NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-04-2008, 11:17 PM         #221
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
No NBA or college experience at least
stop d*ckriding f*g**t :sick:
 08-04-2008, 11:20 PM         #222
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
arguing with andre3stacks is like saying "nas lost". its fu*king retarted and pointless
 9 years ago '08        #223
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,971 | Props total: 7396 7396
 PEK said:
MJ health was just fine when he cameback. Matter of fact he didn't miss not one game after his first retirement. But since at the time he was 33-35 years old he was less athletic as is the case with most people at that age. And that whole he was wiser was BS, that was just his way of not wanting to admit that he wasn't as good he once was. But you can see how his stats dropped some and he started relying heavily on his fadeway because he really didn't have the same explosiveness to get to the basket like he did when he was young. Kobe not going to get much wiser, and he passed the ball more this year because Phil finally got him to realize he cant do it alone.
Spending 2 years away from a sport can do that to you. He was wiser because with old age he was still able to play exceptionally well without being able to get to the basket. Even when he struggled offensively in the Finals he still found ways to get it done. Kobe isn't taking any breaks and is still learning. The only problem with Kobe is he never had speed like MJ. So hes had to rely on his jump shot for a big majority of his career.

Your also forgetting the fact that MJs been taking full charge of his team since he came in the NBA and knew what it took to be a leader through many years of experience. This is like Kobes 5th year alone. Its the main reason why hes still learning the game and how to be a leader.
 9 years ago '06        #224
jj01 
space
space
$44,984 | Props total: 4703 4703
u are a unique fellow 3 stacks, usually kobe stans follow in the footsteps of jay stans where they both try their hardest to convince everybody else that they are better than nas and jordan. but in reality most sensible follks point and laugh at those individuals because the body of work speaks volumes for both nas and mike. not sure where we missed the boat with u
 9 years ago '04        #225
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 Andre3stacks said:
Put Kobe and Bron side by side and the difference is little now height wise. Body wise is ofcourse a difference but Bron wasn't that heavy at 16 anyway.
Lebron is a true 6'8.. Kobe is more like 6'4 3/4.

As for Kobe's future as a 30+ NBA player..He will probably stay at the same level for another 2-3 years. His conditioning is where Michael's was (and they have the same trainer), but he's gotten noticeably slower the past few years. He'll continue to get wiser, but it's about making decisions and knowing your limits. My main concern is how his knee is gonna hold up. He's been playing with tendinitis for the last 2 years and it's really effected his quickness and explosiveness. He's lost a lot of weight to make it up but it still screws with his game cause he's beginning to see less elevation on his jumpshot and as a result it's flatter.
I think we'll start to see Kobe play closer to the basket like he used to when he was in his early 20's and use his post up game that has been pretty much nonexistant the last 3-4 years. He'll be getting higher percentage shots off and with the probable emergence of Bynum and you add Gasol and possibly Odom for the next few years, he'll probably rarely see the double teams he used to.
I think his playing style will mirror Mike's a lot.
 9 years ago '08        #226
space
space
 jj01 said:
u are a unique fellow 3 stacks, usually kobe stans follow in the footsteps of jay stans where they both try their hardest to convince everybody else that they are better than nas and jordan. but in reality most sensible follks point and laugh at those individuals because the body of work speaks volumes for both nas and mike. not sure where we missed the boat with u
Im far from a real Kobe stan if there is such a thing. :rolleyes: Just feel that Jordans career is done and Kobe still has some time to play his career out. His average wont be any were near MJs for the most part. The only thing I think that Kobe is near MJ in is his talent level. What hes able to do with what he has is amazing. Id love to see what Kobe could do if he could grip the ball and move quicker. I just dont get the hate tho. When Kobe retires yall know the game wont be as fun. No1 to hate on and no1 to truly compare MJ too
 9 years ago '08        #227
space
space
 str8_akademiks said:
Really not a height expert but I read somewhere hes really about 6'7 Seems at most 2 inches away in this pic.

[pic - click to view]

regardless the height difference isn't the problem its Brons body that always causes match up problems with Kobe.
 9 years ago '04        #228
resilient 
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 0 0
Kobe is 6'6 3/4 and Lebron is 6'8 solid... Yall n*ggas saying Kobe is 6'4 is ridiculous... But yeah yall need to stop bashing each other with exaggeration... Kobe < MJ... More rings.. Bigger Legacy...
 9 years ago '07        #229
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 str8_akademiks said:

As for Kobe's future as a 30+ NBA player..He will probably stay at the same level for another 2-3 years. His conditioning is where Michael's was (and they have the same trainer), but he's gotten noticeably slower the past few years. He'll continue to get wiser, but it's about making decisions and knowing your limits. My main concern is how his knee is gonna hold up. He's been playing with tendinitis for the last 2 years and it's really effected his quickness and explosiveness. He's lost a lot of weight to make it up but it still screws with his game cause he's beginning to see less elevation on his jumpshot and as a result it's flatter.
I think we'll start to see Kobe play closer to the basket like he used to when he was in his early 20's and use his post up game that has been pretty much nonexistant the last 3-4 years. He'll be getting higher percentage shots off and with the probable emergence of Bynum and you add Gasol and possibly Odom for the next few years, he'll probably rarely see the double teams he used to.
I think his playing style will mirror Mike's a lot.
:applause::applause::applause: Give this n*gga Jalen Rose's spot on NBA Fastbreak cuz this post is on point. Just watch Kobe in the Olympic games. He just doesn't look the same as in the past two years

And for the record Jordan would rip Kobe's heart out Kano style
 9 years ago '05        #230
Sakriphyse88 
space
space
space
$1,301 | Props total: 17 17
Kobe is a No Contest to Karl Malone in his Prime...Let Alone Jordan
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
94 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
57 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy