most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2008, 02:32 PM         #141
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
how is he back? He just said a statement. If it's like that than Dr J was back a few weeks ago when he said something about kobe.
stfu
 9 years ago '08        #142
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,648 | Props total: 2166 2166
It`s crazy how EVERYONE is a Jordan fan, but they`re not considered ''stans'' or d*ck riders (I wonder how many people are actual Bulls fans,thus they naturally like MJ because he played for them, or just like Jordan because he`s the GOAT, i.e. a d*ckriding, bandwagon fan:rolleyes:), but if a n*gga likes Kobe then he`s a d*ckrider and a stan. God forbid you say anything about MJ, but it`s ok for a n*gga to talk sh*t about Kobe all day.....
 9 years ago '07        #143
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,099 | Props total: 6302 6302
 AIshiitsonall said:
plz tell me u didnt just say kobe doesnt bite MJ?

i hate when kobe stans try to deny sh*t

[pic - click to view]

dont deny facts

dont forget those studied interviews either

anyways i liked the section when he talked about why he does his freethrows with his eyes closed....

Jordan should do a world tour and teach kids..you dont even know how much bank he would get and probably donate it to charity or some sht
 07-31-2008, 02:46 PM         #144
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Are you retarded? you just made up a whole scenario about what happens at the homes of these children

And I didn't take your post out of context, I was simply pointing out that you were arguing a point that I WASN'T trying to make... I'm talking about RIGHT NOW... And all I said was, Jordan had his time, why are we talkin about that n*gga.. HE DOESN'T PLAY ANYMORE!!!!!
You should be asking yourself that question. You're the one who can't put two things together here and realize a simple fact: Kids do know who Jordan is and what his legacy is about. He's a basketball legend, a multimedia icon, and today's favorite player favorite player. They're bound to figure out what the hype's about. It's human nature to be curious.

And you did take my post out of context, and you basically just explained it to yourself saying you didn't.

You said let's talk about current players. No player today can hold a candle to MJ's achievements or beat him in his prime. That's my point that you failed to understand.

Are you done?
 07-31-2008, 02:55 PM         #145
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
It`s crazy how EVERYONE is a Jordan fan, but they`re not considered ''stans'' or d*ck riders (I wonder how many people are actual Bulls fans,thus they naturally like MJ because he played for them, or just like Jordan because he`s the GOAT, i.e. a d*ckriding, bandwagon fan:rolleyes:), but if a n*gga likes Kobe then he`s a d*ckrider and a stan. God forbid you say anything about MJ, but it`s ok for a n*gga to talk sh*t about Kobe all day.....
nobody said that every kobe fan is a stan. but there are obvious people on BX that are kobe stans and therefore they are being called out. they defend their bf too much, u can easily see it.
 07-31-2008, 02:59 PM         #146
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
You don't understand the difference...there's nothing wrong with Kobe fans...there's something wrong with people who are Kobe stans (aka people who say kobe is the GOAT, when he's not even close)

Learn the difference
 07-31-2008, 04:11 PM         #147
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
One did u even look at the video before u opened ur mouth? He was talking to teenagers and kids at a camp obviously one of the kids asked him could he beat Kobe bryant dumb a.ss thats why he said it...

Second Kobe didnt start when he came in the league dumbass is hard to play against a player who comes into the game when you sit... Not to mention there are dozens of videos online of Jordan playing against Kobe in 97 and 98 he even played against him when he was 40 for the Wizards so what the fu*k are u talking about...
i'm talking one on one. what part of what i said didn't you understand c*cksucka. the point is don't open your mouth and talk sideways if your not willing to back it up. (one on one) and your right i didnt watch the video. but if its not a big deal like your making it up to be then it wouldnt have been posted pu**y

Last edited by CenterField; 07-31-2008 at 04:13 PM..
 07-31-2008, 04:54 PM         #148
CubanHitman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can someone explain to me then why kobe at 19 was able to go one on one with MJ when he was on top of his game??? MJ was no where near kobe at age 19
 9 years ago '04        #149
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
 CubanHitman said:
can someone explain to me then why kobe at 19 was able to go one on one with MJ when he was on top of his game??? MJ was no where near kobe at age 19
They went against each other in the year Jordan retired...

Jordan's Prime was in 93'...which most people on Boxden were probably 3-7 years old.
 9 years ago '08        #150
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 CubanHitman said:

First off Jordan at 35 years old was not at the top of his game. Who in the hell is in their prime at 35? It just shows how great he was that he was still the best in the league at that age.

Secondly why do You Kobe d*ckriders mention his 33pts yet fail to mention Jordans 36pts in that game in 98 that yall referring to?

Last but not least The Bulls won that game in a blowout 104-83.

Kobe stans lose again
 9 years ago '04        #151
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 AIshiitsonall said:
so because he doesnt play anymore we shouldnt talk about him? just like we shouldnt talk about biggie and pac right?
We shouldn't talk about them when we're talking about CURRENT artists... that doesn't even make sense... Unless you're comparing their styles...

And ya'll the ones that get mad when people compare Kobe to MJ, yet ya'll constantly doin the sh*t...

You said let's talk about current players. No player today can hold a candle to MJ's achievements or beat him in his prime. That's my point that you failed to understand.
You're STILL missing the point... How you gonna start a convo about current players and IMMEDIATELY bring MJ back into it... The point is to NOT talk about the past... but whats NOW...

Get it?
 9 years ago '04        #152
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
Lets just get this over with... Is Jordan the best player in the NBA right now?
 07-31-2008, 05:35 PM         #153
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
We shouldn't talk about them when we're talking about CURRENT artists... that doesn't even make sense... Unless you're comparing their styles...

And ya'll the ones that get mad when people compare Kobe to MJ, yet ya'll constantly doin the sh*t...

You're STILL missing the point... How you gonna start a convo about current players and IMMEDIATELY bring MJ back into it... The point is to NOT talk about the past... but whats NOW...

Get it?
what exactly are we doing thats the same as comparing kobe to mj?

i get what ur trying to say with everything else
 07-31-2008, 05:44 PM         #154
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElMarroAfamado said:
someone can come and win 9 championships leading a scrub team to 9 titles in a tuff west

BUT NOOO ONE WILL EVER ADMIT ANYONE IS BETTER THAN JORDAN
people are too much on his nuts its crazy....
its like some people would suck his d*ck n sh*t
^^^no if somebody lead there team to 9 titles and was the most dominate player at there position then yes they would be better then mj until that happens mj is the goat and its not even close, kobe has yet to lead any team to a ring, he's been part of 3 championship team but he didn't lead them
 9 years ago '06        #155
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
do u really think Kobe can fu*k wit 23? n his prime mike would gave kobe da business
 9 years ago '04        #156
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 INF4MOUS said:
obviously. kobe would say this himself
lol thats what im saying too

all these insecure butt hurt f*g**ts acting like this somehow takes away from kobe.... haters make me sick
 9 years ago '04        #157
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
i just dont understand why peeps cant just appreciate mj for what he was and appreciate kobe for who he is, fukk comparing them cause no one will ever know

mj in his prime=great basketball
kobe right now=great basketball

i appreciate and love both
 9 years ago '04        #158
Stack_Bundles 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,093 | Props total: 179 179
Kobe Is Thee Greatest Player In The Milky Way Galaxy
 9 years ago '04        #159
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16

You Reach, I Teach...
 9 years ago '07        #160
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
every time kobe has the chance to proove hes better he fails miserably (04, 08 finals)... yet kobe stans always find some way to defend him

Michael Jordan > the rapist

anyone who thinks different is lyin to themself
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy