Angelina Jolie as CATWOMAN in next Batman Movie.....

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
34 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-29-2008, 12:38 PM         #1
14080 pageviews
58 comments

DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Angelina Jolie as CATWOMAN in next Batman Movie.....

The actress, who gave birth to twins earlier this month, is reported to have already made enquiries with film executives about playing the part.

Julie Newmar, who played the feline villain in the 1960s Batman television series, said Jolie would make a fantastic Catwoman should the character be reprised.

The latest Batman blockbuster, The Dark Knight, has shot to number one at the box office, pulling in $300 million (£150m) in a record 10 days.

Ms Newmar, 74, said: "Angelina would own the part. My industry friends tell me she has already made enquiries about the role. I can understand how it would pique her interest. Catwoman is Batman's one true love."

She added: "She's tremendously popular with women because she's both a heroine and a villainess."

Other actresses to take on the role include Eartha Kitt, Lee Meriwether, Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry.

The original Catwoman first appeared in the Batman comics as his whip-carrying adversary, with a taste for high-stake thefts.

Since the 1990s, the character has become less supervillainess and more anti-hero, as well as being one of Batman's most enduring love interests.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.telegraph.co.u .. -Catwoman.html

58 comments for "Angelina Jolie as CATWOMAN in next Batman Movie....."

9 years ago '04        #2
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
Angelina Jolie has been inquiring if there will be a Catwoman role. Not that she's trying to play a Catwoman role that has already been developed.

Yeah, I like how this article is twisting things.
 07-29-2008, 12:46 PM         #3
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am pretty sure with the success of this Batman, they are working quickly to pump out another one fast for another 300+ million dollars.
 9 years ago '07        #4
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
damn so if this actually happens i can officially say nolan wont be w/ the batman franchise anymore... :banghead:
 9 years ago '04        #5
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 thehogue... said:
damn so if this actually happens i can officially say nolan wont be w/ the batman franchise anymore... :banghead:
why would you say that?
 9 years ago '04        #6
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
Here is the original article which indicates that Catwoman is a suggestion and has not been decided on by Nolan or anyone.

Jolie Tipped For Catwoman Role

28 July 2008 9:10 AM, PDT | From wenn.com | See recent WENN news

Hollywood beauty Angelina Jolie has been tipped to play Catwoman in a future Batman movie - by the actress who made the role famous, Julie Newmar.

Newmar, 74, prowled across the small screen, playing the feline villain in the 1960s Batman television series.

And she would love Jolie to take on the role - if The Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan decides to resurrect the character in a future sequel.

Newmar tells the New York Daily News, "Angelina would own the part. My industry friends tell me (she) has made inquiries about the role. I can understand how it would pique her interest. Catwoman is Batman's one true love. She's tremendously popular with women because she's both a heroine and a villainess."

Since Newmar, the Catwoman role has been played by Eartha Kitt, Lee Meriwether, Halle Berry and Michelle Pfeiffer.
 9 years ago '05        #7
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
That would be nice. But it doesnt look like they would go that route.
I honestly don't have a clue where they would go next.
I don't even think the Riddler would fit unless they made him a sicko on some Buffalo Bill Silence of the Lambs serial k!ller type sh*t. Him just knockin off banks for money would be wack. Maybe an escaped arkham patient or something.
 9 years ago '07        #8
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 jeehtoven said:
why would you say that?
because nolan wouldnt put catwoman in his adaptation of batman ... i highly doubt it... if catwoman is who the company wants then i think nolan would drop out... but i doubt the company would do that since the dark knight made bank... it would be just like the robin bullsh*t...
 9 years ago '05        #9
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k em all I waitin for the Deadpool solo effort

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #10
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
^^^You failed. A Deadpool solo wouldn't outsell that latest X-Files sequel.
Nobody believes but you.
 9 years ago '04        #11
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,234 | Props total: 3048 3048
^love deadpool....His new series comin in sept.

A solo movie wouldnt do to well though
 9 years ago '04        #12
Texas 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 1 1
She'd be a good pick....but I hope it doesn't happen. Rather they go a different route than catwoman. Don't wanna see Batman f!ght a woman....just not interesting...unless shes wearing some sort of see-thru cat-suit...but I digress..
 9 years ago '06        #13
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Why can't she be in it with other people like they did this one?

Why not let 2 face survive and have Catwoman too...and add another bad guy thats NEVER been used..

Why not let Batman have his fu*kin hands full.
 9 years ago '07        #14
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Bobby's World said:
Nobody believes but you.
What makes you so sure? Last time marvel put out one of their b-list "heroes" (Ironman) it made BANK. Blade did too and he wasn't exactly a big name outside of the comic book world either. If Ryan Reynolds does a good job as Deadpool in the Wolverine movie I think Deadpool could have a prettty good chance at success

JamesAdamsIz808 said:
Why can't she be in it with other people like they did this one?

Why not let 2 face survive and have Catwoman too...and add another bad guy thats NEVER been used..

Why not let Batman have his fu*kin hands full.
Because everyone complained (and rightfully so in my opinion) when Spiderman 3 had all of those villains. Whenever you have too many villans it's hard to show deepness and character development, and you end up pissing off the fans of those villians.

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 07-29-2008 at 02:27 PM..
 07-29-2008, 02:27 PM         #15
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Nobody believes but you.

why do people say this? nobody knows about "watchmen" and it has a movie coming out already...
 9 years ago '05        #16
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 Optimus Crime said:
What makes you so sure? Last time marvel put out one of their b-list "heroes" (Ironman) it made BANK. Blade did too and he wasn't exactly a big name outside of the comic book world either. If Ryan Reynolds does a good job as Deadpool in the Wolverine movie I think Deadpool could have a prettty good chance at success
Trying to compare Blade and Deadpool to the success of Iron Man and The Dark Knight and the anticipation for the sequels is like comparing a Dodge and a Chevorlet to a Maserati and Lamborghini.

He failed and you failed.
 9 years ago '06        #17
Janx 
space
space
space
$500 | Props total: 27 27
If Angelina plays anyboby she needs to play Harley Quinn. This would be a great way to continue with this Dark Knight wave.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #18
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 2 2
she's s3xy as hell.
 9 years ago '05        #19
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 Bobby's World said:
Nobody believes but you.
sales? fu*k sales, and fu*k you.....

who the fu*k cares about sales? did you invest in Sabretooth Inc?
 07-29-2008, 03:16 PM         #20
Stark  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I am pretty sure with the success of this Batman, they are working quickly to pump out another one fast for another 300+ million dollars.
i hope they dont..

sh*t if that happens ull prolly see sum1 like micheal bay directing it and alot of the orignal cast gone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
166 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
151 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago