Z-Ro Crack Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 273
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 113
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-30-2008, 04:24 PM         #21
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X-NINE said:
It cant be coming out in August.....the 8th is too soon and the tracklist aint even out, nor the websites got it in stock yet
Thats fine....but it is comin out.....did u see the video? And Z-ro is still posting bulletins on his myspace advertising it for the 8th....as recent as this morning...
 07-30-2008, 04:30 PM         #22
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonymann said:
why is his cousin shady?


I'm sayin that myself..lol real talk

I like his music...but he been that way for a while....

I mean they cool....but i thought it was fu*ked up when Ro was locked up.....Trae showed him no Support.....known fact its been said he didnt even write or call his own cousin in jail....didnt even shout him out a "Free Z-ro"
over that dumb a.ss beef at the time....jealous of Ro's friendship with Lil Flip.....ro even mentioned it in that diss he had to trae...

Yeah they cool now...trae is ever cool with flip, worked together....but none the less i think it was kinda fu*ked up...shady.....and still...

Am i the only one who noticed that z-ro was alone advertising this last ABN album....before it came out and it was released.....all Trae was backing and advertising was his up coming solo album....

lol that was just my opinion when i said that about trae.....

Glad to hear Z-ro is re doing the Quit callin my phone track with Slim Thug instead....gonna be classic.
 07-30-2008, 04:37 PM         #23
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THAGUTTA said:
naw not tell but just see if some of these internet gangsters so freely to let they nutz hang ,and it aint about who likewho its about mutha fu*kas always speakin on artists like they really know somethin,like they livin these n*ggas life,if aint ro or trae its shawty lo or ti ,or buck and g unit. thats fact. thats like sayin italy fraud and tha other internet gangsters real or they all d*ckriders ?whos to say? so nope i aint gotta tell ,i just want to see where his gangsta is at scince he out there livin as these n*ggas. and i can give a fu*k who cosign fo italy ,ima ride one deep or clicked up :sleepy:
lol oh wow you really got me didnt you? lol the fu*k outta here...you said yourself....everyones an internet gangster.....everyones tough in front of a key board......

I was just speaking my mind, thats what forum are for ya lame......I'll look it up but ro talked about re doing the song in another interview.....said it was slim thugs idea himself to re do the classic.....

lol i dont know where you get your opinion or who you think you are....but learn a lil before you open your mouth....

I was speaking on opinions...no "Internet gangster"....lol never claimed i was a gangster? and dont spend anywhere near half the time you and others spend online lol..I may get online once a day through my laptop....lol i'm on the road alot and dont have the chance to spend all day on a computer like you homie......nothing wrong with it, just responding to what this lame said...
 07-30-2008, 05:22 PM         #24
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:
lol oh wow you really got me didnt you? lol the fu*k outta here...you said yourself....everyones an internet gangster.....everyones tough in front of a key board......

I was just speaking my mind, thats what forum are for ya lame......I'll look it up but ro talked about re doing the song in another interview.....said it was slim thugs idea himself to re do the classic.....

lol i dont know where you get your opinion or who you think you are....but learn a lil before you open your mouth....

I was speaking on opinions...no "Internet gangster"....lol never claimed i was a gangster? and dont spend anywhere near half the time you and others spend online lol..I may get online once a day through my laptop....lol i'm on the road alot and dont have the chance to spend all day on a computer like you homie......nothing wrong with it, just responding to what this lame said...
who is you to say he didnt take care of him ,ive heard plenty of raps where trae took care of him in jail,and zro said it himself that trae one of tha realest n*ggas out there fo takin care of his aunt, so if all of a sudden they aint talkin then thats they buiness ,that dont make n*ggaz shady,and first off it depends what each of them felt,if it was serious i wouldnt blame neither,and i dthink trae didnt promote tha album cause of all tha fu*ked up things rapalot did to that album wit yo tough typin a.ss
 07-30-2008, 05:23 PM         #25
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:
I'm sayin that myself..lol real talk

I like his music...but he been that way for a while....

I mean they cool....but i thought it was fu*ked up when Ro was locked up.....Trae showed him no Support.....known fact its been said he didnt even write or call his own cousin in jail....didnt even shout him out a "Free Z-ro"
over that dumb a.ss beef at the time....jealous of Ro's friendship with Lil Flip.....ro even mentioned it in that diss he had to trae...

Yeah they cool now...trae is ever cool with flip, worked together....but none the less i think it was kinda fu*ked up...shady.....and still...

Am i the only one who noticed that z-ro was alone advertising this last ABN album....before it came out and it was released.....all Trae was backing and advertising was his up coming solo album....

lol that was just my opinion when i said that about trae.....

Glad to hear Z-ro is re doing the Quit callin my phone track with Slim Thug instead....gonna be classic.
2 sides to every story///////////
 9 years ago '05        #26
YaBoy2006  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
 tonymann said:
i was askin the thread starter why he thought ro's cuz was shady.
"ol', i'm gon' tell on y'all" type dude.
anyway, so what. what u gon tell them? "thread starter like ro more than trae."
i'm da damn thread starter... if u would read i didn't say his cousin' was shady..

edit : i saw that u was talkin' bout Tha Gutta so excuse my vocab


but on the other note...ro is colder than trae


Last edited by YaBoy2006; 07-31-2008 at 01:00 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #27
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,146 | Props total: 3046 3046
 THAGUTTA said:
imma show them n*ggas this sight,wit yo d*ck ridin a.ss and we gone see you tell one of them n*ggas that
n*gga you trae or z-ro baby mama or something n*gga said "imma show them this SITE. hahaha Then whats next they gone hurt dude for something he said over the net. n*ggas getting down like that. hate n*ggas like you. now run tell dat bi*ch........
 07-31-2008, 10:54 AM         #28
deejay_emcee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said:
n*gga you trae or z-ro baby mama or something n*gga said "imma show them this SITE. hahaha Then whats next they gone hurt dude for something he said over the net. n*ggas getting down like that. hate n*ggas like you. now run tell dat bi*ch........
 9 years ago '04        #29
the_hype05 
space
space
space
$1,742 | Props total: 0 0
i hope it comes out on the 8th, but it doesnt look good right now..

and on z-ro's myspace all is see is "August 08" which to me probably means August 2008, not the 8th..but who knows
 07-31-2008, 05:54 PM         #30
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said:
n*gga you trae or z-ro baby mama or something n*gga said "imma show them this SITE. hahaha Then whats next they gone hurt dude for something he said over the net. n*ggas getting down like that. hate n*ggas like you. now run tell dat bi*ch........
naw bi*ch a.ss n*gga i aint they babymomma ,i know them n*ggaz i stated that a long time ago wit yo punk a.ss,now u run tell that bi*ch
 07-31-2008, 05:55 PM         #31
THAGUTTA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
this is a hiphop forum site. thats what n*ggas do speak on rappers

you stupid son of a wh0ore
now you know i shut yo a.ss up before on this forum so take hiphop uneducated a.ss tha fu*k on
 9 years ago '07        #32
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033
so does anybody have an official word on whether or not Crack IS still comin out on the 8th?
 9 years ago '07        #33
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033
 KeepinItTrill said:
so does anybody have an official word on whether or not Crack IS still comin out on the 8th?
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
^^^^^
anybody?
 9 years ago '06        #34
Tru_Playa 
space
space
space
$278 | Props total: 24 24


september 16 is the day. Im still laughing @ ppl thinking this would drop on Aug 8
 9 years ago '07        #35
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033
 Tru_Playa said:


september 16 is the day. Im still laughing @ ppl thinking this would drop on Aug 8
never heard of iapstore


thanks for the info though


Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 07-31-2008 at 08:09 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #36
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
what about the mixtape? :thumbsdow at Sept 16
I hope AT THE LEAST, that sh*t drops in August
 9 years ago '04        #37
the_hype05 
space
space
space
$1,742 | Props total: 0 0
 Tru_Playa said:


september 16 is the day. Im still laughing @ ppl thinking this would drop on Aug 8
too bad that site also has jeezys album dropping on aug 19th, when its actually gonna be sept.
 9 years ago '05        #38
YaBoy2006  OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
well i'll be dipped in sh*t and rolled in bread crumbs....oh well :sigh: i was lookin' forward to bumpin' sum new ro...It is What It Is...Lol..

what about the mixtape tho? :banghead:


Last edited by YaBoy2006; 08-01-2008 at 12:25 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #39
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
Z-Ro NEW ALBUM IN STORES [7/15]

check his myspace
 9 years ago '07        #40
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15033 15033
 menaceAbn said:
Z-Ro NEW ALBUM IN STORES [7/15]

check his myspace
it still says August 8th on his page, so I have no fu*kin idea

somebody needa confirm either the August 8th release or the September 16th release gotdamnit :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy