Jul 25 - Bill O'Rilley "Ethers" Nas

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-25-2008, 05:36 PM         #41
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
what was so bad about was o-reily said??? i didnt see any sonning material... he just sounded a lil mad thats all

ur weird
 9 years ago '04        #42
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 0 0
Records sells dont mean sh*t. . . What Mr. O'Reilly failed to mention is that Nas had the #1 record in the country knocking wayne off his perch. Record sales arent what they used to be, so using stats to make his argument doesnt really mean sh*t cause stats manipulate any situation
 07-25-2008, 05:44 PM         #43
**P$C**  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it isnt about attention or sales, nas isnt all concered about sales in the first place. O'rielly wants to try to save face by saying its all just one big publicity stunt, and pointing out sales when nas is actually talking about legitimate information that could deface o'reilly and fox new's image. Of course he would bring up something so petty. O'reilly has history of being a racist bigot...even saying bill o'reilly "ethered" nas is retarded, imo.
 07-25-2008, 05:54 PM         #44
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Hip Hop is Dead sold 758,000 copies in the U.S. as of July 15, 2008

As of July 11, 2007, The Inspiration has sold 1,103,863 copies in the U.S.

Men lie, Women lie, Number's don't..............
Every time some fool says something about numbers Pac and Biggie take another roll in their graves, now go sit in the corner little n*gga.
 9 years ago '07        #45
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Hardkore said:
am i the only person who thinks bill's statements were actual fact?

like...no matter how you look at it, nas does talk about shooting guns and other things that go on in the hood. no matter how much rappers want to say they are just "reporting the news in the 'hood", their lyrics paint a whole different picture.

a normal rap lyric from most well-known rappers is, "i'll shoot you with...", not, "i saw the man shoot somebody..."

so, no matter how much rappers want to deny that they are encouraging people in the 'hood to do wrong, they are encouraging people. lupe fiasco or talib kweli would be much more fit to argue against bill with their lyrics than nas would be.

i dunno. i doubt this will get looked at and everybody is going to automatically get on nas' side.
nas never called himself a saint soo.... ... and if nas is a hypocrite bill o'reilly is worse... bill stays losing... its funny how quick we contradict ourselves if bill ethered nas then LUDA06 what id bill do to ludacris when he got him kicked off his pepsi contract... ?!
 07-25-2008, 06:05 PM         #46
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
LUDA06 what id bill do to ludacris when he got him kicked off his pepsi contract... ?!
oh shyt
 9 years ago '04        #47
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,428 | Props total: 29656 29656
 Steveo54 said:
i wonder what luda woulda post about if nas didnt exist
 9 years ago '05        #48
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Kingme said:
So Arnold Scwartzanegger(sp?) can k!ll everybody in his movies and become the Gov of Cali but if Nas or any other rapper talks about k!lling they are encouraging people in the "hood to do wrong"? Get the fu*k out of here with that bullsh*t, grow up. Its all entertainment.

All Arnold does is k!ll in his movies, shoot guns, and throw grenades, but Nas is more violent because he rhymes about stuff that goes over most peoples heads. You can't be serious.

You're a fu*kin idiot if you side with Bill O'reilly. Reguardless of Nas or why you hate him. Fox is wrong. "Terrorist Fist Jabs" "Baby Mamas" and "Kool Aid" Jokes. I guess yall don't care about that kinda sick sh*t.
good point, but why couldnt nas bring that up? the MAIN point is Nas aint the right guy to be arguin this, because his main argument is that fox is racist, and he just keeps repeating that, he doesnt really bring a good argument, yet he still runs his mouth, makin hip hop look even worse, hip hop as a whole needs someone who can make these valid points that appeal to both sides, Nas sayin im not rappin about shooting people, when he does rap about shootin ppl isnt helping much.... :banghead:

Last edited by .Hafestos.; 07-25-2008 at 06:13 PM..
 07-25-2008, 06:13 PM         #49
gotocollege  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
Nas needs f*g**t gimmicks now to sell records.....

AND IT STILL DOESNT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RECESSION AUG 19 2008!!!!!!!!

JEEZY >>>>>> NASIR
you really like jeezy or is that a joke?
 07-25-2008, 06:22 PM         #50
Deuce Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow... nas lost?

did u listen to sly fox

Last edited by Deuce Black; 07-25-2008 at 06:23 PM..
 07-25-2008, 06:42 PM         #51
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ur weird
AAHH HELLLL NAW!!!! who u callin wierd??? :finger:
 07-25-2008, 06:45 PM         #52
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
AAHH HELLLL NAW!!!! who u callin wierd??? :finger:
u
 9 years ago '04        #53
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
Bill O'Reilly is number one......a racist bastard; who can pay millions of dollars to cover up his dirty little past. He is a hypocrite, he claims he didn't touch his producer, so why give her millions of dollars? He can't talk about rap and the explicit lyrics a.ssociated with it, when he is s3xual harassing his producer. Boxden is based around hip-hop and some people in this forum are fu*king retarded for supporting him...go join a country forum if you hate hip-hop!!!! Anyone who supports Bill O'Reilly should buy a desert eagle right now and blow their head off!
 9 years ago '04        #54
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 .Hafestos. said:
good point, but why couldnt nas bring that up? the MAIN point is Nas aint the right guy to be arguin this, because his main argument is that fox is racist, and he just keeps repeating that, he doesnt really bring a good argument, yet he still runs his mouth, makin hip hop look even worse, hip hop as a whole needs someone who can make these valid points that appeal to both sides, Nas sayin im not rappin about shooting people, when he does rap about shootin ppl isnt helping much.... :banghead:
very true...get 50 cent or Rev Run and have them go on The O'Reilly Factor or some sh*t....I think they can get the point across
 07-25-2008, 06:56 PM         #55
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 b_ee_z said:
nebody supporting Bill O'Reilly should buy a desert eagle right now and blow their head off!
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
 07-25-2008, 06:57 PM         #56
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KazzMatiK said:
u

just for that, here listen to this sh*t

yeah, foooo :finger:

listen to the second verse, that'll teach u to talk sh*t to me fooo
 07-25-2008, 06:58 PM         #57
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
ironic that he says

“The good news is that very few media have given him attention and those who did don’t deserve your attention, they are corrupt,”

but gives him attention on his show
Thank you! When I heard that part I literally said out loud "Did this dude just admit Fox News' guilt?"
 07-25-2008, 07:00 PM         #58
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
just for that, here listen to this sh*t

yeah, foooo :finger:

listen to the second verse, that'll teach u to talk sh*t to me fooo

im at work n*gga.. we aint got speakers in this bi*ch...

imma hav to listen to ur song som other tyme.............................................. .................................................. ........(never)

dnt make me ether u young boi
 07-25-2008, 07:00 PM         #59
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
very true...get 50 cent or Rev Run and have them go on The O'Reilly Factor or some sh*t....I think they can get the point across
50 cent???

maybe common would be better, I would say immortal technique but nobody would even know who the fu*k he is even though he's better than 99.9 percent of the rap game today... but immortal technique would SOONNNNNN THE fu*k OUT OF BILL O-RIELY, for sure
 9 years ago '05        #60
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
 Venom said:
ironic that he says

“The good news is that very few media have given him attention and those who did don’t deserve your attention, they are corrupt,”

but gives him attention on his show
ey he was keepin it real right there!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy