most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-28-2008, 04:18 PM         #61
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
^^listening to Bust it Baby with an airbrushed GOON shirt on right now....
with a knot tied around his waist lol
 07-28-2008, 04:22 PM         #62
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Danja2Society said:
sh*tty Cent ain't from the South
50 crazy for real though
 9 years ago '05        #63
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 slimwillie said:
no but he's not faker then Wayne and Baby. they were throwin C's back in the day and now they're bloods

if you sell drugs and brag about it you must want to go to jail.
call wayne what u want but baby! just chill u dont know nothing. just go off what u hear and see on tv. ain't too many fake n*ggas out the nolia
 9 years ago '05        #64
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 slimwillie said:
they're fake to but Wayne is on their d*ck and follows their slang. ya digg?

i was standing on a mutha fu*kin corner ya digg? what year did that come out?
 9 years ago '07        #65
Jackstunt 
space
space
space
$1,552 | Props total: 15 15
Plies ain't from Miami. I could care less if he real or not, besides any street dude know a goon is under someone else.
 9 years ago '04        #66
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 elmonto said:
nall the sh*t they play on the radio is love songs, his cd's aint even like that. i seriously dont understand why so many n*ggas hate on this man but praise a man kissing f*g**t like weezy

*plays worth goin fed for*
because hes one of the worst rappers out.....
plays *please excuse my past*
 07-28-2008, 04:31 PM         #67
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dat 1 Dude said:
alot of n*ggas worried bout alot of n*ggas
and alot of n*ggas who arent get caught slippin
 9 years ago '04        #68
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not surprised at all, but hey on the other hand he has some okay songs ....lol
 9 years ago '04        #69
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 dmunson318 said:
i was standing on a mutha fu*kin corner ya digg? what year did that come out?
basically......but rappers are like comic book characters or your fav movie character their purpose is to entertain u point blank period plies real name isnt plies rick ross isnt the real ricky ross Lorenz tate isnt O Dog and christopher reeve isnt really superman ...get over it rap isnt real yea sometimes real situations are brought up but for the most part its all made up and more predictable than a tyler perry movie who didnt see this coming
 9 years ago '04        #70
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 syxx2001 said:
Didnt he say some sh*t about beating 7 fed charges??
yep he sure did
 07-28-2008, 05:20 PM         #71
Infamous Ozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the rock 1.0 said:
who gives a fu*k
hate given
you's a bi*ch you f*g**t. this n*gga stay givin hate. we dont feel sorry for your fu*ked up waste of a life, k!ll yourself u roach.
 07-28-2008, 05:34 PM         #72
rawproduct03  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wait when did plies EVER say he was arrested or did major time?????? he said he has street cred and was a drug dealer, just cuz he wasn't arrested doesn't mean he wasn't sellin drugs, i know a gang of n*ggaz (knock on wood) that been slangin for at least 3 years and ain't been arrested yet, so how is plies "exposed" i never heard a track where he said he was in prison for a long time. people reach so much it ain't even funny.
 07-28-2008, 09:27 PM         #73
i_need_money21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Damn my P.O. imma smoke when I'm ready"
plies
 9 years ago '06        #74
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 102 102
 rawproduct03 said:
wait when did plies EVER say he was arrested or did major time?????? he said he has street cred and was a drug dealer, just cuz he wasn't arrested doesn't mean he wasn't sellin drugs, i know a gang of n*ggaz (knock on wood) that been slangin for at least 3 years and ain't been arrested yet, so how is plies "exposed" i never heard a track where he said he was in prison for a long time. people reach so much it ain't even funny.
We All Kno Hes Been "arrested" Before So What In Tha Hell Are U Talkin' About?

9 years ago '04        #75
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
In the rap game if you not hard than 9 times out of 10 no one what to listen to you because you not gangsta and you are lame. So many rapper have to act like they hard and be something they not. Rappers are scared to be themselves.

When I hear this dude talk he sound like he pretty smart. So "IF" he fake than it would not shock me.

Last edited by skillz231213; 07-28-2008 at 09:53 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #76
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
never needed a publicity stunt lets tell the truth about it
 9 years ago '04        #77
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
ti realest n*gga out
 9 years ago '04        #78
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,528 | Props total: 6456 6456
everybody lies in their raps, this is music not politics, music is entertainment
 07-28-2008, 10:20 PM         #79
IRemainRaw  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Plies has fans? Hip Hop is in a baaaaaaaaad way
 07-28-2008, 10:42 PM         #80
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cuban Linx... said:
LET ME REPEAT MY SELF..*SIGHS*.

Yall n*ggas be listening BUT YALL DON'T BE LISTENING.the n*gga done said thousands of times he makes songs for young n*ggas growing up he said the sh*t on 106 &wack when he was there that running my momma crazy was a song to inspire young n*ggas to think about they mommas first

CAN U HEAR ME NOW?

AND SECOND OFF DON'T TELL ME I NEED TO LISTEN TO PLIES MOTHER fu*kER I GOT ALL HIS MIXTAPES BOTH HIS ALBUMS I DON'T LISTEN TO HIS RADIO JOINTS I STRICKLY ONLY LISTEN TO HIS ALBUMS , HIS RADIO sh*t IS LAME

YOU need to listen to him,he already explained that running my momma crazy isn't based on his life, he been said that don't try to teach me nothing because you can't you might wanna holla at page 2 again and re-read what I wrote over again

you missed some sh*t.

instead of being shocked about how intelligent he sounds yall need to pay attention to what he is actually saying he explained mutiple times the meaning behind his songs and he explained he makes songs in third person as a way of getting to the kids while sending a message to them you might wanna listen to his interviews first before comming at dude.

"FIRST RAP CHECK BROUGHT A CHOPPA FOR EVERYBODY!!!!"

Where the hidden message in that? sounds like a weak a.ss excuse to me.......Plies like every other rapper, make a bunch of ignorant over s3xed singles then make one or two "real" of "deep" "message" songs.

I'm all for rappers getting exposed, maybe just maybe, these little naive kids (and grown men) will stop believing this sh*t.

I remember being in high school when T.I. first started poppin in the A and hearing n*ggaz say, "fu*k school, I'm just about to be in the trap till I get this rappin off the ground, just like my n*gga TIP. Thats a real n*gga."

If n*ggas in high school think this way how you think these rappers are influencing elementary and middle school kids? Kids that still believe in Santa Claus, and think WWE wrestling is real.

I had a grown a.ss man try to argue with me on a Marta train about how Lil Wayne was really a k!ller and a hood n*gga.....the same little dude thats been rapping since he was like 11? The one whose mom wouldn't let him curse on tracks? The one who shot himself playing around with a gun? If your mom got you in check to the point you can't curse on songs your making that she probably won't even hear then I'm pretty sure she got you in check when it comes to gangbanging, selling dope, and shooting n*ggas.

Its a goddamn shame what these rappers do to naive people.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy