Young Jeezy ft. Jay-Z - Put On (REMIX) (Clean/CDQ)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #61
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 35 35
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*gga from Portland, homie. He knows no better, If n*ggas ain't rapping about picking roses, brewing coffee, and how the Blazers blew the Western Conference Finals to the Lakers in 2000...He ain't trying to hear it.

jay did his thing tho,people can front all day but the truth is the truth

and lol at yall messing up his lines to dude one person above me he said summer jam not def jam

Last edited by Cuban Linx...; 07-30-2008 at 12:07 AM..
 07-30-2008, 12:07 AM         #62
rahuLL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M!XTAPEsniper™ said:
what does he mean about that prodigy sh*t at summer jam?
i believe it was when jay put the prodigy balerina pics on the summer jam screen
 9 years ago '06        #63
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14773 14773
I PUUUUUUT ON! sh*ts hot but i like the original better. cant wait for somebody to blend this one with the original and the freestyles that Trae, Luda, & Cham did. :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #64
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
 youngholla said:
was this even necessary to post....sounds like hatred...noone said it was the craziest verse ever....you talkin about a cat whose been in it for 10 plus years and still able to drop heat like this.....his consistency is crazy
please believe if Joey spit those same exact bars n*gga would be PREACHING even more ssaying VERSE OF THE YEAR
 9 years ago '05        #65
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Birdman's Back said:
I PUUUUUUT ON! sh*ts hot but i like the original better. cant wait for somebody to blend this one with the original and the freestyles that Trae, Luda, & Cham did. :applause:
It's already been done, look a page back...
 9 years ago '07        #66
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
Young Jeezy - Put On (rmx) f. Jay-Z [Explicit/DIRTY]

9 years ago '04        #67
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 JuElz CaM said:
jay-z failed
k!ll yo muthafu*kin self!
 9 years ago '04        #68
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
lil wayne lost
 07-30-2008, 01:12 AM         #69
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
n*gga from Portland, homie. He knows no better, If n*ggas ain't rapping about picking roses, brewing coffee, and how the Blazers blew the Western Conference Finals to the Lakers in 2000...He ain't trying to hear it.
^^^if thats the case then you live in pus*yma city and you only feel it if they rap about safety, avoiding everything,snitching,old people and retirment......portland >>> pus*yma city
 9 years ago '06        #70
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14773 14773
 *eckounltd1972* said:
It's already been done, look a page back...
yo, u should cut Wale's wack a.ss off. nice blend tho, just wish his wack a.ss wasnt on it. i hadnt even heard the David Banner one tho.
 07-30-2008, 01:17 AM         #71
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngholla said:
was this even necessary to post....sounds like hatred...noone said it was the craziest verse ever....you talkin about a cat whose been in it for 10 plus years and still able to drop heat like this.....his consistency is crazy
^^^how is it hate, you mad cuz i disturbed you from d*ck riding??? hov is one of the best to do it but take his d*ck out your mouth, this verse was not that dope, it was coo at best.

lil wayne lost
 07-30-2008, 01:23 AM         #72
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^if thats the case then you live in pus*yma city and you only feel it if they rap about safety, avoiding everything,snitching,old people and retirment......portland >>> pus*yma city
Portland ain't hitting on sh*t, fu*k boy. Nobody wants to live in Portland, but your monkey a.ss.
 9 years ago '04        #73
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
fu*k everything

i know i still liked rap

goddamn
 07-30-2008, 01:26 AM         #74
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j.r. Hyphy said:
what does "i put nas on that hoopty" mean...or did he say "nines"???

miles
 07-30-2008, 01:27 AM         #75
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TRUTHINESS said:
Portland ain't hitting on sh*t, fu*k boy. Nobody wants to live in Portland, but your monkey a.ss.
^^^ you mad pus*y boy cuz pus*yma city is a disgrace to florida, you can find more n*ggaz chillin in malibu then pus*yma city you lost,lil wayne lost get mad!!!!!
 9 years ago '05        #76
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 SC1 said:
please believe if Joey spit those same exact bars n*gga would be PREACHING even more ssaying VERSE OF THE YEAR
As someone who likes Joe Budden and Jay about the same, and not as highly as most dudes on this site, that verse wasn't that good. His flow was AVERAGE compared to kanye or jeezy and his lyrics were okay but not amazing... After reading the first page of this thread before I listening I was ready to hear some CRAZY sh*t... Original >>> This.
 07-30-2008, 01:33 AM         #77
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^ you mad pus*y boy cuz pus*yma city is a disgrace to florida, you can find more n*ggaz chillin in malibu then pus*yma city you lost,lil wayne lost get mad!!!!!
Wait so, Panama is a disgrace, because crime isnt high? n*gga do you know, how stupid you sound? Just like a off brand a.ss n*gga from Portland, talking stupid, because you don't have sh*t legit too say. This is why Nas and his fans can't win, fu*k n*ggas like you.

Oh and yeah Lil Wayne did lose, just like Nas.
 07-30-2008, 01:34 AM         #78
youngholla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^how is it hate, you mad cuz i disturbed you from d*ck riding??? hov is one of the best to do it but take his d*ck out your mouth, this verse was not that dope, it was coo at best.

lil wayne lost
sup with all the gay statements, suspect....and saying hov is one of the best doesnt override you hate
 9 years ago '04        #79
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
sh*ts ok i like the version og better
 07-30-2008, 01:40 AM         #80
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngholla said:
sup with all the gay statements, suspect....and saying hov is one of the best doesnt override you hate
^^^chill n*gga hov already got beyonce i don't think she would appreciate you nut huggin her man like that, you thinkin a n*gga tellin the truth about hov's verse is hate then gettin your panties all in a bunch lets me know your a hoe. beyonce better watch out cuz if she even chill for one second you'll be all over hov
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago