most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
95 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 757 757
why is this not surprising:rolleyes:
rapper=actors+rhymes
 9 years ago '07        #22
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
But what's a goon to a goblin????
 9 years ago '04        #23
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 706 706
n*gga does claim to be a "real Goon"... and they pointed out the story he told about being locked up, and calling his mom from jail and sh*t...

I don't listen to the n*gga cuz he garbage, so I can't really say how much he talk about catching cases and what not, bottom line is, if that's why cats is listening to him, then ya'll should be slapped for ignoring his garbageness all over a facade...

THESE RAP n*ggaS ARE FRAUDS!!!
 9 years ago '06        #24
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
oh well, his sh*t is still better than a lot of other n*ggas out now
 9 years ago '05        #25
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
my boy kept saying to be "yo i fu*ks wit plies cause he's realness yo." thats what he would say to me when i would ask him why he fu*ks wit this n*gga's music. im emaling him this link now
 9 years ago '04        #26
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 706 706
"Dear rappers, you been foolin' the public, people startin' to think ya'll real, do somethin'"
 9 years ago '05        #27
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11741 11741
 DA DOPEMAN said:
This sucker for love dude never said he was a goon, he in the other hand is trying to represent for them.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

2 "GOON" chains says "Hey I'm a Goon"
 9 years ago '08        #28
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 35 35
Yall ignorant as a damn brick wall only time plies really talked about going to jail is when he's speaking about his brother

Yall n*ggas be listening BUT YALL DON'T BE LISTENING.the n*gga done said thousands of times he makes songs for young n*ggas growing up he said the sh*t on 106 &wack when he was there that running my momma crazy was a song to inspire young n*ggas to think about they mommas first

I know yall seen this interview

that sh*t was some months ago been listenin to plies when all the n*gga had was mixtape and I knew off bat that the n*gga was just trying to teach them young dudes growing up the right things to do in third person

lure them in and sh*t if yall n*ggas can't see that obviously you have a low attention span!
 07-28-2008, 12:06 PM         #29
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

photoshop pics will be up later :D
 9 years ago '06        #30
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
ok aren't we all getting ahead of ourselves here? First of all, dude can't even rap worth sh*t, so him really doing time or not is really irrelevent to me. I d/l his last album and he does got some hot beats that still can't carry his a.ss, but thats about all he's got, i'm from florida too and i try to represent but even i can't vouche for the sh*ttiness of this guy. Why you all even listen to this guy is more of a question that needs to be answered than if he's done time or not.
 07-28-2008, 12:15 PM         #31
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn The MIA Rap Secene is Phony As fu*k
 9 years ago '04        #32
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
wow..n*ggas is new rap fans for real....first off, if any one of these rappers did any of the sh*t they said they did, the would get arrested...who the fu*k tells on themselves? (only 1 i remember is cormega on 'dead man walking' which got banned back in the day) second, NO rappers are gangsters, 90% of them call themselves 'reporters' for the hood..they rap about what they see going on around them, not what they did...did anyone really think biggie k!lled himself at then of ready to die? that he actually robbed a nba player on 'story to tell'? c'mon, use common sense..u cant b exposed for this
 9 years ago '05        #33
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
MAN he really dont even make gangsta shyt..he make love songs

most 90's rappers were on some fake gangsta shyt...to ..u lil nukkuz juz dont know...we have the internet today....to know this shyt.

this shyt is entertainment to me...anybody with common sense knows it aint true...goes for the 90's gangstas to.

Last edited by awall; 07-28-2008 at 12:22 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #34
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 Cuban Linx... said:
Yall ignorant as a damn brick wall only time plies really talked about going to jail is when he's speaking about his brother

Yall n*ggas be listening BUT YALL DON'T BE LISTENING.the n*gga done said thousands of times he makes songs for young n*ggas growing up he said the sh*t on 106 &wack when he was there that running my momma crazy was a song to inspire young n*ggas to think about they mommas first

I know yall seen this interview

that sh*t was some months ago been listenin to plies when all the n*gga had was mixtape and I knew off bat that the n*gga was just trying to teach them young dudes growing up the right things to do in third person

lure them in and sh*t if yall n*ggas can't see that obviously you have a low attention span!
your're the ignorant one he TALKS ABOUT GOING TO JAIL in the song driving my mama crazy. talkin bout makin collect calls and his mom coming to get him from JAIL. Listen to some tracks before u start talkin not what he has on the radio.
 07-28-2008, 12:29 PM         #35
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
"Dear rappers, you been foolin' the public, people startin' to think ya'll real, do somethin'"

everyone read this post then close thread!
 9 years ago '04        #36
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 jiggamanll said:
Why is everyone trying to pull everyones cards now? We know 75% of rappers nowaday are just story telling. Do people want pats on the back cause they searched a n*ggas criminal file online lol
no.....these dudes need to tell the truth though......Ross and Plies are basiclly saying its uncool to have a real job or go to college to get educated....but what is cool is to sell yay and stay in the hood with the Goons.... I know that rappers have pasts but if you where a COMPLETLEY diff person then you claiming to be on your songs then i cant respect that.With 2 albums called Definition of Real,and The Real Testament......you cant talk like a science professor then grab the mic pull your shorts down to your shoes and talk like the most ignorant dude to ever speak...."bust it baby i be bang bang baby its ya boi pliiiies mayne"
 9 years ago '04        #37
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Maroon_Tiger said:
so you basically care more about their personal lives than you care about their actual music
lets say you had a gay rapper and all he talks about is how much pus*y he gets.....can you listen to his songs and not think "damn this dude is fake as fu*k"??
 9 years ago '06        #38
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 757 757
 persuazion said:
no.....these dudes need to tell the truth though......Ross and Plies are basiclly saying its uncool to have a real job or go to college to get educated....but what is cool is to sell yay and stay in the hood with the Goons.... I know that rappers have pasts but if you where a COMPLETLEY diff person then you claiming to be on your songs then i cant respect that.With 2 albums called Definition of Real,and The Real Testament......you cant talk like a science professor then grab the mic pull your shorts down to your shoes and talk like the most ignorant dude to ever speak...."bust it baby i be bang bang baby its ya boi pliiiies mayne"
my thoughts on plies exactly
 07-28-2008, 12:42 PM         #39
LetEmKnow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What a**hole wrote that fu*king article?! If 2Pac admitted that he never had a criminal charge until he became a rapper, how does that make him or his rhymes fake? How dare he compare Tupac and Plies and say Plies is the 2Pac of 2008. Gtfoh with that BS!
 07-28-2008, 12:46 PM         #40
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So the PHuck what!

I never been to jail and I don't want to go but does that mean I never sold drugs? wrong lol and anyone who wants to go to jail is Gay and thats real.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
234 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy