Jordan -Kobe would win now cause I'm Older, But In my prime...No Contest

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
37 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #181
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
the game would be a lot closer. mj has been smokin dope since juanita left!
 9 years ago '08        #182
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 jasonrcruz said:
i completely agree with jordan, but it is sad to hear old people talk like this, its no difference than a retired boxer talking sh*t...kinda sad
How is that sad? He said "Kobe would win now cause I'm older, but in my prime no contest" like you said you agree, so what do you think Jordan should have done, Lie? He spoke the truth.
 9 years ago '04        #183
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 Young.Cutthroat said:
Because no one has been as great as Jordan since he left. Kobe isnt even close to doing what Jordan did. So I really dont understand why people try to compare him to Jordan.
Your music is terrible !!!
 08-01-2008, 09:31 PM         #184
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 str8_akademiks said:
Your music is terrible !!!
stan alert
 9 years ago '04        #185
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 MPLSallstar said:
Do I really have to do this? *gasp* Let's take a look at the MJ, Kobe played agains't that season shall we?

MJ 35 years of age (Same season):

Maurice Podoloff NBA Most Valuable Player
All-NBA First Team
NBA All-Defensive First Team
Averaged 29.6 ppg (NBA Scoring Champion)
12 Years of NBA Experience (not to mention played against 80s legends)
150+ Games of Playoff experience

(So don't use the "his prime" excuse like he wasn't enjoying a credible MJ type season.)

Kobe 19 years of age (Same season):
Youngest Player In NBA History
1 Year NBA Experience
Started 7 games in those first 2 years.....Combined
Avg 15.5 Mins PG In first season
Avg 7.6 ppg Rookie Season
No yearly achievements.

With that being said......I expect for the Chicago Bulls to blow them out. I expect for MJ the GOAT to post 38 points against a 19yr old out of highschool.

AND DESPITE THOSE ODDS....Kobe drops 33 points against Michael Jordan, himself. (Who was enjoying a very credible season, and who was NBA All Defensive First Team that season)

Against the entire Bulls defense. Who was known for ELITE defense. (Yeah, the team that won 72 games.)

And in his second season with NO prior experience. (Unless, you qualify Highschool Basketball being that. )

Nappy fro having, ugly shoe wearing, bench riding, skinny Kobe Bryant gave him the business. If that wasn't impressive, I don't know what is.

JayOne of Double-Threat

================================================== ====
P.S.

R.I.P. Mr. PEK
R.I.P. Mr. Sunscreen

lol@ the r.i.p's at the end. classic sh*t
 9 years ago '08        #186
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 2284 2284
 MPLSallstar said:
Do I really have to do this? *gasp* Let's take a look at the MJ, Kobe played agains't that season shall we?

All-NBA First Team

(So don't use the "his prime" excuse like he wasn't enjoying a credible MJ type season.)

1 Year NBA Experience
No yearly achievements.

With that being said......I expect for the Chicago Bulls to blow them out. I expect for MJ the GOAT to post 38 points against a 19yr old out of highschool.

AND DESPITE THOSE ODDS....Kobe drops 33 points against Michael Jordan, himself. (Who was enjoying a very credible season, and who was NBA All Defensive First Team that season)

Against the entire Bulls defense. Who was known for ELITE defense. (Yeah, the team that won 72 games.)

And in his second season with NO prior experience. (Unless, you qualify Highschool Basketball being that. )

Nappy fro having, ugly shoe wearing, bench riding, skinny Kobe Bryant gave him the business. If that wasn't impressive, I don't know what is.

JayOne of Double-Threat

P.S.

R.I.P. Mr. PEK
R.I.P. Mr. Sunscreen

Damn, that pretty much does it for me....
 9 years ago '08        #187
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MPLSallstar said:

All-NBA First Team

1 Year NBA Experience
No yearly achievements.

JayOne of Double-Threat

P.S.

R.I.P. Mr. PEK
R.I.P. Mr. Sunscreen

LMAO! You have officially been named Kobe d*ckrider of the year!

First off: That Laker team had 4 allstars. I repeat 4 Allstars. In the 98 season the Bulls didn't win 72 games they won like 60 that year because Pippen was injured most of that season. In fact Pippen did not play in that game. Let's look at this again, Kobe with 4 allstars gets blown out against MJ with no Pippen. Yet yo delusional c*ck sucking a.ss is still trying to brag about a game where MJ out scored him and sent him home with a nice a.ss whoopin.

Next Thing: What 35 year old is still as athletic as they were when they were 25? 35 is past your prime fu*k head. This shows you didn't see MJ in his prime because anyone that watched his career will tell you he was alot better before his first retirement than he was when he came back.

Last thing: I notice you didn't comment on the video I posted which showed Kobe try his hardest against MJ in 98 and MJ just sh*tted on him. at MJ doing Kobe the same way he did random a.ss teenagers in the video that started this thread. Look at the video and STFU.
 9 years ago '04        #188
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
too bad we will never know bc jordan is way older and kobe isnt in his prime yet so you need to match apples with apples. Also, we all remember kobe playing against jordan when the washed up version of his former self came. Hate if you want I dont care, im the biggest jordan far and he is my fav player ever but I think its stupid to talk about his prime. Its like an old man saying 2 u hey i used to be a lot better than u and all u can say is umm OK now let me do my thing. Like I said, they played when mike came back and he was no match for Kobe or most of the all stars in that game so he should let his old times go. He WAS the greatest now move over and let someone new do his thing.
 9 years ago '08        #189
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MPLSallstar said:
1st - I believe MJ is GOAT, so I'm a Kobe d*ck rider? A d*ck rider is one who bases their decisions with their emotional brain with emotional attatchments; rather than logical thinking. I merely stated facts and statistics, which is logic.

2nd - Scottie did play that game. And if your saying the 98' Lakers are equilivently talented as the 98' Chicago Bulls, you should consider seeking a psychiatrist.

3rd - And no I did not watch your video nor did I need to. As I've already stated:

We're talking about the Chicago Bulls, there was no need.

If your saying a 19yr old out of Highschool dropping 33 against a credible Michael Jordan isn't impressive, you must Officially be the Michael Jordan d*ck Rider Of The Year.

JayOne of Double-Threat
1st: I just looked at the boxcore for that game and Pippen did not play, however Shaq didn't play either. That still means the Lakers had 3 allstars going up MJ.

2nd: Look at that Lakers roster for that season. 4 allstars with the roll players being Robert Horry, Derek Fisher, Elden Campbell, Rick Fox, and Jon Barry, all of whom at the time were under 30. Shaq missed 22 games that season and they still won 61 games. Hell yeah that team had equal talent if not more than the 98 Bulls. Get your facts straight before you post stupid sh*t because you need a shrink if you don think that team had the talent.

3rd: Like I've said before who the hell cares what that n*gga did when his team got blew out. n*gga played a good game but got blew out and out done by a past his prime MJ. Since when do n*ggas brag about games that they got blew out in. Next thing you know you're going to say he scored 25pts against Boston in game 6 despite the fact they lost by 40.

4th: I see you dont wanna watch the video because it would k!ll your whole arguement.
 9 years ago '05        #190
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10873 10873
I'm a kobe bryant fan and I'll tell you that Jordan in his prime will demolish kobe.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 9 years ago '04        #191
kingofdasouf 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,824 | Props total: 392 392
those kids should be honored by gettin sh*tted on by the goat

Last edited by kingofdasouf; 08-03-2008 at 07:12 AM..
 08-03-2008, 05:19 PM         #192
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:
I'm a kobe bryant fan and I'll tell you that Jordan in his prime will demolish kobe.
thx for the obvious
 9 years ago '04        #193
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
 crmlbywonder said:
you hit it right on the point. because kobes skills are way more advanced than jordans and its undeniable. his shot his handle and his combination of offensive moves. but its kinda like the music spot on the discussion about
jay-z(jordan) vs joe budden(kobe) you say joe(kobe) is the better rapper lyrically(more skilled player) but all the jayz - jordan stans (luda06) do is bring up the money the statues the accolades the awards the media hype and sh*t that dont amount up to their INDIVIDUAL SKILL. joe budden>>>jayz
Couldnt have said it any better....
 9 years ago '07        #194
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
 MPLSallstar said:
lol Man I agree with 90% of what you say. All I was looking for was this:

That wasn't hard now was it?

All I was saying is Kobe played a good game; no great game to be 19 out of Highschool and be up against a credible Michael Jordan.

I did not say Kobe would beat Jordan, nor did I say Jordan would beat Kobe. My arguement is, if MJ thinks he could've just blown him out the water he has another thing coming because Kobe without ANY experience dropped 33 on him (while he was still MVP) so imagine what Kobe would do WITH experience?

I repeat, I did not say Kobe would beat Jordan, nor did I say Jordan would beat Kobe.

JayOne of Double-Threat
Your pretty ignorant. Anyone knows it's easy to score alot when your in desperation mode and your team is getting blown out.
 9 years ago '07        #195
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
 DPGUNIT said:
Couldnt have said it any better....
Are you talking about the the skill set of copying Jordan?
 9 years ago '05        #196
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
mucho kobe hate in this topic

lmao

kobe obviously enraging these dudes during the season by balling on their favorite teams

I guess the only way they can make themselves feel better is to hop on mikes d*ck
 9 years ago '07        #197
pretty t 1 heat pts
space
space
 Bea5T said:
mucho kobe hate in this topic

lmao

kobe obviously enraging these dudes during the season by balling on their favorite teams

I guess the only way they can make themselves feel better is to hop on mikes d*ck
There is no hate for Kobe, It's just the lack of respect Kobe stans give MJ the goat.

Oh and Kobe Didn't enrage anyone by getting blown out in his final game except Kobe stans.
 9 years ago '08        #198
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 pretty t said:
There is no hate for Kobe, It's just the lack of respect Kobe stans give MJ the goat.

Oh and Kobe Didn't enrage anyone by getting blown out in his final game except Kobe stans.
Co-sign. No one hates Kobe, people hate his d*ckriding stans and the bullsh*t arguements they come up with. And you can add Lebron, Chris Paul and Shaq to list of people Kobe stans show no respect for.
 9 years ago '07        #199
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 pretty t said:
Are you talking about the the skill set of copying Jordan?
 08-04-2008, 01:01 AM         #200
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe is fake, u can see it in his eyes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago