Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,544 | Props total: 30761 30761
after hearing nas 4 the last 10 years i would say this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black
 9 years ago '05        #122
danlandskl 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,036 | Props total: 450 450
I hope I'm not a racist for pointing that out! Lol... Ether!
 07-28-2008, 08:57 AM         #123
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they are in it together....nas to get more album sales and reily to get better ratings this sh*t is faker than WWE..only diff is WWE got t*tties every now and then
 07-28-2008, 12:54 PM         #124
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRAZZ said:
that wasn't ether...that was facts...jayz no longer goes plat in a week, so are his fans ethering him?
jay-z has never ever went platinum in the first week....not even close.

Nas lost.
 07-28-2008, 01:17 PM         #125
choclit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Two years ago his last album sold 355,000 copies his first week and this time only 187,000 copies. Not good. I hope Im not a racist for pointing that out.
50 even got Bill paying attention to the sales now

When will u BX f*ggets learn, Nas dont give a fu*k bout record sales, thats the sh*t hes talking bout whats wrong wit hip hop now...

Joe Budden "Who?"

9 years ago '06        #126
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 450 450
Mr. Furley has nothin' on Nas, tell dude to go retire and stop worrying about black people bekuzz we don't give a fiduck about him
 07-28-2008, 04:09 PM         #127
westcoasta04  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a flop but yet it is at the top of the charts....hmmm
 9 years ago '08        #128
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159

[pic - click to view]

07-28-2008, 04:29 PM         #129
dahurricaneg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cracker
 07-28-2008, 04:31 PM         #130
MrDan71  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
So Arnold Scwartzanegger(sp?) can k!ll everybody in his movies and become the Gov of Cali but if Nas or any other rapper talks about k!lling they are encouraging people in the "hood to do wrong"? Get the fu*k out of here with that bullsh*t, grow up. Its all entertainment.

All Arnold does is k!ll in his movies, shoot guns, and throw grenades, but Nas is more violent because he rhymes about stuff that goes over most peoples heads. You can't be serious.

You're a fu*kin idiot if you side with Bill O'reilly. Reguardless of Nas or why you hate him. Fox is wrong. "Terrorist Fist Jabs" "Baby Mamas" and "Kool Aid" Jokes. I guess yall don't care about that kinda sick sh*t.
You are comparing someone who acts from a script to someone who 'raps' about his environment? First, I would GUESS Nas writes his own lyrics. If not he's a little bi*ch to start off with. But you CANNOT compare the two media, its apples and oranges. That would be you that would need to grow up.

However, I DO agree with you about Fox News. I don't know how they can still call that news while keeping a straight face. They glorify racism and terrorism and think its fine journalism. You just have to make a decent argument. You can't talk about Nas rapping about shooing people in his 'hood and compare it to someone who generally plays a protector, I have never seen Arnold play a gang banger. Get your facts correct.
 07-28-2008, 04:33 PM         #131
dahurricaneg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ get a job
 9 years ago '08        #132
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
 MrDan71 said:
You are comparing someone who acts from a script to someone who 'raps' about his environment? First, I would GUESS Nas writes his own lyrics. If not he's a little bi*ch to start off with. But you CANNOT compare the two media, its apples and oranges. That would be you that would need to grow up.

However, I DO agree with you about Fox News. I don't know how they can still call that news while keeping a straight face. They glorify racism and terrorism and think its fine journalism. You just have to make a decent argument. You can't talk about Nas rapping about shooing people in his 'hood and compare it to someone who generally plays a protector, I have never seen Arnold play a gang banger. Get your facts correct.
Terminator 1

plus he fu*king admitted to groping bi*ches back in the day..his movie had senseless k!lling out the a.ss..u are just a nas hater
 9 years ago '04        #133
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 708 708
Bill just owned him... lol .. Album does suck Balls!!!
 9 years ago '06        #134
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,910 | Props total: 7607 7607
 MrDan71 said:

I refuse to believe you are stupid ennough to think that rappers really live thier rhymes I bet you really think Jay Z was like a real life Nicky Barnes in Brooklyn I bet uyou think eminem really k!lled his wife

You don't believe everything that every rapper writes about do you?

And you can very well compare the 2 because they are both entertainment. When rappers rap about their environment its to set the landscape for their ryhmes. Eminem Trailer Parks, Nas Project buildings. The rhymes they spit are made up stories that take place in those environments.

Terminator took place in LA, California. The terminator went thru a phone book k!lling all Sarah Conners.

NWA's song "Gangster, Gangster" took place in Compton California. The song followed around a group a fellas from Compton through a day of causing trouble.

Both stories are fictional. O'shea Jackson and Arnold Schwartzinegger (sp?) never really k!lled anyone. They both were acting as k!llers from California.

The Terminator was Science Fiction, the song "Gangster, Gangster" is Urban Fiction. Both the Terminator, and "Gangster, Gangster" are violent and are made for entertainment.

Stephen King writes about k!lling people and some aspects of his stories (just like Nas, Jay Z, Emenem, lil Wayne, Solja Boy, 2pac, 50cent, Slcik Rick, Kanye, etc.) are based off of his life.

And

By the way In the Terminator Arnold played a cyborg serial k!ller who was 10 times worse than any "gangbanger". Some say the kids from columbine were inspired by Arnold as the Terminator and Neo from the matrix.

Nas writes his own rhymes just like Steve King writes his own books and Quintin Tarrintino writes his own movies. I guess Nas shoulda wrote books or screenplays instead of rhymes?

Last edited by Kingme; 07-28-2008 at 05:56 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #135
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
Thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^
 07-28-2008, 07:16 PM         #136
morenaso  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He has Nas confused with other rappers. Nas didnt use the n word alot until his new album. His new album uses the n word to show how ignorant people see blacks.....
 07-28-2008, 07:42 PM         #137
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what NAs sold his first week is good considering the way album sales are going now....so what bill says has no sense to it.....
 9 years ago '07        #138
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16064 16064
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Nas needs f*g**t gimmicks now to sell records.....

AND IT STILL DOESNT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RECESSION AUG 19 2008!!!!!!!!

JEEZY >>>>>> NASIR
wait how many did jeezy sell?? come on sellin out by leavin things in the past between him and jay.. nah thats called respect. Can't always hate somebody. Jeezy needs anotha 5-10 yrs to compare sun.. but I aint hatin to each they own
 9 years ago '04        #139
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 Kingme said:
So Arnold Scwartzanegger(sp?) can k!ll everybody in his movies and become the Gov of Cali but if Nas or any other rapper talks about k!lling they are encouraging people in the "hood to do wrong"? Get the fu*k out of here with that bullsh*t, grow up. Its all entertainment.

All Arnold does is k!ll in his movies, shoot guns, and throw grenades, but Nas is more violent because he rhymes about stuff that goes over most peoples heads. You can't be serious.

You're a fu*kin idiot if you side with Bill O'reilly. Reguardless of Nas or why you hate him. Fox is wrong. "Terrorist Fist Jabs" "Baby Mamas" and "Kool Aid" Jokes. I guess yall don't care about that kinda sick sh*t.
lmao. i side with bill in this argument because everything bill is saying right.

- nas' album sold half of what his previous album sold in the first week.

- nas does talk about shooting guns and k!lling people in his rhymes. you want to know the difference between nas talking about shooting guns and arnold schawrzenegger shooting guns on a big screen?

NAS WRITES HIS OWN LYRICS AND DECIDES WHAT TO SPIT. ARNOLD IS PAID TO ACT OUT A CERTAIN CHARACTER. OH, AND MOVIES HAVE RATINGS. ALBUMS DO, TOO, BUT IT IS MUCH EASIER FOR A KID TO BUY THE DIRTY VERSION OF A CD THAN FOR A KID TO SNEAK INTO THE MOVIES AND SEE A RATED R MOVIE.

now, once again, rappers DECIDE on what they want their fans to hear. if a rapper is saying, "i shoot n*ggas", "i fu*k bi*ches", "i'll rob yo a.ss", "i'll k!ll you", then he is painting a really bad picture. if the rappers come out and say, "hey, it's all entertainment. we don't mean anything we say, just like actors" then that's a different story.

but...rappers don't do that. they stick by their lyrics, no matter how bad they are, and i don't blame them. i'm just letting you know that they are painting a negative picture for the 'hood. it's much more different to say, "i seen this n*gga get shot" than to say, "i shot a bunch of n*ggas".

if you don't see where i'm coming from, then you are just blocking yourself from being open-minded and seeing my side of the argument. i'll support nas 9 times out of 10 over bill o'reilly, but nas could not possibly win an argument about rap lyrics against bill.

i swear...some of y'all surprise me every day.

IN THIS ARGUMENT, NAS LOST.
 07-29-2008, 03:17 PM         #140
jay da 5-9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 morenaso said:
He has Nas confused with other rappers. Nas didnt use the n word alot until his new album. His new album uses the n word to show how ignorant people see blacks.....
you're joking, right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish