Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2008, 01:54 AM         #21
thug_lyfe_05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RnBsupastar09 said:
well okay. my moms wants me to have her OLD car (1996 burgundy camaro). I'm NOT a fan. You just don't know! I've hated that car ever since I was in kindergarten. Seriously, so i told her I really don't want it but I would drive it until I got my own car (which I plan on having SOON).

And yeah I know its not going to be cheap for insurance. THey said that its cheaper when parents put their teen under their insurance rather than having you own personal insurance. I really want a NICE LOOKIN s3xY a.ss car but I don't want high a.ss insurance though.

And what is considered an AMERICAN car? I've heard that the other cars *non american cars* have WAYYY more problems than an american car. My moms is driving an Expedition now and we've had it for about 2 years and the windows *power windows* are starting to not work which is CRAZY!!! LoL. But its only the windows on the driver side. THen the camaro, it is always crazy. Always needing shocks or whatever.

The only car I know that never messes up is Honda's, Impala's and thats it.
ive had my experience with almost every car company there is. ive been driving ever sincei was 14 (since i lived in the middle east with no rules). i drove my friends cars, my parents cars, and my car. theres no car that wont encounter a problem. its just about choosing a car that will encounter the least problems and has the cheapest maintenance. foreign cars in my humble opinion have much less problems than american cars. but american cars are cheaper to maintain and have cheaper parts in general (most of the time).

insurance will mainly depend on the value of the car. the insurance company will tell you that drivers ed, your grades, your record, and all that sh*t matters, but they really just look at your age. ive been driving (legally in the USA) for over 2 years and have a 100% clean record, 3.7 GPA, and took drivers ed, but insurance is still a lot of money. why, cuz my car cost 40K.

you should decide how much your willing to spend on a car and how much your willing to spend on insurance. every car that you consider, run it through insurance (get a qoute) and see how much it costs you. the most satisfactory selection should be the car you end up with.
 07-27-2008, 01:57 AM         #22
thug_lyfe_05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh and one more thing, i (personally) would only narrow it down to foreign cars, but thats me. if you like american cars then feel free to browse through them. dont misconstrue my opinion about foreign cars. im not saying dont buy them, im just stating why i dont like them. reliability issues.

but before i purchased my car (that i love to death), i researched almost every car there is before i came to my decision. so i advise you to do the same. you dont wanna buy a car then regret it. cars are much harder to exchange than cell phones.
 9 years ago '08        #23
RnBsupastar09  OP
space
space
space
$744 | Props total: 0 0
ooooo I already know how much my limit is on my first car. Im not willing to go over 20k but Im trying to stay below 16k. And I'm not looking for a BRAND NEW car because I can get a used car that looks exactly like a Brand New car. LOL see what I'm saying. So..........no more than 20k but tryna stay around 16k.

What insurance companies are you guys with? Which companies are the best?
 9 years ago '04        #24
OpeeFaSho 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
 thug_lyfe_05 said:
:wow: well it depends on what year the cars you stated are and how much they are worth. but thats still real cheap. what insurance company do you have?

i was quoted from 480-600 dollars a month on my own name, not under my parents. but right now im under my parents with a 40k car.

my parents are with geico, and i drive a 95 montero.. the bmw I was looking at was the 1998 528i series
 9 years ago '08        #25
RnBsupastar09  OP
space
space
space
 thug_lyfe_05 said:
oh and one more thing, i (personally) would only narrow it down to foreign cars, but thats me. if you like american cars then feel free to browse through them. dont misconstrue my opinion about foreign cars. im not saying dont buy them, im just stating why i dont like them. reliability issues.

but before i purchased my car (that i love to death), i researched almost every car there is before i came to my decision. so i advise you to do the same. you dont wanna buy a car then regret it. cars are much harder to exchange than cell phones.
man i you just dont know. I research EVERYTHING b4 I go and buy it. Expecially my cell phones. LOL spent $250 on Alltel Motorola Z6m. BUT SOMEBODY BROKE IT AND I NEVA GOT MY MONEY BACK!!!! But n e ways.......back to cars.

I've been doing a lot of research. That's why I'm asking you guys on your opinion. And when I talk to my cousin Ima ask her about her Ford Fusion and see her input on the car.
 07-27-2008, 02:05 AM         #26
thug_lyfe_05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OpeeFaSho said:
my parents are with geico, and i drive a 95 montero.. the bmw I was looking at was the 1998 528i series
that explains the cheaper insurance. even though, your insurance is still pretty good. geico quoted me 800 dollars on my own and 650 under my parents lol.
 9 years ago '08        #27
RnBsupastar09  OP
space
space
space
 thug_lyfe_05 said:
well you need to narrow it down and give us numbers. upto how much insurance are you willing to pay (monthly), and how much are you willing to spend on a car.
well my moms said that I can pay every 6 months on insurance. Is that a good thing to do? instead of paying monthly? I wouldnt want to pay more than 450-500 a month on insurance. And I dont wanna pay more than 16k on a car right now!!
 07-27-2008, 02:09 AM         #28
thug_lyfe_05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RnBsupastar09 said:
ooooo I already know how much my limit is on my first car. Im not willing to go over 20k but Im trying to stay below 16k. And I'm not looking for a BRAND NEW car because I can get a used car that looks exactly like a Brand New car. LOL see what I'm saying. So..........no more than 20k but tryna stay around 16k.

What insurance companies are you guys with? Which companies are the best?
right now the cheapest is progressive (for me).
and what type of car you looking for? luxury right? if so then i would look at a used 2003-2005 Acura TL, infiniti G35, or Lexus IS. or if you want american luxury, then check out the CTS. cant think of any other american luxury. maybe someone else knows.

again, these arent the only cars, but these are the cars i would look at if i had the same interests as you and was in the same boat.
 9 years ago '04        #29
OpeeFaSho 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
 thug_lyfe_05 said:
that explains the cheaper insurance. even though, your insurance is still pretty good. geico quoted me 800 dollars on my own and 650 under my parents lol.

damn! if i had a good job I wouldn't mind paying that much, my goal is getting a chevy tahoe I already have hookups at a the chevy dealership. I can get the 08 impalas for like 14gs and tahoe's for like 10-15..

@RnB: I would do every 6 months, less stress
 07-27-2008, 02:14 AM         #30
thug_lyfe_05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OpeeFaSho said:
damn! if i had a good job I wouldn't mind paying that much, my goal is getting a chevy tahoe I already have hookups at a the chevy dealership. I can get the 08 impalas for like 14gs and tahoe's for like 10-15..

@RnB: I would do every 6 months, less stress
yah i know what you mean. but i go to college and work part time so i can no way in hell afford that much insurance a month. and thats real cheap for an impala or a tahoe. you should make that a business. buy and sell.
 9 years ago '08        #31
RnBsupastar09  OP
space
space
space
okay because every 6 months seems like its better that way. LOL. i guess Ima have to go with that.

and yeah I really want a luxury car. I was on the internet and it said that 2006 Cadillac CTS is one of the cheapest cars to insure. ODD but okay. Which is good for me because the cheaper the better. And I mean, If i cant get that car then I guess Ima get the Maxima, Fusion, or maybe a Lexus (all in RED or Maroon)
 07-27-2008, 02:17 AM         #32
thug_lyfe_05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RnBsupastar09 said:
well my moms said that I can pay every 6 months on insurance. Is that a good thing to do? instead of paying monthly? I wouldnt want to pay more than 450-500 a month on insurance. And I dont wanna pay more than 16k on a car right now!!
yah semi-annually is much less strenuous cause you only worry about it twice a year lol. but i think anymore than 250 a month is a huge waste on insurance.

you can get a nice used acura, infiniti or lexus for 16k. you just gotta find the right place.
 9 years ago '08        #33
RnBsupastar09  OP
space
space
space
sh*t my moms Expedition is a 2003 USED and she pays over 400 a month. I'm like WHAT THE fu*k IS THAT sh*t? I would never do that. If that's the case you can get a brand new 2008-2009 Ford Expedition Extended or something. I mean thats way too much for that SUV. But I mean its whatever. I just know I would never do some sh*t like that. Then, i was looking the other day, found the SAME DAMN TRUCK, same year model and everything but had a lot more extra for 10k less than what my moms paying for her truck. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? lol
 07-27-2008, 02:22 AM         #34
thug_lyfe_05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RnBsupastar09 said:
okay because every 6 months seems like its better that way. LOL. i guess Ima have to go with that.

and yeah I really want a luxury car. I was on the internet and it said that 2006 Cadillac CTS is one of the cheapest cars to insure. ODD but okay. Which is good for me because the cheaper the better. And I mean, If i cant get that car then I guess Ima get the Maxima, Fusion, or maybe a Lexus (all in RED or Maroon)
you probably wont be able to find the maxima you saw in the pic for the price your askin. you might be able to find a used CTS for 16k, but im not sure though. you can definitely get a nice lexus for 16k. and the fusion is not bad, but it isnt luxury. so idk if you might regret it.

OH AND, MAKE SURE YOU TEST DRIVE THE CARS BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR DECISION.
 07-27-2008, 02:24 AM         #35
thug_lyfe_05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RnBsupastar09 said:
sh*t my moms Expedition is a 2003 USED and she pays over 400 a month. I'm like WHAT THE fu*k IS THAT sh*t? I would never do that. If that's the case you can get a brand new 2008-2009 Ford Expedition Extended or something. I mean thats way too much for that SUV. But I mean its whatever. I just know I would never do some sh*t like that. Then, i was looking the other day, found the SAME DAMN TRUCK, same year model and everything but had a lot more extra for 10k less than what my moms paying for her truck. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? lol
yah youll see some weird a.ss sh*t out there when it comes to cars. ive seen a couple of people claim their acuras were rear wheel drive (what do you expect from ebay) when the only RWD acura ever made was the NSX .

im going to sleep now, but tomorrow ill have some time to research a little for you and let you know whats the deal.
 9 years ago '08        #36
RnBsupastar09  OP
space
space
space
 thug_lyfe_05 said:
yah youll see some weird a.ss sh*t out there when it comes to cars. ive seen a couple of people claim their acuras were rear wheel drive (what do you expect from ebay) when the only RWD acura ever made was the NSX .

im going to sleep now, but tomorrow ill have some time to research a little for you and let you know whats the deal.
I was looking at the Maximas earlier and I saw a silver one around town for 17k. not bad but whatever though. I also saw the CTS for same price. THe cheapest car seen was the Fusion of course. lol ima do some research.

I feel you on that sleep thing. Jus hit me up when you get back on with some information though. Much luv cuz. I preciate it.
 9 years ago '04        #37
mims820 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 180 180
Im 3 weeks shy of my 21st, live in NY and drive a 2004 Audi TT Quattro 3.2l. My insurance is $300 month. itll go lower once i take my driving courses. Look in to Esurance. Thats who I have.
 9 years ago '08        #38
RnBsupastar09  OP
space
space
space
 mims820 said:
Im 3 weeks shy of my 21st, live in NY and drive a 2004 Audi TT Quattro 3.2l. My insurance is $300 month. itll go lower once i take my driving courses. Look in to Esurance. Thats who I have.
damn 300 for an Audi insurance? damn esurance.
 07-27-2008, 04:13 PM         #39
thug_lyfe_05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well from what ive researched:

-a practically new (2007-2008) the fusion runs from 13-16k almost fully loaded.

-the maximas fully loaded will run you from 15-20k.

-the CTSs run from 18-30k.

-the lexus IS runs from 13k-25k. depending on the year. starting with 2003 and up.

thats what ive discovered. as for insurance, you will have to do that cuz i dont have your information.

but i would personally choose either the maxima or the lexus out of the 2. however, you should choose what you like the most. and make sure you test drive all the cars first.
 07-27-2008, 04:58 PM         #40
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RnBsupastar09 said:
damn 300 for an Audi insurance? damn esurance.
blah blah blah for 2 pages about what u want and all this xtra sh*t

first of all how can u even b thinkin about buying a fusion...and then someone comes along and says look at this maxima and then all the sudden u want a maxima now. uve never seen a maxima before? and the grill on that maxima is uglier than a ford fusion itself. either way u sound lame as hell.........just get whatever the fu*k YOU want to get. if u have enough money to get the CTS then y in the world would a ford fusion even be in your radar while ur car shoppin???? doesnt make sense....stop babbling and make a thread once u buy a car so u can actully have something to talk about
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago