Jay takes a shot at Joe Budden in Put On remix.

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-30-2008, 04:22 PM         #121
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loyalist said:
well, we shouldnt take you serious no more neither...

u called AG wack and c3 good , gtfoh --->

but joe isnt a complete punchline rapper like say the cassidys, 40 cal, jr writers, banks, and fabolous. he has substance in his sh*t, and is more of an introspective rapper. he does have punchline based tracks but he has more introspective tracks as opposed to punch. based tracks.

and fab didnt sh*t on budden on that track, the orig. fam reunion verse>>fabs, the version that made it on mm3>>>>fabs>>>every1 else on that track.
Thank You
 9 years ago '07        #122
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,624 | Props total: 5478 5478
 REAL_NESS said:
Thank You
diddy called the sh*t a Classic, whats your point?? apparently 2 million other people thought the sh*t was dope, they bought it!!

i thought it was cool, thats all i said...production was cool, and for lil wayne music it was ighttt, definitley not his best....

i could give a fu*k about the dude now, because it seems like he's gonna pursue a singing career

as for ag, the sh*t was wackkk...excluding 3-4 tracks, most of my dudes couldn't even listen to the sh*t

Last edited by Pos; 07-30-2008 at 04:30 PM..
 07-30-2008, 04:30 PM         #123
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Budden stans vs Jigga warriors

[pic - click to view]

SPARTAAAA
 9 years ago '07        #124
parle58 
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 0 0
AT THIS DUMB a.ss THREAD....ALL THIS BACK AND FORTH WITH THE JOE BUDDEN HATERS IS POINTLESS. JOE'S FAN AND HATERS WILL NEVER SEE EYE TO EYE....POINT BLANK PERIOD
 07-30-2008, 04:33 PM         #125
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
diddy called the sh*t a Classic, whats your point?? apparently 2 million other people thought the sh*t was dope, they bought it!!

i thought it was cool, thats all i said...production was cool, and for lil wayne music it was ighttt, definitley not his best....

i could give a fu*k about the dude now, because it seems like he's gonna pursue a singing career

as for ag, the sh*t was wackkk...excluding 3-4 tracks, most of my dudes couldn't even listen to the sh*t
you know you done fu*ked up right?

So basically you base talent on how many records are sold and what Diddy thinks about it.

You are a sheep, straight up and you just proved it. You are obviously a bangwagon Joe Budden fan by this statement right here.

"I remember the summer, 50 had fans start looking at the numbers"
 07-30-2008, 04:33 PM         #126
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Them n*ggas drop albums, and people outside of the internet know them. Plus, I think Sigel is a consistent Gold artist. While the only plaque Buttons is going to ever get, is in his teeth.

Buddens lost.
Do you think we live IN the fu*king computer? Motherfu*ker, you're on the net too.:rolleyes:
 9 years ago '08        #127
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 305 305
 Pos said:

n*gga Diddy thought Young Chopper had talent

so 2million other people bought it + diddy thought it was a classic so you gotta say its good aswell? u a sheep that cant formulate his own opinion

i aint knocking lil waynes grind or that he went plat in a week i respect dude for that, he worked hard for nearly 2 years making music w. different sorts of topics, tpain effects, beats etc. but that dont mean his music is going to be great quality over quantity.

and AG's dope joints>>>>C3s dope joints.
AG's worst joints>>>>>> C3's worst joints.

Last edited by Loyalist; 07-30-2008 at 04:38 PM..
 07-30-2008, 04:41 PM         #128
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SC1 said:
LMFAO

just stop! Oh sh*t that was fu*king funny a.ss joke.

Jay breathing on the track>>> Joe "I need a Hit cause labels dont know sh*t" Budden on Pump it up alone

MM3 was overrated it was a... 3 out of 10 and that's me being nice... he'll I'll bump it to a 4

Fabolous sh*tted on Joey on his own song

not to mention the whole album.

P.S.A. by Hov>>> MM3

and like I said

Falling>>>>MM3
mufasa tought you wrong buddy. you all fuked up
 9 years ago '07        #129
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
i never said i based careers off record sales, i said apparently 2 million other people thought it was dope...

WHY are we talkin about wayne, i could give a fu*k about the dude now, because it seems like he's gonna pursue a singing career....

he's done
 9 years ago '04        #130
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
YOU'RE REALLY STRETCHIN mR. aRMSTONG!!!!!

how budden lose when he r*ped hov on that pump it up freestyle?
^ THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ????? NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THAT...

LYRICALLY JAY CAN'T GET AT BUDDEN....

JAY HAS A BETTER OVERALL APPEAL TO THE MASSES....

BUT i PROMISE... GIVE BUDDEN A CHANCE... HE'LL BE YOUR FAVORITE RAPPERS FAVORITE RAPPER....
 9 years ago '07        #131
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
like i said, Budden k!lled Jay back Then (pump it up freestyle)...and he k!lled Jay Now (Talk to em)....

if he was on Hov's level publicly, Jay woulda been got murdered, and EVERYBODY would know it

but its sad, now dudes gotta live by the whole "How much money you got"

Where did the competition/skill go?

Last edited by Pos; 07-30-2008 at 04:56 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #132
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 crmlbywonder said:
mufasa tought you wrong buddy. you all fuked up
Nope but he taught me The Blueprint>>> All Mood Muziks

igotgame4ya said:
YOU'RE REALLY STRETCHIN mR. aRMSTONG!!!!!

^ THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ????? NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THAT...

LYRICALLY JAY CAN'T GET AT BUDDEN....

JAY HAS A BETTER OVERALL APPEAL TO THE MASSES....

BUT i PROMISE... GIVE BUDDEN A CHANCE... HE'LL BE YOUR FAVORITE RAPPERS FAVORITE RAPPER....
if it wasn't for my favorite rapper there would be no internet to hear of the name Joe Budden

Joe Budden owes his music career to Jay-Z being in the industry

cause Joey d*ckrides hov.....
 9 years ago '08        #133
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
 SC1 said:
Nope but he taught me The Blueprint>>> All Mood Muziks

if it wasn't for my favorite rapper there would be no internet to hear of the name Joe Budden

Joe Budden owes his music career to Jay-Z being in the industry

cause Joey d*ckrides hov.....
Joe had buzz before his album though, Focus was an undergroundish club single that people knew him for and the NBA freestyle and Jay became president of Def Jam after Joe's first album.

and joe doesnt d*ckride as much as people on here do calling jay GOAT. he has called him his favorite rapper right now but has said pac was his favorite of all time as well
 9 years ago '06        #134
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*gga you mad? You need go to the mall and get some...

[pic - click to view]

Typical Nas fan, got caught and went right back in to the cliche "Well, if you don't like Nas, you have no life" bi*ch mode. Don't get mad, fu*k boy, I know it hurts to lose, like Nas...But that was who you choosed to place your faith.

Truthinesss wins again...Nas fans take another L.

Nas lost.

Get'em
lmao u trying to diss him for doing sh*t u keep doing over and over?

lmao yeah u sure won

also ur school starts august 20 but u should've taken english classes during the summer it seems
 07-30-2008, 05:17 PM         #135
youngholla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pos said:
like i said, Budden k!lled Jay back Then (pump it up freestyle)...and he k!lled Jay Now (Talk to em)....

if he was on Hov's level publicly, Jay woulda been got murdered, and EVERYBODY would know it

but its sad, now dudes gotta live by the whole "How much money you got"

Where did the competition/skill go?
so who's fault is it that hes not more publically known...n*gga had his chance and couldnt deliver and that alone should be proof that
 9 years ago '07        #136
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
why is this thread even still up, this is hilariouss!!!

the thought that Jay would even say a line back at Joe, especially as stupid as it was

if it was, damn jay that was weak

"i put miles(mouse) on that hooptie" lollllll
 9 years ago '07        #137
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
 youngholla said:
so who's fault is it that hes not more publically known...n*gga had his chance and couldnt deliver and that alone should be proof that
lyrical ability and commercial appeal, are really 2 different things...

i mean when nobody's backing the n*gga, and the commercial sh*t ain't right, sure its gonna be hard
 9 years ago '08        #138
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
 youngholla said:
i somewhat agree with this, he did Make that Gangsta Party joint w/ Storch and Nate Dogg which was getting plenty of spins and it had 0 backing.

you would think if you were def jam too start looking at this and start promoting this single.
 9 years ago '06        #139
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
i don't get why people feel like they can't like both?

it either has to be one or the other..u got idiots talking sh*t they themselves know isn't true just to try to prove a point to whoever they're arguing with
 9 years ago '07        #140
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
fag**ts
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago