most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #81
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
luda06 supporting a man who's racist against his race?

true definition of a bi*ch

man i can tell u were probably raised with ur pops telling u to look up to the white man and hope to one day be as great as him..uncle ruckus a.ss f*g**t
 9 years ago '04        #82
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 thehogue... said:
nas never called himself a saint soo.... ... and if nas is a hypocrite bill o'reilly is worse... bill stays losing... its funny how quick we contradict ourselves if bill ethered nas then LUDA06 what id bill do to ludacris when he got him kicked off his pepsi contract... ?!
he made a thread called "Bill O'Reilly 'cans' Ludacris"
 9 years ago '07        #83
Santana 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
 AlLsEEing EyE said:
are you stupid?! YES!
You had to be looking in a mirror as you said that everything dude said was on point whether anyone here wants to admit it or not, now let's see if Nas can address a relevant issue that doesn't come only when he has an album coming out
 9 years ago '06        #84
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
dayammnnn now even news commentaters ethering nas
dude fell off hard
 9 years ago '07        #85
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
why the jhell would bill oriley would talk about album sales unless someone told him to say that. his research team looks up sh*t, tell him what to say and he says it.

quoting album sales makes bill look plain stupid like always
 9 years ago '04        #86
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 C19932 said:
first of all let me say im a chinese dude whos on neither side

its hard for members of hiphop culture to unite when outsiders attack us because some of us actually realize there IS negativity in hip hop. Yes sly fox was a good song and it makes some valid points, but can they cover up sh*t like murder, guns, 'killing whoever that fu*ks with me' attitude in his other songs? no. these are the sh*ts in hip hop that nobody can defend. Asking us to unite against bill o'reilly is like asking us to ignore that aspect of hip hop because bill is actually RIGHT when he addresses the violent lyrical content of Nas's songs. and o'reilly isnt the right one either hes a well known racist judging blacks on images and thats y im taking neither side. both sides have their flaws

now some of you might bring up that "why are they targeting hiphop when theres violence and sh*t in movies too" Because they convey different messages. Movies are known to be fake and everybody knows that; filmmakers do not try to convince people to think what happens in a movie is true. on the other hand gangster rappers want people to think their lyrics reflect their lifestyle, they are telling the world that they truthfully live up to what they say in a rap song-dealing drugs, k!lling mother fu*kers, fu*king bi*ches - and that is what they do to get rich. one is KNOWN to be fake and only for entertainment, the other wants people to believe its REAL.

i dont expect people to agree with me since this is a hip hop forum. feel free to reply to agree/disagree.

You dont sound like you enjoy hiphop at all fam. Maybe you need 2 be honest and truly understand that its purest form hiphop is little more then street poetry reflective of life in urban cties.. In which recide pimps, playaz, hustlaz, who found ways 2 escape that life. I think the real reason people cant unite in hiphop is because there are people who listen to music that comes from a culture they can't truly understand. You down talk hiphop and then say you support it. How is that support and Im not even going to go into your nationality because that would be steroetypical way for me to debate with you. But i can say as a blackman raised in Miami and oakland who is educated yet has lived in the environment that most hiphop artists speak about I can relate 2 and understand their struggle. I dont pop shyt ABOUT BILL O' REILLY YET EVERYTIME I TURN ON MY COMPUTER 2 CHECK OUT THE NEWS I READ ABOUT SOME O' REILLY LOOKING CAT sh*tTING ON A BROTHER WHO LOOKS LIKE Me. (forgive the cap locks.unintentional.)

Maybe im just different but when i goto an art gallery and see artwork i look from my perspective then try to understand the perspective of the artist... I gues its asking to much to a.ssume other people can do the same because thats what hiphop culture is supposed 2 really be about. Above anything else the art. Nothing else and as an artist you create anything you want to and tal about anything you want 2 because you're expressing yourself.
So if you cats are expressing yourself through being haters Im a say peace 2 you kid and enjoy your place in the culture one.
 9 years ago '05        #87
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
a bomb a disater a catastrophy...lol fu*k you bill oreilly you f*g**t....hes racist as fu*k and im white...
 9 years ago '08        #88
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
How can Nas lose to BIll o'Reily

Dude says ridicoulously inaccurate sh*t all the fukking time just to make his opponents looks bad...

U n*ggas is just Haters
 07-25-2008, 10:44 PM         #89
RUG-RAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas new album is a classic... and i fu*kin hate bill o

but this sh*t was funny i cant lie

the video part is funnier then just reading the text... lmao...
 9 years ago '04        #90
young_emay 
space
space
$553 | Props total: 3 3
"pinhead"
 9 years ago '05        #91
KingCapo 
space
space
space
$2,792 | Props total: 94 94
shawn hannity is the biggest fu*king racist prick on television/radio, dude makes don imus look like martin luther king jr

We'll do it live! fu*k it...We'll do it LIVE!
fu*kING THING...SUCKS!
 9 years ago '04        #92
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
yup....Nas lost again...
 9 years ago '06        #93
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 Storchaveli said:
You sure?

O'Rilley invented hating,on top of that,anyone that gets "ethered" by camron a.k.a. mr. pink should retire from life.
 9 years ago '08        #94
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
 x-milky said:
nas didn't get ethered...
propz
 07-26-2008, 01:07 AM         #95
AIshiitsonall  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he gotta stop talking sh*t bout NAS before Nas creates "Ether 2" and disses his old a.ss!
 07-26-2008, 01:56 AM         #96
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares about this
but i just gotta say its funny how bill o reilly gets away with being so blatantly racist
 9 years ago '06        #97
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
Motherfu*k Bill O'Rilley....

Yeah, I said it. FOX News is always under the suspicion on having closet racist on there working for them. Just because they're using Geraldo Rivera as a covered on the ethical standards is bullsh*t. Just because Nas said and made the outspoken truth why target him as a menace to society for white Amerikkka?

Makes me wanna listen to the zzzzzz Tape, and Untitled (zzzzzz Album) right now.
 07-26-2008, 02:34 AM         #98
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a Nas fan but what Bill said is LOL, no offence Nas
 9 years ago '06        #99
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,083 | Props total: 450 450
Nas is making his money on tours. He doesn't give a fiduck about record sales, he said that when he was in concert, he told the people in the audience to download the Cd. He had a nice catalogue of music. bill o'rilley has a nice catalogue of bullsh*t. He fu*ked up Ludas contract with pepsi, now he's signed to multi million dollar contracts, and he has a sick staff of investors. fu*k the haters!!!!!! Fox put that sh*t on themselves. fox is a Nazi organization and nas has the heart to say fiduck this fairytale lifestyle and deal with reality. I don't care about that nazi, child molesting, golden girl dating, mad bob hope, price is right dressing, wrinkled up up, mr. ferley / Mr. drumman on n*ggaz, peanut face with raisin skin racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Dj Virus; 07-26-2008 at 03:51 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #100
bobbydigital 
space
space
space
$46 | Props total: 0 0
Just saw Nas last night in New Haven, CT and he ripped O'Reily and Fox News, all night long. F* the radio! F* G-Unit and Ringtone Rap!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy