Joe Budden fans Only...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
181 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
376 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '07        #161
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 Stark said:
Is the best rapper to ever live. I think he was born with the skill didnt really have to work at it. Hes a natural he doesnt even have to really try at the craft. He is what a MC is suppose to be.

Yall need to start recongzing that.
ay, i dont like saying sh*t like 'he's the best rapper to ever live' etc...but yeah he's definitely got that skill and some major consious heartfelt lyrical ability goin on...
He's relevant...it's a shame he don't get the props he deserves. Even within Hip Hop itself, why do rappers/people not credit him for his pen game & the thought process that he goes thru...He's one of those rappers that you can feel his expressions throughout his songs.
 08-05-2008, 04:58 PM         #162
DA REAL SHAKOBE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get Familia said:
ay, i dont like saying sh*t like 'he's the best rapper to ever live' etc...but yeah he's definitely got that skill and some major consious heartfelt lyrical ability goin on...
He's relevant...it's a shame he don't get the props he deserves. Even within Hip Hop itself, why do rappers/people not credit him for his pen game & the thought process that he goes thru...He's one of those rappers that you can feel his expressions throughout his songs.
get off his d*ck u fu*kin f*g**t

only n*ggas on the internet is checkin for... let me change that only n*ggas on boxden is checkin for........ let me change that only n*ggas in the rumor mill is checkin for him

Last edited by DA REAL SHAKOBE; 08-05-2008 at 05:00 PM..
 08-05-2008, 05:19 PM         #163
Stark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimpinatl said:
DAM...WHEN U GET BUDDEN D*CK OUT YA MOUTH....CAN U REPEAT WHAT U SAID WITHOUT THE STALKER-TALK AGAIN:lostit0:
YOUR FROM ATL AND HAVE A 2PAC LINE IN YOUR SIG :scared2: ITS CLEAR YOU DONT KNOW sh*t ABOUT MUSIC :laughing19::laughing19:
 10 years ago '07        #164
Verse 72 heat pts72
space
space
$16,830 | Props total: 6047 6047
 Get Familia said:

Joey's my favorite rapper, but not the best rapper alive. He is however extremely underrated in the industry.
 08-05-2008, 05:26 PM         #165
Stark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Verse said:

Joey's my favorite rapper, but not the best rapper alive. He is however extremely underrated in the industry.
name someone whose better...

not more popular....better
 10 years ago '07        #166
Sincere730 12 heat pts12
space
space
$10,456 | Props total: 8139 8139
OTM in the building!!!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
31 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Shot over 20 times outside of Drakes "Pick 6ix" Restaurant in Toron..
97 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 26 - Reporter trashes the entire women's movement with fake attack ..
37 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She is a single young mother of 2 (just turned 19)
90 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside They are all tall and thick which is very intimidating
45 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
50 comments
22 hours ago