Ford Fusion--->> HOT CAR!!

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
61 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
111 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #1
6269 pageviews
46 comments

RnBsupastar09 
space
space
space
$744 | Props total: 0 0
Ford Fusion--->> HOT CAR!!

Okay so i'm about to get my First car. I'm in the 11th grade now. So, I really want this car because I honestly think it's mad DOPE!! They run between 10900 and 15000 (the 2006-2007 version). Tell me what you guys think about it. OPINIONS or n e thing else because I really wanna know before I go and get the car

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

46 comments for "Ford Fusion--->> HOT CAR!!"

07-26-2008, 07:08 PM         #2
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YUCK.......

u in the 11th grade and u wanna drive this old man car around!?!?
 07-26-2008, 08:10 PM         #3
DuttyRocc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get it if u want it
 9 years ago '06        #4
I hug the strip 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,099 | Props total: 434 434
nah son car is wack
but do u

u gonns pay for it or ur parents
 9 years ago '06        #5
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4831 4831
what makes that sh*t a old man car

sh*t is nice dude

if u like it then do u
 07-26-2008, 08:53 PM         #6
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Id rather push this instead

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #7
RnBsupastar09  OP
space
space
space
 MVN said:
Id rather push this instead

[pic - click to view]

is this a maxima? that is HOT yo!!! and a Fusion aint an old mans car. Personally, I dont like n e other cars out right now but the Fusion. Its just hot. Nothing like it.
 07-26-2008, 09:40 PM         #8
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^yeah its a MAX

and the Fusion is still wak.......nothin nice about it
 9 years ago '08        #9
RnBsupastar09  OP
space
space
space
 MVN said:
^^yeah its a MAX

and the Fusion is still wak.......nothin nice about it
Yo man foreal though. The fusion is hot, but you got me interested in getting a maxima. I want my car to be either red or black and that maxima that you showed up there is blowing my mind. I never though about getting a maxima but now its at the top of my list yo. foreal.
 9 years ago '04        #10
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5711 5711
for $10-15K i'd get me a used gs300 or 5 series.
 07-26-2008, 11:25 PM         #11
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k yeah man, Maxima>>>>>>>FORD

and another option u might wanna keep open is the 03-05 Accord

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #12
RnBsupastar09  OP
space
space
space
 MVN said:
fu*k yeah man, Maxima>>>>>>>FORD

and another option u might wanna keep open is the 03-05 Accord

[pic - click to view]

he he hell no. I hate honda's yo foreal. LoL.

Okay heres the thing. My cousin has a FOrd Fusion *main reason i want one* but i realize that *hey I can get something WAY better* so my first option was getting a cadillac cts *hella hot car*

[pic - click to view]

now yall can't say that this car ain't hot man. I mean dis sh*t is banging from front to back. So like I'm either wanting a Cadillac CTS, Ford Fusion, Nissan Maxima, Chevy Trailblazer, Ford Explorer, Chevy Impala, or BMW!
 07-27-2008, 01:14 AM         #13
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^now thats more like it

I love the CTS
 9 years ago '08        #14
RnBsupastar09  OP
space
space
space
 MVN said:
^^^now thats more like it

I love the CTS
I have a MAJOR, and I mean MAJOR question. Okay....

So if I was to get the Cadillac Cts would my insurance be EXPENSIVE being that I'm still a teen? I would be under my parents insurance, and they say that if i take drivers ed, make good grades, and keep a good driving record the insurance wont be as high as it normally would.

How much does insurance usually cost teens? How much does it usually cost if you have a Cadillac or a Maxima for a regular person?
 07-27-2008, 01:24 AM         #15
thug_lyfe_05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the fusion is a decent starting car. and the CTS is hot no doubt. but i would never waste money on an american car (excluding muscle and exotics) because they are garbage in my opinion. others might feel differently about that but thats their opinion. ive seen too many problems with new american cars. (example, my friend leased a 2008 sebring (chrysler) and his transmission is already fu*ked up; my mom owns a 2007 jeep grand cherokee and it has electrical problems, etc...)

thats why i own an acura. but you should probably post the price range of what your looking for. and what body type (sedan, coupe, convertible) if you want us to suggest cars for you. if you just posted this just to express your love for the fusion, then my bad.

but on the real though, since your still a junior, i would suggest searching for cars with the best safety features.
 07-27-2008, 01:28 AM         #16
thug_lyfe_05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RnBsupastar09 said:
I have a MAJOR, and I mean MAJOR question. Okay....

So if I was to get the Cadillac Cts would my insurance be EXPENSIVE being that I'm still a teen? I would be under my parents insurance, and they say that if i take drivers ed, make good grades, and keep a good driving record the insurance wont be as high as it normally would.

How much does insurance usually cost teens? How much does it usually cost if you have a Cadillac or a Maxima for a regular person?
you will be r*ped up the a.ss by insurance regardless of what you take and how you do in school. those 2 things are just minor savings. if your parents put you as the primary driver of the car, expect no less than 300 dollars a month insurance on the CTS. and thats being generous. unless you know a real good insurance company, all the usual ones are ripoffs when it comes to us teenagers.

im about to turn 20 and they wanna charge me 600 dollars a month for my acura tl.
 9 years ago '04        #17
OpeeFaSho 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 2 2
 RnBsupastar09 said:

i'm up under my parents insurance and i pay $400 every 6 months on my montero, i was going to get a bmw last year but my insurance would of went up to $1000 every 6 months

and im only 19
 9 years ago '08        #18
RnBsupastar09  OP
space
space
space
 thug_lyfe_05 said:
you will be r*ped up the a.ss by insurance regardless of what you take and how you do in school. those 2 things are just minor savings. if your parents put you as the primary driver of the car, expect no less than 300 dollars a month insurance on the CTS. and thats being generous. unless you know a real good insurance company, all the usual ones are ripoffs when it comes to us teenagers.

im about to turn 20 and they wanna charge me 600 dollars a month for my acura tl.
well okay. my moms wants me to have her OLD car (1996 burgundy camaro). I'm NOT a fan. You just don't know! I've hated that car ever since I was in kindergarten. Seriously, so i told her I really don't want it but I would drive it until I got my own car (which I plan on having SOON).

And yeah I know its not going to be cheap for insurance. THey said that its cheaper when parents put their teen under their insurance rather than having you own personal insurance. I really want a NICE LOOKIN s3xY a.ss car but I don't want high a.ss insurance though.

And what is considered an AMERICAN car? I've heard that the other cars *non american cars* have WAYYY more problems than an american car. My moms is driving an Expedition now and we've had it for about 2 years and the windows *power windows* are starting to not work which is CRAZY!!! LoL. But its only the windows on the driver side. THen the camaro, it is always crazy. Always needing shocks or whatever.

The only car I know that never messes up is Honda's, Impala's and thats it.
 9 years ago '08        #19
RnBsupastar09  OP
space
space
space
THIS sh*t IS MADDDD UGLY YO. I WOULD NEVER GET THIS.

[pic - click to view]

MY GOD-MOTHER HAS THIS CAR AND I REALLY HATE IT. ITS REALLY BORING AND NOTHING EXCITING ABOUT THIS CAR. I'm really big on luxury cars. That's my thing.

[pic - click to view]

07-27-2008, 01:48 AM         #20
thug_lyfe_05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OpeeFaSho said:
i'm up under my parents insurance and i pay $400 every 6 months on my montero, i was going to get a bmw last year but my insurance would of went up to $1000 every 6 months

and im only 19
:wow: well it depends on what year the cars you stated are and how much they are worth. but thats still real cheap. what insurance company do you have?

i was quoted from 480-600 dollars a month on my own name, not under my parents. but right now im under my parents with a 40k car.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
115 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy