Jordan -Kobe would win now cause I'm Older, But In my prime...No Contest

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
only to get done up by Kobe again...

lmao
 9 years ago '04        #102
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
lol @ n*ggaz acting like jordan never lost, dam how many years did the pistons whoop jordan's a.ss before he even got the finals and then once the bulls did reach the finals jordan's teammates always stepped up and played big in crutch time, unlike the kobe's teammates who dissapeared on him.
mj, kobe or whoever must have help to win any dam thing
so this kobe 0-2 and mj 6-0 in finals mess is straight garbage
i dont care how great you are, youre only as good as your supporting cast
and that goes for bird, magic, mj, shaq, kobe, duncan or whoever
yall youngins dont know hoops whatsoever

ive seen both in their primes and its like this
mj>kobe and not by much
mj defense>kobe defense and not by much
kobe's jumper>>>>mj's jumper
mj's supporting cast in the finals>>>>>>>>>>>kobe's supporting cast in last yr finals
 07-31-2008, 10:25 AM         #103
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kb2602 said:
lol @ n*ggaz acting like jordan never lost, dam how many years did the pistons whoop jordan's a.ss before he even got the finals and then once the bulls did reach the finals jordan's teammates always stepped up and played big in crutch time, unlike the kobe's teammates who dissapeared on him.
mj, kobe or whoever must have help to win any dam thing
so this kobe 0-2 and mj 6-0 in finals mess is straight garbage
i dont care how great you are, youre only as good as your supporting cast
and that goes for bird, magic, mj, shaq, kobe, duncan or whoever
yall youngins dont know hoops whatsoever

ive seen both in their primes and its like this
mj>kobe and not by much
mj defense>kobe defense and not by much
kobe's jumper>>>>mj's jumper
mj's supporting cast in the finals>>>>>>>>>>>kobe's supporting cast in last yr finals
Supporting cast doesn't make a player, performances do so the real comparison should be:

MJ's finals performances >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kobe's finals performances

Yea I think Jordan would have lost last year if he was a Laker, because Boston is obviously the better team but his performance would be much better and all you stans know it.
 9 years ago '06        #104
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
 9 years ago '04        #105
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 crmlbywonder said:
o yea but kobe still got hella love for jordan, remember he was the ONLY PLAYER TO GIVE jordan a good bye present. look

Props for that video...

Let's stop talkin about these old n*ggas, and talk about what's now...

MJ is like LL Cool J... He WAS great, but he's irrelevant now... But ya'll c*cksuckers just won't let him die...
 07-31-2008, 10:50 AM         #106
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
93 Jordan >>>>>>>>> any basketball player.

SMH @ kids thinking he was in his prime when Kobe was in the league. Dude was past it when he donned the 45 and after and still would sh*t on Kobe. That's the sad part.
 9 years ago '04        #107
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
And keep it funky, them little kids don't give a fu*k about no Jordan

They like 13 years old at the MOST...
 07-31-2008, 10:52 AM         #108
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Props for that video...

Let's stop talkin about these old n*ggas, and talk about what's now...

MJ is like LL Cool J... He WAS great, but he's irrelevant now... But ya'll c*cksuckers just won't let him die...
n*gga u wildin out.

There's nobody even seeing Jordan right now, reason why people still talk about him. Until there's someone out here better than him, it's not going to change.
 07-31-2008, 10:53 AM         #109
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
And keep it funky, them little kids don't give a fu*k about no Jordan

They like 13 years old at the MOST...
They wear his shoes, and their parents call him the GOAT. Stop trying to convince yourself to some bullsh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #110
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 luda06 said:
n*gga u wildin out.

There's nobody even seeing Jordan right now, reason why people still talk about him. Until there's someone out here better than him, it's not going to change.
So you're saying that RIGHT NOW, Jordan is the best player in the world? He JUST SAID that Kobe would beat him 1 on 1 right now... So how is anything I said wrong?

That n*gga WAS a great player, he's long retired now, his time is over, let it go...

They wear his shoes, and their parents call him the GOAT. Stop trying to convince yourself to some bullsh*t.
That don't mean they know anything about that n*gga.. I doubt they watch his old videos and sh*t, they wanna see Iverson, Kobe, Lebron... They don't give a fu*k about what used to be... That's like trying to convince kids now that Rakim was great, they don't give a fu*k....

You know what tho, you're right, Jordan will always be the greatest, so just let me know when his next game is, and I'll watch that instead... Don't worry, I'll wait...
 07-31-2008, 11:08 AM         #111
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickzNKickz said:
On some G sh*t.. Why do u suck Kobe off so much????
fu*k outta here. every1 in this damn thread suckin on mjs nuts, dont ask me no stupid sh*t like that
 07-31-2008, 11:09 AM         #112
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
So you're saying that RIGHT NOW, Jordan is the best player in the world? He JUST SAID that Kobe would beat him 1 on 1 right now... So how is anything I said wrong?

That n*gga WAS a great player, he's long retired now, his time is over, let it go...

That don't mean they know anything about that n*gga.. I doubt they watch his old videos and sh*t, they wanna see Iverson, Kobe, Lebron... They don't give a fu*k about what used to be... That's like trying to convince kids now that Rakim was great, they don't give a fu*k....

You know what tho, you're right, Jordan will always be the greatest, so just let me know when his next game is, and I'll watch that instead... Don't worry, I'll wait...
Only an idiot would take my first reply out of context. You already reaching with that sh*t. No need to explain.

They know about him. Their parents be on some reminiscent sh*t every time they watch guys like Iverson, Kobe, and Lebron. Like "Yeah Jordan was way better than these n*ggas". That's just how sh*t is. Kids gonna wanna know what the hype was about and look back and see that MJ is the GOAT.

Its fu*ked up how simple minded you are.
 07-31-2008, 11:10 AM         #113
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonall said:
i think he was asked by a fan or something
its beyond obvious that his arrogance and his denial of middle age hell felt obliged to speak on it. he prolly felt threatened.
 07-31-2008, 11:11 AM         #114
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
fu*k outta here. every1 in this damn thread suckin on mjs nuts, dont ask me no stupid sh*t like that
Maybe for the simple fact that there's no real evidence that Kobe is better than Jordan and you continue to slurp him.
 07-31-2008, 11:33 AM         #115
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vshah24 said:
Kobe's a sh*t stain compared to Jordan. Get it right, Kobe stans, remember who's your god..And for tha record, tha fu*k is a 'Jordan Stan'? There is no such thing as a Jordan Stan. You're talking about the Greatest Player That Has Ever Graced The Basketball Court... If you don't like Jordan than ur just a hater and ur mad that Kobe lost the finals.....again

Pippen in his prime >>>> Kobe
Let alone Jordan...GET MAD
YES!!! YES YES YES!!!!! you fukin cornball YES!!! i was waitin for someone to put snottie poppins in the discussion........ LOAD EM UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

game 7 vs portland in playoffs

a mix of the young prophet kickin on the fukin bulls damn kobe = best

r y'all sure pippen is such a great defender, cuz he cant stop kobe but kobe can damn sure stop him kobes D better than pippens
 07-31-2008, 11:35 AM         #116
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Maybe for the simple fact that there's no real evidence that Kobe is better than Jordan and you continue to slurp him.
you just justified every body suckin mjs nuts
 9 years ago '04        #117
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 luda06 said:
Only an idiot would take my first reply out of context. You already reaching with that sh*t. No need to explain.

They know about him. Their parents be on some reminiscent sh*t every time they watch guys like Iverson, Kobe, and Lebron. Like "Yeah Jordan was way better than these n*ggas". That's just how sh*t is. Kids gonna wanna know what the hype was about and look back and see that MJ is the GOAT.

Its fu*ked up how simple minded you are.
Are you retarded? you just made up a whole scenario about what happens at the homes of these children

And I didn't take your post out of context, I was simply pointing out that you were arguing a point that I WASN'T trying to make... I'm talking about RIGHT NOW... And all I said was, Jordan had his time, why are we talkin about that n*gga.. HE DOESN'T PLAY ANYMORE!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #118
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
Bottom line, this isn't about Kobe vs. MJ... This is about ya'll just looking for sh*t to discredit Kobe, because for whatever reason, you hate him...

It's not because his fans think he's the best EVER, it's because the media compared him to Jordan, and now ya'll holding him accountable for it... Ya'll feel insulted and threatened...

Ya'll don't give the n*gga props for sh*t! that's why the arguments get so one sided on both sides... You won't bend, and I won't bend... Ya'll won't give the n*gga credit for being the 13th pick, getting traded on draft day, not starting for 2 years, not even playing in 80+ games for 6 years, and winning 3 Championships, an MVP and 2 scoring titles... All NBA 1st Team defensive, Multiple All-Star...

That sh*t might not sound like much compared to JORDAN, but for a 13th pick who wasn't supposed to be great, that's pretty damn good...
 9 years ago '06        #119
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Nobody basis their opinions on the same thing. Some people think Kobe as a basketball player his skills are better than Jordans...yall posting all-time achievements which is good. But the bigger question to discuss is who would win 1 on 1.
Man, Jordan's introduction to the game was one on one's.
 07-31-2008, 11:51 AM         #120
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Nobody basis their opinions on the same thing. Some people think Kobe as a basketball player his skills are better than Jordans...yall posting all-time achievements which is good. But the bigger question to discuss is who would win 1 on 1.
you hit it right on the point. because kobes skills are way more advanced than jordans and its undeniable. his shot his handle and his combination of offensive moves. but its kinda like the music spot on the discussion about
jay-z(jordan) vs joe budden(kobe) you say joe(kobe) is the better rapper lyrically(more skilled player) but all the jayz - jordan stans (luda06) do is bring up the money the statues the accolades the awards the media hype and sh*t that dont amount up to their INDIVIDUAL SKILL. joe budden>>>jayz
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy