Joe Budden fans Only...

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '07        #161
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 Stark said:
Is the best rapper to ever live. I think he was born with the skill didnt really have to work at it. Hes a natural he doesnt even have to really try at the craft. He is what a MC is suppose to be.

Yall need to start recongzing that.
ay, i dont like saying sh*t like 'he's the best rapper to ever live' etc...but yeah he's definitely got that skill and some major consious heartfelt lyrical ability goin on...
He's relevant...it's a shame he don't get the props he deserves. Even within Hip Hop itself, why do rappers/people not credit him for his pen game & the thought process that he goes thru...He's one of those rappers that you can feel his expressions throughout his songs.
 08-05-2008, 05:58 PM         #162
DA REAL SHAKOBE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get Familia said:
ay, i dont like saying sh*t like 'he's the best rapper to ever live' etc...but yeah he's definitely got that skill and some major consious heartfelt lyrical ability goin on...
He's relevant...it's a shame he don't get the props he deserves. Even within Hip Hop itself, why do rappers/people not credit him for his pen game & the thought process that he goes thru...He's one of those rappers that you can feel his expressions throughout his songs.
get off his d*ck u fu*kin f*g**t

only n*ggas on the internet is checkin for... let me change that only n*ggas on boxden is checkin for........ let me change that only n*ggas in the rumor mill is checkin for him

Last edited by DA REAL SHAKOBE; 08-05-2008 at 06:00 PM..
 08-05-2008, 06:19 PM         #163
Stark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pimpinatl said:
DAM...WHEN U GET BUDDEN D*CK OUT YA MOUTH....CAN U REPEAT WHAT U SAID WITHOUT THE STALKER-TALK AGAIN:lostit0:
YOUR FROM ATL AND HAVE A 2PAC LINE IN YOUR SIG :scared2: ITS CLEAR YOU DONT KNOW sh*t ABOUT MUSIC :laughing19::laughing19:
 9 years ago '07        #164
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
 Get Familia said:

Joey's my favorite rapper, but not the best rapper alive. He is however extremely underrated in the industry.
 08-05-2008, 06:26 PM         #165
Stark 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Verse said:

Joey's my favorite rapper, but not the best rapper alive. He is however extremely underrated in the industry.
name someone whose better...

not more popular....better
 9 years ago '07        #166
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,666 | Props total: 6151 6151
OTM in the building!!!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy