most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2008, 12:05 PM         #121
currybai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
you hit it right on the point. because kobes skills are way more advanced than jordans and its undeniable. his shot his handle and his combination of offensive moves. but its kinda like the music spot on the discussion about
jay-z(jordan) vs joe budden(kobe) you say joe(kobe) is the better rapper lyrically(more skilled player) but all the jayz - jordan stans (luda06) do is bring up the money the statues the accolades the awards the media hype and sh*t that dont amount up to their INDIVIDUAL SKILL. joe budden>>>jayz
the whole jay z joe budden thing was bound to come up lol
 9 years ago '06        #122
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
 crmlbywonder said:
you hit it right on the point. because kobes skills are way more advanced than jordans and its undeniable. his shot his handle and his combination of offensive moves. but its kinda like the music spot on the discussion about
jay-z(jordan) vs joe budden(kobe) you say joe(kobe) is the better rapper lyrically(more skilled player) but all the jayz - jordan stans (luda06) do is bring up the money the statues the accolades the awards the media hype and sh*t that dont amount up to their INDIVIDUAL SKILL. joe budden>>>jayz
You have Hoe Buddens in ur avy... your opinion means what dogs excrete. Jay >>> Joe "I only rule the internet" Buddens.
 9 years ago '04        #123
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 AIshiitsonall said:
u need to look at the competition they were playing against. do u really think bill russell would win 11 titles in 80-00s? i dont think so, the only competition russell played against is wilt...taking nothing away from him( greatest winner i agree) but i just dont think he would be what he is if he played in more developed basketball eras. id take winner also but before i do that id have to look at his status and legace, i do not want robery horry on my team

Look at the competition now. Jordan and the Bulls wouldnt beast now like they did.

I dont think theres a best of all time. Best of Era? yes.
 07-31-2008, 12:30 PM         #124
D.Tek  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
the Goat has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:applause::applause::applause:
:applause::applause::applause:
 07-31-2008, 01:01 PM         #125
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
You have Hoe Buddens in ur avy... your opinion means what dogs excrete. Jay >>> Joe "I only rule the internet" Buddens.
get off my d*ck
 9 years ago '06        #126
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
 crmlbywonder said:
get off my d*ck
So angry.
 07-31-2008, 01:25 PM         #127
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Props for that video...

Let's stop talkin about these old n*ggas, and talk about what's now...

MJ is like LL Cool J... He WAS great, but he's irrelevant now... But ya'll c*cksuckers just won't let him die...
legends dont die
 07-31-2008, 01:28 PM         #128
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
YES!!! YES YES YES!!!!! you fukin cornball YES!!! i was waitin for someone to put snottie poppins in the discussion........ LOAD EM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

game 7 vs portland in playoffs

a mix of the young prophet kickin on the fukin bulls damn kobe = best

r y'all sure pippen is such a great defender, cuz he cant stop kobe but kobe can damn sure stop him kobes D better than pippens
kobe d is most overrated in the L, get the fu*k outta here
 07-31-2008, 01:30 PM         #129
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Are you retarded? you just made up a whole scenario about what happens at the homes of these children

And I didn't take your post out of context, I was simply pointing out that you were arguing a point that I WASN'T trying to make... I'm talking about RIGHT NOW... And all I said was, Jordan had his time, why are we talkin about that n*gga.. HE DOESN'T PLAY ANYMORE!!!!!
so because he doesnt play anymore we shouldnt talk about him? just like we shouldnt talk about biggie and pac right?
 07-31-2008, 01:31 PM         #130
fat_boyy22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
If Kobe was better he'd have more singular acheivements such as scoring titles, defensive player of the year, steals... and how do you call yourself the best player in the league if you cant win with a team good enough to go to the finals? Kobe's a great player, probably in the top 10-20 range all time but he's no where near Jordan
 07-31-2008, 01:32 PM         #131
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Bottom line, this isn't about Kobe vs. MJ... This is about ya'll just looking for sh*t to discredit Kobe, because for whatever reason, you hate him...

It's not because his fans think he's the best EVER, it's because the media compared him to Jordan, and now ya'll holding him accountable for it... Ya'll feel insulted and threatened...

Ya'll don't give the n*gga props for sh*t! that's why the arguments get so one sided on both sides... You won't bend, and I won't bend... Ya'll won't give the n*gga credit for being the 13th pick, getting traded on draft day, not starting for 2 years, not even playing in 80+ games for 6 years, and winning 3 Championships, an MVP and 2 scoring titles... All NBA 1st Team defensive, Multiple All-Star...

That sh*t might not sound like much compared to JORDAN, but for a 13th pick who wasn't supposed to be great, that's pretty damn good...
why do u think media compared him to mj? he was bitting mj thats why they started, u could see it in his game.
 07-31-2008, 01:35 PM         #132
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga must be wearin haines on his head. why he waitin so late to say that sh*t now. he should've played him when kob 1st entered the league i remember back in the day when shaq played one on one with hakeem i think. they could've got it in. mike, why u mad?? u got ur rings and cake. "lay yo old a.ss back in the maybach and leave the 9 11 turbos to us young cats" -P

Last edited by CenterField; 07-31-2008 at 01:41 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #133
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 CenterField said:
why he waitin so late to say that sh*t now. he should've played him when kob 1st entered the league i remember back in the day when shaq played one on one with hakeem i think. they could've got it in. mike, why u mad?? u got ur rings and cake. "lay yo old a.ss back in the maybach and leave the 9 11 turbos to us young cats" -P
One did u even look at the video before u opened ur mouth? He was talking to teenagers and kids at a camp obviously one of the kids asked him could he beat Kobe bryant dumb a.ss thats why he said it...

Second Kobe didnt start when he came in the league dumbass is hard to play against a player who comes into the game when you sit... Not to mention there are dozens of videos online of Jordan playing against Kobe in 97 and 98 he even played against him when he was 40 for the Wizards so what the fu*k are u talking about...
 9 years ago '04        #134
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 crmlbywonder said:
YES!!! YES YES YES!!!!! you fukin cornball YES!!! i was waitin for someone to put snottie poppins in the discussion........ LOAD EM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

game 7 vs portland in playoffs

a mix of the young prophet kickin on the fukin bulls damn kobe = best

r y'all sure pippen is such a great defender, cuz he cant stop kobe but kobe can damn sure stop him kobes D better than pippens
What part of Pippen in his Prime didn't you understand?? Clean ur diapers dude i think u just sh*tted urself from exciting urself too much...wow
u just made a fool of urself...6 rings hoe
And like dude said, If MJ says he's >> Kobe, and Kobe says he can't touch MJ no way..stfu and keep it movin Kobe stans, its that simple

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 9 years ago '06        #135
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 AIshiitsonall said:
why do u think media compared him to mj? he was bitting mj thats why they started, u could see it in his game.
dude he aint biting no one dats jus him like the glove said kobe is a type of player that comes every 15 to 20 yrs jus like MJ face it both bestvplayers in different eras
 9 years ago '06        #136
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 fat_boyy22 said:
If Kobe was better he'd have more singular acheivements such as scoring titles, defensive player of the year, steals... and how do you call yourself the best player in the league if you cant win with a team good enough to go to the finals? Kobe's a great player, probably in the top 10-20 range all time but he's no where near Jordan
if ur talking like dat then bill russell should be the goat i guess mr is no where near him

bill-11
mj-6
 07-31-2008, 02:19 PM         #137
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teh truth said:
dude he aint biting no one dats jus him like the glove said kobe is a type of player that comes every 15 to 20 yrs jus like MJ face it both bestvplayers in different eras
plz tell me u didnt just say kobe doesnt bite MJ?

i hate when kobe stans try to deny sh*t

[pic - click to view]

dont deny facts
 9 years ago '04        #138
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 smokeweed101. said:
Supporting cast doesn't make a player, performances do so the real comparison should be:

MJ's finals performances >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe's finals performances

Yea I think Jordan would have lost last year if he was a Laker, because Boston is obviously the better team but his performance would be much better and all you stans know it.

once again you boys dont know hoops whatsoever, your supporting has to be somewhat of a threat so you can get one on one to beat your defender!!
jordan was great but he never had to worry about two or three defenders on him, why cause if you left paxson or kerr open they would bury the jumper, if you doubled off of pippen he would destroy you, same with the rest of mj's supporting cast! what happen last yr in finals, double off gasol or odom neither one of them stepped up, which left kobe doubled and tripled teamed most of the time, so get outta here with that mess

pippen>>>>>>>>>>>>>anybody on the lakers squad last year except kobe
 9 years ago '07        #139
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Mike ain't lying tho....this is a true statement and anyone that doesnt believe it is in denial or a STAN
 07-31-2008, 02:31 PM         #140
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
no feelings caught over here. i just said jordan>>>>kobe but i really ca give 2 sh*ts. kobes the best now and that all that matter LMFAO.

you jordan stans are horrible lol. y'all defend the n*gga like y'all have no father. even when jordan doesnt even need to be defended lol
If jordan >>> kobe and you admit it..then why did you even bother posting in the thread?

All you had to do was put and that's it..it's that simple...but you in here trying to post youtube videos and sh*t, now trying to act like no feelings were caught

Bottom line, MJ >>> Kobe.. Mj knows it, Kobe knows it, and you know it. End of fu*kin discussion

Last edited by shonuff12; 07-31-2008 at 02:32 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago