Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-04-2008, 01:12 AM         #201
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MPLSallstar said:
Michael Jordan is probably my favorite player ever, and to spit in his face by saying he doesn't take pride in his defense is just stupid.

The only time he allowed buckets against his team is when he was on the bench.....and he probably punched his teammates in the face for it.

MJ = GOAT

JayOne of Double-Threat
 9 years ago '08        #202
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,816 | Props total: 3449 3449
 MPLSallstar said:
Michael Jordan is probably my favorite player ever, and to spit in his face by saying he doesn't take pride in his defense is just stupid.

The only time he allowed buckets against his team is when he was on the bench.....and he probably punched his teammates in the face for it.

MJ = GOAT

JayOne of Double-Threat
The game was ten years ago and I cant remember if I watched it or not, but are you sure Jordan was guarding Kobe that game? It is very possible Ron Harper or Scott Burrell guarded Kobe and MJ guarded Eddie Jones or Nick Van Exel. Did you see the game or can you provide a link for it?
 9 years ago '07        #203
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
 MPLSallstar said:

MJ = GOAT

JayOne of Double-Threat
Shut up hoe, The point I was making is that anybody can go off and even more so when their team is getting blown out. Example Kobe Scoring that 30+ against the Bulls. I Already Said MJ is the goat, I was just making a point. And I guarantee someone has scored 30 on Jordan before even in his prime so stfu c*nt.
 08-04-2008, 03:35 AM         #204
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by crmlbywonder View Post
you hit it right on the point. because kobes skills are way more advanced than jordans and its undeniable. his shot his handle and his combination of offensive moves. but its kinda like the music spot on the discussion about
jay-z(jordan) vs joe budden(kobe) you say joe(kobe) is the better rapper lyrically(more skilled player) but all the jayz - jordan stans (luda06) do is bring up the money the statues the accolades the awards the media hype and sh*t that dont amount up to their INDIVIDUAL SKILL. joe budden>>>jayz

^^^only smart sh*t you said in that paragraph is budden>>>hov lyrically, jordan>>>>kobe EASY not because of hype but because his numbers accross the board are better and he won all his rings as the best player on his team unlike kobe, mj skill set is way better jordan is worlds ahead of kobe and its not even close
 08-04-2008, 04:19 AM         #205
Young.Cutthroat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ people saying that Kobe is more skilled than Jordan. I dont even know how this comparison is being made...I really dont. The things that Kobe has done in recent years...the stats and all, Jordan did those all of those things in his rookie season. So get for real.
 08-04-2008, 05:44 AM         #206
Mex  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mj > kobe in his prime, of course.
 9 years ago '04        #207
resilient 
space
space
space
$532 | Props total: 0 0
Yall need to shut the fu*k up with the Kobe is better than Jordan bull sh*t... Kobe modeled his game after Jordan... Although both can take over games... Can both take over championship games? Nope... There can only be one... He is Michael Jeffrey Jordan...

The only logical reason I can think of why you stupid little n*ggas think that Kobe is better than MJ is cuz yall n*ggas are little a.ss kids... You probably didnt see Jordan play at his prime. Kobe is probably you're hero and you don't wanna believe Kobe isn't better than another player. I'm blunt and I don't give a fu*k. Let's be real if you never seen Jordan play in his prime... Do us all a favor and shut the fu*k up. If you have then I don't mind your opinion but if you haven't you're just sucking Kobe's d*ck like the white chick. I have been a basketball fan since 6 years old. I am in my mid 20's. I have seen both of them in their prime (kobe's not finished) and I can tell you that Jordan at his prime would dominate against Kobe... It wouldn't be 11-1 tho yall n*ggas exaggerating... It would be more like 11-6. Yall can't discredit Kobe... Kobe is the man right now... Yall comparing Jordan to Kobe with Hova and Buddens is definitely an insult to Jordan and Kobe... The thing about it is... Jordan is more competitive than Kobe. Both have that competitive edge but Jordan has him with the need to win and his a**hole tendencies. Jordan is the GOAT but he was definitely an a**hole. I can even break it down to NBA 2K8 rating

Jordan
Overall 99
Dunk 90
Layup 99
FG 95
3PT 82
FT 95
OAWR 99
DAWR 97
STL 90
Clutch 99

Bryant
Overall 96
Dunk 90
Layup 99
FG 93
3PT 85
FT 90
OAWR 99
DAWR 95
STL 80
Clutch 97

This ain't the real NBA 2k8 ratings for Kobe but it's pretty damn accurate.
 9 years ago '08        #208
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,965 | Props total: 7377 7377
Jordans still a pus*y Kobe still hasn't even reached his prime yet

Last edited by Andre3stacks; 08-04-2008 at 07:06 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #209
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,989 | Props total: 4020 4020
 MPLSallstar said:
lol Man I agree with 90% of what you say. All I was looking for was this:

That wasn't hard now was it?

All I was saying is Kobe played a good game; no great game to be 19 out of Highschool and be up against a credible Michael Jordan.

I did not say Kobe would beat Jordan, nor did I say Jordan would beat Kobe. My arguement is, if MJ thinks he could've just blown him out the water he has another thing coming because Kobe without ANY experience dropped 33 on him (while he was still MVP) so imagine what Kobe would do WITH experience?

I repeat, I did not say Kobe would beat Jordan, nor did I say Jordan would beat Kobe.

JayOne of Double-Threat

You're acting as if Kobe popped out of his mom's a**hole and went straight into the NBA. No experience? Please. The hoop is still 10 feet high I don't care if you're playing in Africa.
 08-04-2008, 08:58 PM         #210
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:

:rolleyes:
 9 years ago '08        #211
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
You're acting as if Kobe popped out of his mom's a**hole and went straight into the NBA. No experience? Please. The hoop is still 10 feet high I don't care if you're playing in Africa.
No NBA or college experience at least
 9 years ago '08        #212
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Kobe is in his prime d*ckhead. He's about to be 30. If he aint in his prime yet, when will he be?
 9 years ago '08        #213
space
space
 PEK said:
Kobe is in his prime d*ckhead. He's about to be 30. If he aint in his prime yet, when will he be?
I call 31
 9 years ago '07        #214
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
No NBA or college experience at least
So what? Lebron could have bodied Kobe all day when he was 16, probably Jordan too, so What's your point? LbJ came in on straight beast mode just as expected, college experience or not.

Last edited by pretty t; 08-04-2008 at 10:00 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #215
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
I call 31
You cant be serious. He been in his prime for a few years now. He aint getting no better talent wise than he is now. He may become a smarter player even tho I doubt that since he already been in for 12 years. He is a finished product with about another 3-4years at his current level.
 9 years ago '08        #216
space
space
 pretty t said:
So what? Lebron could have bodied Kobe all day when he was 16, probably Jordan too, so What's your point? LbJ came in on straight beast mode just as expected, college experience or not.
I doubt that really.
 9 years ago '08        #217
space
space
 PEK said:
You cant be serious. He been in his prime for a few years now. He aint getting no better talent wise than he is now. He may become a smarter player even tho I doubt that since he already been in for 12 years. He is a finished product with about another 3-4years at his current level.
Being smarter is the key. MJ became wiser as he aged but he also became less healthier. If Kobe can keep his health for a few years and get wiser the possibilities are endless IMO. And hes already shown growth exponentially from last year when he thought scoring was everything. He shot less and got more involved with players. I feel as tho this year will tell everything about Kobes future.
 9 years ago '07        #218
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
I doubt that really.
6'8 240 on his HS roster, Google that sh*t. Thats bigger then Kobe is now so how couldn't he? Look how he plays now, so get out of here with your nonsense. As the world turns, boxden members get more ignorant.
 9 years ago '08        #219
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Being smarter is the key. MJ became wiser as he aged but he also became less healthier. If Kobe can keep his health for a few years and get wiser the possibilities are endless IMO. And hes already shown growth exponentially from last year when he thought scoring was everything. He shot less and got more involved with players. I feel as tho this year will tell everything about Kobes future.
MJ health was just fine when he cameback. Matter of fact he didn't miss not one game after his first retirement. But since at the time he was 33-35 years old he was less athletic as is the case with most people at that age. And that whole he was wiser was BS, that was just his way of not wanting to admit that he wasn't as good he once was. But you can see how his stats dropped some and he started relying heavily on his fadeway because he really didn't have the same explosiveness to get to the basket like he did when he was young. Kobe not going to get much wiser, and he passed the ball more this year because Phil finally got him to realize he cant do it alone.
 9 years ago '08        #220
space
space
 pretty t said:
6'8 240 on his HS roster, Google that sh*t. Thats bigger then Kobe is now so how couldn't he? Look how he plays now, so get out of here with your nonsense. As the world turns, boxden members get more ignorant.
Your an idiot. Lebron didn't even come out at 18 literally demolishing anybody. He was at the learning stage in his rookie year like anybody. He played his a.ss off tho. How can u even compare him at 16 when you never even seen him play at that age?? And he wasn't 6'8 at 16 he isn't even 6'8 now from what I see just over measurement. Put Kobe and Bron side by side and the difference is little now height wise. Body wise is ofcourse a difference but Bron wasn't that heavy at 16 anyway.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy