Jordan -Kobe would win now cause I'm Older, But In my prime...No Contest

most viewed right now
 148
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
90 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,574 | Props total: 78 78
MJ was serving them kids... "You gettin' them J's on Saturday?" The kid replies, " No, had to use that Jordan money for the hospital bill I got when MJ kicked me in ribs on one of his fade-away jumpers."
 07-30-2008, 08:49 PM         #42
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*picks up basketball and goes outside to work on MJ fadeaway*
 10 years ago '06        #43
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 97 97
 AIshiitsonall said:
chose for what?
bi*ch who is better ??

ur boyfriend ai or kobe
 10 years ago '06        #44
Storchaveli 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$28,298 | Props total: 5317 5317
 shonuff12 said:
@ kobe stans being mad...

far as I can see Kobe and MJ agree

MJ says MJ >>>> Kobe

and Kobe says MJ >>>> Kobe

What's the argument

Kobe stans catching feelings


For those who are still blind... it's "stepped on my J's"... not "hyperdunks."




 10 years ago '08        #45
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,019 | Props total: 4135 4135
 crmlbywonder said:
aww man wit the EXCUSES!!!!!!!! jordan has a lawyer fellow stans plz!!!!

he was 98 when kobe waz 19??? lol n*gga he was gettin rings when koe was 19 and kobe still kicked dat a.ss. lmao. jordan stans worse than kobe stans. y'all try to justify everything to help a selfish a.ss old man lol
In 08 Jordan won Mvp and a ship. In 98 Kobe was played on a team with 4 allstars and didn't win sh*t. Thats why its funny when yall Kobe d*ckriders say the celtics had 3 allstars, Kobe had 4 and didnt win in 98 when Jordan was still playing and past his prime. It's not even a discussion anymore MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kob e.
 07-30-2008, 09:03 PM         #46
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no feelings caught over here. i just said jordan>>>>kobe but i really ca give 2 sh*ts. kobes the best now and that all that matter LMFAO.

you jordan stans are horrible lol. y'all defend the n*gga like y'all have no father. even when jordan doesnt even need to be defended lol
 07-30-2008, 09:05 PM         #47
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
In 08 Jordan won Mvp and a ship. In 98 Kobe was played on a team with 4 allstars and didn't win sh*t. Thats why its funny when yall Kobe d*ckriders say the celtics had 3 allstars, Kobe had 4 and didnt win in 98 when Jordan was still playing and past his prime. It's not even a discussion anymore MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kob e.
kobe didnt even start in 98. how you gon blame him for the lakers not gettin a ring in 98. its funny because i already know and i've said 3 times already jordan>>>kobe but the arguments you stans put up are just fu*kin stupid
 07-30-2008, 09:17 PM         #48
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teh truth said:
bi*ch who is better ??

ur boyfriend ai or kobe
AI
 10 years ago '05        #49
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,606 | Props total: 15174 15174
One thing that pisses me off about MJ was the fact that he always held camps out in the burbs for the white kids..

n*gga never EVER stepped in the inner-city and held a camp.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS BUYING YOUR SHOES MJ. STOP CATERING TO THESE WHITE KIDS ALL THE DAMN TIME!
 10 years ago '04        #50
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,293 | Props total: 21 21
His Airness has Spoken...

 07-30-2008, 09:37 PM         #51
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why was the title changed?
 10 years ago '04        #52
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,293 | Props total: 21 21
 AIshiitsonall said:
why was the title changed?

I made a thread just now, I guess they merged it.
 10 years ago '04        #53
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,753 | Props total: 4589 4589
 Hold That said:
One thing that pisses me off about MJ was the fact that he always held camps out in the burbs for the white kids..

n*gga never EVER stepped in the inner-city and held a camp.

WHO DO YOU THINK IS BUYING YOUR SHOES MJ. STOP CATERING TO THESE WHITE KIDS ALL THE DAMN TIME!
Republicans buy sneakers too ...
 10 years ago '05        #54
Poloi3eai2 
space
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Just watching his moves after he has lost his athleticism is just perfection. Compare his Wizards days to the early 90's and Jordans style of play is totally different. He's alot slower on the the Wizards but he know's exactly how to make defenders bite on his moves.
 07-30-2008, 09:51 PM         #55
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Poloi3eai2 said:
Just watching his moves after he has lost his athleticism is just perfection. Compare his Wizards days to the early 90's and Jordans style of play is totally different. He's alot slower on the the Wizards but he know's exactly how to make defenders bite on his moves.
what do u expect from goat? :applause::applause:
 10 years ago '05        #56
Bx_Bomberz 190 heat pts190
space
avatar space
space
$22,072 | Props total: 14531 14531
see where im from when girls r f!ghting u dont get in the middle u just sit back laugh n wait for the tities to come out

so imma just comment on some other bs i seen on this thread

dudes makin ai GOAT jokes ( i kno dudes r serious but im callin em jokes)

how could u be the goat wit no championships someone gimme some of that flawless bx logic to explain this
 07-30-2008, 10:04 PM         #57
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
see where im from when girls r f!ghting u dont get in the middle u just sit back laugh n wait for the tities to come out

so imma just comment on some other bs i seen on this thread

dudes makin ai GOAT jokes ( i kno dudes r serious but im callin em jokes)

how could u be the goat wit no championships someone gimme some of that flawless bx logic to explain this
u arent suppose to take jokes seriously MJ is goat everyone knows it :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #58
Bx_Bomberz 190 heat pts190
space
avatar space
space
$22,072 | Props total: 14531 14531
MJ greatest player of all time

but

bill russell easily the greatest winner of all time...

now tell me who would u rather have on your team (not bill or mj jus a dude with the title of)

the greatest player
the greatest winner

?

ill take the winner
 10 years ago '07        #59
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$9,097 | Props total: 2107 2107
 AIshiitsonall said:
goat is back



says kobe would beat him 1 vs 1 now, but in his prime its no contest :sick:



also sh*tting on some kids

the muthafukin GOAT
Jordan would merk ANYONE in his prime.
 07-30-2008, 10:19 PM         #60
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
MJ greatest player of all time

but

bill russell easily the greatest winner of all time...

now tell me who would u rather have on your team (not bill or mj jus a dude with the title of)

the greatest player
the greatest winner

?

ill take the winner
u need to look at the competition they were playing against. do u really think bill russell would win 11 titles in 80-00s? i dont think so, the only competition russell played against is wilt...taking nothing away from him( greatest winner i agree) but i just dont think he would be what he is if he played in more developed basketball eras. id take winner also but before i do that id have to look at his status and legace, i do not want robery horry on my team
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
How was your life when this song dropped?
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Thanos Or Darkseid
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
It's Dark & Hell is Hot Turns 20
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
67 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside May 18 - Former Pro Wrestler Beaten Over Parking Spot
111 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy