Ron Artest Officially Traded To The Rockets!!!!!....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
Artest, T-Mac and Yao. Wow, crazy. Can't wait to watch a Rockets/Celtics game now.
 07-29-2008, 10:38 PM         #102
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaybizzle said:
Too Bad Yao's legs are weaker than chopsticks
^^^you've got to be kidding me??? he's prolly got the strongest legs in the nba, n*gga legs look like tree trunks
 9 years ago '06        #103
down2earth 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
Laker fans are just mad that they have been trying for the longest to get Artest and we got him first. Artest woulda never allowed that blowout in game 6. He woulda showed up, and thats something Gasol didnt do.
 9 years ago '06        #104
space
space
 jaybizzle said:
Too Bad Yao's legs are weaker than chopsticks

how long it take u to come up with that one? 2.. 3.. days?
 07-29-2008, 10:43 PM         #105
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teh truth said:
see ur saying that about bynum but all season long he improved and the month he was injuried he avg 17. 13. 3 and plus his work ethic his all u hab to say

and o yeah if i had a choice bynum or yao i pick bynum cuz who would want a player more dedicated to their country then tthe rockets and bynum is about to dominate the next shaq
^^^lmao i don't give a sh*t what he averaged for 1 month sh*t there was a month last year that brad miller averaged 18 11 2 blocks and 4 a.ssists but that doesn't mean he's gonna dominate. and taking bynum over yao just proves even more that you don't know a thing about basketball
 07-29-2008, 10:48 PM         #106
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BO$$ Playa said:
calling mcgrady an equal to kobe is as ridiculous as calling bynum an equal to yao.

this n*gga shot like 42% from the field last year

kobe always attacks when the opportunity is there, mcgrady is merely a jump shooter these days.

and the only reason why his playoff stats are high is because he's never got out the 1st round. as you move on, you know, into the 2nd round and further, you play better teams, making it harder to score.

imagine kobe going against teams that hes faced in the 1st rd like the nuggets and suns for years without ever getting past them, and just playing 7 games or less. his stats would be crazy high too.

^^^comparing there playoff performances no its not stupid, kobes numbers are not better then tmac's even if you count kobe's first round losses.
 9 years ago '04        #107
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
I say Tracy McGriddle should come off then bench like Ben Gordon does
 07-29-2008, 11:15 PM         #108
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont see how anybody can say this is a bad trade ha.. did yall not watch how the celtics won this year...DEFENSE.. and houston is already top 5 in the league when its comes to that we will have ron starting and having shane coming off the bench thats beautiful.. they take so much pressure off tmac this year..but I'm not going to post much more because EVERYTHING depends on health..CLUTCHCITY PT. 3 COMING SOON TO AN ARENA NEAR YOU!
 9 years ago '06        #109
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 Htown_Koopa said:
If kobe is so good how come he couldnt do sh*t in the Finals? Seems like Gasol and Odom get all the blame.
who said dats how good kobe is ..yeah kobe is the best player but everyone knows you need help to win a ship and lakers werent clearly ready to play a boston team but thats wat building a team is right?now nxt yr is no excuse we gonna win it all we got all the experience it takes to get there now we jus need to learn how to finish it
 9 years ago '06        #110
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^lmao i don't give a sh*t what he averaged for 1 month sh*t there was a month last year that brad miller averaged 18 11 2 blocks and 4 a.ssists but that doesn't mean he's gonna dominate. and taking bynum over yao just proves even more that you don't know a thing about basketball
theres your answer brad miller..is bynum brad miller?no hes a prospect and dis prospect is about to blow up if hes knees didnt blow up...and hell yeah ill take bynum over yao bynum is young and to nasty and its jus my fu*king answer people have different feelings and i feel bynum is gonna be better than yao..look wat all yall was saying last year and the year b4 dat saying bynum aint gonna be sh*t in the L but last year he worked his butt off put on sum muscle and it was a wrap jus straight dominated the paint last year besides d.howard and if yall dont belive me he was like 1st on 2nd in dunks made b4 he got fu*ked up bynums improvement last year was a big change every laker fans knew dat he went from being our 6th man off the bench to being our 2nd best player:wow:
 07-29-2008, 11:42 PM         #111
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ROCKETS 09 Champions!...fu*k the L.A Fakers..chocking in the finals at home with a double digit lead..fu*k'm..

ROCKETS!!!
 9 years ago '06        #112
space
space
 teh truth said:
theres your answer brad miller..is bynum brad miller?no hes a prospect and dis prospect is about to blow up if hes knees didnt blow up...and hell yeah ill take bynum over yao bynum is young and to nasty and its jus my fu*king answer people have different feelings and i feel bynum is gonna be better than yao..look wat all yall was saying last year and the year b4 dat saying bynum aint gonna be sh*t in the L but last year he worked his butt off put on sum muscle and it was a wrap jus straight dominated the paint last year besides d.howard and if yall dont belive me he was like 1st on 2nd in dunks made b4 he got fu*ked up bynums improvement last year was a big change every laker fans knew dat he went from being our 6th man off the bench to being our 2nd best player:wow:
i think ur drowned so far into ur own pool of denial and biased that u cant possible be taken serious anymore. You would take a proven all-star that averages more than 20 and 10 a game and is the best center in the league for a "prospect" that showed glimpses of good play from one month? take my advice and lay off the pipe.
 9 years ago '06        #113
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 down2earth said:
i think ur drowned so far into ur own pool of denial and biased that u cant possible be taken serious anymore. You would take a proven all-star that averages more than 20 and 10 a game and is the best center in the league for a "prospect" that showed glimpses of good play from one month? take my advice and lay off the pipe.
yeah ill still take him over yao dats not eveen committed to his own team taking surgery for his real team china unlike kobe who could have gotten surgery but choose not to and look at him he is even playing in the usa team sh*t even look wat AI did this season i believe he didnt get surgery for his sh*t ...but naw i aint gonna lay off the pipe cuz i know wat am saying if i was saying i would take bynum over d howard then say lay off the pipe
 9 years ago '06        #114
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 628 628
 teh truth said:
yeah ill still take him over yao dats not eveen committed to his own team taking surgery for his real team china unlike kobe who could have gotten surgery but choose not to and look at him he is even playing in the usa team sh*t even look wat AI did this season i believe he didnt get surgery for his sh*t ...but naw i aint gonna lay off the pipe cuz i know wat am saying if i was saying i would take bynum over d howard then say lay off the pipe
Wow..You are talking about someone hurting their finger to someone breaking a leg or foot or w/e it was. You my friend are a true idiot
 9 years ago '06        #115
space
space
 teh truth said:
first of all yao is committed to the rockets. ofcourse his loyalty would go to his country first. wouldnt u do the same? why else do u think he's been working like a dog to heal quickly and come back to play to represent his country, which is the host, in the freakin olympic games? u make no good arguements, just a bunch of bullsh*t jabber that wont get u or ur team any closer to a championship. stay mad cus yall had ur chance and now the west just got a whole lot better and tougher including my rockets while ur roster is still the same.
 9 years ago '06        #116
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 down2earth said:
first of all yao is committed to the rockets. ofcourse his loyalty would go to his country first. wouldnt u do the same? why else do u think he's been working like a dog to heal quickly and come back to play to represent his country, which is the host, in the freakin olympic games? u make no good arguements, just a bunch of bullsh*t jabber that wont get u or ur team any closer to a championship. stay mad cus yall had ur chance and now the west just got a whole lot better and tougher including my rockets while ur roster is still the same.
homie you know and i know who is the best in the west

lol at our roster still the same wen were getting bynum back dats like getting the number 1 pick this year and even if our roster is the same i wouldnt give a dam becuase were still a good team that has proved we can get to the finals wid out our starters healthy you know ur mad dat you dont have our roster :finger:and the best player in the damm game regardless wat you say:finger: face it you guys made a trade to get a star and you stilll wont make it to the ship o yeah good luck handling artest
 07-30-2008, 12:37 AM         #117
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the kings win huge in this trade...

how will the rockets rotation work anyways? t mac at the 2?

the rockets will still get dominated by the jazz
 9 years ago '07        #118
eggosiazon 
space
space
$1,788 | Props total: 0 0
battier and artest are gunna make houston a really good defensive team
 9 years ago '05        #119
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
why people act like artest si pacman...n*gga hasnt done anything in years(attitude wise)
Also Artest Always talks about how much he loves rick adelman and adelman says the same thing, so we wont have any problems with that...
The rockets cleared up Cap space last season when we traded mike james, If landry doesnt resign we can sign dorsey to a rookie contract and have enough to offer ron ron a long extension.

Alston/Brooks
T-mac/Francis
Ron ROn/Battier
Scola/Landry Hayes
Yao/Dorsey or mutumobo if he resigns

With ron ron we have a legit third option Ron ROn avg'ed 20 ppgs last year...HE should have no problem putting up 15-20 poitns a night since teams wont be able to double yao or t-mac anymore or they'll be severly punished. Perimiter teams best players will get nonstop defense from ron ron and battier all night long.

I'm happy as hell right now. People are hating and sayign this and that and i dont really care...they just mad their team didnt get artest...
 9 years ago '05        #120
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 tru_overdose said:
the kings win huge in this trade...

how will the rockets rotation work anyways? t mac at the 2?

the rockets will still get dominated by the jazz
...you do realize he's been playing the 2 ever since he got to houston right? battier starts at the three....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago