** PLies EXPOSED - Lied About Criminal Past Evidence **

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2008, 12:45 PM         #101
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In the words of the late great Stack Bundles.

"U nikkas got it confused u givin props to dudes that got knocked.
No time means im better wit crime are u retarded"?

Rick Ross could be a criminal mastermind in a 9 yr span for all u nikkas know...u boxden goons really dont know sh1t...first of all if yall from the streets how come u act like u dont know nikkas wit multiple bodys walkin around free? not that i think Plies wuz k!llin and robbin nikkaz bcuz i mean he's like 5'2 so strongarmin wouldnt be a good career move...the streets already claimed Plies king...hes untouchable unless u got sumthin better than this "exposure"....dont make me go do a zzzzzzzz on some of your favorite 90's rappers....Cube still the Goat despite bein soft as hell off wax he would rip ya monkey azz up in the booth and he got classics....go listen to ya eminem or sumthin...i hope its whiteboys doin all this lookin up nikkas files and sh1t.
 07-31-2008, 01:25 PM         #102
KiLLaGoDfAtHa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man dat n*gga plies aint bout nothin! my bro live out dere in his hood an said his brotha da one dat be runnin sh*t an dat plies juss da tag along....plus my ex sister know plies real good an dat n*gga has a PHD!!!!!!! n*gga could be a doctor how da fu*k u gonna be a gangsta come on n*gga get ya sh*t correct!
 07-31-2008, 01:40 PM         #103
dj75215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross Fake too props
 9 years ago '08        #104
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
he look like he ain't built like that
 07-31-2008, 05:02 PM         #105
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '05        #106
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
he said he was a goon but i never heard him say he was locked up. just because you did some wild sh*t doesnt mean you ever had to be in jail. not EVERYBODY gets caught
 9 years ago '08        #107
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
hes wack and really dont give a sh*t. i walk out the club when his sh*t is played. and i really wouldnt be suprised if trick was behind it all. seems like this guy is hating now that hes not the only one going "gold" out of florida these days.
 9 years ago '04        #108
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,398 | Props total: 106 106
 NotSoft said:
In the words of the late great Stack Bundles.

"U nikkas got it confused u givin props to dudes that got knocked.
No time means im better wit crime are u retarded"?

Rick Ross could be a criminal mastermind in a 9 yr span for all u nikkas know...u boxden goons really dont know sh1t...first of all if yall from the streets how come u act like u dont know nikkas wit multiple bodys walkin around free? not that i think Plies wuz k!llin and robbin nikkaz bcuz i mean he's like 5'2 so strongarmin wouldnt be a good career move...the streets already claimed Plies king...hes untouchable unless u got sumthin better than this "exposure"....dont make me go do a zzzzzzzz on some of your favorite 90's rappers....Cube still the Goat despite bein soft as hell off wax he would rip ya monkey azz up in the booth and he got classics....go listen to ya eminem or sumthin...i hope its whiteboys doin all this lookin up nikkas files and sh1t.
What song is that from?
 07-31-2008, 05:53 PM         #109
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He supposed to be the difeinition of real, but he obviously aint. Not cuz he aint go to jail, going to jail is not what anyone wants to do, but because he created a fake persona to sell records. Good thing he did a lot this past year to get some fame and dough before all this came out. He still an a.ss rapper though, even though he comes out with some of the hottest singles.
 07-31-2008, 06:09 PM         #110
NotSoft  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
He supposed to be the difeinition of real, but he obviously aint. Not cuz he aint go to jail, going to jail is not what anyone wants to do, but because he created a fake persona to sell records. Good thing he did a lot this past year to get some fame and dough before all this came out. He still an a.ss rapper though, even though he comes out with some of the hottest singles.

lol at u thinkin this will end Plies...nikka got control of the streets musically right now...sum would call it a chokehold...at least til Jeezy come out...nikka should see platinum when his next album The Realest drop.
 07-31-2008, 06:14 PM         #111
GREEN LIGHT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=ferrari f-50;12364974]shut the fu*k up! do you even listen to his music? he calls himself a goon all the time. matter of fact he has a chain made out of mossainite diamonds that says GOON![/QUOTE]

I was just thinking of that. sh*t is hard to miss.
 07-31-2008, 06:19 PM         #112
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still yet to see how he lied??? n*ggaz can be goons without getting caught and going to prison, how did plies lie???
 9 years ago '06        #113
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,438 | Props total: 17839 17839
 wtr1906 said:
But what's a goon to a goblin????
nothn nothn
 9 years ago '04        #114
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 18410 18410
How many times does Plies have to say, he never indented to be the rapper. It was his brothers dream and he's just living it
 9 years ago '04        #115
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
This isn't news. Since he came out its been known that he didn't live any of the sh*t he raps about. Word is, he's living vicariously through his cousin and rapping about his exploits.
 08-01-2008, 09:48 AM         #116
Im_Drunk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't even really care about dude's record...but didn't tupac say a lot of the shyt he raps about are other people he knows experiences he writes about from first p.o.v..i've heard him say this...but the real felony Plies parents should be charged for is naming him Algernod...what kinda fukin name is that?...sounds like a name for retarded animal...
 08-01-2008, 12:01 PM         #117
Scribbler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Times like this I'm happy to be square like a GameCube. If you don't want you card pulled or your skirt pulled up, be up front about your life. Don't put on a gimmick and front like you've always been that dude. Cuz you gone them "gooooons out lurrrrrkiiiiiin'" through your medical files, criminal records, personnel folders and whatever else the Freedom of Information Act will let folks get their hands on.
 08-01-2008, 09:34 PM         #118
KiLLaGoDfAtHa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rawproduct03 said:
still yet to see how he lied??? n*ggaz can be goons without getting caught and going to prison, how did plies lie???
he lied cuz dat n*gga hasnt done nothin he rap about its all his bro life he rappin about! some of yall hear slang an see a n*gga walk like he a G wen dey juss imitatin an think they bout somethin! first of all da realest n*ggas out dere dont rap about dey sh*t anyways dis da 20th century half da time rappers juss get put on by a producer dat thinks they could sell cds.....Plies a bi*ch made n*gga he gotta PHD so how long was he in skewl for? hmmmm i dont think he had time to be runnin licks or ringin n*ggas up dont u think
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy