** PLies EXPOSED - Lied About Criminal Past Evidence **

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
 lamon said:
i aint trippin that the n*gga never caught a charge, i mean sh*t everyone says they caught i charge and fabracate there stories to an exstint when they get booked.

im trippin on the fact that my n*gga is 32 years old, damn the n*gga old!!! damn i was think like 25 or 26 but damn 32..

but sh*t n*ggas act like pac wasnt talking that sh*t like she was running the sh*t catching case at a young age, when really he didnt get in toruble wit the law till he was famous and some bi*ch said he touched her or whatever..

and tupac was one of the realest n*ggas.

ya'll young n*ggas should really be thinking about how to improve on other n*gga status, i mean going to jail dont make you tough, going to jail only means your potenial to be someone elses bi*ch!!!

In fact before he got the r*pe charge, he shot two plain clothes cops, and had his a.ss beat by OPD. He got street cred for bustin on them cops in atl. Before he died, he said he wished he had stayed how he was before, but he became THUG LIFE.
Pac was a poet that got caught up in bs and couldnt pay his bills so he needed Suge, you should know the rest of the story from there. He was the best cause he was for real, and you could feel he meant what he rapped about, and lived it. And im not a big Pac fan, but as I get older and look back I just respect him so much more than rappers nowadays.
 07-28-2008, 12:48 PM         #42
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
no-one wants credit for the exposing they just want the next n*ggas to think twice before they lie.

the south is faker then any region in America
The Game ain't from the South
 07-28-2008, 12:58 PM         #43
krayven  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I look at rappers the same way I look at Hollywood actors, I don't expect Christian Bale to be scouring the city at night beating up goons, I just pay the dude 10 dollars to entertain me for an hour or two, same with rappers. As long as the story is entertaining.
 9 years ago '04        #44
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
see i'm not even mad about him not having a record, thats a good thing...what i'm mad at him about is the fact that HE CAN DO BETTER

i've heard this cat in interviews, speak like an intelligent human being...this n1gga is a 33 YEAR OLD, GROWN a.ss, INTELLIGENT MAN, NAMED "ALGERNOND" (yes, his real name) yet, he plays this goon role for the kids, because it's just not marketable to be a college educated black man with something to say

the fact that he goes out of his way, just to appeal to these crack babies when he obviously can do better, and do more is not only wack, but disappointing

fucck that f@ggot a.ss n1gga, i'm glad he's getting "exposed" so that all these little fans he was putting on a front for can really see that they are prolly more of a goon than he is, weak minded a.ss b1tch made n1gga
 9 years ago '04        #45
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 Jussn Kredible said:
wow..n*ggas is new rap fans for real....first off, if any one of these rappers did any of the sh*t they said they did, the would get arrested...who the fu*k tells on themselves? (only 1 i remember is cormega on 'dead man walking' which got banned back in the day) second, NO rappers are gangsters, 90% of them call themselves 'reporters' for the hood..they rap about what they see going on around them, not what they did...did anyone really think biggie k!lled himself at then of ready to die? that he actually robbed a nba player on 'story to tell'? c'mon, use common sense..u cant b exposed for this
it ain't even about that bruh, seriously

it's about plies, being able to do better than he is doing, he's trying to apply himself to a niche instead of being real, i don't mind the content, i don't even mind the exaggerations really, but when you are going that hard, JUST TO GET IN GOOD WITH CRACK BABIES, your artistic integrity is forever in question

i wanna call the n1gga wack emcee...but truthfully, from hearing dude speak in interviews, i dont' think any of his fans, have ever heard "him" rap, feel me?

ice cube wasn't no G, but he made the music that he wanted to make, what was on his mind, what was going on around him, he lied, he made up sh1t, he went into character and we got classic music out of it

but at the end of the day, he was still, truely expressing himself, instead of playing up to what the buying majority wanted to hear...NWA, FORCED that gangsta sh1t on mainstream america, they didn't want to hear it, but it came a time when they HAD to

i'm mad at dude, for faking like he's an idiot, i mean at the VERY LEAST, he could tell his little lies and while putting out some good hip hop...but even his rhyme style, and whole package is trying to be tailor made for crack kids, is he even making the music that he wants to make? from his interviews, it really doesn't seem like it....

i don't respect that man, get money by all means, but if you ain't feeding me, i ain't knockin ya hustle, but i damn sure ain't kissing your a.ss either

Last edited by sunzoo; 07-28-2008 at 01:12 PM..
 07-28-2008, 01:16 PM         #46
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
no but he's not faker then Wayne and Baby. they were throwin C's back in the day and now they're bloods

if you sell drugs and brag about it you must want to go to jail.
Cam'ron and Jim Jones became bloods out of no where too
 9 years ago '05        #47
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Why I got a feeling Trick got something to do with this and the "exposure" of Ross
 9 years ago '07        #48
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,457 | Props total: 14886 14886
 9 years ago '04        #49
Point da Champ 
space
space
$872 | Props total: 32 32
 ferrari f-50 said:
shut the fu*k up! do you even listen to his music? he calls himself a goon all the time. matter of fact he has a chain made out of mossainite diamonds that says GOON!

Thats when i knew the n*gga was funnier than a 2 dollar bill^^^^
 07-28-2008, 01:22 PM         #50
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
no.....these dudes need to tell the truth though......Ross and Plies are basiclly saying its uncool to have a real job or go to college to get educated....but what is cool is to sell yay and stay in the hood with the Goons.... I know that rappers have pasts but if you where a COMPLETLEY diff person then you claiming to be on your songs then i cant respect that.With 2 albums called Definition of Real,and The Real Testament......you cant talk like a science professor then grab the mic pull your shorts down to your shoes and talk like the most ignorant dude to ever speak...."bust it baby i be bang bang baby its ya boi pliiiies mayne"
Thats completely untrue. I remember plies had and interview on 106 and park and he said the exact opposite of that. and i dont remember plies ever claiming to be a criminal
 9 years ago '05        #51
crunkjuice7890 1 heat pts
space
space
$852 | Props total: 2 2

listen to ol boy if u can understand what he talkin bout. dude say he played ball wit plies.
 9 years ago '05        #52
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 slimwillie said:
no but he's not faker then Wayne and Baby. they were throwin C's back in the day and now they're bloods

if you sell drugs and brag about it you must want to go to jail.
LMAO lol real talk
 07-28-2008, 02:13 PM         #53
Champ i$ Here  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol first rick ross now plies....florida lost
 9 years ago '05        #54
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,526 | Props total: 7635 7635
thats why he making all these r&b rap songs.
 9 years ago '08        #55
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 35 35
 That Dude said:
your're the ignorant one he TALKS ABOUT GOING TO JAIL in the song driving my mama crazy. talkin bout makin collect calls and his mom coming to get him from JAIL. Listen to some tracks before u start talkin not what he has on the radio.

LET ME REPEAT MY SELF..*SIGHS*.

Yall n*ggas be listening BUT YALL DON'T BE LISTENING.the n*gga done said thousands of times he makes songs for young n*ggas growing up he said the sh*t on 106 &wack when he was there that running my momma crazy was a song to inspire young n*ggas to think about they mommas first

CAN U HEAR ME NOW?

AND SECOND OFF DON'T TELL ME I NEED TO LISTEN TO PLIES MOTHER fu*kER I GOT ALL HIS MIXTAPES BOTH HIS ALBUMS I DON'T LISTEN TO HIS RADIO JOINTS I STRICKLY ONLY LISTEN TO HIS ALBUMS , HIS RADIO sh*t IS LAME

YOU need to listen to him,he already explained that running my momma crazy isn't based on his life, he been said that don't try to teach me nothing because you can't you might wanna holla at page 2 again and re-read what I wrote over again

you missed some sh*t.

instead of being shocked about how intelligent he sounds yall need to pay attention to what he is actually saying he explained mutiple times the meaning behind his songs and he explained he makes songs in third person as a way of getting to the kids while sending a message to them you might wanna listen to his interviews first before comming at dude.
 9 years ago '04        #56
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Tempus # 1 said:
i dont remember plies ever claiming to be a criminal
your right.....where would somebody ever get the notion that Plies was claiming to be a criminal???

[pic - click to view]

07-28-2008, 03:16 PM         #57
the rock 1.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a fu*k
hate given
 9 years ago '04        #58
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 the rock 1.0 said:
who gives a fu*k
hate given
^^listening to Bust it Baby with an airbrushed GOON shirt on right now....
 07-28-2008, 03:23 PM         #59
Danja2Society  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
no-one wants credit for the exposing they just want the next n*ggas to think twice before they lie.

the south is faker then any region in America
sh*tty Cent ain't from the South
 9 years ago '06        #60
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 awall said:
MAN he really dont even make gangsta shyt..he make love songs

most 90's rappers were on some fake gangsta shyt...to ..u lil nukkuz juz dont know...we have the internet today....to know this shyt.

this shyt is entertainment to me...anybody with common sense knows it aint true...goes for the 90's gangstas to.
nall the sh*t they play on the radio is love songs, his cd's aint even like that. i seriously dont understand why so many n*ggas hate on this man but praise a man kissing f*g**t like weezy

*plays worth goin fed for*

Last edited by elmonto; 07-28-2008 at 03:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy