Nas Protest against Fox/O'Reilly "Nas Album Is A Disaster"/Nas talks Fox on Colbert

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What is Nas' intentions?
Nas is trying to sell records 2 16.67%
Nas is genuine about his movement against Fox News 2 16.67%
He's killing 2 birds with one stone. 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #161
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
I'm starting to think that these two mufu*ka's are in cahoots with one another
 9 years ago '08        #162
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 HotepSuns said:
funny how bill o'reilly in the "no spin zone" forgets to mention nas's album is the number 1 album in the country...and he's been all over tv,and radio for the past 2 weeks on many media outlets....this f*g**t o'reilly continues to deny truth to push forward bullsh*t....notice how he didn't speak on any of the points being raised...instead he went the bi*ch a.ss route like most posters on this site,and tried to make it about record sales...that's the sign of someone who has no argument...they are upset,and looking for anything to throw out there to make some kind of impact to support their lack of a defense....

and any self respecting black man that is actually supporting bill o'reilly with this situation is a **** a.ss,uncle tom a.ss,house n*gga...
get em son:applause:
 07-24-2008, 10:27 PM         #163
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
I dont understand it, if all the cats on here riding with Nas to the death went and copped his album.....we wouldnt be having this discussion right now.
They didn't buy it, they burned it like everybody else, but they'll never admit it, because they're typical Nas fans, the truth is foreign to them.
 9 years ago '04        #164
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 HF-Blade said:
Does being a Legend in the game even matter anymore? Unless your name's Jay-z or Wayne you're not going Plat in a year. If anything, being a legend in the game makes you sell LESS now. Look at Ghostface, Rakim and all the other rappers from the 90's. How are they selling compared to people like Webbie and Boosie? If an artist releases an album that didn't have any buzz or a music video until a week before and still reaches #1 and sells well for a rap-artist today then he didn't flop.
"didn't have any buzz".....everybody was talkin bout that sh*t....no radio play does not mean no buzz....
 07-24-2008, 10:29 PM         #165
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
I'm starting to think that these two mufu*ka's are in cahoots with one another

I was thinking that sh*t too, wouldn't suprise me.
 9 years ago '04        #166
HEATrocz 
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
joe buddens was right...nas was right...billy boy is fu*king retarded..thats all i gotta say i dont feel like giving an true opinion when we alllllllll know that bill o reily is a used douche bag.
 9 years ago '08        #167
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 695 695
 persuazion said:
"didn't have any buzz".....everybody was talkin bout that sh*t....no radio play does not mean no buzz....
Maybe where you live. People didn't even know Nas had an album coming out until Hero came on BET. And you just admitted he had no radio play. Without radio play he still sold 170-200K. How is that a flop?

And Truthiness, you're the biggest chump. Not even knowing that Colbert was being Sarcastic with Nas and actually attacking O'Reilly.
 9 years ago '08        #168
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 persuazion said:
nobody except dudes on the internet and people in new york had heard that Hero track befreo that sh*t was on BET

nas ain't have no promotion what so ever and still came out #1
 07-24-2008, 10:35 PM         #169
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
all bullsh*t aside
all my posts?..homie, its comedy & i dont take this sh*t seriously mayne, so u got me twisted a bit, thats your opinion on how you feel on dude...kinda over doin it,imo, i mean why dont you make a thread on sh*t you like? i wont lie, i like nas, but some of yalls points are more for shock. just sayin. im more of a cormega fan if anything homie. i see your point tho with these groupies on how they act with certain artists. trust me, im not biased,nas got flaws like everyone out there.
All good, dude. It's Nas fans on here, who like the n*gga and don't say sh*t about what I have to say. The ones who act like bi*ches, are confused, and don't really know why they like him, saying "Nas is Goat" is something that was forced on them and they just went with it. "It ain't hard to tell" these n*ggas don't have opinions of their own, and only like Nas, because it's sounds good, but not because HE sounds good.
 9 years ago '04        #170
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
355,880 is what is last album sold first week and it had no radio play....at least not down here....that was his only album not to go plat.....now this one comes out at half that....all Im sayin is Nas fell off after he signed with Jay....I mean I got his earlier sh*t....cant a man have an opinion on that without being a hater?
 9 years ago '08        #171
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
 persuazion said:
355,880 is what is last album sold first week and it had no radio play....at least not down here....that was his only album not to go plat.....now this one comes out at half that....all Im sayin is Nas fell off after he signed with Jay....I mean I got his earlier sh*t....cant a man have an opinion on that without being a hater?
Hip Hop is Dead (Song)

Chart (2007) [2] Peak
position
U.S. Billboard Hot 100 41
U.S. Billboard Hot Digital Songs 25
U.S. Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs 48
U.S. Billboard Hot Rap Tracks 25
U.S. Billboard Pop 100 35

That's no Radio Play? It's not Nas that fell off, it's Hip Hop music in general. Even Jay doesn't have the sales he used to. Lil Wayne's the only anomaly in the game right now, and that's from all his hard work and mixtapes.
 9 years ago '07        #172
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 126 126
 Nickel said:
i really want to fu*kin k!ll o'reilly
i fu*kin hate that guy
 07-24-2008, 10:40 PM         #173
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HF-Blade said:
Maybe where you live. People didn't even know Nas had an album coming out until Hero came on BET. And you just admitted he had no radio play. Without radio play he still sold 170-200K. How is that a flop?

And Truthiness, you're the biggest chump. Not even knowing that Colbert was being Sarcastic with Nas and actually attacking O'Reilly.
It's pretty clear he (Like me) think they both are morons, but Papa Bear just happens to be a bigger one than Nas. His reponse to Nas "Where the guns come from" statement, made Nas look dumb. The "Don't you think songs about guns and violence, help create guns and violence?" question also made Nas look stupid, which is why Nas changed the subject soon after. It was clear he didn't want to go in on Nas, because they both have a common in enemy in Fox, but he didn't let Nas get away with his idiotic statements, like he (Nas) could've on a show like 106 and park.

You're stupid, boy.

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 07-24-2008 at 10:41 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #174
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Arson said:
nobody except dudes on the internet and people in new york had heard that Hero track befreo that sh*t was on BET

nas ain't have no promotion what so ever and still came out #1
thats like a normal dude coming in first at the special olympics...he had no legit competition....why cant dudes see this? He picked a date when NOBODY else was dropping to make his low sales look like the best in the world...if he woulda dropped the same day as Weezy......all of yall would be sayin he flopped...but because his album was the only thing that came out that week.....hes the best in the world...
 9 years ago '04        #175
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HF-Blade said:
Hip Hop is Dead (Song)

Chart (2007) [2] Peak
position
U.S. Billboard Hot 100 41
U.S. Billboard Hot Digital Songs 25
U.S. Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs 48
U.S. Billboard Hot Rap Tracks 25
U.S. Billboard Pop 100 35

That's no Radio Play? It's not Nas that fell off, it's Hip Hop music in general. Even Jay doesn't have the sales he used to. Lil Wayne's the only anomaly in the game right now, and that's from all his hard work and mixtapes.
I never heard that song on the radio....ever.
 9 years ago '05        #176
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
He brought up sales from 2 years ago, every smart man knows that the average sale of hip-hop albums decrease, the game is in a recession right now and fu*k Bill O Reily, when is he just gon pull out the white sheet and put it over his head and stop the I'm not a racist gimmick
 9 years ago '04        #177
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
SO if Nas doesnt go gold in a year will yall still be saying he dident flop?....Nas with no plaque at all for an album.....can yall admit thats a flop...
 9 years ago '08        #178
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
 persuazion said:
SO if Nas doesnt go gold in a year will yall still be saying he dident flop?....Nas with no plaque at all for an album.....can yall admit thats a flop...
Not going Gold isn't a flop in 2008, it's average. Going gold isn't a plaque for "not flopping", it's the same as going Plat in the 90's.
 9 years ago '04        #179
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 HF-Blade said:
Not going Gold isn't a flop in 2008, it's average. Going gold isn't a plaque for "not flopping", it's the same as going Plat in the 90's.
So Weezy went diamond?
 07-24-2008, 10:52 PM         #180
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
thats like a normal dude coming in first at the special olympics...he had no legit competition....why cant dudes see this? He picked a date when NOBODY else was dropping to make his low sales look like the best in the world...if he woulda dropped the same day as Weezy......all of yall would be sayin he flopped...but because his album was the only thing that came out that week.....hes the best in the world...
n*ggas need too stop using Nas being #1 as some kind of defense. Plies came out the same day as Weezy, and still did bigger numbers at #2 (plus he had to stand in the paint with Wayne) than Nas did at #1. You n*ggas (Nas fans) keep talking about "You don't care about album sales", yet you keep going back to that as a talking point. You n*ggas (Nas fans) are a bunch of goofy a.ss clowns. Hypocrites in the purest form.

Last edited by THE TRUTHINESS; 07-24-2008 at 10:53 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy