NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2008, 01:41 AM         #81
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
jordan owning kids

hes the best that ever was the best that ever is and the best that ever will be
:iagree:
 07-31-2008, 02:06 AM         #82
HR_Paperstacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think if I was one of those kids who got totally clowned in front of a whole large crowd.

At least you'd be able to tell your kids you got to try to defend the G.O.A.T.
 9 years ago '04        #83
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Kobe's a sh*t stain compared to Jordan. Get it right, Kobe stans, remember who's your god..And for tha record, tha fu*k is a 'Jordan Stan'? There is no such thing as a Jordan Stan. You're talking about the Greatest Player That Has Ever Graced The Basketball Court... If you don't like Jordan than ur just a hater and ur mad that Kobe lost the finals.....again

Pippen in his prime >>>> Kobe
Let alone Jordan...GET MAD

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *

Last edited by Kush Charasi; 07-31-2008 at 02:13 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #84
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
that sh1t put the biggest smile on my face yo...look at that, jordan could still play in the league today if he really wanted to, all he needs is knees

give that n1gga some barry bonds type steroids and he could take the scoring title this year lol, somebody please GIVE MIKE SOME ROIDS LOL

as for the kobe/jordan thing...give it up yall, even kobe won't agree with the contrary, being the 2nd best 2-guard ever AIN'T BAD AT ALL
 9 years ago '04        #85
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132
LMAO @ the guy like "OOH!" in the crowd when Jordan hits his jumpers. Dude is shooting bottoms....
 9 years ago '04        #86
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
im sure kobe would say the same thing! kobe respects MJ and he wants to accomplish everything MJ did.. he has a long ways to go.. they're both my fav players and i would have loved to see that!

i respect MJ and kobe and i dont understand why kobe gets soo much hate..
 07-31-2008, 04:46 AM         #87
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonall said:
i think hakeem would give him problems. too bad we never got to see both of them in the finals at the same time

hakeem was the prototype center...he had every offensive move in the book,all time shot block leader,big time with the steals,could dribble up the court,was great passing out of the post...he was everything....my fav player bar none...when he won his 2 rings..i always wished those had been against the bulls....dream was the only reason i rooted for the rockets back in the day...a dream vs jordan matchup would have been one for the ages..because houston used to always give the bulls FITS...most def would have been a classic series...

and for the record jordan is the best to ever do it....
 9 years ago '04        #88
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Jersey826 said:
Jordan's book has already been written and solidified as a classic.

Kobe's book is just getting to the best part.
Right after 12 years in the league Jordans book was already written son he just signed it with his 13 and final year in Salt Lake City

Kobe after 12 years

- 3 Rings
- 1 MVP
- 5 Finals App
- 10-Time All-Star
- 2 All Star MVP's
- All Rookie Team
- 6 Time All NBA 1st Team
- 5 Time 1st Team Defense
- 2 Scoring Titles

Jordan After 12 years

- 5 Rings
- 4 MVP
- 5 Finals App
- 3 Time All Star MVP
- 11 Time All Star
- 10 Time All NBA 1st Team
- 5 Finals MVP
- Rookie of the Year
- 9 Time 1st Team Defense
- 10 Scoring Titles
- Defensive Player of the Year
- 3 Steals Titles

And dont forget Jordans first 12 years includes a season where he only played 18 games and started just 7 because of a broken foot... So this is actually 11 Jordan seasons versus 12 for Kobe because he may not have started his first two years but he played 70+ games every year in the league...

So how much more time must we give this dude to even equal Jordan? I mean If it takes Kobe twice as long to just equal what Jordan has done how in the world can you make an argument?

Last edited by dre03; 08-05-2008 at 02:44 AM..
 07-31-2008, 06:20 AM         #89
jhj2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Simply put, Jordan had better defense.
 07-31-2008, 07:59 AM         #90
-Scar-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
deleted by Hurricane Ra
Reason: Luc Longley>Jordan

:rasta:
 9 years ago '07        #91
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 117 117
 storchaveli said:

For those who are still blind... It's "stepped on my j's"... Not "hyperdunks."

lol @ hyperdunks!!!
 07-31-2008, 08:38 AM         #92
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AIshiitsonall said:
no its not a toss up in prime. do u know what kind of things MJ did in his prime? he dominated the knicks, the bad boys, he r*ped the best defensive player that was put on him....u really dont know how dominant prime MJ was. he r*ped 5 people at once, how is kobe gonna stop him? btw MJ would own kobe on defense. he has most all defense 1st teams ever...so no its not a toss up...kobe may out shoot him but thats it
man your in high school, what were you like 8 years old when jordan was in his prime....plus jordan couldn't ever beat the bad boy pistons in his prime.

It's alot closer then some of you guys are making it out to be. Of course kobe won't reach the personal accolades of jordan, seeing how most of them are voted by the media and up until this year kobe wasn't exactly a media darling and jordan during his time was the league. but if they had like a best of seven 1 on 1 match kobe wouldn't get swept.

btw i think jordan is the best of all-time but kobe is the closest thing we have to him, until lebrons develops a skill set. And whos to say kobe couldn't surpass jordan when his career is over if the lakers win like 5 more championships, with the team they have it is possible.
 07-31-2008, 08:49 AM         #93
C-Murduh187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your a GOAT when a GOAT speaks about you...
 07-31-2008, 08:55 AM         #94
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RonMexicoQB said:
man your in high school, what were you like 8 years old when jordan was in his prime....plus jordan couldn't ever beat the bad boy pistons in his prime.

It's alot closer then some of you guys are making it out to be. Of course kobe won't reach the personal accolades of jordan, seeing how most of them are voted by the media and up until this year kobe wasn't exactly a media darling and jordan during his time was the league. but if they had like a best of seven 1 on 1 match kobe wouldn't get swept.

btw i think jordan is the best of all-time but kobe is the closest thing we have to him, until lebrons develops a skill set. And whos to say kobe couldn't surpass jordan when his career is over if the lakers win like 5 more championships, with the team they have it is possible.

how was jordan not in his prime when he ended the pistons run in the east?...he had a hard time getting by them just like isiah and the pistons had a hard time getting by birds celtics...it was merely a passing of the torch..and jordan was in his prime when he took the torch...the difference between jordan,and kobe is that jordan never relenquished the throne accept on his own terms when he retired,than came back,and claimed the throne again....he didn't get beat in the finals EVER...and kobe is not the 2nd best player of all time....
 9 years ago '05        #95
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 781 781
 AIshiitsonall said:
goat is back

says kobe would beat him 1 vs 1 now, but in his prime its no contest :sick:

also sh*tting on some kids

the muthafukin GOAT

07-31-2008, 09:29 AM         #96
RonMexicoQB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
how was jordan not in his prime when he ended the pistons run in the east?...he had a hard time getting by them just like isiah and the pistons had a hard time getting by birds celtics...it was merely a passing of the torch..and jordan was in his prime when he took the torch...the difference between jordan,and kobe is that jordan never relenquished the throne accept on his own terms when he retired,than came back,and claimed the throne again....he didn't get beat in the finals EVER...and kobe is not the 2nd best player of all time....
well i consider the "bad boy" pistons the 80's pistons which jordan never beat. And jordan shouldn't of ever lost a finals seeing how he had the better teams throughout his runs, alot to do with him but his supporting casts was VERY VERY good.

His bulls teams as a whole on paper were better then the trailblazers,lakers,suns, sonics, and jazz.

i'll give you that the laker squad that lost to the pistons was the better team in that finals on paper but this past year the celtics were the better team from 1-12 then the lakers.

And i never said Kobe was the 2nd best player of all-time but let his career end first before making that a fact.
 07-31-2008, 09:40 AM         #97
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
Jordan's book has already been written and solidified as a classic.

Kobe's book is just getting to the best part.
Shaq is gone, he is 0-2 in Finals past 4 years.

Good days are over.
 9 years ago '04        #98
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3472 3472
I dont even know why there is a debate over who is better and will always be the greatest. Kobe will always say and believe jordan is the greatest.

MJ>THE COLORADO RAPIST
 07-31-2008, 09:52 AM         #99
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RonMexicoQB said:
well i consider the "bad boy" pistons the 80's pistons which jordan never beat. And jordan shouldn't of ever lost a finals seeing how he had the better teams throughout his runs, alot to do with him but his supporting casts was VERY VERY good.

His bulls teams as a whole on paper were better then the trailblazers,lakers,suns, sonics, and jazz.

i'll give you that the laker squad that lost to the pistons was the better team in that finals on paper but this past year the celtics were the better team from 1-12 then the lakers.

And i never said Kobe was the 2nd best player of all-time but let his career end first before making that a fact.

surely you are joking..the bad boy pistons that the bulls beat in the ecf were just as great as they had always been,the bulls had just finally learned how to beat them...and how do you figure the bulls as a whole were better on paper than any of the teams you mentioned....the trailblazers had clyde drexler,terry porter,duckworth,jerome kersey,and cliff robinson....and won 57 games that year,and avg'd 111 ppg as a team...the bulls had jordan,pippen,ho grant,cartwright,and paxson....won 67 games,and avg 109 ppg.....that looks extremely comparable to me...and if you saw the series you would know it's ridiculous to say otherwise...

the suns in 93 won 62 games..avg'd 113 ppg..had charles barkley,danny ainge,dan majerle,kevin johnson,cedric ceballos,mark west,tom chambers,and richard dumas (who was nice then)...another comparable,if not better team that year...especially considering the bulls won 57 games,and avg'd 105 ppg..with virtually the same squad from the previous year...

i mean i could go on with seattle,and utah,but what's the point?.(well check that i'll give the utah runs to chi-town)...there was no team on paper that the bulls were definitively better than....the only thing those other teams didn't have was michael jordan....he was the difference maker....you are talking about some of the best a.ssembled teams in nba history....but this is just how great jordan was...he shut all of them down....come on sun...i saw every one of these series....and i'm old enough to remember how all of those seasons broke down....i'm not some youtube expert....and with all the talent seattle had it was amazing they got dealt with the way they did....they had gary payton,sean kemp,and detleph schremph all on the same squad...no way they should have only won 2 games....

either way come on sun...i think you need to re-think your position..

Last edited by HotepSuns; 07-31-2008 at 10:12 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #100
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Mj finna make another comeback lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy