ugliest pair of Gucci kicks I've seen.

It's funny you put a year on them too. " '08 Gucci's" like it's a fu*king car.
 9 years ago '05        #22
Baller23217 
space
space
space
$192 | Props total: 1 1
not hatin on you, but I think those are the ugliest shoes I have ever seen.
 07-31-2008, 01:57 PM         #23
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t dont look legit

oh and its about to be 09...gucci cuts prices dramatically on last season sh*t

so as of now u can get gucci sneakers for 150 -200

so please...dont talk about you pockets being big

if you pockets was big...you would gotten a better camera

next.................

Last edited by QueenzBaller26; 07-31-2008 at 01:59 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #24
PurpleWeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 102 102
this thread is comedy
 07-31-2008, 02:53 PM         #25
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wen i said the Gucci Outlet..i meant the store..same sh*t to me but i guess it's not...5th ave,Spring street,where all the hi-brand stores are....far as the receipt pic,i dont save receipts..u prolly like HE'S LYIIIIING,HE FRONTING, BLAH-BLAH but deadass....for the comment sayin that i said 08' like it's a car,n*gga thats what they're called... when i said "Gimmie that" thats the name of em he said...and they're NOT the NEWEST ones to come out,i mean do the math homie,were midway through 2008,this came out around the time the year jus came in....i was gonna get the regular LOGO TRADEMARKones,which jus have the green/red stripe on the sides but everyone and their moms got them out here now
 07-31-2008, 02:54 PM         #26
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PurpleWeed said:
this thread is comedy
really is,this tooook a whooooole different turn than i thought it was gonna go..usually in these threads people say whether they like em or not,and thats that..n*ggas ready to k!ll me
 9 years ago '05        #27
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
Gucci sneakers, proof that money doesn't buy style.
 07-31-2008, 03:42 PM         #28
coming_of_age07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jewelz1132 said:
and i still dont understand that...plus you saying swag which is the gayest word ever..
I dont think he from NY...

StatisticZ said:
I think you make real sense here. Because if I had a pair of legit Gucci shoes, I wouldn't know what to do. I'd actually be questioning;

A. My s3xuality, no offense them sh*ts look mad femine.
B. Whether I need my head examined, cuz I'd rather by a vast amount of weed or cocaine than a pair of shoes.

I'd rather wear the ugliest pair of Jordan's you can find than Gucci shoes. Smh..
n*ggas on here are just straight up HATERS die slow
 07-31-2008, 03:44 PM         #29
coming_of_age07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:

I don't care what they cost I would never wear them ugly a.ss shoes. and I own 4 or 5 pair of Gucci so you can hold all that hatin talk. you just bought some ugly kicks face it.
show us your guccis you 7,075 post hating a.ss n*gga
 07-31-2008, 04:07 PM         #30
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weRd ^^.... and i dont care whether yall think them sh*ts are ugly or not..i shop for me,NOT YALL! u dont like em,fine,nuff said..idc wat ya booklets or w/e say,i know where i got em from and thats that....
 9 years ago '04        #31
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
since i dont say swag im not from ny ? that sh*t is gay b..only girls should talk about a n*ggas swag..saying some sh*t like "yo he got mad swag, you see them guccis son?" is that not equivalent to "yo he look good wit them guccis on" ? n*gga please..and to varcitykid real talk..if you didnt care if people was gonna say if they ugly or not..you wouldnt have made this post..but I do think those sh*ts are a lil suspect
 9 years ago '04        #32
Adwerdz 319 heat pts319
space
space
$32,745 | Props total: 23259 23259
those are nice, how much did you cop for
 9 years ago '06        #33
grunsthis 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,283 | Props total: 9 9
well he was caught in a lie because in an earlier post he said they where new but in a recent post he said they came out in early 08 so they arent that new because we are mid-way through 08 . and this has bs written allover it .
1. who throws away a receipt for very expensive gucci shoes?
2. posts dont add up & you contradicted your self on more than one occasion
3. x's 3

n*ggas want attention
 9 years ago '08        #34
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,041 | Props total: 4878 4878
yeah them bi*ches look like a female shoe and as u all know i speak my mind
 07-31-2008, 11:11 PM         #35
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao n*gga im from new york and still say swagg,aint nuffen wrong with the word...far as em being fake,it dont matta watcha think..i got anuva pair of guccis,it seems like things that people HAVENT seen before is fake....celebrities wear sh*t that n*ggas have NEVER seen before and sh*t that people will NEVER SEE,that dont mean they fake dogs...and wen i said they were new,YEA! the n*gga told me 08' editions,people who have seen em b4 may have say that they're not but i JUST GOT EM like i said WEEK AGO,and he told me 08' GUCCI EDITION..i have no reason to lie..and my reason for posting this ( for whoever said it ) was to get people opinions... i mean,people gonna give their opinion reguardless whether i ask for it or not,but whether they like em or not im a STILL WEAR THEM and STILL LIKE THEM lol.

1. who throws away a receipt for very expensive gucci shoes?
u do hav a point but,anybody that knows me know i never have receipts to any of my sneakers unleess they're the ones that stick to the box...w/e tho
 07-31-2008, 11:33 PM         #36
Killinit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I rock gucci and am in the store all the time, from NY to a few weeks ago in Rome....and never seen those, but obviously that doesnt necessarily mean it, just admit it bro you been had, I seen those in the city to..mad haitian dudes were sellin them on the sidewalk as I was walking into the gucci store..and side note gucci salespeople dont talk like that "the 08 edition n*gga"
 9 years ago '06        #37
grunsthis 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,283 | Props total: 9 9
 Killinit said:
I rock gucci and am in the store all the time, from NY to a few weeks ago in Rome....and never seen those, but obviously that doesnt necessarily mean it, just admit it bro you been had, I seen those in the city to..mad haitian dudes were sellin them on the sidewalk as I was walking into the gucci store..and side note gucci salespeople dont talk like that "the 08 edition n*gga"
 08-01-2008, 12:33 AM         #38
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall want me to say i have been 'had',thats not the case..like i said,i know where i got my sh*t from...ya made no point when you said u seen hatians sellin em because i see africans all the time sellin these below but yet i still see everyone and their moms wearing em..including the people in the gucci store and other people around manhatten..their job IS to sell anything thats hot at the time for cheap

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #39
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
hopefully you're not saying that the ones in that pic are the ones you have.......
 9 years ago '04        #40
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
i say they look nice, i dont see why people commenting on his money

why so many people hating and sh*t? bunch of f*g**ts all jealous?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago