08' Guccis i copped like a week ago

most viewed right now
 81
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 57
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-31-2008, 02:50 AM         #1
5699 pageviews
87 comments


varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
08' Guccis i copped like a week ago
 

 
got em like a week ago..i will post the cost but,i dont wanna hear u n*ggas that's sensitive towards ANOTHER n*gga'S POCKETS complain and wine....


[pic - click to view]


87 comments for "08' Guccis i copped like a week ago"

 9 years ago '04        #2
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
not feelin them..they ugly
 07-31-2008, 03:54 AM         #3
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can a mod move this to that MY WARDROBE section,im buggin,didnt see that at first
 07-31-2008, 04:39 AM         #4
coming_of_age07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHERE THE fu*k YOU GET THOS....THAT SHIIT IS fu*kING FIREE HOOK IT UPPP
 9 years ago '04        #5
EvisuNotDiesel 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
Best pickup I ever seen on this forum.
90% of the n*ggaz on here still think Jordans and AF1s is cool so they wouldn't even know what to do wit a pair of Guccis
 07-31-2008, 05:55 AM         #6
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
Best pickup I ever seen on this forum.
90% of the n*ggaz on here still think Jordans and AF1s is cool so they wouldn't even know what to do wit a pair of Guccis
I think you make real sense here. Because if I had a pair of legit Gucci shoes, I wouldn't know what to do. I'd actually be questioning;

A. My s3xuality, no offense them sh*ts look mad femine.
B. Whether I need my head examined, cuz I'd rather by a vast amount of weed or cocaine than a pair of shoes.

I'd rather wear the ugliest pair of Jordan's you can find than Gucci shoes. Smh..


Last edited by StatisticZ; 07-31-2008 at 05:56 AM..
 07-31-2008, 07:28 AM         #7
GladyMcFly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you got "GOT" my man... i aint never seen them sh*ts, and i shop gucci... i even double checked some websites... never seen em... either that or they are really new... i went on gucci.com saks.com neimanmarcus.com even bluefly.com... no luck... lol... and dude that said he would buy the ugliest jordans.... if you were grown, you would change your tune... jordans should not be the highlight of your outfit after 25, shold just be some kick that you where to chil on the block, or to collect, or to play ball in, or some sh*t......


Last edited by GladyMcFly; 07-31-2008 at 08:39 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #8
Myworld82 
space
avatar space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 GladyMcFly said:
you got "GOT" my man... i aint never seen them sh*ts, and i shop gucci... i even double checked some websites... never seen em... either that or they are really new... i went on gucci.com saks.com neimanmarcus.com even bluefly.com... no luck... lol... and dude that said he would buy the ugliest jordans.... if you were grown, you would change your tune... you dont want be wearing jordans after 25...
First of all, I don't see where there is a rule where you can't wear Jordans because you are 25...It's not like you're gonna wear em to work anyway, wear what you like and what you think is comfortable on your free time.

That being said, I'm 25 (26 in Sept), and I've got Jordans and Guccis, and I love em the same.
 07-31-2008, 08:40 AM         #9
GladyMcFly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:
First of all, I don't see where there is a rule where you can't wear Jordans because you are 25...It's not like you're gonna wear em to work anyway, wear what you like and what you think is comfortable on your free time.

That being said, I'm 25 (26 in Sept), and I've got Jordans and Guccis, and I love em the same.
yeah, i was probably editing my statment at you were typing that... i was wrong with that... youre right...
 9 years ago '08        #10
shush456 
space
avatar space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 58 58
 jewelz1132 said:
not feelin them..they ugly
U MUST WEAR ROCAWEAR CUZ THAT sh*t CRACK NICCA.


GOT MY GUCCI'S ON RED LIGHT GREEN LIGHT
 9 years ago '06        #11
NefariousNate 
space
avatar space
space
$2,292 | Props total: 20 20
i just copped LV and gucci sneakers the other day, nothing special.
 07-31-2008, 11:09 AM         #12
Ugur  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
them ish iz dope!
 9 years ago '04        #13
EvisuNotDiesel 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 StatisticZ said:
I think you make real sense here. Because if I had a pair of legit Gucci shoes, I wouldn't know what to do. I'd actually be questioning;

A. My s3xuality, no offense them sh*ts look mad femine.
B. Whether I need my head examined, cuz I'd rather by a vast amount of weed or cocaine than a pair of shoes.

I'd rather wear the ugliest pair of Jordan's you can find than Gucci shoes. Smh..
And that is exactly why you are a virgin and will remain a virgin for a very very long time. Get ya swag and ya life game up. Seek life therapy.
Ha
 07-31-2008, 12:10 PM         #14
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StatisticZ said:
I think you make real sense here. Because if I had a pair of legit Gucci shoes, I wouldn't know what to do. I'd actually be questioning;

A. My s3xuality, no offense them sh*ts look mad femine.
B. Whether I need my head examined, cuz I'd rather by a vast amount of weed or cocaine than a pair of shoes.

I'd rather wear the ugliest pair of Jordan's you can find than Gucci shoes. Smh..
seein that u rather get a vast amount of weed and cocaine,already tells me where ya head at so i wont comment any further..and far as jordans...it's time to move on my man,not sayin that they're not hot anymore but,everyone's doin jordans in our days..and to much fakes..not sayin gucci and sh*ts dont but,i rather rock these...

and far as dude not seein em anywhere,i told u they happened to JUST come out,and even if so,yea they shuld still be out but dont fu*k with the website...they dont post everything on the website,and as stupid as that sounds,trust me,I GOTO THE GUCCI STORE "EVERY" WEEKEND,n*ggas in there call me by my last name lol...nah but they even say the website dont have it all..i bought a gucci phone strap that goes around ya neck,and they dont even have that on the website,i got the red/green striped underwears that i bought from the store,they dont even have that on the website so,dont go by what u see on the comp..goto the OFFICIAL outlet
 9 years ago '04        #15
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
 shush456 said:
U MUST WEAR ROCAWEAR CUZ THAT sh*t CRACK NICCA.


GOT MY GUCCI'S ON RED LIGHT GREEN LIGHT
rocawear?.....yeah ok
 9 years ago '04        #16
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
And that is exactly why you are a virgin and will remain a virgin for a very very long time. Get ya swag and ya life game up. Seek life therapy.
Ha
and i still dont understand that...plus you saying swag which is the gayest word ever..
 9 years ago '04        #17
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
Not feeling em too loud for me....
Rather the All black ones with the strip
on the side...
 9 years ago '08        #18
SantinoMurder 
space
avatar space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
good grab my man, ive seen them before and thought they was aight but now im kinda feelin them. i need to get my gucci up before i go to school
 07-31-2008, 01:18 PM         #19
GladyMcFly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 varcitykid said:
seein that u rather get a vast amount of weed and cocaine,already tells me where ya head at so i wont comment any further..and far as jordans...it's time to move on my man,not sayin that they're not hot anymore but,everyone's doin jordans in our days..and to much fakes..not sayin gucci and sh*ts dont but,i rather rock these...

and far as dude not seein em anywhere,i told u they happened to JUST come out,and even if so,yea they shuld still be out but dont fu*k with the website...they dont post everything on the website,and as stupid as that sounds,trust me,I GOTO THE GUCCI STORE "EVERY" WEEKEND,n*ggas in there call me by my last name lol...nah but they even say the website dont have it all..i bought a gucci phone strap that goes around ya neck,and they dont even have that on the website,i got the red/green striped underwears that i bought from the store,they dont even have that on the website so,dont go by what u see on the comp..goto the OFFICIAL outlet
i stay in the gucci store my G... never seen em... and if they are new, what would they be doing in a so called "outlet" store... outlets are for past seasons... im registered with gucci... i get mail showing whats new, and i aint never ever ever.... never ever ever... seen those... the best way to proove theyre real is a reciept pic... not that i care much, but like i said...never seen em... what season are those anyway?
 9 years ago '04        #20
Texas 
space
avatar space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 1 1
pass.

Just cuz its gucci dont make it dope. do you though...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy