Jul 25 - Bill O'Rilley "Ethers" Nas

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2008, 07:01 PM         #61
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KazzMatiK said:

im at work n*gga.. we aint got speakers in this bi*ch...

imma hav to listen to ur song som other tyme.............................................. .................................................. ........(never)

dnt make me ether u young boi

it aint my song, its the song of some other bx cat and when u listen to it ur ears will explode.... so listen to it

u better shut yo trap b4 I make a hit'emup pt 2 on yo a.ss...

Last edited by AlexG1989; 07-25-2008 at 07:03 PM..
 07-25-2008, 07:02 PM         #62
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
, I would say immortal technique but

for this statement i retract my insults... lol... i respect tha technique
 07-25-2008, 07:03 PM         #63
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
it aint my song, its the song of some other bx cat and when u listen to it ur ears will explode.... so listen to it

wow dude u jus proved my earlier point about being weird
 9 years ago '05        #64
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 AlexG1989 said:
50 cent???

maybe common would be better, I would say immortal technique but nobody would even know who the fu*k he is even though he's better than 99.9 percent of the rap game today... but immortal technique would SOONNNNNN THE fu*k OUT OF BILL O-RIELY, for sure
Common, Mos, or Talib would be my first choices
 07-25-2008, 07:04 PM         #65
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow dude u jus proved my earlier point about being weird
CARE TO SAY THAT TO MY FAAACE!!!??? this desert eagle says u wont
 9 years ago '04        #66
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
You people see the irony here.....

I fu*king fooled all of you ignorant buffoons....

Nasir Jones had a opinion against fox news and Bill O'Rilley bashed Nas for it......And now a majority of you bash Bill calling him racist and a jackass...

And i stated my opinion against nas, and all of you idiots jump on me and even going as far as calling me a ****.............

NOW WHAT MAKES YOU SO DIFFERENT FROM BILL O'REILLY (A RACIST AND JACKASS)...

no need for explanations just learn from you lesson....

NAS AND I >>>>>>>>>>>> BILL O'RILLEY AND BOXDEN

Last edited by Thepeoplerunnin; 07-25-2008 at 07:09 PM..
 07-25-2008, 07:08 PM         #67
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:

Nasir Jones had a opinion against fox news and Bill O'Rilley bashed Nas for it......And now a majority of you bash Bill calling him racist and a jackass...

And i stated my opinion against nas, and all of you idiots jump on me and even going as far as calling me a ****.............

:sleepy: thats that **** talk
 07-25-2008, 07:08 PM         #68
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you people see the irony here.....

Nasir jones had a opinion against fox news and bill o'rilley bashed nas for it......and now a majority of you bash bill calling him racist and a jackass...

Now what makes you so different from bill o'reilly (a racist and jackass)...

No need for explanations just learn from you lesson....
fuuuuuuuuck you
 07-25-2008, 07:13 PM         #69
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
fuuuuuuuuck you
ok i can bang wit this guy no homo
 9 years ago '04        #70
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
I bet most of you who are on here saying that Nas lost to O'reilly are probably under the age of 21. Matter of fact, you stupid a.ss n*ggas were sh*ttin in diapers when hip hop was at the top of its game. Go listen to ur Lil' wayne you bird a.ss n*ggas...

Last edited by QBKinG; 07-25-2008 at 07:36 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #71
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,213 | Props total: 3775 3775
I'm glad O'Reilly just stuck to the truth. Sometimes that in itself is damaging enough.

I'm also glad Nas stuck to the truth. People on the network did say some racially charged comments that were un-necessary and off color.

The title to this thread is un-true. Both media giants took their jabs in their forum - Nas via his "Sly Fox" track on the album and Bill on his "O'Reilly Factor". It's pretty clear neither destroyed each other, but truth be told, Nas could do with better album sales.

Whoever posted this title thread with this O'Reilly Ethers Nas sh*t needs a reality check. Don't skew the facts dude, keep it 100.
 9 years ago '04        #72
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,086 | Props total: 613 613
. I dont understand why all of you cats are bckering with each other. Bill O' reilly ethered NaS? Nas got +600 thousand petitions claiming that Fox News is racist. He made a video for slyfox that completely tells you his point of view... AND was on the colbert report which showed a couple of o' reilly's racist contraictions. So.... why are you hiphop fans at odds at each other? Its weird 2 read how much hatred there is in the post. I mean you really applaud o' reilly for mentioning Nas' album sales that have deteriorated just like 90% of the music industry? That's his ether? True I respect your point of view but on another note why is it so hard for members of hiphop culture 2 unite when outsiders attack us? No support fam straight up... I mean go back and read this thread its FULL of hatred not haters but hatred... fukkk wrong wyt you cats?

Emcee drops politically charged music you call it a gimmick, like political music is whats blasting on the radio. He makes commercial music you call him a sellout. He makes moves to expose some racism in our country you call him a uncle tom and start suggesting other people who not only WONT do it but cant. My question 2 you is... why even pay attention 2 NaS son? For any reason... Im not making threads about madonna.... why you making thrads about NaS?
 07-25-2008, 07:59 PM         #73
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Nas was smart he would just fu*king go away forever...
 07-25-2008, 08:02 PM         #74
AlLsEEing EyE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hardkore said:
am i the only person who thinks bill's statements were actual fact?

like...no matter how you look at it, nas does talk about shooting guns and other things that go on in the hood. no matter how much rappers want to say they are just "reporting the news in the 'hood", their lyrics paint a whole different picture.

a normal rap lyric from most well-known rappers is, "i'll shoot you with...", not, "i saw the man shoot somebody..."

so, no matter how much rappers want to deny that they are encouraging people in the 'hood to do wrong, they are encouraging people. lupe fiasco or talib kweli would be much more fit to argue against bill with their lyrics than nas would be.

i dunno. i doubt this will get looked at and everybody is going to automatically get on nas' side.
are you stupid?! YES!
 9 years ago '05        #75
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,665 | Props total: 2307 2307
fu*k bill o'rielly......old pus*y, in desperate need of, a.ss boy

07-25-2008, 08:25 PM         #76
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:

NAS AND I >>>>>>>>>>>> BILL O'RILLEY AND BOXDEN

1. You did it in a bi*ch like manner, state your opinion to the mirror.

2. That IS that **** talk, recognize.

3. Go sit in THE CORNER little n*gga.
 9 years ago '05        #77
C19932 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,791 | Props total: 78 78
 KidKingGoD said:
. I dont understand why all of you cats are bckering with each other. Bill O' reilly ethered NaS? Nas got +600 thousand petitions claiming that Fox News is racist. He made a video for slyfox that completely tells you his point of view... AND was on the colbert report which showed a couple of o' reilly's racist contraictions. So.... why are you hiphop fans at odds at each other? Its weird 2 read how much hatred there is in the post. I mean you really applaud o' reilly for mentioning Nas' album sales that have deteriorated just like 90% of the music industry? That's his ether? True I respect your point of view but on another note why is it so hard for members of hiphop culture 2 unite when outsiders attack us? No support fam straight up... I mean go back and read this thread its FULL of hatred not haters but hatred... fukkk wrong wyt you cats?

Emcee drops politically charged music you call it a gimmick, like political music is whats blasting on the radio. He makes commercial music you call him a sellout. He makes moves to expose some racism in our country you call him a uncle tom and start suggesting other people who not only WONT do it but cant. My question 2 you is... why even pay attention 2 NaS son? For any reason... Im not making threads about madonna.... why you making thrads about NaS?

first of all let me say im a chinese dude whos on neither side

its hard for members of hiphop culture to unite when outsiders attack us because some of us actually realize there IS negativity in hip hop. Yes sly fox was a good song and it makes some valid points, but can they cover up sh*t like murder, guns, 'killing whoever that fu*ks with me' attitude in his other songs? no. these are the sh*ts in hip hop that nobody can defend. Asking us to unite against bill o'reilly is like asking us to ignore that aspect of hip hop because bill is actually RIGHT when he addresses the violent lyrical content of Nas's songs. and o'reilly isnt the right one either hes a well known racist judging blacks on images and thats y im taking neither side. both sides have their flaws

now some of you might bring up that "why are they targeting hiphop when theres violence and sh*t in movies too" Because they convey different messages. Movies are known to be fake and everybody knows that; filmmakers do not try to convince people to think what happens in a movie is true. on the other hand gangster rappers want people to think their lyrics reflect their lifestyle, they are telling the world that they truthfully live up to what they say in a rap song-dealing drugs, k!lling mother fu*kers, fu*king bi*ches - and that is what they do to get rich. one is KNOWN to be fake and only for entertainment, the other wants people to believe its REAL.

i dont expect people to agree with me since this is a hip hop forum. feel free to reply to agree/disagree.

Last edited by C19932; 07-25-2008 at 08:54 PM..
 07-25-2008, 09:27 PM         #78
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its hard for members of hiphop culture to unite when outsiders attack us because some of us actually realize there IS negativity in hip hop. Yes sly fox was a good song and it makes some valid points, but can they cover up sh*t like murder, guns, 'killing whoever that fu*ks with me' attitude in his other songs? no. these are the sh*ts in hip hop that nobody can defend. Asking us to unite against bill o'reilly is like asking us to ignore that aspect of hip hop because bill is actually RIGHT when he addresses the violent lyrical content of Nas's songs. and o'reilly isnt the right one either hes a well known racist judging blacks on images and thats y im taking neither side. both sides have their flaws

now some of you might bring up that "why are they targeting hiphop when theres violence and sh*t in movies too" Because they convey different messages. Movies are known to be fake and everybody knows that; filmmakers do not try to convince people to think what happens in a movie is true. on the other hand gangster rappers want people to think their lyrics reflect their lifestyle, they are telling the world that they truthfully live up to what they say in a rap song-dealing drugs, k!lling mother fu*kers, fu*king bi*ches - and that is what they do to get rich. one is KNOWN to be fake and only for entertainment, the other wants people to believe its REAL.

i dont expect people to agree with me since this is a hip hop forum. feel free to reply to agree/disagree.
I 100% agree with this post, but like others said, at least Nas is trying to do something and not just rappin about it...
 07-25-2008, 09:34 PM         #79
Bella420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album sales is his either it's called the internet and itsbx.com i cant tell you the last time i actually bought a cd
 9 years ago '04        #80
octane 
space
space
$3,843 | Props total: 648 648
 luda06 said:
Bill Orilley can't rap!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy