Ron Artest Officially Traded To The Rockets!!!!!....

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-30-2008, 12:48 AM         #121
D.Tek 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
defense wins championships...so watch out...
 07-30-2008, 01:05 AM         #122
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teh truth said:
homie you know and i know who is the best in the west

lol at our roster still the same wen were getting bynum back dats like getting the number 1 pick this year and even if our roster is the same i wouldnt give a dam becuase were still a good team that has proved we can get to the finals wid out our starters healthy you know ur mad dat you dont have our roster :finger:and the best player in the damm game regardless wat you say:finger: face it you guys made a trade to get a star and you stilll wont make it to the ship o yeah good luck handling artest
mad?Face it the west will be won by another team,Rockets,and will brush aside the lakers and show how not to blow a double digit in the finals IN YOUR OWN ARENA!!
 9 years ago '04        #123
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,517 | Props total: 6451 6451
good trade for houston. houston stay making moves in the off-season. Houston stacked at guard/forward

Steve Francis
Tracy McGrady
Rafer Alston
Shane Battier
Ron Artest

somebody gotta go. I see they got rid of Mike James & Bonzi Wells, time to get rid of McGrady
 9 years ago '06        #124
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 161 161
nice trade for the rockets.
bobby jackson going back to the kings. wonder how that's going to turn out.

rockets will prob get out of the first round now if everybody stays healthy.

10 - 5 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 76 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 7-2, Rank #112 | Aug 16: 3-2, Rank #333 | Aug 14: 2-1, Rank #490 | Aug 10: 6-5, Rank #613 | Aug 09: 3-1, Rank #220 | Aug 08: 26-13, Rank #234 *
 9 years ago '06        #125
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 Flozz said:
mad?Face it the west will be won by another team,Rockets,and will brush aside the lakers and show how not to blow a double digit in the finals IN YOUR OWN ARENA!!
HAHA AT LEAST i can say my team made it to the finals while we werent even suppose to make the playoffs while ur team hahaha everyone knows wats sup and if the west was won by another team it sure aint gonna be the rockets
 9 years ago '05        #126
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
this sh*t is crazy to me...how do rocket fans be poppin sh*t about us getting beat in the finals..... as if it's so bad that gettin knocked out in the 1st round would be a better way to go out

getting to the finals and having championship experience and losing >>>>> not getting out the 1st round

Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 07-30-2008 at 01:28 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #127
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2845 2845
 Kadroan said:
time to get rid of McGrady

:D:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #128
dopeismarcus 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,272 | Props total: 942 942
Artest is overrated.

The Rockets should have kept Donte Greene.
 9 years ago '05        #129
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 Kadroan said:
good trade for houston. houston stay making moves in the off-season. Houston stacked at guard/forward

Steve Francis
Tracy McGrady
Rafer Alston
Shane Battier
Ron Artest

somebody gotta go. I see they got rid of Mike James & Bonzi Wells, time to get rid of McGrady
lol u fu*king stupid if u think they would get rid of mcgrady
 9 years ago '05        #130
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
 teh truth said:
HAHA AT LEAST i can say my team made it to the finals while we werent even suppose to make the playoffs while ur team hahaha everyone knows wats sup and if the west was won by another team it sure aint gonna be the rockets
WTF? When yao went down all them people from ESPN and message boards all over the internet were saying the rockets had no chance to make the playoffs. fu*king dumbass. Yeah your team aint going to make it to the finals next year. Chris paul is only going to get better and will bet money the hornets can beat the lakers. Hornets Vs rockets WCF
 9 years ago '05        #131
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
 BO$$ Playa said:
this sh*t is crazy to me...how do rocket fans be poppin sh*t about us getting beat in the finals..... as if it's so bad that gettin knocked out in the 1st round would be a better way to go out

getting to the finals and having championship experience and losing >>>>> not getting out the 1st round
I wouldnt want my team to make it to the finals if it meant a 40 point blowout on national tv
 07-30-2008, 02:36 AM         #132
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Afnorth123 said:
...you do realize he's been playing the 2 ever since he got to houston right? battier starts at the three....
i thought up until the last season, they started rafer, random, tmac, battier, yao? as a matter of fact, thats exactly how it went down.

either way, do you honestly think they put the defensive player of the year on the bench so scola plays pf?

they have 3 wings, no real 2's, and 2 or 3 iffy 4's.

does that make more sense d*ckhead?
 9 years ago '06        #133
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 tru_overdose said:
i thought up until the last season, they started rafer, random, tmac, battier, yao? as a matter of fact, thats exactly how it went down.

either way, do you honestly think they put the defensive player of the year on the bench so scola plays pf?

The 1st year mac was here...he played SG....through mid-season, then we got Wesley...so that made him a 3.

2005/06 - Mac played SF

06/07, 07/08 - Mac played SG....shane been holding down the 3 for 164 games now.
 9 years ago '05        #134
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 tru_overdose said:

your the d*ckhead here

Last season it was Yao,scola,battier,t-mac,rafer
the year before
yao,hayes,battier,t-mac,rafer
the year before that

Yao,Howard,Jim jackson,T-mac, rafer
and scola has always played pf, battier will come off the pine and artest will start at the 3...t-mac willplay the two like he has the last 2 seasons

Battier onlys plays PF if we go small, Scola plays PF ,hayes plays pf, landry plays PF...and before them it was Juwan howard and scott padgett playign PF its never been "random" wtf are you smoking on telling me about my team when its obvious you dont kno wtf your talking about, Battier has played the 3 his entire career. We have 2 swingmen and a 3, battier has and never will play the 2, Luther head plays the 2 off the bench as well, Francis can rotate up to the 2 if needed. we also drafted dorsey tahts another PF, Dorsey,landry(if he resigns),scola and chuck hayes...

Does the roster make more sense to you now? d*ckhead?
 9 years ago '05        #135
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
i think the rockets will finish 3rd in the west now.
 9 years ago '06        #136
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,246 | Props total: 628 628
 tru_overdose said:
the kings win huge in this trade...

how will the rockets rotation work anyways? t mac at the 2?

the rockets will still get dominated by the jazz
"localbx crackhead" serves you right lol...

Tmac played the 2 since Orlando..
 9 years ago '05        #137
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
:applause:

congrats AF my n*gga
 9 years ago '05        #138
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 MadGam325 said:
:applause:

congrats AF my n*gga
:applause::applause:
 9 years ago '06        #139
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
haha so much concentration goin down on the west ..

Watch the East win it again ..
 07-30-2008, 02:57 AM         #140
Jules Winnfield 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tru_overdose said:

step your knowledge up, sh*t is pathetic. I wouldn't call Scola or Landry an "iffy" 4. I like how you said they started a "random." Before you come in threads saying sh*t trying to look smart or at least not like an idiot can't even recall a starting lineup, thinking that T-mac started at SF the whole year.

Battier was defensive player of the year? Oh wait you probably meant he should have been defensive player of year? Got confused? Either way

Last edited by Jules Winnfield; 07-30-2008 at 02:59 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy