Angelina Jolie as CATWOMAN in next Batman Movie.....

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-29-2008, 03:17 PM         #21
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Trying to compare Blade and Deadpool to the success of Iron Man and The Dark Knight and the anticipation for the sequels is like comparing a Dodge and a Chevorlet to a Maserati and Lamborghini.

He failed and you failed.
i don't think you're actually listening. Iron Man was a b-list superhero. They made an Iron Man movie and it did good.

Deadpool is a b-list superhero, they could make a movie for him, it all depends how the Wolverine movie goes.

He was never comparing the success of blade and ironman, but you cant tell me blade didnt do good, what 3-4 movies and a tv show? Obviously it had to of made some money for them to want to pump out more. So yes, deadpool could be possible. No ones saying its going to be a major box office hit but you never know. Just sit back and wait, the public want what they want and if they like Deadpool who im sure they dont know who he is, they could want a movie. Your 1 person. Sit the fu*k down.
 9 years ago '07        #22
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30540 30540
Jolie for catwoman seems like such a boring and predictable choice. Try someone like Roselyn Sanchez, Eva Mendes, maybe there is one of those incredible hot Bollywood actresses. Demi Moore is still a hot bi*ch too...

Doesn't anyone get tired of the same bi*ches all the time? Jolie, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Beal, Hilary Swank.... it's like anytime there is an athletic role, they go calling the same ole broads. How 'bout some new blood...
 07-29-2008, 04:35 PM         #23
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bobby's world is obviously an idiot, lol.
 9 years ago '06        #24
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14823 14823
 thehogue... said:
because nolan wouldnt put catwoman in his adaptation of batman ... i highly doubt it... if catwoman is who the company wants then i think nolan would drop out... but i doubt the company would do that since the dark knight made bank... it would be just like the robin bullsh*t...
has Nolan ever even said that or r u just sayin it cause u THINK thats what he would do?

stogz said:
Jolie for catwoman seems like such a boring and predictable choice. Try someone like Roselyn Sanchez, Eva Mendes, maybe there is one of those incredible hot Bollywood actresses. Demi Moore is still a hot bi*ch too...

Doesn't anyone get tired of the same bi*ches all the time? Jolie, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Beal, Hilary Swank.... it's like anytime there is an athletic role, they go calling the same ole broads. How 'bout some new blood...
wow seriously? maybe they get athletic bi*ches to play athletic roles because they need to be....uh, well ATHLETIC. Demi Moore? really? lol
 9 years ago '07        #25
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Birdman's Back said:
has Nolan ever even said that or r u just sayin it cause u THINK thats what he would do?

he SAID he will have new villians that havent been on screen before in the next movie... and obviously you skipped the I THINK... so apparently nolan didnt say that...

Last edited by TH35; 07-29-2008 at 05:13 PM..
 07-29-2008, 06:13 PM         #26
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Janx said:
If Angelina plays anyboby she needs to play Harley Quinn. This would be a great way to continue with this Dark Knight wave.

[pic - click to view]

and have DANIEL DAY-LEWIS play that ALEX ROSS' JOKER version with HEATH LEDGER'S style would be dope...
 9 years ago '06        #27
NY_StandUp 56 heat pts56
space
space
$781 | Props total: 0 0
 stogz said:

9 years ago '07        #28
IFuckedUrMom 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,939 | Props total: 3514 3514
 Janx said:
If Angelina plays anyboby she needs to play Harley Quinn. This would be a great way to continue with this Dark Knight wave.

[pic - click to view]

this EXACTLY what i had in mind!!! Herley Quinn should ba a manic depressive girl that was obsessed with the joker and his heinous ways. Just forget about that silly outfit and it just might work.

but i do agree that the main villain should be a man, i suppose bringing the joker back wouln't be a bad idea if johnny depp played the role.
 9 years ago '07        #29
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
they gotta top dark knight
catwoman wont do that

Last edited by Jersey732; 07-29-2008 at 09:59 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #30
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,700 | Props total: 8662 8662
Perfect pick but i rather see a different villian like 2-Face or Riddler
 9 years ago '06        #31
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
i thought the writers said they wouldnt reuse her?.....and i hope not...i dont like jolie or catwoman....and plus why basically remake the old one?
 07-29-2008, 10:00 PM         #32
E.Point  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Awperator2 said:
Iron Man was a b-list superhero.

You dont know sh*t.
 07-29-2008, 10:24 PM         #33
xtrapimpin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Cat Woman!! No, that sounds corny.
They spent a whole movie explainin why batman wear a bat suit and makin it seem logical
They made the Scarecrow, Joker, and Two Face's existence logical
but the catwoman seems stupid, what purpose does Catwoman serve??? A female love interest???

Bring in Talia Al Ghul. Has everybody forgotten Ras Al Ghul had a daughter??
She's smart, intelligent, can f!ght, can stand on her own, is the leader of the a.ssassins since Ras died, she's s3xy, and she's Batman baby momma. And it would tie it into the first film.

I would like to see an intelligent Bane(not the retard from the other movie) and the Riddler. I think Goyer and the Nolan brothers can write either of those characters into the realistic Batman world and make it good.
 07-29-2008, 10:47 PM         #34
eastsidejumpman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Catwoman? the hell... has Nolan already said they're doing Catwoman, or is this just speculation?
 9 years ago '04        #35
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 eastsidejumpman said:
Catwoman? the hell... has Nolan already said they're doing Catwoman, or is this just speculation?
It's neither. Julie Newmarr said she'd like to see Jolie play Catwoman if Catwoman is a character in the next movie.

Now they're saying that Jolie is pursuing the role to just make up news based off of the original article.
 9 years ago '04        #36
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
catwoman def doesnt need to be in this series of batman
 9 years ago '04        #37
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 hiphopsince1983 said:
Riddler
Holiday
Hangman
If it has the same pacing as The Dark Knight then Holiday wouldn't work. Especially if Two-Face is dead.
 9 years ago '06        #38
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14823 14823
 thehogue... said:
he SAID he will have new villians that havent been on screen before in the next movie... and obviously you skipped the I THINK... so apparently nolan didnt say that...
so they could have new ones and an old one(s) too.
 9 years ago '04        #39
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
They specifically said they weren't going to use old villains.
 9 years ago '07        #40
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,797 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Birdman's Back said:
there was an article that said nolan wants to bring new villains (ones that havent been in previous batman movies) to his adaptations ... i mean they could have old ones but i highly doubt it since he already said he doesnt want old ones in the future films...

should be a male villian and harley quinn if you ask me even though shes started from batman:tas... joker shouldnt be back(because it would be weird seeing another actor)... they should just have him locked up... he doesnt need to be in the third movie... but then again if they have harley it would be weird not to show the joker or mention him

Last edited by TH35; 07-30-2008 at 12:54 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy