Angelina Jolie as CATWOMAN in next Batman Movie.....

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-30-2008, 03:05 AM         #41
badabOom112  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bring on bane! something like the batman:knight fall comic, not like batman and robin. bane crushed batman.

btw jolie can still get it lol.
 07-30-2008, 06:13 AM         #42
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think angelina is best bet if they resurrect the role definitley. phieffer was good for the time, as would have been halle if it were an actual batman movie and not some gay ripoff

i personally thought they should k!ll off the penguin since devito perfected it, but recently i thought to myself, Paul Giamatti would be perfect for that role, he's twisted as fu*k, short and can just play those kind of roles.
 07-30-2008, 08:51 AM         #43
~WB~HStL~  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Janx said:
If Angelina plays anyboby she needs to play Harley Quinn. This would be a great way to continue with this Dark Knight wave.

[pic - click to view]

:applause:
my thought exactly.....harley quinn or poison ivy.....add the riddler to it. the riddler would be perfect IMO, chris nolan could work with the same magic with this character as he did with the joker...the riddles and sh*t...could be badass. !!!no more joker, no more 2face, leave perfaction alone!!! no other actor should play the joker in nolans batman universe. the story should continue a year or 2 after the end of the dark knight....

Last edited by ~WB~HStL~; 07-30-2008 at 08:52 AM..
 07-30-2008, 08:59 AM         #44
Linksys  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does anybody believe Jim Carrey would do a sick psychopathic riddler this time around, I think he'll be perfect for this role again, except Heath Ledger style.

And Johnny Depp as the Joker, ehhhhhhhh, I don't like that, he's crazy and all, but the whole time your gonna know it's Johnny Depp, unlike Heath Ledger's joker, you never even seen Heath Ledger behind the character, let alone the face paint lol.
 9 years ago '05        #45
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 E.Point said:

You dont know sh*t.
Exactly. If Iron Man is B-List then Deadpool is Z-List. Nobody knows about that n*gga except comic book geeks.

At least Iron Man briefly had HIS OWN cartoon series. Deadpool? What? A Cameo? Nobody cares. Good he's in Wolverine. His own movie? GTFOH.
You failed if you believe this will be successful. Welcome to Elektra all over again.
 9 years ago '04        #46
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,974 | Props total: 4302 4302
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
There would be a purpose. The fact that n*ggas is sh*ttin on this idea because she's a female is weak

Catwoman would be the mirrored image of Bruce Wayne, except female. Bruce Wayne is rich, he's a boss, everyone loves him, but he's still unhappy. That translated to the darker Batman image. Then when the Joker started k!lling innocent people, and he lost Rachel, it set it off completely

Catwoman could be the same way, except not rich. She's alone and she struggles for her own stability constantly. She's drawn to Batman's iconic image because he represents a rebel in her mind. Someone who rises over any situation despite being looked at as an outcast by some. Thats why there were all those Batman clones in the beginning, except they were male. Every world has females, so it's natural that females are going to be drawn to the same image as well. Except she'd be the one who actually succeeds in it. Batman's not going to fall in love with the Catwoman character. But he would be strangely drawn to Catwoman's presence and Patience because of the mirrored image she represents of him.

Thing is though is that Batman can control the darkness of himself. Catwoman can't. That's where the clash would begin. Add another villian to the mix too. But just 1.
Except that Catwoman is a member of high society too. I mean I know there have been subtle changes to origins in this series but this I do not approve.
 9 years ago '04        #47
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
You need to recast the Joker for one...love what heath did, but that part is too vital to the story. I agree on bringing in the Catwoman...and as for Harley Quinn, she is more of a short blond girl...I would probably cast Kristen Bell for the part.
 9 years ago '06        #48
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
nah...i think it wouldnt live up to dark night if they used her; let alone catwoman..
bring in the Riddler and perhaps Two face back...
what do you guys think about Ice man?
 9 years ago '05        #49
lil 1 
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
sorry to stray but is Two Face really dead

Snap!! I was saying now that he was out cold because batman survived the fall.

I want Two Face to come back and run the mob
 9 years ago '06        #50
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Two Face
Bane
Black Mask

Last edited by modalee; 07-30-2008 at 02:15 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #51
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,304 | Props total: 445 445
thalia al ghul and her a.ssasins saves batman when he became cornered by bane and the riddler who was hired by the 2face who now runs the mob...

she save him because her father ordered her to..they then falls in love they go to india....bla bla
 9 years ago '05        #52
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
They need ROBIN in the next one!
 9 years ago '05        #53
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,955 | Props total: 603 603
I like the idea of bringin in another actor to play joker he is batmans main villian and i think thats what messed up the origianl batman movies in k!llin him off gate...and u culd add harley quinn in the mix but also i liked the idea of usin A Guaul's daughter in the story i didn't that was his baby's mama and i thought 2face was dead?
 9 years ago '04        #54
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,117 | Props total: 955 955
fu*k you all I want Deadshot Damn it !!!!!!!!!
 07-30-2008, 09:58 PM         #55
the rock 1.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a fu*k
angelina jolie look like a vampire
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy