Jul 25 - Bill O'Rilley "Ethers" Nas

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '04        #141
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
i'ma kick this to the top so people see this.
 9 years ago '06        #142
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,904 | Props total: 7568 7568
 Hardkore said:
lmao. i side with bill in this argument because everything bill is saying right.

- nas' album sold half of what his previous album sold in the first week.

- nas does talk about shooting guns and k!lling people in his rhymes. you want to know the difference between nas talking about shooting guns and arnold schawrzenegger shooting guns on a big screen?

NAS WRITES HIS OWN LYRICS AND DECIDES WHAT TO SPIT. ARNOLD IS PAID TO ACT OUT A CERTAIN CHARACTER. OH, AND MOVIES HAVE RATINGS. ALBUMS DO, TOO, BUT IT IS MUCH EASIER FOR A KID TO BUY THE DIRTY VERSION OF A CD THAN FOR A KID TO SNEAK INTO THE MOVIES AND SEE A RATED R MOVIE.

now, once again, rappers DECIDE on what they want their fans to hear. if a rapper is saying, "i shoot n*ggas", "i fu*k bi*ches", "i'll rob yo a.ss", "i'll k!ll you", then he is painting a really bad picture. if the rappers come out and say, "hey, it's all entertainment. we don't mean anything we say, just like actors" then that's a different story.

but...rappers don't do that. they stick by their lyrics, no matter how bad they are, and i don't blame them. i'm just letting you know that they are painting a negative picture for the 'hood. it's much more different to say, "i seen this n*gga get shot" than to say, "i shot a bunch of n*ggas".

if you don't see where i'm coming from, then you are just blocking yourself from being open-minded and seeing my side of the argument. i'll support nas 9 times out of 10 over bill o'reilly, but nas could not possibly win an argument about rap lyrics against bill.

i swear...some of y'all surprise me every day.

IN THIS ARGUMENT, NAS LOST.
I know you dont think Arnold had no choice but to k!ll people in the terminator, he could have turned down the role.

So your argument is that every "gangster rapper" or rapper with violent lyrics should go to jail because unlike screen writters & book authors, rappers live thier lyrics?

You aren't that dumb.
People aren't that dumb.
No rapper has 100's of bodies under their belt.
Stop letting Orielly gas you up.
Rappers are story tellers who sell songs for money just like book authors who tell stories for money, or a screenwritter who sells stories for money.
Rappers are not "gang bangers"

50cent probably k!lled a thousand people between all of his mixtapes and albums. 50 cent isn't in jail because its entertainment.

The Terminator k!lled hundreds of people on screen. Arnold isn't in jail because it was entertainment and not real.

Arnold k!lls people on movie screens its all entertainment. Arnold did not have to play a psyco serial k!ller in the movie Terminator, he choose to do that just like rappers choose what they want to rap about. Neither are real.

Curtis Jackson is paid to play 50cent

Shawn Carter is paid to play Jay Z

Arnold was paid to play the Terminator

Quintin Tarentino was paid to write Reservoir Dogs

Martin Scorcesse was paid to direct Good Fellas

Nas was paid to make all of his albums.

You obviously don't get hip hop. the artist are telling stories not relaying actual events as a news reporter would.

Rick Ross was a C.O. in prison not a Coke Lord, but he can write movies, books or even songs about the subject matter because its America and we have freedom of speech.

Nas writing violent rhymes is no different than A screen writter writing violent movies, an author writing violent books, or an actor portraying a violent character.

Negative stuff happens in the "hood" all the time. Thats a fact. The "hood" is were alot of the people from the hood draw their creativity from.

So having the #1 album in the country is a flop? Get the fukk out of here. That album is not even commercial and its #1. G-Units TOS was as commercial as it gets and it was not #1 thats a flop.

Just because you side with Backwards Bill doesn't mean you or him is right, thats just your opinion which you are entitled to and I could give a fukk less about it.

Biggie Smalls "I got a story to tell" great song about Biggie fukking a New York knicks players wife. Did Big fu*k an NBA players wife in real life and when said player caught BIg in his bedroom with his wife did Big really act like he was robbing them to get out of the situation? NO. Its entertainment.

Nas "Undying Love" great song. Did Nas really k!ll himself at the end of the song? NO. Its entertainment.

The list goes on.

Rappers are great story tellers most of whom come from lower class backgrounds. They relay thier stories in song format as opposed to writting screenplays or books.

Last edited by Kingme; 07-29-2008 at 03:39 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
258 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
25 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
29 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
46 comments
19 hours ago