Step-Brothers = Comedy of the Year

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,757 | Props total: 4238 4238
[QUOTE=CoDe;12356915]"ok scenario what if i come out the shower looking all good she's already had the old horse now she wants the young calf, i got the chest pubes look good and the ball fro and she comes and grabs my Wenis SHUTDAfu*kUP!?"[/QUOTE]

when he said that i fell out! lol tha dad was funny as hell. i wanted to be a dinasaur
 9 years ago '07        #42
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3231 3231
this was the funniest movie ive seen in a while but did anyone see the R rated trailer for Tropic Thunder and Pinnapple Express? both look great.
 07-28-2008, 12:34 PM         #43
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Manny05 said:
am i the only one who thinks "forgetting sarah marshall" was not that funny...
i saw it like 2 weeks ago and it was alright...i wouldnt consider it best comedy of the year..i mean i though get smart was funnier..
yes you are. forgetting sarah marshall was the best comedy of the year until step brothers, now i think its an almost dead even tie. both were fu*king awesome.
 07-28-2008, 01:48 PM         #44
TopDog23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
movie was funny as hell!!! its gonna be hard to top!!!
 9 years ago '07        #45
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 UnFaZeD said:
just wait till you watch Pineapple Express and you will change this thread title :)

and I also think Tropic Thunder was just as funny, if not funnier, than Step Brothers.
i tried to tell em... but he'll be biased when they come out im sure ... im just playing but like i said ppl need to hold judgement until those two movies come out... other than the ppl that went to advance screenings ...
 07-28-2008, 03:06 PM         #46
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just like i have texas hate for

neither have had any advance screenings. im 10000000000000000000% positive they haven't. so if anyone tries to say they have seen either trpic thunder or pineapple express, its a bold face lie.
 9 years ago '07        #47
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 tru_overdose said:
just like i have texas hate for

neither have had any advance screenings. im 10000000000000000000% positive they haven't. so if anyone tries to say they have seen either trpic thunder or pineapple express, its a bold face lie.
are you stupid? ... ...

i know you really dont want to get owned... do you? ... theyve been having screenings since the end of spring... and word of mouth screenings been showing since the beginning of june

Last edited by TH35; 07-28-2008 at 03:51 PM..
 07-28-2008, 03:59 PM         #48
lightysilo18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MysticSSJosh said:
i keep looking for a soundtrack, keeps saying itunes only place that has it. was reading that they didnt "release" a retail soundtrack, but someone on the net has a list of the songs out. cant seem to find it.

i liked this movie alot. and i agree storywise it didnt shine, but i have to agree with everyone when it came to so many quotables.

did anyone see the hugalo pizza box in the back of the room?
yeah i saw the pizza box. talladega nights :applause:
 07-28-2008, 04:01 PM         #49
lightysilo18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
How anyone can say Tropic Thunder is going to be remotely funny / worth seeing is beyond me? That sh*t looks like it has a funny cast, but no funny quotes or moments.
how can you tell nobodys seen it yet
 9 years ago '07        #50
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 lightysilo18 said:
how can you tell nobodys seen it yet
there have been numerous amounts of advance screenings... stepbrothers had advance screenings... some ppl just dont look into em because you have to wait in line and ppl are already camped out there to see em... and if anyone would like to go to advance screenings go to filmmetro.com... they let you know where they are and if they are word of mouth which are open screenings to the public or promotional which are for critics... etc..

Last edited by TH35; 07-28-2008 at 04:24 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #51
TrackMagic 
space
space
$3,928 | Props total: 0 0
Brennans bros friend:"theres something about your face.. it makes me sick.. ive been wanting to punch you...
 07-28-2008, 06:11 PM         #52
waruszdm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
excellent movie
 07-29-2008, 07:06 AM         #53
mystery3001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the trailer had me in crackin
 9 years ago '06        #54
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
:applause::applause::applause:This movie was the fu*king funniest film ive seen since last summers greatness Superbad. Im glad to see Ferrell back to being a comic genius and John C reily really impressed me he might have even been funnier than Ferrell in this movie. Comedy of the year easily.
 9 years ago '04        #55
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
this movie showed the rising of John c Reiley and the decline of Will Ferrell.
 9 years ago '08        #56
shush456 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 58 58
 1MikE said:
i just came form seein it. OMG i was dyin. it had so many quotables, i cant remember them...

that n*gga t-bagged the fu*kin drumb set
WORD SON THAT WAS STR8 DISREPECT, WHEN HE SAID HE WAS GOIN TO DO IT I THOUGHT HE WAS JOKIN BUT WILL FERRELL HAD HIS NUTS ON THAT sh*t AND HE WAS RUBBIN IT IN LOL (NO HOMO)
 9 years ago '08        #57
shush456 
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 58 58
 thehogue... said:
if you like action then yea it will be... its an action comedy and it gets really violent and bloody... and it actually has a plot and will have quotes for days... stepbrothers is good dont get me wrong... i really think the funniest movie of the year will be tropic thunder ----> pinneapple express----> stepbrothers...

STEP BROTHERS >>>>> THAN ANY OTHER COMEDY THIS YEAR, INCLUDING PINEAPPLE EXPRESS.

I THINK IF THEY HAD THE WHOLE CAST OF SUPER BAD THAN PINEAPPLE COULD ROCK BUT NAH SON THEY AINT GOT sh*t ON 40 YRS THAT LIVE WITH THEIR PARENTS
 08-03-2008, 09:41 AM         #58
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
:applause::applause::applause:This movie was the fu*king funniest film ive seen since last summers greatness Superbad. Im glad to see Ferrell back to being a comic genius and John C reily really impressed me he might have even been funnier than Ferrell in this movie. Comedy of the year easily.
Check out "Criminal" John C Reilly is funny as sh*t in that movie.
 9 years ago '04        #59
Tbucs125 
space
space
$321 | Props total: 0 0
You obviously did not get to the movie in time to see the previews because if you had then you would know the comedy of the year comes out August 8th. Pineapple Express is by far funnier then step brothers. i got the chance to see an advanced screening and it was the so far the comedy of the year.
 9 years ago '07        #60
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,382 | Props total: 1054 1054
lol when the n*ggas was putting together the bunk bed and was singingthis is how we do it by montel jordan,

or when ferrel said i got dog s h i t in stomach and you drop this sh*t on me, no plot atall but funny
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy