Ron Artest Officially Traded To The Rockets!!!!!....

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
GetMoneyNYC 
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 3 3
i dont see this reported by any major news outlet...!
 07-29-2008, 09:08 PM         #62
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teh truth said:
n*gga i kno we better

last yr:kobe PAU ODOM>>>>>>YAO TPAIN RON

THIS YR:KOBE PAU ODOM BYNUM>>>>>>>>>YAO TPAIN RON ???none here cuz no ones worthy unless you want battier???

you know and this whole site know the best team in the west is still the lakers

skip >fish
KOBe>TPAIN
ron>odom you can make a case for this also
PAU>SCOLA
YAO>BYNUM you can make a case for this

lakers>>>ROCKETs

we got mo experience to
^^^im not a rockets fan i just keep it real, lakers only won like 2 more games then the rockets last year and rockets were pretty much depleated the second half of the year, but regular season doesn't matter if both these teams are healthy come playoff time rockets>>>lakers

skip >fish
tmac = kobe (in a playoff series,matter of fact t-macs numbers are better in the playoffs then kobe, t-mac 3rd all time scoring leader in the playoffs)

ron>odom
PAU>landry
YAO>BYNUM EASY!!!!!!

rockets >>>lakers
 9 years ago '05        #63
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^im not a rockets fan i just keep it real, lakers only won like 2 more games then the rockets last year and rockets were pretty much depleated the second half of the year, but regular season doesn't matter if both these teams are healthy come playoff time rockets>>>lakers

skip >fish
tmac = kobe (in a playoff series,matter of fact t-macs numbers are better in the playoffs then kobe, t-mac 3rd all time scoring leader in the playoffs)

ron>odom
PAU>landry
YAO>BYNUM EASY!!!!!!

rockets >>>lakers
well Finals 2008 kobe=tmac but before the finals kobe>tmac I agree with everything else
 9 years ago '04        #64
GetMoneyNYC 
space
space
space
$322 | Props total: 3 3
my bad....props just saw it on espn.com
 9 years ago '06        #65
down2earth 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
 GetMoneyNYC said:
i dont see this reported by any major news outlet...!
its on espn now and espn.com
 07-29-2008, 09:13 PM         #66
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teh truth said:
alright but his 1 role player ok compared to the big tough black dudes he will play against dude will get abuse

Stat
DUncan
boozer
west
PAu or BYnum

but like i said you think ur scola can handle against these players these players are superstars and arent soft but gasoft

but enough wid te arguing cuz dis doesnt make ur team better than my team

^^please stop mentioning bynum, n*gga played 2 months of good basketball and was still only averaging 13 ppg and you really tried to say that you can make the argument that he's just as good as yao ming lmao please stop
 9 years ago '04        #67
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 the rock 1.0 said:
Prior to the f!ght in 2004, he was suspended for two games for asking for a month off to promote an R&B album by a group on his production label

ther cd didnt even sell 10 copies
at least his classic cd sold 343 copies
and your obsessed with grown a.ss men on steroids in their underwear
get da fu*k outta here f*g**t
 9 years ago '04        #68
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 rawproduct03 said:

skip >fish

ron>odom
PAU>landry
YAO>BYNUM EASY!!!!!!

rockets >>>lakers

LOL AT THE TMAC COMMENT, wow you insane delusional fu*k tmac cant hold a candle to kobe

3rd all time? considering the n*gga never gets out the first round and he cant lead his team to sh*t, suck a d*ck you hatin a.ss f*g**t
 07-29-2008, 09:20 PM         #69
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdel said:
when was the last time u had a ring bruh?

i know when we did....

fu*king dumbass

we got 2 back to back

dont ever come in this section because you dont know what the fu*kyour talking about

r u serious
 9 years ago '08        #70
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 7321 7321
Battier is solid as fu*k. Wouldn't really want to trade him. Its funny tho he gets to meet up with his old coach. Rockets are gonna be a problem man
 9 years ago '08        #71
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,928 | Props total: 7321 7321
 rawproduct03 said:

skip >fish

ron>odom
PAU>landry
YAO>BYNUM EASY!!!!!!

rockets >>>lakers
Im convinced your an idiot.
 9 years ago '06        #72
space
space
 rawproduct03 said:

skip >fish

ron>odom
PAU= Scola
YAO>BYNUM EASY!!!!!!

rockets >>>lakers
fixed* i agree with what u said but i just had to change one thing up.:D
 9 years ago '06        #73
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Im convinced your an idiot.
im convinced that denver wont make the playoffs this year.
 9 years ago '06        #74
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 rawproduct03 said:
^^please stop mentioning bynum, n*gga played 2 months of good basketball and was still only averaging 13 ppg and you really tried to say that you can make the argument that he's just as good as yao ming lmao please stop
see ur saying that about bynum but all season long he improved and the month he was injuried he avg 17. 13. 3 and plus his work ethic his all u hab to say

and o yeah if i had a choice bynum or yao i pick bynum cuz who would want a player more dedicated to their country then tthe rockets and bynum is about to dominate the next shaq
 9 years ago '05        #75
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
calling mcgrady an equal to kobe is as ridiculous as calling bynum an equal to yao.

this n*gga shot like 42% from the field last year

kobe always attacks when the opportunity is there, mcgrady is merely a jump shooter these days.

and the only reason why his playoff stats are high is because he's never got out the 1st round. as you move on, you know, into the 2nd round and further, you play better teams, making it harder to score.

imagine kobe going against teams that hes faced in the 1st rd like the nuggets and suns for years without ever getting past them, and just playing 7 games or less. his stats would be crazy high too.

Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 07-29-2008 at 09:28 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #76
space
space
 teh truth said:
see ur saying that about bynum but all season long he improved and the month he was injuried he avg 17. 13. 3 and plus his work ethic his all u hab to say

and o yeah if i had a choice bynum or yao i pick bynum cuz who would want a player more dedicated to their country then tthe rockets and bynum is about to dominate the next shaq
now thats about one of the stupidest things ive ever read on bx.
 9 years ago '05        #77
Htown_Koopa 
space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
Well they both have soemthing in common i guess, They both chokers
 9 years ago '06        #78
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 rawproduct03 said:

skip >fish

ron>odom
PAU>landry
YAO>BYNUM EASY!!!!!!

rockets >>>lakers
lol at the tmac and kobe comparsion if he was in the magic then we have a topic to argue but cmon now man tmac=kobe wtf either ur a hater or a complete dumb a.ss

and da fact that you said tmac puts up better numbers than kobe in the playoff is jus numbers dont mean sh*t

kobe-3rings wid fatass 5 finals appearance 5 western conference champs

tmac-n*gga dont even have a resume in the playoffs
 9 years ago '06        #79
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
pg-stevie franchise
sg- tracy mcgrady
sf-shane battia
pf-ron artest
c- yao ming

scary as fuk
 9 years ago '06        #80
jj01 
space
space
$44,948 | Props total: 4669 4669
 teh truth said:
lol at the tmac and kobe comparsion if he was in the magic then we have a topic to argue but cmon now man tmac=kobe wtf either ur a hater or a complete dumb a.ss

and da fact that you said tmac puts up better numbers than kobe in the playoff is jus numbers dont mean sh*t

kobe-3rings because of fatass 5 finals appearance 5 western conference champs

tmac-n*gga dont even have a resume in the playoffs

fixed
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
58 comments